Come The Dawn - Cover

Come The Dawn

by Ernest Bywater

Copyright© 2007 by Cazna Rochester & Ernest Bywater. All rights reserved

Erotica Sex Story: A drug researcher and his daughters catch and punish some local high school students who've been ruining his experiments, by using the drugs to turn them into sex slaves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vignettes   Incest   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   .

The titles I use are a chapter, a sub-chapter, and a section.

Table of Contents

Research and Development
Later
2007
Research Results

Caught Intruders
Games Night


Research and Development

1986

Evelyn Percival is a senior researcher at a private medical research facility. He’s qualified in biology, medicine, and chemistry - having doctorates in three disciplines gives him a wider knowledge base than most researchers, especially in the fields of study for this facility. Because of this, and his past performance, he’s very well paid by the owners. Last year Evelyn married one of his assistants, Jasmine. In February the doctor informs them she’s pregnant, and they’re happy.

Their current research projects are to develop drugs to treat penile dysfunction and impotency. The team has many promising early leads, but it hasn’t been able to develop a marketable product in the eight years of research conducted to date. They have one line of research that treats both issues - formula T-3, but it has one very nasty side effect, rapid premature ageing. Another line - formula V-1, is very effective against penile dysfunction only, its one side effect is a much increased heart rate with high blood pressure. All other lines of research end without any worthwhile results. The researchers are working hard on both promising lines. Their contracts offer them a percentage of the sales. Thus they work very hard as they know success will make them all rich people despite the low royalties percentage. They know it’ll have a very high sales rates, and result in millions for each of them.

The cost of the research into formula T-3 is becoming very expensive while not providing any encouraging advancements. Because of this the owners of the facility stop further funding for that line, and end the side project. Evelyn and Jasmine have been leading the research on this line. Now Evelyn and Jasmine concentrate on formula V-1, so do all of the facility staff working on the project.

In November Jasmine gives birth to twin daughters, Daisy and Lily, it’s a difficult birth. After developing a toxicity problem in her second trimester she spends the last four months in hospital under close observation. After the birth she’s very weak.

Note: Jasmine never recovers her full strength again, and remains very weak for the rest of her life. She continues to help with the research, but only works half a day at a desk doing theoretical research and computer modelling for the others.


1987

There’s a breakthrough with formula V-1, variation A-G has an ingredient to counteract the worst of the heart rate and blood pressure increases. This formula still gives an elevated heart rate and blood pressure, but not as life threatening as the original. Further refinement results in a formula that’s safe for general use, only those with existing heart or high blood pressure issues need be concerned about using it. The research team moves into a detailed testing phase. They soon have enough good animal research test results to justify asking for approval to test on human volunteers.

Approval for human testing is given, on the condition it stays in testing until the health authorities are happy with the possible effects of long term usage. This phase will take many years, and it’s handled by a large number of medical practitioners. The research team takes on other projects now this one is seen as being successfully completed. All their notes on the failed research lines are placed into storage in another building, while all the notes on the successful work are stored in the main vault at the corporate headquarters.


1990

Jasmine’s health continues to deteriorate. Evelyn resigns from work to spend more time with his family. He has more than enough money in the bank for them to live off for a long time to come.

Mid-year a lightning strike at the research facility sets fire to the auxiliary building where the records on closed research projects are stored. Being a simple wood structure it burns down, and sets fire to the grounds. The nearby main research building is safe, because it’s built out of cement blocks due to safety concerns about the chemicals used in it.

Mid December Jasmine dies of the cancer she’s been hiding from her family since finding out about it during her pregnancy. While going through her personal effects and her computer Evelyn finds copies of all the notes on the penile dysfunction and impotency research, including the computer models they’d been using. He’s surprised to find Jasmine had continued doing theoretical and modelling work on the T-3 compound where she tested variations based on the changes made to the V-1 formula.


