A Fantasy Come True - Cover

A Fantasy Come True

by Lisa Peacock

Copyright© 2007 by Lisa Peacock

Erotica Sex Story: We all have fantasies, some more than others. I read an article about another female and her experience with a motor cylcle gang. "On the Block" I started to have fantisies myself, well as they say be careful what you wish for it may come true...and it did

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Group Sex   .

WARNING

This story contains material that may offend some readers. It has sexually explicit content... please don't write to me afterwards and complain... I'm warning you now.

Again thanks readers for taking the time to write to me, I do like constructive criticism, and flattery even more. I hope you all enjoy Christmas and New Year with friends and loved ones and if you are out and about on the roads, drive carefully and don't drink and drive... one or the other but not both.

I recently spent some time in Hawaii and enjoyed every moment. Hi and thanks to Steve, Terry, Brad and Tony... if you are reading this you'll know who you are. Thanks guys I had a great time

Fantasies and notions of group sex have ran through most our minds from time to time I imagine. After reading Martha Spacey's article about her experience on a gang bang or being put on the block by a Motor Cycle Gang had me going, in fact I read the article a couple of times more and had to admit it stirred certain carnal feelings in me and leaving a wetness in my pants.

God... how could she have taken all those guys... how many had there been there that night, twenty she said? My mind going into overdrive as I visualized it all happening... one... by one. I'd had group sex myself before, but not on the scale Martha had described. There had been six guys and myself,. I was so naïve to think I could go to a quiet beach with six horny guys and not get pounced on. I mean here I was with only a bikini, a fully developed female, drinking beer and wine, the guys getting hornier and hornier staring at my body, flirting with them, then I get tackled to the ground and next thing is, my bikini bottom is being torn from me... oh I kicked and struggled to start with, but once Mike was inside me, I was a different person. I couldn't just stop for one, I had to do it for all of them... but six was a lot different to twenty. Oh god I had to stop thinking about it, it was just too much, my heart and pulse were racing and my body was all a tremble.

Well its one thing to have a fantasy... real life is another thing and I wondered if given the opportunity I would and could handle them all. I mean twenty guys fucking you one after another... over a week maybe... but all in one night.

The thought of it all just wouldn't go away, it continued to harass my mind and thinking, whether I was at home at work or out with the girls for a drink I found myself daydreaming and fantasying about it. The thing is the more I thought about it the more I wanted it to happen, but if given the opportunity would I actually stand up and carry it through... or would I renege at the final moment and remain safe, happy and contented within my fantasy.

Well there's an old and true saying. "Be careful what you wish for... it may just come true"

That beautiful Wednesday morning as I drove between Buxton and Grassmeads little did I know I was about to be keeping a date with destiny. It was a beautiful day, hot and not a cloud in the sky, the type of day you're glad to be alive and just wanted to keep driving... go somewhere... anywhere, who cares? I was going to dress in jeans and light top, but I then decided it would be shorts and top. I always liked my denim shorts on these occasions and they did show off my long shapely legs... not that I'd anticipated showing them to any guy before I arrived at Grassmeads. The route I'd chosen was the scenic one, it ambled through some of the best countryside in the county, alongside the river, through bush and forest, sometimes the trees forming a canopy of shade from the hot overhead sun... it was just so beautiful and breathtaking. My fingers tapped the steering wheel in time with the music coming from my CD... life just didn't get any better than this. Then at approximately the half waypoint, it happened.

You ever had that sinking and sickening feeling in the pit of your stomach when something goes wrong with your car... well that day I got it, trusty old Tommy Toyota started to overheat. I have no idea how long it had been happening. I just looked at the gauges and saw the temperature one was well above where it should have been and rising.

Oh shit... shit... shit. Then mercifully I saw the sign, telling me there was a picnic area ahead, only a few more yards. Just around the next bend I saw it and slid in and parked. It was the usual well-kept rest area, wooden tables and benches, shady trees and tidy rubbish bins... nothing else of course, it was just a picnic/rest stop, but at least it told me that at sometime some would come by.

I lifted the hood to a mass of smoke, steam or something and hissing. I just stared at it; I hadn't the faintest idea what I was looking at or for. I felt lost and abandoned, what had been such a great day not moments ago... well I must say I felt lost. I tried my cell phone, but this area was outside the coverage area... now I felt even worse, but ho... wait. I'd heard a car approach and my spirits lifted, only to be dashed again when the car kept going. Two cars and a truck passed and I was starting to panic a little, then I heard what I thought was a helicopter... no... no not a helicopter, but what. Then I saw them as they came around the bend. My whole being was filled with fear... my blood turning to ice; it was a motorcycle gang. Black leather clad individuals sitting upright, holding on to sit up and beg handlebars.

