Ben's Mom, A Sequel - Cover

Ben's Mom, A Sequel

by Dafafu

Copyright© 2007 by Dafafu

Erotica Sex Story: Two hot mothers get hotter, encouraged by their husbands; one with her son and his best friend,and the other with her husband's boss and his friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   .

Monday evening Rachel had to talk to her son and Jock about the dinner she had to attend the next evening.

"Yes, Jock. I have to go. This is something to do with my husband's promotion."

"But how can you go alone, mom?"

"Don't worry, son. There will be others. It's a sort of party that dad's boss, Bill, is giving to the senior staff who will be promoted soon. I have to represent your father." It was a lie, she knew. But she couldn't tell her son and Jock the truth, could she?

"I'll be alone, mom."

"Jock, is it possible for my son to go over to your place tomorrow evening?"

"Of course, Rachel, he can."

"Can he also stay the night at your place? I'm not sure at what time I might come home. It could be late. You know what parties are like. If I left early I might offend Bill."

"Sure. No problem. Ben and I are going to miss you tomorrow."

"Yes, mom. We will miss you very much."

"I know what you mean. I too will miss all the fun with you two. But duty calls. I have to go for the sake of your dad."

"Oh mom!" her son sounded very disappointed.

Rachel said smiling, "Don't worry, son. I'm sure Aunt Peggy will be nice to you."

"But it won't be the same, mom."

Rachel turned to Jock. "What do you think? Won't Peggy be nice to my son?"

"We can't expect her to be as nice as you are to your son."

"Why not, Jock? Doesn't she like fun?"

"Of course she likes, but she has never done things for fun with anyone else."

"Well, may be you can help to change that."

"What do you mean, Rachel?"

"Well, since I am nice to you, may you could get Peggy to be nice to my son."

"Oh God! She won't agree to do things like that."

"Why? Doesn't she like sex? Isn't she wild in bed?"

Jock smiled. "Of course she likes sex. Of course she is very wild in bed but..."

"Then she should be willing to enjoy extra fun."

"I'm not sure of that, Rachel."

"Are you sure, Jock? All women desire extra fun, outside marriage, but they pretend to be chaste because of fear of the wrath of their husbands."

"Well, I suppose you are right but my wife..."

"Have you ever talked to her about extra marital fun?"

"Not exactly."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I have asked her opinion about this."

"What did she say?"

"That it will be embarrassing if found out."

"But she didn't say it was bad, did she?"

"No."

"Has she ever mentioned anything about fun she had missed?"

"Yes. She has spoken about what she had missed by marrying me when she was only 16."

"What do you mean?"

"She has said that she had missed dating boys of her age. She had missed the kind of fun that her friends had had before marrying."

"Such as?" probed Rachel.

"Such as dating different boys, kissing, petting etc. She says that her girl friends had enjoyed those things before marriage."

"That's good. That means with the right approach she would be willing to have some extra fun."

"I don't know, Rachel."

"What she is worried about is about people knowing about it. That would be embarrassing as she has said. But if you can assure her that she could do things in private she might agree. You have to persuade her, Jock."

Ben pleaded, "Please Uncle. Please try as mom says."

"Do you like my wife, Ben?"

"Yes, uncle... as much as you like my mother.'

Rachel added, "Yes, Jock. Since I am nice to you, it would be good if your wife can be nice to my son. The boy needs to widen his experience. Moreover your wife will find new excitement in her life. It would be good for her."

Jock found it difficult to object to Rachel's suggestion. She had given herself to him so freely. And she would be available for sex for so many more days and weeks and months. How could he say that he didn't want his wife to be nice to her son?

Finally he agreed. "All right, I'll talk to her tonight."

"Good."

"Thank you, uncle."

That evening the three of them fucked as many times as possible and in as different positions as possible. Before returning home Jock told Rachel's son, "Come to my house after school tomorrow."

At home that night, a naked Jock pulled a naked Peggy to sit on his lap to straddle him. He inserted his aroused cock inside her welcoming cunt, held her by the waist and kissed her. An aroused Peggy kissed back, feeling her husband's hard cock stirring her into pleasure.

"I've been thinking about you, Peggy."

"What about, dear?"

"Remember? You have told me about your girl friends at school who have had fun with boys?"

"Yes."

"And that you have missed the fun?"

