Ford Explorer - Cover

Ford Explorer

by Mulligan

Copyright© 2007 by Mulligan

Science Fiction Sex Story: A story set in the Sa'arm universe. A young man who grew up in the colony on Demeter takes his CAP test on his 14th birthday. The results are far more than he had ever expected. The Score, the Girls, the Future!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Harem   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Big Breasts   .

Bob stopped at the bench by the side of the path and dejectedly took a seat. His mind was in a turmoil that hadn't lessened since he woke up this morning. The options in front of him were few but he was having a very difficult time trying to plan his actions over the next few hours. They were crucial hours he knew. He also knew that whatever happened, life was never going to be the same as it had been.

Today he turned 14. That was a magic age here on Demeter, but he kept seeing it as a black magic day. Today he was a legal adult! Today he could legally claim the right to join with the girl of his life. Today he had to take the CAP test which might well drive him from his family and his home and that same girl. Today society here called him an adult. Should he fake the test and end up a concubine for the rest of his life? That would allow him to remain with Staci and that was something he desperately wanted. But if he got caught he would be sentenced for 6 years of punishment detail and when he was finished she would probably have been sent on elsewhere without him.

If he showed his true abilities, as he saw them, he would probably get a score to become a volunteer himself. But then he would probably be sent off for training and duty and that would take him away from Staci too.

Either way it seemed to him that they would never be able to get together the way they wanted. He was usually a very logical person, noted in his group as one of the leaders. But today had him buffaloed!

He could have blamed his 'family'! But he didn't. They had been very aware of the attraction of their two 'children' and had worked rather hard to keep them from getting into trouble. As the daughter of one of his mothers, but not of his own, there would have been no incest in their getting together. They had been strongly attracted to each other for over a year now. Since before Staci had taken her CAP test. Her score of 5.8 had meant that she remained the property of Lt. Dan. He was her sponsor of record because he had claimed both of their mothers as concubines at his extraction.

Their family now consisted of Lt. Daniel Wilkens Ford, his male concubine John (now Ford), and his female concubines Marilyn (Bob's mother), Irene (Staci's mother), and Maryanne (all of them now Fords). In addition to himself and Staci there had been three other 'kids' extracted. Kara and JP were both much younger than he was. Marion was older and had been 'joined' to the Kirkoff family over a year ago. Their mothers had added 5 more children to the family since they had arrived here on Demeter.

Papa Dan and Papa John had NOT used Marion after she turned legal and so she had gone to Robert Kirkoff as a virgin. Papa Dan had arranged that for her. This was a fact that was repeated in family conversations whenever the idea of either of them using Staci had come up. She had literally been kept from sex with anyone, after her 14th birthday. But she and Bob definitely wanted each other, and Dan had implied for the last while that they could join after Bob's 14th birthday, if both were still willing. But — and this had been rigorously enforced — they couldn't do anything more than talk and kiss until then, especially since the day that they had been discovered in her room about to do the 'nasty'.

Having spent the last six years growing up on Demeter, and having been extracted themselves, they both understood that the family would get in trouble with the AIs if underage children (that had been him until today) were found to be directly involved in having sex. The AIs, and therefore their moms and dads, probably wouldn't have been upset if she was giving him a blowjob, or if he was eating her out, but actual sex like they had been about to have would have gotten everyone in trouble. He (they) understood that, but the frustration was driving the two of them crazy. And now he didn't know just what to do.

But, he couldn't avoid what had to happen. His mothers had almost driven him crazy with their constant directions and advice, and their well-wishing. He really didn't want to do what they were making him do. He didn't want to take this test! And if he didn't do it, if he skipped out, they'd know before he got home later today and then he'd be in really deep caca.

Dammit, he hadn't asked to be born! Or extracted! And he hadn't asked for the fuckin' Sa'arm to attack earth next year either, making all of this have to happen. All he wanted was for life to go on as it had for the last six years since they had gotten here. It was good and it was comfortable! He had brothers and sisters, three mothers and two fathers to take care of him, and here they were trying to make him into an adult! He hadn't done anything at all to deserve this situation. They were bound to humiliate the two of them; they just couldn't help not doing so. All he wanted was to be left alone with Staci!

