J And O Productions, Inc. - Cover

J And O Productions, Inc.

Copyright© 2007 by ppr128

Chapter 2: Vengeance

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Vengeance - A twisted tale about a nymphomaniac who has her own, minor, film studio.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Pregnancy  

Ever since starting her company, Dawn had been fending off her useless ex-husband's demands to be let into the game. Once she began fucking Brad on-camera (albeit without his knowledge), she'd been planning a way to silence his endless pleas- and get him back for all the shit he'd piled on her during the course of their loveless marriage. Her plan was delicate, and would require some work to pull off, but she was convinced she'd be able to swing it.

Her ex-husband was not a factor in her plans; he'd cheated on her repeatedly in the past and wanted nothing more than to bury his bone in one of her starlets. Getting him to agree to a shoot would be as simple as offering him the chance to come down and "audition" for a part, so she put him out of mind and began concentrating on the woman she needed to put what she wanted to do into effect.

Dawn's sister-in-law, Julia, had initially reacted with venom when they'd met, taking an instant dislike to her. Over time, she'd won her over, plying her with gifts and compliments in the interest of smoothing over her relationship with her fiancee's family. When the reasons for the divorce emerged, Julia actually stood with Dawn, more loyal to her "friend" than to her older brother. Though their relationship had become more distant over time, the pair still met up once a month or so for coffee and gossip. Julia was always curious about her job, which Dawn deflected the conversation from. But today ... today would be different. Dawn wanted Julia to know, wanted to channel that curiosity...


As was their tradition, the two women met up at an al fresco cafe, idly gossiping over designer brews. When Julia finally worked the conversation around to Dawn's mysterious job, she pounced, leaning in confidentially. Her eyes darted this way and that, as if to ensure that no one would overhear her admission. In low tones, she finally came clean. "I work in porn."

Julia cracked up, silvery peals of laughter splitting the air. As she regarded her former sister-in-law, and perhaps new sister-in-arms, the laughter died off, her eyes widening in evident shock at the admission. "You're serious, aren't you? Porn?" she whispered, contemplating the poorly thought of industry, with all its attendant scandals. Leaning back in, she pressed for more information. "What's it like?"

Dawn smiled, carefully hiding the teeth she longed to bare in the manner of a predator with its favourite prey in its sights, ready for a clean and easy kill. Gotcha. She'd rehearsed her speech many times, making sure it sounded appealing without being sugarcoated, carefully worked to appeal to Julia.

"When I started out, not so good. Pay wasn't that great, and the male talent often got ... fresh ... with me. But now, I run my own studio. It's small, but I like it. I get to choose the talent, decide who works with who and when." She blushed, dramatically, to try and sell her argument. "My God, you should see some of the men these days. Six-foot Greek deities with foot-long schlongs." They both giggled at that description. Dawn made a show of assessing Julia; her hair was inexpertly foiled, the effect making her look somewhat like a Scots terrier. She had a handsome face, features strong but still feminine, and only the tiniest signs of age. Her breasts, though full, were no match for Dawn's pneumatic figure, and she kept herself well; not an athlete, but not allowing herself to go to seed in her mid-thirties, either.

"In fact..." she demurred, trailing off, throwing her baited line to Julia. She took it. "In fact what?"

"I could get you in, if you like. There's this one guy I've been wanting to use for a while. He'd be perfect for you, if you're interested."

Julia reacted with surprise, her mouth forming an 'O' as the wheels behind her eyes spun into motion. Carefully does it, Dawn. Don't mess this up. "I ... I couldn't," Julia said, weakening. Her voice just barely audible, she sought approval. "Could I?"

Dawn nodded. "We should talk about this more. But not here. You drive?" Julia shook her head. "I'll give you a lift home. We can discuss this on the way."


Under the shower, Dawn smiled. It had worked out perfectly. Julia had been hesitant about appearing on-camera, concerned about her age and figure. Those fears had easily been allayed; once at Julia's home, Dawn pulled out her lap-top, set up its wireless display, and showed her potential recruit the wealth of MILF porn available on the Internet. Julia had been surprised, but Dawn pointed out that many viewers were young, still living high on the fantasy of their favourite teacher, or the idea of a Cougar picking them up and making them a man. Dawn struck while the iron was hot, offering her a chance to come down to the studio in three days and shoot a short scene, masked to hide her identity. Julia was still hesitant about the idea, but Dawn sweetened the offer by outlaying a truly outrageous fee, one even her top-billing talent would rarely attract unless they were doing a gang-bang or bukkake movie a couple of hours in length.

Lured by the quick buck she could make and lulled by Dawn's comments, she had signed a one-off contract. Having finished washing herself clean of the day's accumulated grime, Dawn allowed her mind- and hands- to wander. She thought of her son, Brad, screwing her as she ran her fingers across her still-flat belly; she estimated she had less than a month before she began showing. Then she thought of Brad and Allison caught up in the throes of their own incestuous passion, her hands moving down to cup her sex, parting her lips and stimulating her clit. She reached up, detaching the shower head from its clip, bringing it down and aiming it between her legs, taking advantage of its massage function in a way it was probably not designed for. Stimulated by the memory of her son plowing his own family, revelling in the thought of taking revenge on her insipid former sister-in-law and drop-kick ex-husband, she came. Whilst Dawn liked to make noise, Allison was in the next room, and still not ready to be confronted by the thought of sexuality within her own family. It would come in time, but not yet...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.