"Yes, that was because I fell in love with you, got pregnant at 16 and had to drop out of school and marry you."

Jock thrust his cock into her several times. Peggy moaned, "Hmm... that's nice."

"But if we hadn't met, and you had continued at school, would you have dated boys for fun?"

"Probably."

"Do you like to capture some of the fun you have missed?" He stirred her by some deep cock thrusts.

"What are you trying to tell me, dear?"

"You know, you have sacrificed your teenage years for my pleasure. I feel I should let you capture some of the fun you have missed."

"What are you trying to tell me, Jock? Surely I can't go back to my school days?"

"But you can have some of the fun you have missed. At least that's the least I can do for you. For having given me so much of yourself."

"What are you suggesting, Jock?" asked a surprised Peggy.

"I mean you should meet some teenage boys."

"For what?"

Her husband made more cock thrusts and she was much stimulated. She kissed her husband and moaned, "Hmmmmmm..."

Aware that his wife was very aroused, Jock whispered into her ear, "I think you should try some fun with a teenage boy."

"Jock, what's wrong with you? Are you serious?" Her husband's cock was moving all the time in her pussy, keeping her wildly stimulated.

"I am serious, Peggy. You deserve a little bit of extra fun... with a boy... something like the fun you could have had if you hadn't married me."

"Not possible, darling. No school boy will want me, a mother with a teenage son."

"What if some boy likes you? Would you be nice to him?"

Her husband continued to move his cock in her cunt. In her stimulated state she was not inclined to object. "Who, Jock? Who likes me?"

"I will only tell you if you agree."

"Agree to what?"

"Agree to have a little fun with the boy."

"Don't you mind?"

"Not, if you agree. You deserve it, Peggy." He kept his wife in a high state of arousal so that she would be tempted to agree to his suggestion.

"Won't you be angry or jealous if I do?"

"No, I promise. In fact I'll be happy for you. I wish to be an understanding husband."

"Oh Jock! I don't know." Jock knew that she was weakening. He increased his cock thrusts. "Oh Jock. This is nice."

"Imagine how much nicer it will be if this is not me doing it to you but a young boy."

Wildly aroused, she now started to rise and fall on her husband's cock. "Oh Jock! What if people come to know about it?" Well. She was almost agreeing, thought Jock.

"You can do it here in the house. No one will know. Okay?"

"What if the boy talks? He might tell his friends and all?"

"No, we'll get his assurance that he won't tell anyone. It will be to his advantage to keep it secret, anyway."

Continuing to fuck with her husband, she asked, "Jock, are you sure it's safe? Are you sure it's okay?"

"Yes, darling, yes. All we need is that you agree."

"Do you think I should agree?"

"Yes, darling. You should. It will be special fun for you."

"Well, Jock, if you don't mind it, if you really don't mind it, then I suppose..." She didn't finish the sentence. She felt embarrassed to say what she wanted to say.

"Yes, tell me, darling. Do you agree?"

"I suppose it's okay."

"What do you mean by okay?"

"I agree, Jock." She was close to climaxing.

"Agree to what, darling?"

"Agree to your suggestion." Her climax started.

"You mean you agree to have fun with a teenage boy?"

"YES! YES! YES! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..." Peggy screamed, answering her husband and the thought triggering her climax. Her husband also exploded at the same time.

Jock didn't talk about it anymore that night. They held each other lovingly and slept. Peggy woke up several times that night. She thought about her husband's suggestion. She got excited. It had been her desire for some years now. She had wondered what it would be like with a boy? But, who is the boy?

Morning, as she prepared breakfast, her husband said that he would phone the office and call in sick later.

"Why are you taking leave, Jock." She and her husband were still in their pyjamas.

"I want to talk with you about what you agreed to last night," he said smiling.

Smiling in return she asked, "Are you really serious, darling?"

"Yes, Peggy." He embraced her and kissed her lovingly. "I want you to be happy, darling."

"I AM happy, darling."

"I want you to be happier still."

"Oh Jock! Who do you have in mind? The boy?"

"I am sure you will like him. You know him. I have seen you look him over when you thought no one was watching?'

"Who? Tell me."

"BEN."

"What?"

"Yes. I'm referring to Ben, our son's friend."

"Oh my God! He's our best friends' son!" she exclaimed.

"Yes, he is young, only 15, well-built, and a rugby player. Don't you like him?"