He was well aware that his thoughts were neither logical nor beneficial. All he could do was to 'soldier on', as Dan would have put it if he were home right now. Bob had never before faced a situation like he did today and his indecision was driving him batty. He even disliked himself for this indecision. It just wasn't HIM.

Bob got up and walked on down the path toward the testing station. As he walked he shrugged again. OK, it wasn't that way, really. They loved him. All of them! They'd been building him up for this day for a long time now. He'd known that he would have to do this today, even if it destroyed life as he knew it. His sisters had done it before him. They'd survived. All he had to do was flunk the test and he could stay as he was, almost. They'd stayed and nothing had changed, almost! Not until Marion had moved families. For him, another couple of years of school and then he could join the Planetary Service and he could take life from there. Definitely he could get together with Staci. Maybe they'd get taken into another family like Marion had. Or start their own after he qualified for status after six years of Planetary Service.

But he really couldn't do that either, could he? If he didn't do his best they'd know. The family, because they know him. And the stupid AI because it'd be able to read the fact that he was holding back. And then nothing he wanted would ever happen.

So, he'd give it his best.

Decision made! And at about the same time the decision was made, he arrived at the pod complex that housed among other things the CAP testing station for their township. Figuratively girding up his loins, he turned into the main pod entrance

"Good morning, young man. Are you here for your Test?" asked the lady behind the desk. As if she didn't know that that was almost the only reason young people came in this entrance.

"Yes, Ma'am. My name is Bob Ford and today is my birthday, so I'm here for my CAP."

"OK, let me pull you up on the computer and start the forms for the big event". She started hitting keys on the keyboard in front of her. "Robert, is it?"

"Yes, Ma'am. Robert Ford from the Lt. Daniel Wilkens Ford family group."

"OK, I think I've got you now. Originally Robert Smit before extraction?"

"Yes, Ma'am. That's me. Can I go take the test now?"

"Whoa! Don't be in quite such a hurry. I have to make sure that you know what's going to happen and then what might happen, OK?"

"Yes, Ma'am, although I think I already know most of it."

"Well, Robert — or Bob if you prefer, I'll take you back for the test in just a few minutes. The AI will keep you for about an hour or a bit longer figuring you out. This test is not like the one your parents took back on earth. It's the one set up by our own AI and it combines what it knows about you because you live here and go to school here together with your school-testing techniques and with the original test from earth. When it's done you'll get your CAP score plastik. If you earn less than a 6.5 you get to go home and back to school as you've been doing, for about two more years. You can retake the CAP test each year on this same day. If you earn more than a 6.5 it will be as if you did it today. If not, at the end of that time you will be able to find a local occupation and perhaps your sponsor will arrange a marriage for you into another family, or bring a wife for you into his family. Or if you score high enough you can apply for a Planetary Service position. That could lead to your qualifying for your own family.

If you earn a 6.5 or more you are required to volunteer for either A) Confederacy Military Service, B) Confederacy Civil Service, or C) a Planetary Service leadership position for at least six years or until after the Sa'arm are defeated. Is that as you understand it?"

"Yes, Ma'am. That's what we were taught in school. We talked in-group about the fact that if we qualify we are 'forced to volunteer' — we all agreed that the idea was internally inconsistent. Can I take the test now?"

"Sure thing, Bob. Follow me to the testing area."

And so, Bob Ford finally ended up where he didn't want to be today, sitting in a testing chair in a testing room carrying on a conversation with the testing AI. It was just like taking an evaluation at school, but the stakes were so much higher. His hands were on the contact points and he felt like they were sliding around because he was sweating so much. Almost everybody who had taken this test said that they were very aware of sweating during this particular test.