1991

Evelyn finds it hard to live in the house he and Jasmine built when they first got engaged. He sells it, and moves to a small property on the edge of a town. It’s a half hour’s travel outside the city, and he sets it up like a large country estate. His daughters start school in this town. He lives at home while he continues the theoretical research Jasmine started, because he feels he should continue and finish what she spent the last years of her life trying to perfect.


Later

The final V-1 formula is patented in 1996, and is approved for general use by the health authorities of many countries in 1998 and 1999. Sales soon exceed a billion dollars per annum, making the researchers all very rich, due to the high sales meaning big money despite low percentages and high production costs.

Jasmine’s royalties go straight into a trust account for the girls. With the extra income from his royalties from formula V-1 Evelyn builds a small chemistry lab on his estate. It’s near the house, and he starts to conduct experiments into the suitability of the formulas developed in the computer models. He spends half a day doing this. He starts work after returning from seeing the girls to school, and ends the work when he has to go to the school to pick up the girls.

Time passes, and the girls grow up into very beautiful women after going to primary school and high school in the town, and university in the city. They both do well in their grades, and in their social lives. They do well socially, despite many other students saying their father is a crazy old man, because he spends all his time in his lab and is heard saying strange things to himself while walking around town. He’s always had a habit of talking to himself, because it helps to align his thoughts if he says them under his breath. While Jasmine was alive he talked them out with her. Lily is studying biochemistry while Daisy is studying medicine. When the girls are at home he talks over his research with them, and he shows them his experiments with the latest results. The girls are very intrigued by the work.

2007

Daisy and Lily finish the four year degree courses with high marks, as usual. They lodge plans for their Master’s post graduate studies, and the plans are approved. The only concern for the university is the research funding costs, which is handled by Evelyn funding both their projects. He also funds the research costs of their two best friends doing research that overlaps with the girls’ projects. Most of November is spent sorting out all the paperwork involved, and all is set for them to start in late January 2008. It’s now early December, and they’re home for the holidays, to spend time with their father.

When wandering around town while they do some shopping they’re concerned to learn, from friends, a number of the high-school seniors think it’s fun to go and harass their father at his lab. They’ve broken-in to damage experiments and steal lab animals on several occasions.

Without telling their father before doing it the girls arrange for a security specialist in the city to visit to install a high quality security system throughout the estate while improving the security of all the buildings: the house, garage, lab, pool, and gym. Evelyn isn’t happy to learn about it when the work is half done, but he soon admits it needs doing, and he’s very happy with the approach taken in setting the system up.

The security system will warn them of anyone breaching the grounds, and show them where the intruders are while they move about. It’s also set up to allow them to capture any intruders. They’re well prepared for any more student pranks, and the girls are even ready for a few pranks of their own.

Research Results

Evelyn’s research goes well, because he does find a better way to chemically improve male potency and erectile responses. Much of the answer is from the post project research and modelling done by Jasmine. Applying the formula changes to reduce the heart and blood pressure changes in the V-1 formula to the T-3 formula reduces the side effects a lot, but not enough. By reducing the strength of the T-3, and adding some of the S-2 formula he gets a better result, but not quite there. The final formula has parts of the T-3, S-2, and T-1 with others added to counteract the earlier side effects. The final formula even includes antioxidants, a good selling point with health enthusiasts. Because of the formula codes for the three main ingredients he calls the final drug Testy. During the research he discovers a variant to improve female sexual responsiveness, so he now has an effective aphrodisiac for each gender.

The only possible side effect he notices in the test animals is with the use of high dosages in a short period: repeated couplings with the same mate causes the treated animal to become very dependent on the mate, and it happens with both the male and female variants. This doesn’t happen with low level doses. He’s still researching why this happens, and he refuses to release anything until he knows why this is so. He keeps no secrets from the girls, and they know to keep this secret from everyone else. All three Percivals find this effect to be quite interesting, and amusing. Lily jokes about how he can sell it to the government as a brainwashing treatment, and they all laugh at the concept of making enemy agents sexually dependent on their own people.