Oh god no... please no. Visions of being raped and left there were my immediate thoughts... gone were my fantasies of being put on the block.

They saw me and peeled off the highway, the deafening sound of their Harley's as they circled around me... then silence as they stopped their machines.

The big bearded tattooed brute, who was their leader, came toward me.

"Well now little lady... you seem to be in some kind of trouble?" he asked.

I could hardly reply, hot as it was I was cold with fear right then.

Oh god no. Please don't rape me... please... was the only thought going through my mind.

He leaned over the car and took a look at the engine.

"I have no idea what's wrong with it... I... I just opened the hood and out came all this smoke" I said

"Steam... little lady... it's steam... not smoke... looks like you have a busted water hose and the engine has overheated... let's hope you stopped in time eh?"

"Well... I think I did" I replied.

I took a look around as the others alighted from their cycles, some lying on the grass, others making toward us.

As if reading my mind the boss guy said. "Relax little lady... no one is going to harm you... contrary to what they tell you we don't go around molesting women" then gave me a reassuring smile. Somehow I believed him and felt the tension drain a little.

"I'm glad to hear it... I mean you hear so many stories about bikie gangs and what they do to women" I replied.

"No... not true... only those who consent to it" he replied.

"Oh I see" I replied and blushed bright red at the thoughts that had just returned to my thinking and at the same time surveying all the riders in the area.

"There's twenty of us little lady... if that's what your thinking"

God could this guy read my mind. "No... no I was... I was just..." I broke off... trying hard to think of something to say

"Well I mean I've heard so many stories, I mean about being put on the block and the like... does that really happen with you guys?" God I couldn't believe I'd just asked that... who was this guy, my father confessor... I should just keep quiet before I dug too deep a hole.

"Yes well it's mostly true, yes we do have a block and yes we do put women on it"

"Oh I see"

"But as I said... only those who consent to it... those that do become honorary members of the chapter"

"Oh right"

"You wouldn't consider becoming a member would you?" he asked with a cheeky smile.

"Oh no... no... hey... I mean twenty guys that's an awful lot of" I was going to say cock but stopped just short. "It's an awful lot of guys" Then turning to peruse the twenty riders. My thoughts and fantasies returning at warp speed and a stirring in my loins.

His eyes had been raking my body, his own fantasies in mind and what he'd like to do to me.

"Oh I'm sure you could handle us all... we'd loved to make you an honorary chapter member little lady... what's your name... I'm Gus by the way"

"Oh... Lisa" I proffered

"Well Lisa we'd better see what we can do about this car of yours eh?"

"Well if you could I'd be real grateful, you're the only ones who have stopped" I said

He asked a couple of the guys to take a look and see if they could do anything with the car. Whilst they did so I grabbed my water pack and sat with Gus and friends, talking and chatting. I was surprised at myself asking so many questions about bike life and how they lived. At the same time my thoughts wondered to my fantasies and right here and now I was at the door of opportunity to my fantasies... fantasies that could become reality, all I had to do was acquiesce to their invitation. I looked from one guy to another, trying to imagine if I could take them all on. There'd be little or no time or intervals between one guy and the next, as one finished the next would be ready for me.

My thoughts were suddenly broken into.

"Sorry what was that?" I asked

Gus had asked a question.

"I asked if you thought you could take us all on... it is what you were thinking, isn't it"

Again I blushed bright red, how could this guy read my most inner and intimate thoughts.

"Oh gosh... no... no..." I started to protest.

He held up his hand stopping me further.

"Just be honest with yourself... admit it you were... I've seen that look on many other faces... it tells me a great deal... you were thinking about it weren't you... just a little bit?"

"Well, yes... yes I was... but I mean, twenty guys, I really don't think I could cope with that many?"

"Don't under estimate yourself... others before you have... and no doubt others after you will... just think of it as giving yourself a night of shear fun and pleasure"

"Oh shit... I don't know... I really don't know" my heart now racing with excitement.

Just then Red came over to tell us he couldn't really do much to fix the problem a couple of new parts were required, which they did not have... a quick patch job was the best, but it may not last and a few more miles down the track and I'd have the same problem.

"Well Lisa, why not hitch a ride on the back of my bike into Grassmeads. I'll leave Red here with your car to guard it; Jess finds the parts, returns with one of the other members and brings your car back to wherever you're staying for the night.

I thought about it and agreed to the invitation for a lift.

I was given a crash helmet and cocked my leg over the seat behind Gus. The roar of the Harley's was deafening as we left the picnic area on mass.