"But, what makes you think he will agree?" She realized that the question admitted that she wanted him.

"Leave that to me."

"What if he tells his parents?"

"We will get him to keep things secret."

"Oh Jock! Are you sure you are doing the right thing?"

"Yes. Only tell me. Do you like him?"

Smiling shyly she nodded. She kissed him thankfully. Yes, she had eyed his handsome face and muscular physique. She couldn't believe what was happening, that she could actually be having fun with the boy. She got aroused by the thought.

"Rachel has to go to a dinner tonight. So, Ben is coming over. He might stay the night her."

"Tonight?"

"Yes, you can start being nice to him tonight."

"What about Jim? Our son?"

"Yes, what about our son? May be... how about including him, Peggy?"

"What? What are you suggesting?" Peggy was shocked.

"How about? I mean... how about being nice to both Ben and Jim."

"Oh God! Jim is our son, Jock!"

"I know, but he is also a young well-built boy."

"Oh no! NO!"

"You have desired fun with boys. So, why not? Now you can have two boys."

"But Jim is our son, Jock!"

"Do you mean you have never thought of him? For fun?"

"That is not the point."

"Tell me truthfully. Have you ever looked at him with some naughty thoughts?"

"Well..."

"Yes, tell the truth."

"Yes, but I have immediately told myself that it was wrong. I have told myself that I shouldn't think of my own son like that."

"Who says, Peggy?"

"Society doesn't approve such relationship between mother and son, Jock."

"We are not talking about society, Peggy. We are talking about you and your son. Do you think it will be fun with your son?"

"Of course it will be fun BUT... yes, the BUT is important, Jock. I won't agree. That's final."

"All right, in that case, we'll find a way to get him out of the way."

Peggy surprised herself by suggesting, "We can ask him to go over to his grandpa's place."

"That's a good suggestion, Peggy." He smiled and she smiled back, a little embarrassed. Her quick suggestion must have revealed her eagerness to meet Ben, she thought.

"Let me phone my father now."

While Peggy prepared breakfast, Jock went to his study to phone his father. Unknown to Peggy he discussed a secret arrangement with his father, who was delighted with the idea.

Then Jock went to the kitchen and saw that Jim had already come down for breakfast.

Jock told his son, "Jim, your grandpa wants you to go over to his place after school today."

"Why, dad?"

"I don't know. May be he feels lonely and needs your company."

Peggy added, "Why not keep him company, son? Stay with him tonight and go to school from there the next day. After all he has been very good to you."

It took some time to persuade the boy but in the end he agreed. He took a bag of clothes in addition to his school bag and went to school.

"What now, Jock?"

"Let's go shopping afterwards. Let's get something nice for you to wear this evening."

"What if Ben doesn't like me? I'm 32, Jock?"

"But you look young, Peggy. Like a 20 year-old."

"What if he doesn't like me?"

"How could he not? You are beautiful and sexy."

Of course she knew that she was beautiful and sexy. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, you have a sexy figure... you're curvaceous and shapely. Look at your narrow waist, flat tummy and shapely thighs. They belong to a 20 year-old sexpot. Your voluptuousness will excite him."

She smiled happily. She had always been proud of her sex appeal. She fished for more compliments. "Would he like these?" she asked pointing to her chest.

"Yes, definitely. Look at them. They are exceptionally beautiful. They are so big, so round, so firm, and bulge forward so amazingly! He will love your boobs."

"Oh Jock! I feel nervous already."

"That's natural, darling. But don't worry. He too will be nervous."

"I'm new to this sort of thing, Jock. Hope you'll help me along."

"Yes, I will, darling. But you have your assets to help you a lot."

"What do you mean, darling?'

"You have enough to help you. Your young hot body and your usual desire for prolonged sexual thrill will help you a lot."

"Oh Jock!" Peggy blushed.

Later they went to town. Jock took her to an adult wear shop and bought a number of very daring and revealing outfits. Peggy was shocked that such attire existed.

"Do I have to wear these, Jock?"

"They will help, darling, to show off your fabulous figure and to excite Ben."

Jock took her to a restaurant and ordered her favourite meal. While she ate he excused himself saying that he wanted to go to the Gents. Out of her earshot he phoned Rachel.

Rachel didn't cook that day. She had had lunch in town and had just come home.