Caught Intruders

Early afternoon on Friday December 21st the Percival family are sitting in their lounge room listening to a musical program on the radio when the security alarm goes off. It’s set to give a quiet alert to the residents, so nothing is heard or seen of the alarm outside of the house. Checking the nearest control unit, there are six in the house, they see a group of seven people have climbed the three metre tall outer wall, and are now crossing the lawn toward the lab. They know this due to the microwave sensors, infra-red sensors, and cameras about the property.

With a huge grin Daisy says, “Let’s catch these buggers, and teach them a lesson.” Lily nods her agreement. Evelyn is reluctant to agree, but he does so. Daisy enters a code to activate a few extra goodies the security expert installed. They continue to watch the intruders while they move toward the lab.

Reaching the lab building one invader bends down near the lock, and starts manipulating it. After a few minutes the group enters to find a new entrance room for the lab. Daisy reaches up, and touches a button. The door slams shut behind the intruders, and solid locks engage. The invaders rush to the door, and beat on it. They soon learn it’s a metal door with a light wood covering. They examine the frame, it’s steel. They examine the new wall, it’s cement block, like the outer walls. They’re trapped in a nice little cell.

Speaking into the microphone in the panel, Daisy says “Do you scum-bags realise the experiments you’ve destroyed actually cost nearly a quarter of a million dollars to duplicate. You’ve had your fun at our expense, and now we get to have ours at your expense. The room has a hidden camera in it, and we’re watching you. You will now turn off all your cell phones and remove the batteries. Don’t worry, as they won’t work in there, anyway.” They all pull their phones out of their pockets to look at them - no signal. Grumbling, they turn them off and remove the batteries. Daisy says, “Thank you for being good little thieves. There’s a little table in the corner, it’s the only one in the room so it should be easy for you to know which one. Put your phones on it, and place the entire contents of your pockets there as well.” They do as told. When the last one moves back Daisy hits a button, and the table top drops on a hinge to allow the things on it to fall into the chute it’s covering. The intruders all gasp in surprise. Daisy says, “Now take your shoes and socks off, and put them on the table.” Four do as told while two refuse while saying abusive words, and one girl just stands there while she cries. Daisy says, “Do as you’re told or I’ll punish you all for disobedience by anyone, so it’s in the interest of you all to ensure full compliance by all.” The crier complies while a couple still refuse to take their shoes off. Daisy hits another button; a very high pitched and extremely annoying sound echoes around the little cell. When she releases the button the two troublemakers are quick to take their shoes and socks off. They vanish down the chute. A grinning Daisy says, “I see you’re learning to do as you’re told. Now take off everything but your underwear, one at a time, starting with the one near the table and working away from it.” The person near the table starts to argue, the others threaten to grab her and strip her to see it’s done. Each set of clothes goes down the chute when the person steps back from the table. Soon it’s evident the intruders are three girls and four boys, because they’re now in their underwear the bras make it obvious. With an evil laugh Daisy says, “Now guess what goes down the chute next?” Crying, the girl nearest the chute strips off her underwear, and places it on the table. A few minutes later the intruders are standing naked in a bare cell. Daisy says, “Line up against the back wall, and be still while I send someone for you.” They do as told, crying while they stand against the wall in the cold room.

Daisy continues to monitor them and talk to them while Evelyn and Lily walk over to the lab. When they reach it Daisy opens the door to let them in. The door locks behind them. The intruders appear to be tensing to attack their captors, but they seem to settle down on seeing the cattle prods the two have. One at a time they come forward, turn around, and are handcuffed. These restraints are like those used for prisoner transfers with a chain that goes around the waist to keep their hands behind their back. With all seven cuffed Lily places a studded dog collar around the neck of each one, and uses a set of strong dog leads to clip them together. Lily leads their captives back to the house while Evelyn gets all the things from the bin in the main lab, and puts them into two large garbage bags to bring along.

