Meat Man - Cover

Meat Man

Copyright© 2007 by BillyRay

Chapter 3: The Nasty Part You Shouldn't Read - You Have Been Warned

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Nasty Part You Shouldn't Read - You Have Been Warned - A man uses a unique family secret to get what he wants

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Snuff  

Paula began trembling and a long staccato moan escaped her. I tightened my embrace as her movements became more pronounced. She clung to me desperately, screaming in pleasure while the full force of the drug induce orgasm rocked her like an earthquake seeming to last forever. I finally relaxed as her actions calmed, eventually she buried her face in the nape of my neck and I felt her long final sigh hot on my skin. I lay her back gently and stroked her thick luxurious hair, appreciating her beauty and the sacrifice she made merely for my pleasure.

"At least you didn't die a virgin, sweetie."

I heard a gasp behind me.

Shit.

I wasn't used to more than one or two at a time and having been focused on Paula's end I had all but forgotten about Lori. I looked around at her. She wasn't trying to run, I had commanded her to stay put, but I could see that through her euphoria, fear was creeping into her eyes as she realized what my words to Paula meant for her friends - and eventually for her. I had to do something fast since enough fear can induce independent thought and break the control more easily than asking a question.

"Lori, you will remain calm and you will not be afraid." I commanded and then as quickly and tenderly as I could, I moved Paula's body to the floor, went to Lori, gently took her hands and led her back to the bed.

"Lori, you must trust me. You must believe that I won't hurt you." I reassured her as we sat down on the bed.

Her eyes began to fill with tears. "But, Paula is dead." She said calmly, staring at her friend. "I heard you say that. Jenny's dead too isn't she."

"Yes sweetheart," I held her right hand in mine, using my left to caress her hand and forearm, "they're both gone. You will be too, soon. But it won't hurt, I promise." Despite my reassurance tears began to trickle down her lovely cheeks.

"I don't want them to be dead." Her voice remained quiet and measured even through the tears.

"It's really all for the best. Don't be scared - there's no reason to cry"

She sniffed back her tears. "I don't think I want to die." She said softly.

Perhaps she didn't have to. Gods, she was beautiful. It was women like Lori, and believe me they have been rare, that make me wish we had another drug that would work over the long term. Lori was a keeper by anyone's standards. I have always wondered about the possibility of simply commanding a woman to self-administer doses of the primary drug every five hours or so. By keeping her drugged and isolated in my house there should be no trouble.

Lori could be the perfect subject. She knew that her two friends were dead; she knew that she was going die the same way. I could spare her and feed on the gratitude that would engender. She would be less likely to question her position and the commands she would be given. Daily reminders of why she is alive and how much she loves me for sparing her could make this work. The fact that she was breathtakingly beautiful was only icing on the cake.

My life could be lonely. I never come home to a hot meal. There's no one else here to clean the house, do the laundry and all the other boring chores I hated. How nice it would be to have another person in the house, to listen to me, to understand me. A warm body sleeping next to me was something I hadn't had in a long time. Outsiders were forbidden here in our valley so none of my regular tryst-mates could move in here with me and though I had a few lovely cousins who might be willing to share my bed, incest wasn't for me.

The more I thought about it the more convinced I was that Lori would be perfect. I wouldn't even have to rely on her taking the drug on schedule; I could get one of those portable medication delivery pumps that work on a timer. Hell, I could even have children, something I have always wanted. Of course I couldn't risk her carrying a baby to term with the drug in her system but I could reinforce the spare bedroom and keep her incarcerated throughout her pregnancy; it was done routinely around here. I could put her back on the drug after the delivery.

I gazed into her smoky, dark, sensual, pleading eyes and the rest of the world ceased to exist - everything except her gorgeous face framed by her lustrous black hair. Her eyes drew me in, consumed me, making the two parts we were into the whole that was destined to be.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.