"Rachel, this is Jock."

"Yes, dear. Where are you?"

"I'm in town. I have good news."

"Yes, I'm listening."

"I have managed to persuade Peggy. To be nice to Ben."

"Really? That's surprising. She appears so conservative."

"She appears, but inside she is a wild one. You have heard of shallow waters that run deep." The two of them laughed lightly.

"Did you force her to agree or did she do it willingly?"

"I persuaded her. Not much of a problem though. I think she has been secretly craving for boys. So that helped. She was worried about people knowing. I have assured her that it will be kept secret."

"Good. I'm glad for her. She should have some extra fun. Do you think she's capable of enjoying herself?"

"Oh yes! She is normally very hot in bed. Your son is going to be a lucky boy."

"Hope my son won't desert me for your wife."

"Don't worry, Rachel. You are still the best. I know after having been with you and Peggy. So, your son will always be hotter for you more than for anyone else."

"Hope so, Jock. He's only 15 and I need him to keep me busy in bed for many years."

"I have to run off, Rachel. Peggy is waiting for me at the table. We are in a restaurant having lunch."

"All right, Jock. Fetch Ben from school. I need to dress up for the dinner tonight."

Rachel slept most of the time. By evening she was totally refreshed and felt excited. Would her husband's boss and his friends be naughty? She hoped that they wouldn't be.

Later that day, Jock asked Peggy to dress up before Ben came. He asked Peggy to shave off her pubic hair first. Then he asked her to wear one of the outfits that they had bought. Peggy insisted on wearing a bra under the thin short blouse because, she said the light pink blouse was too transparent. Jock agreed but insisted that she wore only a small cloth bra which covered only about one third of her big breasts. However it allowed her nipples to poke out clearly against the bra cloth and eventually against the blouse. Reluctantly she agreed. The blouse ended below her breasts and was buttoned up in front.

She also argued about the panty and tight pants that Jock asked her to wear. "What's the use of buying these dresses if you refuse to wear, Peggy? Please, darling. You have to look lovely."

The panty was small and made of thin soft fabric. It was more like a G-string, strings holding a triangular piece in front and nothing at the back. Her beautiful round buttocks were completely uncovered.

The white tight pants fitted closely to her shapely thighs, buttocks and loins. Two things caused Peggy embarrassment. It wore well below her hips, so much so that the upper portions of her buttocks and the upper pubic region were left uncovered. Luckily she had shaved her pubic region. Otherwise much of her pubic hair would be seen. The panty strings had to be pushed down to hide them. Secondly the cloth was semi transparent, making visible her tiny panty and the fair skin of her buttocks and thighs. Her torso, from beneath her breasts down to the beginning of her pubic area, was delightfully bare.

"Jock, surely I can't wear this pair of tight pants!"

"But you usually wear tight pants, Peggy."

"I do, but not this type. It's too low and too transparent!"

"It's okay. After all it has to serve its purpose, don't you see?"

"But... Ben might think bad of me."

"His mother also wears tight pants. You have seen that."

"But surely she doesn't wear this type."

"May be, may be not. But Ben will like you the more for it, Peggy. After all you want him to like you, don't you? So, you have to show him what a gorgeous body you have."

"Look! My pubic mound can be seen! You think it's okay?"

"Yes, if you want some fun you have to be brave, darling."

Yes, she wanted fun. Shyly she smiled and agreed.

They sat down to chat. The door bell rang.

"Must be Ben. Go and open the door, Peggy."

"You go, Jock. Please."

"No, he will be happy if you open the door and welcome him. Go, don't be shy."

Slowly Peggy walked to the door. How would Ben feel seeing her dressed like that? Her blouse was small and so thin! Her pants so thin also! Luckily I'm wearing bra and panty, she thought.

When she opened the door, Ben stood there, holding two bags.

"Hello, aunty."

"Hello, Ben. Come in." He came in and she closed the door.

"I'm sorry to bother you, aunty. Mom has spoken to Uncle Jock and he has agreed that I could stay the night here. Mom is going to a dinner."

"Yes, Ben. I know. You are welcome to stay here."

Jock suggested, "Take him upstairs, Peggy. Let him leave his bags in our bedroom and change into something more comfortable."

Peggy asked, "Leave the bags in our bedroom or in the guest room?"

"I leave it to you."