He knew that the AI was reading more than his verbal answers to the spoken questions. It knew his background, his family, his schoolwork and friends. It knew who was important in his life. God, it had to know about Staci! It was reading things from his hands' contacts on the contact points and from his body tension in the testing chair he was sitting in. It was reading his facial expressions and his body language. It was going to know him better than he did when this was over — and he'd never find out what all it put into his records, except for the CAP plastik report it would give him when this was all over. But anybody who he worked for could access parts of that information — information that he really didn't know about.

He was actually surprised at some of the things the AI talked with him about. He had expected the questions about his family and whether he loved them, about his schoolwork and what he had learned, about his ideas of right and wrong. But the questions about what he liked to read and watch on the Net, about his interest in Science Fiction, about his knowledge of Demeter's history and the Sa'arm threat all surprised him. Some of it the AI should know from his school records and some from the access records of his personal Net computer. But the questions about what age women he related to best were, in his humble opinion, off the wall even for the machine. He didn't like it when the machine asked about his sisters. He didn't say anything about Staci.

What actually surprised him the most was the part of the questioning about which version of Star Trek he liked the best. And about how it compared with the stories about Babylon 5 and Earth II that his volunteer/dad had gotten for him on some Blue Ray and DVD disks the last time he was down on earth. This part of the conversation probably explained why his test took more than two and a half hours instead of the usual hour and a bit.

When the AI told him they were finished it also asked him to wait just a few minutes until his evaluation was assembled. It seemed to him like it took about a half an hour, although it was probably only the promised few minutes. Finally his plastik was extruded from the slot on the right side of the console. There was no further comment from the AI as Bob picked the plastik up to read his fate.

7.7! A thoroughly readable, completely legible score statement of 7.7! The rest of it he couldn't read without the help of a scanner. He'd have to ask if Dan had one or could borrow one so that he could read the rest of the sheet. But right now he knew that he was going to have to make 'the choice' about his future and that he was entitled to 4 concubines of his own.

Concubines of his own! Now that sounded weird! Good, but weird! Here he was at fourteen, a virgin as far as personal activity was concerned (except that he did have an intimate personal acquaintance with Rosie Palm and her sisters!). He and Staci certainly had the desire! But his family had actively controlled his contact with all girls, especially her. And now at fourteen almost anything went! And he was going to get four — count them — 4! real live females of his very own! Could he get Dan to make one of them his own 'sister' Staci?

If he dared! And that was the big question. Did he really want to do that? His family had kidded about what they wanted him to do now that he was fourteen. Were they really kidding? Maybe he and Staci...

About that time the lady who had been at the desk knocked and opened the door. She hadn't, he noticed, waited for a response from him but had just opened the door. And effectively shut the down the train of thought that had been engaging his mind. Very effectively shut down those thoughts.

"All done in here? Wow, Bob, the AI certainly kept you a long time! And now you can go home to your family and tell them how you did. Right this way!

And just about that fast she escorted him to a door he hadn't noticed before. When she opened it he was directed out into what amounted to a side yard of the complex. As she uttered her best wishes for him she was already shutting the door behind him. 'Probably had some bad reactions from some of the people who didn't do so well on the test!' thought Bob about his guided speedy exit as he turned down the walkway to the front of the building.

Folding his plastik and stuffing it into the back pocket of the pants made from the gray issue cloth most sponsors' families still wore, Bob headed back over the path he had traversed just over two and a half hours before. About 15 minutes later he arrived home at the double pod occupied by the extended Ford family. He didn't really want to go inside. Even on the walk home he hadn't come to grips with the decisions he had to face now. And he knew that this would be all his family talked about for the next several days. He didn't like that sort of attention focused on him, or Staci.

Walking into the pod, the only person he found in the main room was his mother. Marilyn rose from her chair and came to hug him.

"Well my son, how did your test go? What score did you get?"

"7.7, Mom."

"Oh, My, God! You not only qualified honey; you knocked them dead! A 7.7! That's absolutely great! I'm so proud of you! And the rest of the family will be too. We've got to send a superlight message to Dan to let him know!"