Back inside the house Lily leads the captives down to the girls’ playroom. Evelyn hasn’t been down here in years. He knows they had it remodelled, but he’s surprised to find it now looks like a cross between an orgy room and a dungeon. The centre of the room is one huge circular bed four metres in diameter, while the walls have shackles to hold people to them by their hands and ankles. There’s enough sets to accommodate about twenty people on the walls. So the girls could play loud music without disturbing Evelyn the room was heavily soundproofed when the house was built, which means it also stops anyone hearing any shouts or screams of anyone in the room.

Lily says, “When we learned some of the locals were causing trouble we remodelled this room to allow us to teach them a lesson if we ever managed to catch them.” Evelyn looks around the room in amazement, while the captives look around in fright. Daisy soon joins them.

Evelyn watches the captives while Lily undoes the clips, and secures them to the wall by their hands and ankles, feet spread about one and a half metres apart. Daisy is busy going through their belongings to identify who they are. From the driver’s licences she can identify the boys and one of the girls, the other two girls don’t have any photo ID with them. Taking a heavy duty marker Daisy goes over to the captives, and writes the first names on those she can identify across their foreheads. She asks the last two girls to identify themselves, and she writes their names on them when they say their names.

Steven, 179 cm, athletic build. Robert, 175 cm, athletic build. Peter, 178 cm, solid build. Roy 176 cm, solid build. All the boys are very fit and reasonably well hung. Daisy makes a point of checking this last bit, to their great embarrassment. Mary, 175 cm, athletic build, pert breasts like orange halves. Janet, 175 cm, solid build, firm breasts like rock melon halves. Susie, Junoesque build, surprisingly firm breasts like small watermelon halves and well-endowed for her age, also very fit. All of them are in year twelve at the local high school, and all of them are 18 years of age. They must all do a lot of exercise to stay as fit as they are.

Daisy asks, “Why did you start coming in here and destroying Dad’s experiments?”

Susie replies, “Your dad is such a recluse and very good looking. When in town he ignores us girls like we don’t exist at all. He gets sent paperwork about all the school fund raisers, and he never replies or makes a donation. It’s like he thinks we’re beneath him. I got upset about that, and I suggested to Steven and Roy we do something to make him take notice of us. We talked Peter, Robert, Mary, and Janet into helping us get his notice. At first we did no damage, but we made it obvious we’d been here. He treated us with contempt by not reporting the break-ins to the police. So we started to raise the ante. We had no idea the experiments were so expensive or were anything more than just playing around with chemicals. We’re sorry, we’ll make good on the damages, please let us go.”

While grinning at them Lily says, “Oh, you’ll pay all right. Hey, Dad, how would you like these three school girls as permanent fuck toys and servants ready to do your slightest whim? I know I’d love to have any two of these boys as my toys and servants.” The captives all go wide-eyed, and start shouting.

Evelyn hasn’t been with a woman since his beloved Jasmine died, seventeen years ago. That’s because he couldn’t bring himself to date and pursue a woman he wasn’t prepared to have a long term relationship with, and didn’t like using prostitutes. But personal sex slaves, now that’s an idea he hadn’t considered before. After licking his lips he smiles, and nods yes. Daisy says, “You lot shut up, no one can hear you, but us. Lily, we take turns choosing - paper, rock, and scissors for first pick.” Lily nods yes. They move their hands while Evelyn calls it, this is how the girls have been solving choices since they were old enough to understand the game. At the call Lily has rock while Daisy has scissors.

Turning to the naked boys Lily fondles all four sets of genitals before squeezing Steven’s dick, and nodding at him. Daisy walks over to Peter, and grabs his balls while saying, “These are now mine, so take good care of my property from now on.” He gulps, and nods yes while she squeezes his balls. Lily moves over to Roy, and squeezes his dick hard. Gulping, he nods yes when he gets the message. Daisy moves to Robert, and grabs his dick. He also nods. Meanwhile, Evelyn is wandering along the line of naked girls fondling their breasts. He stops to look at Susie’s large offerings. He can’t believe they’re so large, and yet so firm. The girls are crying, because they expect him to rape them.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.