"Come, Ben." She ascended the staircase. Ben followed. She knew that the boy could see her buttocks through the thin tight pants.

Yes, Ben watched her body. She was indeed as sexy as his mother. What shapely thighs! What round cute buttocks!

Peggy was tempted to take him to her bedroom but she shouldn't act rashly at this stage, she thought. So, she took him to her son's bedroom. "You can leave the bags here. That's right. Now, would you like to remove your school uniform and change into something more comfortable?"

"No, aunty. It's all right." He appeared reluctant. So they went down to the living room.

Jock asked, "Why haven't you changed into something more comfortable?"

"It's okay, uncle Jock."

"No, no. You will feel uncomfortable in your school uniform." Then he turned to his wife. "Take Ben up to our bedroom, darling. Give him something simple to wear."

So, at Jock's insistence Ben again followed Peggy up the staircase. This time she held his hand and took him to her bedroom.

In the bedroom Peggy asked, "What is your casual wear at home, Ben?"

"Shorts."

Peggy realized that he didn't look at her most of the time. He appeared shy. She didn't know that he was pretending!

"I'm afraid we don't have shorts of your size. How about Jock's casual shorts? We have some new ones."

Ben nodded.

Peggy brought out a pair and gave him. "Wear this and come down. I'll go down first." She went downstairs and sat on the sofa. After saying that he wanted to get something, her husband went into the study.

Upstairs Ben changed into the shorts. Shorts? No, it wasn't a pair of usual shorts but a pair of shorts-like underwear. It was loose, baggy, thin and semi-transparent. He wore it over his brief and went downstairs.

Peggy stood up from the sofa to greet him. She liked what she saw. His body was young but strongly built. His bare chest excited her. His brief could be seen through the thin underwear shorts. It was really filled full by his balls and penis. She thought of asking him to remove his brief and wear only the underwear shorts but she decided against it. Go slow, she told herself.

"Good, you'll be more comfortable now."

Still he didn't look at her. He merely said, "Thank you, aunty."

"Why, Ben? Why don't you look at me? Am I ugly?" she asked laughing lightly.

"No, aunty, no. It's just that..."

"Are you shy to look at me?"

He nodded.

She decided that, since he was shy, she should make bolder moves. She approached him and stood in front of him. She put her right hand under his chin and lifted his head and smiled at him. "Are you shy to look at me, Ben?"

He looked at her and dropped his eyes. "I'm sorry, aunty."

"Sorry for what?" She continued to hold his chin up.

"Sorry for thinking that you are very beautiful." His eyes still avoided hers.

"For that you don't have to say sorry, Ben."

"But you are my best friend's mom, and I shouldn't think things about you?"

"What things, Ben? Do you think of other things?

Nodding he said, "Sorry, aunty."

"Tell me one other thing that you think about me."

"I'm sorry, aunty. You will be angry with me." He was still avoiding looking at her.

"Look at me, Ben. Tell me. I promise you that I won't get angry."

Again and again she urged. He looked at her and pursed his lips to indicate kissing.

Peggy asked, "Do you mean, you have wanted to kiss me?"

Ben started sobbing and postured himself as if he wanted to cry. "Sorry, aunty. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I'm very sorry."

Holding his chin and raising his face towards her she pulled him close to her body and urged, "Don't cry, Ben. I'm not angry at all."

Slowly Ben stopped sobbing. "Sorry, aunty."

"Don't say that. Here, let me kiss you to show you that it's okay."

Slowly she lowered her mouth to his and gently placed her moist lips directly on his lips. She just held it for a few seconds, lips against lips, feeling the thrill it gave her. Then, slowly she opened her mouth a little and started to kiss him. He didn't kiss back but she held the kiss for a few seconds. Then she spoke against his mouth. "Kiss back, Ben. Kiss the way you have wanted to kiss me. I won't be angry."

Ben was excited. This is going well. He kissed her, not hurriedly but equally slowly as she had kissed him. Peggy kissed back. They now kissed each other. "Hmmm..." she moaned. Then she broke the kiss.

"There, I have kissed you and you have kissed me. It's okay, Ben. I'm not angry. In fact I enjoyed the kiss. Didn't you?"

Shyly he nodded. She broke contact with him but held him in front of her by placing her hands on his shoulders. "Look at me, Ben. Do you like me?"

Shyly he nodded.