"Yea, well I don't know why the AI gave me that score..."

"It gave you the score because you're so smart, child! — Oh I shouldn't call you child anymore should I? You're a legal adult now, and one with a great CAP score! I'm so proud of you! I knew you would do well, and so did the rest of the family! In fact we want to celebrate with you at dinner tonight. But before then I think you'd better go to your room and clean up. You've been sweating! You're wet right through your tunic! If you want, you can come back for some lunch and then you can take a lie-down for the afternoon until we're ready to have dinner. I'm sure you're tired out from that test. I remember when I had to take mine. And, young mister Ford, you looked wiped out!"

"Go ahead now, clean up!"

And, although he didn't really want to do so, he had to agree with her. So he headed to his room and his 'fresher.

About 10 minutes later his bed looked so good that he decided to stretch out for a little bit before going back to eat lunch. So, clean and naked he flipped back the bedcover and crawled in. Turning on his side to get comfortable he almost didn't hear the door latch open. But he did, and quickly flipped the cover over his middle to cover himself. He sat up to deliver a chewing-out to whoever was coming into his room without knocking. Common family politeness at least demanded a request to enter.

But he swallowed his comment, and almost swallowed his tongue as he realized who was quickly closing the door behind herself. It was Staci! And it was Staci, as he had never seen her before. She was dressed in a transparent gauzy and floaty ivory short top with a pair of matching 'boy briefs' over her bottom. And That Was All! Perhaps it would be better to say she was ALMOST dressed, because he could almost see everything she had to offer.

"Hi!" she offered, "Our moms thought you might want something to eat so they sent me in with these for you to nibble on! (And at that point he realized that she was holding a tray with some cheese, sausage, and crackers on it, along with something in some glasses.) And —after we finish with the wine and cheese they thought you might want to nibble on ME! Bobby, our mothers turn out to be really nasty!"

By now he was on his way to meet her. She deftly avoided him and got the tray onto the press at the end of his bed before he pulled her nearly naked body to his definitely naked, and suddenly definitely erect, body in a close hug. As he pulled her as close to himself as was possible she ran her hands up into his hair and pulled his face down into a ferocious, and ferociously reciprocated, tongue twisting kiss.

Breaking apart from her mouth he asked, "What's going on, Stace? Why are you here? HOW are you here? And looking like this?" As he pushed her back to gaze appreciatively down her scantily clad slender shape. "I don't understand!"

"Bob, papa Dan set it all up before he left. He knew how we felt about each other and he talked to our mothers about how to make it happen! He even bought this negligée for me on his last work period on earth! Just for this! For us to be together. No one is going to bother us until dinnertime, honey. And mama Irene told me to come in here and 'give you love'. Mama Maryanne told me to 'enjoy you'! And your own mama Marilyn told me to 'do you really good'! And I intend to do what all of my mama's told me!

Rejoining her mouth with his own and twisting tongues with her as the main energy spot in their bodies, they pressed closely together. While Staci kept running her hands through his hair, over his ears and face, Bob ran his hands up and down her skinny back and eventually they found themselves slipping inside of her boy pants. He had always loved her skinny little butt and to hold each naked cheek in one of his palms was an indescribable thrill for him!

Staci was a small, non-augumented girl. She had not been delivered to the machines to make her different than her own unique growth shape. Her sponsor was waiting for the man who chose her to choose her final physical shape courtesy of the Darjee's tanks and nannites. She now stood about 5'4" to Bob's 5'10" and she weighted about 90 pounds soaking wet. She was small in all of her attributes, having been thought by some strangers to be about 11 years old for more of her 16 years than she wanted to admit. Her shoulders were wide only relative to the rest of her; her waist was about small enough for Bob to fit both of his hands around. Her butt, although feminine and nicely curved, was very small. Her breasts were no more than an AA cup, just small lemons mounted on her chest. But her nipples were long and fat, far longer and far fatter than her puffy nickel-sized aureoles would suggest. And they were very sensitive.