There's something about being on a bike a kind of freedom that you don't get from behind the steering wheel of a car. Riding the second half of the journey to Grassmeads was an enjoyable experience and I couldn't get the invitation to join these guys for some fun and recreation out of my mind. I'd been holding all these thoughts... all these fantasies about them and low and behold here was the opportunity... I could turn fantasy into reality... but now that I had this opportunity did I really have the will and the courage to carry it out. Soon the outskirts of Grassmeads was upon us and Gus signaled his followers to pull over.

"Where do you want us to drop you off Lisa... or do you want to join us for the night?" he asked grinning.

"Oh god I don't know Gus... I've been thinking about it but I keep coming back to twenty guys... it's a lot of guys"

"Well it's up to you... it's easy for me to say jump in and do it, you only live once and all those other cliché's... in the end it's up to you"

I bit my bottom lip... trying to make my mind up. If I said no I might regret doing so later... equally if I said yes I might still regret doing so... decisions... decisions.

"Yes... yes... let's do it" I said, my heart now pounding, now having made the decision and agreeing to it.

I hung on tight as the bikes twisted and turned, making there noisy way toward their headquarters. I was quite surprised at the size of the property. It was on the outskirts of the city and on a large section... more that just a house... a large house, sheds, work sheds and a high fortified fence surrounding it. They obviously wanted no intruders... had I made the right decision?.

They drew to a halt just outside, the two fortifies gates opened.

"Well Lisa... one last chance to say no... once your inside..." He let the implications ride.

I swallowed and nodded. "Ok... let's go... let's do it"

I was quickly driven in through the gates... through into the lion's den... followed by the rest of the pack. As the riders cut each of the bikes... there was a stillness and I watched as the two large gates clanked shut and the heavy bolts thrust in place... this was it... I couldn't turn back... tonight's menu was Lisa

I took off the helmet Gus had loaned me.

"Ok... let me show you around the place... our humble home"

My legs felt like rubber, my heart was pounding, was I scarred or excited... a little of both I guess. I knew what lay ahead... what was expected of me, but how would I handle it. Entering through the main door I was escorted by other riders, other members, each room he showed me, there was other members lounging about, smoking pot, drinking beer, their gazes following my movement.

"Er I thought there was only twenty of you Gus... who are all these other guys?" I asked

"Oh I forgot to tell you... there are thirty of us in all... some didn't ride today"

"Oh god... no Gus... not thirty... please tell me it's not thirty I'm expected to... ?"

"To fuck you... is that what you were going to say... oh don't worry so... you'll handle us all... you'll see"

But I was worried... twenty, well I'd calculated and come to terms with... but suddenly I now had another ten guys to contend with... thirty, the number kept running through my head... thirty guys... thirty guys, how long would it take thirty guys to fuck me, oh god what had I done... what had I let myself in for?

Gus took me from one room to another, one area to another, the complex was huge... then we came to it. "The Room" the meeting house, the entertainment room, whatever you cared to call it. Above the door was a sign. "The Rats Nest" and another sign declaring a code of tidy dress... or undress whatever the occasion may demand. There was a bar down one side, a most impressive bar, a bar that would not look out of place in any pub. The walls were adorned with other memorabilia, photos of bikers and bikes, flags, and gang patches, bull horns, cow horns and any other type of material they deemed fit for display.

"We have guests from time to time... so we need to make them welcome and feel welcome" said Gus indicating to the bar, but it wasn't the bar that had my attention. In the middle of the room was "The Block" the place where I was to be sacrificed. It was about the size or perhaps bigger than a king sized bed and padded all over in black leather. Gus saw me gazing at it.

"Yes honey... that's it... that's where it will all take place... come on let's take a closer look"

I followed him to the centre. The black leather padding was firm but soft. I pressed my hand into the fabric, testing its softness.

"Ok honey... meet with you're approval"

It was soft but firm, the leather was warm from the day's sun that had been shining upon it, directly above the ceiling had glass skylights, allowing the suns and rays to fall upon it, kinda accentuating the whole block, making it the centre of attraction, which no doubt it was... well tonight it would be.

"Yes... yes, I guess so" I said, rather nervously. I looked at the now gathering group of guys as the news spread that a woman had volunteered to go on the block tonight. They were all keen to see who this woman was... the one they were going to be fucking at some stage.

I now know what stage fright must be like, at some stage I was going to be asked to perform... perform for all these guys... there was no lines to learn... no rehearsals required... all I had to do was strip naked in front of them all and the rest... well the rest would be taken care of.

