Meat Man - Cover

Meat Man

Copyright© 2007 by BillyRay

Chapter 1: The Part Where I Put Them Under My Control

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Part Where I Put Them Under My Control - A man uses a unique family secret to get what he wants

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Snuff  

I love eating pussy.

I don't mean that I like it in the way most men say that they like it, usually because of what generally follows; I mean that I like it because I find it succulent, delicious, and arousing. If you were to give me a choice between the most expensive, meticulously prepared steak or a fresh hot pussy, I'd take the pussy every time. Luckily, I have two things that give me certain advantages in pursuit of my favorite culinary delight.

The first advantage is my job. I work for my uncle. Everyone in my extended family does in some way or another. He makes the best sausage in the world but it is only available in northern California, and it is always in high demand. That is because he grinds up a secret mix of different cuts from different animals (so secret we get the whole animals and cut them up ourselves) and adds an even more secret blend of herbs and spices (many of which we grow ourselves).

My great grandfather, a botanist, a chemical engineer and a sheer genius, developed the secret blends. He had an almost intuitive ability to divine how different items react with one another on a chemical level. This ability helped him develop an assortment of differing meats and ordinary everyday herbs and spices (along with, perhaps, one or two that aren't so ordinary) that not only made the sausage taste like heaven, but also made it just slightly addictive. Meaning once you've had enough of it, you will develop a mild craving for it. No messy withdrawal or anything, but you will find yourself seeking it out - one of the secrets to our success.

The big boys don't know about the addictive properties, but have still been after the particulars for years; being a family only business does have advantages when it comes to corporate espionage. In fact, anyone coming into our valley who isn't family, whether they are spies or not, aren't made very welcome. Just ask my other uncle - the sheriff.

What makes this an advantage to me is that I am the delivery truck driver of an extremely popular item - making me very popular. I can decide how much sausage each restaurant, grocery store or deli gets and since the quantity of the sausage we can make depends upon some hard to get special ingredients, there are times that our product is in short supply. At those times, the retailers that keep me happy get the goods. But, the real advantage is that I travel all over this part of the state, meeting new people all the time and, if the need arises, opportunities to use my second advantage.

The second advantage is a certain binary drug that was also developed in secret by my great grandfather. The first part can actually function as a stand-alone drug. It induces a slightly hallucinatory euphoric intoxication along with a highly suggestible and agreeable state of mind. The only problem is that it does nothing to the subject's memory. When the drug wears off they remember everything - thus the necessity of the second component. That drug works in synergy with the first and, as long as it is consumed by the subject while they are still feeling the effects of the first drug, eliminates any danger of them remembering and then talking about what happened to them while under the influence of the first part of the drug.

Now, I'm not a troll or anything, in fact most women find me attractive so I don't always have to use the second advantage. In fact I only use it sparingly since I have some pretty regular booty calls along my route and using it does carry some significant risk. But it's always nice to know its there if I want to tame a woman just too lovely to pass up.

You may be wondering what brought about this moment of introspection. It might be that a bit of expository rumination was needed at this early stage of my tale, but it was most likely due to the awesome classic blue mustang that had just pulled into the parking lot of the diner where I had just completed my final delivery for the day.

Before you think me a bigger pervert than I actually am, it wasn't the car that had me thinking sexual thoughts. While I do appreciate such nice examples of the American Muscle Car, it was the three young beauties who had gotten out of it that caused me to turn and go back into the diner. The fact that the car had out of state plates was a happy coincidence - that meant they weren't from around here, which would help limit any risks. The only complication I could think of was that I had never tried three at once before, and one important aspect of using the drug was to keep your eye on the subject at all times in order to cut off any spontaneous return to independent thought - but it was all three or none and they were simply too gorgeous to pass up. The thought of the three tight juicy pussies hidden behind the faded cut off blue jeans made my mouth water and my cock twitch with anticipation.

"Well, that was fast." Quipped the slim brown haired waitress upon seeing my return. "Did you finally realize you weren't tipping eno..." Her eyes shifted to look past me into the parking lot. "Oh, I see." She said with a grin, "you're a dog - you know that, right?"

"Yes, in fact I do know it and I hope you're not going to cock block me with that damned 'neglected wife' routine."

Chuckling, but not saying anything, she turned back to her cleaning. Janey and I had a thing, but it wasn't frequent or exclusive. The last thing I needed was her playing silly games. I made my way back to the stool I had so recently vacated.

The young ladies entered and sat at a table by the door. There was a slim blonde, a voluptuous red head and petite hottie with jet-black hair. They were well groomed which made it more likely that their pussies were fresh and clean. I was seated at the end of the counter and when Janey passed me on her way to greet the new arrivals, I stopped her.

"Janey, would you mind topping off my coffee real quick?"

She gave me a conspiratorial wink, which relieved my concern about her hijinks, "You got it, honey." She set down the water and menus, as I knew she would. I was a regular and considering the product I delivered she knew her boss wanted me kept happy, which probably played a small role in our 'thing.' But the three newcomers with out of state plates were obviously one-time customers - they could wait. She took my cup down to the other end of the counter where the large coffee urn was. While her back was to me I slipped the vial of the potent liquid drug from my shirt pocket and carefully transferred a small amount into each drinking glass. By the time she returned the minor clouding had dissipated and the drug was floating colorlessly on top of the water. It was important that it not be mixed in because it wasn't entirely tasteless. Folks usually thought it was just bad tasting water and this way, even if they only took one drink, it would be almost pure drug and they would easily be taken past the point of no return. It was much less conspicuous in a flavored drink or in food but it was harder to doctor those types of items in a place like this.

Janey unknowingly delivered the tainted water to my three victims. A large mirror covered the wall behind the counter. Products and appliances obscured most of it, but I was able to shift my position in order to watch my three lovelies while I sipped my coffee.

They were behaving much as you would expect early twenty something girls to behave. Their hushed conversation was punctuated by sporadic outbursts of giggling. I watched as the first one, the pretty blonde brought her glass to her lips and took a long drink only to pull it away and grimace as the odd flavor registered with her taste buds. She whispered something to her two friends and, of course, they had to try theirs as well with similar reactions. There was more giggling as I faintly heard the words 'boondocks, ' 'well' and 'hicks' being quietly bandied about.

It usually took about fifteen to twenty minutes and this time was no exception. As soon as the conversation began to die out I moved to the table. Their eyes were drawn to me. There was a just a hint of glassiness to their gazes.

"You don't mind me joining you." I kept my voice low, but smiled cheerfully. "My name is Lee. You will smile, greet me amicably, and tell me your names."

The drug was working as it always did. There was just a little hesitation to their actions, not enough to be generally apparent but it would be noticeable to those who knew them so I tried not to use it anywhere that might be an issue. Most of the hesitation or grogginess disappears once the subject understands his or her instructions.

"I'm Jenny," said the blond beauty to my right coming to life. She was probably a little over five feet tall with tight, round ass, a narrow waist and apple-sized tits. Her low cut white tank top revealed a nice amount of cleavage. The top matched her lovely cornflower blue eyes and looked delicious against her tanned skin. Her shiny blonde hair fell in silky smooth locks down to the middle of her back, I liked the 'no bangs' look anyway and she had no problem pulling it off.

"This is Paula." she added indicating the tall red haired honey with green eyes and a well endowed, yet perfectly proportioned physique wrapped in a tight pink t-shirt with yellow butterflies flitting about upon it. Her eyes had an erotic almond shape to them that was nicely enhanced by the dark red hair that flowed thickly across her shoulders in loose waves.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.