So was her clit. That had been established beyond her own experimentation that damned time when she and Bob had been caught by mamma Maryanne. She had learned then that she had a very short fuse and that Bob definitely knew how to light it off! And she didn't mind the attention he was paying to her ass at this moment either. They finally were together and they had full permission and right to be so! Her clit came into play as she spread her legs around one of his and started stroking herself up and down against him. So Good!

She started moving backwards, toward his bed. Eventually they both fell into it with him, appropriately, on top of her. She loved it! And So Did He! Especially when she wiggled her hand between them to grasp him firmly and begin stroking. Snorting through their noses to breathe while in intimate oral contact brought them both back to reality and they broke their faces apart.

Wiggling his hands out of her panties he grabbed them at the waistband and started pulling them down. "Honey, you have far too much clothing on!"

"Bob, I'm practically naked in this outfit. I could hardly dare to put it on in front of mama Irene to come here! But she insisted that she had to approve the 'fit'. There isn't a fit if it doesn't cover anything! TAKE IT ALL OFF OF ME!

Intent on complying with her command he threw her panties on the floor and grabbed the hem of the gauzy top and began to pull it up her torso. She struggled to raise herself up enough to help him work it over her shoulders. And then it was gone. The last barrier was gone.

Well, almost the last barrier, she grabbed his cock again and pulled it to her opening. She gasped as he mounted her and began to push into her, immediately running into the barrier of her hymen. Pulling her legs up instinctively, she said, "Don't you dare stop now! Pop that cherry and fuck me!"

Pressing forward again, this time with her legs hooked over his arms, practically folding her in half, he succeeded in breaching the final barrier! He stopped a moment to look down at her as she adjusted to having his manhood inside of her little body. But only briefly because she let her breath out with a hiss and, pulling on his arms to urge him forward, said "It's good Bob, Oh So Good! Don't stop now! FUCK ME!"

And he did. Or at least he gave it a valiant try! But she felt so good wrapped all around him! He could feel her hard little nipples scraping on his chest. Her arms were holding him close. Her legs were tucked right close into his ribs. And her pussy was soo tiight! He managed around ten strokes into her warmth and his own virgin trigger was tripped. He locked up tight as he pushed himself as far into Staci as he could push his cock. And he came and came! And shivered and snorted! And finally collapsed on top of her with his face buried in her streaky blond hair.

She held him as close as she could. She hadn't cum, but she knew her satisfaction would follow later. Right now she exalted in the fact that they were together, absolutely together, one body to go with their one mind. She had never felt better in all of her life! When he made to roll off of her she resisted his action, going so far as to bring her legs down when he released them, placing her feet smack dab on his butt. He wasn't going to move from his spot on top of her and in her, not now, and not for a while!

When she finally released her four-limbed hold on him he rolled to his side. She quickly darted back and down, taking his cock in her mouth and sucking and licking their combined juices from his member while fingering his balls. "Staci, what the hell are you doing? That's a bloody mess. You just lost your cherry on that thing!

Finally pulling off and giving the now cleaned cock's head a close-lipped kiss, Staci looked up at him and responded, "Mama Irene insisted that whenever this tool is used on me I have to clean it up. She even showed me how with one of their dildoes. They all do it for papa Dan and papa John. Our other mothers agreed, even for this first time. I've got to clean the tool that was used! And I will! Every time! I love you Bob!"

"Oh my God, And I Love You, Staci! Now come up here and kiss me and let's pull the blanket up, I'm getting cold!" And she did, and they did. And neither moved for about fifteen minutes. Then, Staci, growing interested again, began to stroke the victorious warrior slowly.

Bob responded by kissing her gently but with growing urgency. He stroked his hands over her body and then began to follow them with his mouth. He spent a fair amount of time paying attention to her breasts. She had always been aware of their small size, but he didn't seem to mind at all. He licked and sucked all over them and she especially appreciated the attention to her sensitive nipples. When he departed that area he dipped into her belly button and she giggled as he excavated it with his tongue. Moving farther south he pulled his manhood from her hand and she move it in default to grasp the top of his head which was headed for her pubis.