"Would you like a drink... or something to eat before the action Lisa?" Gus asked

I'd lost my appetite for food... but a good strong drink would go down well right now.

I declined the food, but accepted the invitation to a drink.

The first two double Bourbons went down real fast, followed by a cold lager. As I drank Gus wrote names on a clipboard, they were the names of the members in order of seniority... those who would have me first, second, third and so on. Then when all the seniors had been selected they brought forth a bucket containing plastic disks, each disk having a number upon it. The none senior members trooped passed, took out a disk and handed it to Gus, name and number placed on the sheet. Gus just looked at me and smiled... there was no need for explanations. By the time the sheet was filled with names, I'd had quite a few drinks, when Gus said

"Well come on Lisa... I think you've had sufficient to drink... it's time to perform"

The drink had helped numb my senses and I stumbled a little as he led me to the centre of the room and the "Block"

"Would you like me to help you undress... or can you manage by yourself"

"No... no... I can manage just fine" I said, words a little slurred. Looking at the gathering crowd of leering grinning faces

There wasn't much to remove, a light coloured top, a pair of denim shorts, bra and god forbid a pair of skimpy knickers, I peeled off top and shorts, letting them drop to the floor. Standing half naked in front of thirty lust-ridden guys, I felt very, very vulnerable, I scanned the leering faces around the room. Either the alcohol was playing tricks with my vision or... god there seemed more than thirty guys packed in to see me. There were murmurs of approval as I removed my bra, revealing firm rounded breasts, but even more raucous talk, shouting and clapping when I removed my pants and revealed my freshly shaven pussy... the fact was I'd just shaved it that morning. I really didn't know where to put myself. I felt awkward... embarrassed and wanted to run, hide, flee from the scene, but knew that was impossible. I had nowhere to go or hide... this part I had not entered into the equation, into my fantasy. In my fantasy it was all so very straightforward, I would just lay back and take them one at a time and in the end just calmly walk away... somehow I had the feeling it wasn't going to be quite like that.

"On the block honey... as chapter president I get you first... then it's order of seniority" said Gus

I planted my bum on the black leather block swung my legs around and lay on my back. It felt warm against my skin from the hot sun... somehow very comforting and indeed comfortable

"Come on honey... you've been fucked before, get those lovely legs of yours open... spread them wide apart, assume the position as they say... I want to see that lovely cunt of yours"

I drew up my knees and spread my legs apart... I took a deep breath and quietly said "Oh my god".

"One more thing before we start sweetheart... I'm gona have Jeff video tape the first part... I want you to tell the camera that you're doing this of your own free will... don't want you shouting rape later on... ok?" he said

I nodded that I understood.

Jeff stood up to the block and pointed the camera at me. Now anyone who has had a mike stuck in front of them and asked to speak into it knows what it's like. I just looked at the camera and froze... lost for words. I mean here I was... naked, lying on a black leather bed/mattress in front of thirty pent up horny guys, about to be fucked and I was lost for words.

"When you're ready honey... we want to get started..." Gus prompted me.

"Oh er yes" I smiled at the camera, trying to make myself look more confident than I felt ""I'm er Lisa, I'm here, er at the headquarters of the Gateway motor cycle gang... I'm er... I'm... well what I want to say is, what I'm about to do with them... I'm er doing of my own free will... I'm... I'm not being raped... that's what I want to say" I gave one final smile at the camera and turned my attention back to Gus.

Whilst I'd been giving my little confession for the benefit of the camera, Gus had stripped off his leather pants and his jocks. He stood at the foot of the block and all he had on was a T-shirt advertising Led Zeppelin. His arms and legs were a mass of tattoos and he was holding and stroking what I could only describe as one very fine piece of manhood... hard erect manhood... there was not going to be any need to coax him into an erection... he was ready. I could see he was proud of it and had every right to be... It stood upright like some giant of the forest, rising from a thick mat of black pubic hair... at its base hung two massive balls... balls that would contain his sperm... and that sperm would be delivered to me in due course.

What I was looking at was not an apparition, not part of my fantasies or thoughts... this was real... what I saw before me was the real thing... I was about to be fucked with it for real... not a fantasy and there was a further twenty nine to go. I heard the leather creak and crinkle as he mounted the block and placed himself between my wide-open legs. I felt the warmth of his body as he pressed against my thighs. I gasped and jerked as he plunged his finger into my warm wet pussy, thrusting back and forth, rubbing against my clit... getting me excited.

I let out a soft moan "Oh god yes... yes" eyes closed, soaking up the euphoric feeling

"Oh baby... baby you sure are ready for it, aren't you... that's one wet pussy just asking for it"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.