"Tell me... why do you like me? Do I have a beautiful face?"

He nodded.

"Do I have a beautiful body?"

Smiling slightly he nodded.

"Do you like my body?"

"I'm sorry, aunty."

"Tell me, do you like my body?"

He nodded.

"Oh! What a nice boy you are. I also like you and your body, Ben." She embraced him, crushing his face against her throat and her big breasts against his bare chest. She lowered her mouth and kissed him sucking his mouth eagerly.

Her husband re-entered the room with a video camera and started to film them. After a while, he said, "I see that you two are getting to know each other."

Quickly Ben broke the kiss and stood away from Peggy.

"Jock, what are you doing?"

"Filming, darling. Nice to remember the things you enjoy."

"Oh Jock! Must you?"

He didn't answer her. Instead he asked the boy, "Do you like my wife, Ben? Do you like kissing her?"

The boy stood still smiling as if embarrassed. "Don't be shy, Ben. My wife also likes you. You can kiss my wife as much as you like."

When he didn't make a move he told his wife, "He's shy, Peggy. Be nice to him. He's your best friend's son."

Peggy was too excited to bother about Jock or his filming. She took Ben into her arms and gently licked his young full lips for a while. "I like you, Ben. I like you very much."

"Thank you, aunty."

"Please don't tell your mom, Ben. Your mom is my best friend. She mustn't know about this."

Ben nodded. She kissed him deeply on the mouth, slipping her tongue into his mouth again and again. At the same time she hugged him tightly to her excited body, crushing her big breasts against his bare chest. Her hips pressed and rubbed against his body.

Jock urged, "Kiss back, Ben. Kiss my wife, the way she's kissing you."

Emboldened by excitement, Ben kissed Peggy forcefully, hugging her exciting body tight against his semi-naked body. He got more excited when her lower body kept rubbing against his, and she kept moaning, "Hmmm... hmmmm... hmmmm... hmmmm... hmmmm..."

Jock came close and whispered into his wife's right ear, "Get him to unbutton your blouse, dear. Let him kiss your chest."

Peggy was willing. She stopped the kissing, released Ben, turned his face towards her chest and asked smiling, "Like to se them, Ben?"

He looked admiringly at her big breasts that were visible through the thin blouse.

"You can unbutton the blouse, Ben."

He didn't do anything. He pretended to be shy. She took his hands and placed them on the top button and urged, "Do it, Ben. Please." She caressed his face with one hand, and with the other hand urged his fingers to work on the button.

Slowly his fingers started to unbutton the blouse. "I hope you don't mind it, aunty."

"Of course, I don't mind it. I like to show you what you like to see."

"Thank you, aunty."

Ben completed the unbuttoning. "You can open out the blouse, Ben. Please."

He pushed the two sides of the blouse away from her breasts. He gazed at the bulging breasts. They were big, lovely, and mostly bare, but the central portions were covered by the small thin bra cups. The nipples and aureoles were clearly seen through the thin fabric.

Peggy caressed his face and asked, "Do you like my tits, Ben?"

He nodded. She took his hands and placed them on her breasts. "Feel them, Ben. Do they feel nice?"

He cupped the breasts and slowly caressed them. Peggy saw that her husband was filming everything.

"Fondle them nicely, Ben. Rub them. Squeeze them."

Bolder now, he caressed the firm and yet supple mounds of her breasts with more force.

"Squeeze them, Ben. Yes, that's good. You can squeeze them harder. Yes, that's good. Rub my nipples also. Yes... yes... that's good... like my boobs, Ben?"

"Yes, aunty, yes!"

"Why do you like them, Ben?"

"They are so big! So very big! So firm! So lovely!"

"Are they as big as your mother's?"

The question startled Ben. Did she know that he had seen and played with his mother's boobs? No, not possible. She was probably just testing him, he thought.

"I don't know, aunty."

"You have seen your mom in tight T-shirts. Don't they look big?"

"Yes, I think mom also has big boobs like yours, aunty."

"Since you like big boobs, do you like to see your mom's boobs, Ben?"

He lied, "I don't know, aunty. I don't think mom will show me."

"I suppose you are right."

"Have you shown your boobs to Jim, aunty?"

"My son? No, of course not. I will never."

"But what if he likes to see, aunty?" He continued to fondle her breasts. Her husband continued to film.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.