As he traced the narrow band of hair ascending from her slit he looked up at her face and asked, "What happened here?"

She had been quite covered with hair the last time they had been together. In fact she had told him that she was proud of all the hair at her crotch because it proved her age to be more than the 11 or 12 that most people took her to be. Now she had almost no hair on her belly and none at all along her slit.

"Did you know that all of our mothers are bald 'down there'? Papa Dan had the nannies remove all of it, every hair! Mama made me shave, but I wouldn't let her take it all. So she called this a 'landing strip' for MY MAN! You can decide how much you want 'down there' when you have the nannies remake me!"

Well, that answered several questions all at once. Where her hair had gone was now explained. And the fact that she wanted to be his concubine was also a stated fact. He rejoiced silently as he licked and kissed himself down the length of the 'landing strip' to engage her clit 'mano a femano'!? He stroked its surrounding lips with his tongue several times before placing a kiss on her projection directly.

She went ballistic!

He backed off from the direct attack on her clit and spent several minutes licking and tugging on her inner lips with his lips. He straightened his tongue and invaded her vagina, gaining himself a taste of himself, which he found not entirely revolting.

Eventually he re-approached her clit. With a butt cheek in each hand he entered into a direct attack on the point of her passions. She couldn't stop her reaction.

She went ballistic again, squealing loudly while shaking wildly in his hands supporting her pelvis.

Giving a cleansing lick from her asshole to her clit he began the trek up to her mouth slowly. Again he visited each of the sites of interest discovered on his route downward. By the time he reached her mouth she had come down from the orgasm incited by his mouth. When he reached her mouth her lips and tongue eagerly welcomed him back. Her hand also reclaimed his erection, now stronger than he had ever had before.

She guided it to her opening and he followed her guidance. As he entered her she gasped from the friction-caused excitement. It was only a few thrusts before she orgasmed again. This set the pattern for Bob's subsequent sexual encounters: he endeavored to give his partner at least two orgasms before going for his own. Most of the time he was successful, in that when he reached his own release his partner reached her third. Bob always counted this three-to-one rate as a very good thing on his part, and most of his partners over the years would undoubtedly agree with him. For a 14 year-old recent virgin it had been a very good first step in establishing his lovemaking pattern. Staci certainly appreciated it as she keened over the action of his cock again.

This time when they had recovered they attacked the wine and cheese their mothers had sent in. They discussed the fact that their mothers had expected them to have the food and drink at an earlier point in the afternoon. Their mothers' participation in the afternoon's activities was also a subject of consideration. It became clear that their family had expected their desire to 'get together' and had plotted to not only allow it but to abet it with help from their papa Dan. They both expressed great appreciation of the plot their parents had carried out.

Eventually it became suppertime and they ran through the 'fresher together before dressing in 'family-acceptable' clothing. It was a challenge in the close quarters of his 'fresher, but they emerged clean and not overly excited.

Going out to the dining area and finding their entire family waiting for them was only mildly embarrassing. Every one except the little kids knew what they had been doing and they were actually congratulated for their time together almost as much as the family celebrated his successful CAP test. Mama Marilyn ended the dinner and birthday celebration by handing him a message cube from Lt. Dan. He had recorded it before he left on his present assignment, as he knew he wouldn't back in time for Bob's birthday and test. Bob took it back to his room to play on his computer while Staci was 'debriefed' by her mothers.

The message cube left him dumbfounded, to say the least.

In it Lt. Dan had two important messages for him.

One was that since he had achieved a 'passing' CAP score and was entitled to concubines of his own he should consider if he wanted to take Staci as his first. Papa Dan said that he presumed he would and had already informed the AIs that if Bob requested Staci's reassignment from Dan to himself that the AI should 'make it so!' Immediately!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.