Do Unto Others - Cover

Do Unto Others

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2007 by TheMoose63

Erotica Sex Story: A very short story about one's first time. Do unto others as you would have them (or him) do unto you and the 25 year old high school teacher had a plan!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

As the old adage goes, do unto others as you would have them (or him) do unto you... or something like that... and Misty had a plan.

She had been hiking for almost two hours and was sweating bullets. Her chambray shirt was soaked with sweat as was her bra, shorts and panties. The only thing that wasn't drenched in sweat was her hiking boots. Misty stopped for a minute and took a sip of water from the hydration tube then adjusted her Kelty-Redwing backpack and started back up the trail. An hour later she arrived at what she considered 'her spot' although she had only been here twice in her life, the first time when she had just turned 18 and on that memorable occasion she had lost her virginity to Martin Cruz. The last time was on her twenty second birthday when she and a friend hiked the mountain and she relived the day she had become a woman.


Her 'spot' was a huge flat granite rock maybe thirty feet across and twenty feet deep which afforded her a spectacular view of the valley some four thousand feet below. Misty shrugged out of her backpack and hung it on the dead limb of a nearby pint tree then walked over to the edge of the rock and stared off into space for a while then she stretched her arms and began unbuttoning her shirt. Once her shirt was off she quickly slipped out of her shorts, bra and panties and stood in the bright sunshine in nothing but her pair of Bigelow Ultra light backpacking boots which quickly joined the rest of her clothes.

Misty walked back to the pine tree and pulled the five gallon Summer Shower out of her backpack, checked the temperature gauge, and then hung it on the limb next to the rest of her gear. The hike had been long and grueling and before she lay down for some sun and fun she wanted a cool shower. The temperature on the front of the shower bag read 73 degrees as she cracked the spout and let the cool water dribble out and wash across her naked body, slowly running down her shoulders, across her breasts and in between her legs where the water cascaded between her labia as it traced its way down the inside of her legs and onto the rocks. She leaned back on the tree and tilted her head backward then closed her eyes as her fingers found her clit and she gently rubbed small circles until she felt the familiar urgings surging through her body and she had a small orgasm. After several deep breaths she was satisfied, at least for the moment, so she squeezed her legs tightly together to retain the pleasure inside her body, then she turned off the water, saving the rest for later. She walked to the edge of the rock and sat down cross-legged and admired the view.

Misty was looking west when she glimpsed a red-tailed hawk ridding the wind and searching for food and she admired the ease with which the bird flew. She took a deep breath then scooted backward a few feet on the warm rock and lay back in a spread eagle position and let the afternoon sun warm her body and tan her soft skin. With her eyes closed and her mind focused on another orgasm her fingers eased inside her very wet pussy and she quickly found her clit and began to rub the small knob and was immediately rewarded with a euphoric feeling. Her fingers deftly traced a distinct pattern around her labia stopping at the top of her mound each time around to tease her clit then continue on their way again. Her other hand was squeezing her breast and pulling and pinching on her nipple as the first wave of euphoria started. The faint movement of pleasure started deep within her body then became a wave and finally a tsunami as she called out with pleasure as the orgasm overtook her body. She arched her back until she was only touching the rock with her heels and shoulders, her fingers buried deep inside her as she came. "Oh sweet Jesus!" She called out. "Oh Lord make me ccuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!" Her hips crashed back down onto the rock and her vagina tightened its grip on her fingers and yet she never quit teasing her clit even after she finished coming.

Breathing heavily after her orgasm she neither heard nor saw the boy standing partially hidden in the woods spying on her as she played with her pussy, but she was sure that he was there. She didn't know if he had enjoyed the scene that had unfolded before his eyes, but she was positive that he had followed her from the club's base camp.

Deep inside the tree-line the teenager's eyes never left her body as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock and slowly stroked himself, watching her until she came.

As her orgasm subsided Misty lay back and lazily played with her clit then she suddenly stopped, rolled over onto her side and turned her head towards the tree-line and called, "Richard, are you there? I'm sure you followed me so you might as well come out."

Surprised to hear her calling his name Richard stuffed his cock back into his pants and slowly walked out onto the rock. He was wearing a pair of hiking shorts and his boots and his head was down in what was obviously a sign of shame at being caught spying. "I'm sorry Miss Coulter; I didn't mean to spy on you."

Misty stood up, turned and smiled at the embarrassed teenager. She was twenty-five years old, a physical education and English teacher at Wilson high school and was the teacher/advisor for the school's hiking club and right now things were going exactly as she had planned. "It's really okay Richard; I was pretty sure that you would follow me and I wanted to show off for you."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.