Buried Treasure - Cover

Buried Treasure

Copyright© 2007 by Ozmanga

Chapter 5

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The treasure is real enough but can the two escaped convicts co-operate long enough to dig it up when one is a psychopathic sexual predator and the other's wife is along for the ride?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

guys and girls raping naked people

The following day dawned bright and clear. Before breakfast Max freed Toni from the tree he had been chained to throughout the night. A length of chain led from the tree to a loop of chain wrapped around the young man's neck. He had just enough scope to allow him to lie down in his sleeping bag. Max said during the day a chain hobble joining his ankles would be enough to ensure he could work but couldn't run.

Mirabelle had slept—between bouts of being used for rough sex—chained to April. The accountant seemed to take spiteful pleasure in the plight of the young woman. Perhaps it was just relief she was no longer at the bottom of the pecking order. At her master's command she held Mirabelle's legs in bizarre positions while Skull raped the teenager time and again. She pinched and squeezed the woman's young flesh. To satisfy Skull's fancy she used the dildo on Mirabelle while the younger woman employed her lips and tongue to bring April to a climax as Skull mercilessly ravaged the blonde's ass. Skull declared Mirabelle was now part of his harem and he gave her the name of "Little Tart".

Carmen and Max had slept in the Ford. Carmen had taken the opportunity to ask what Max intended to do once the money had been recovered. She was still worried that Skull would kill the three captives. She didn't trust him and disbelieved his earlier agreement that killing was not an option. Max reassured her that Skull, who had been jailed for a series of aggravated rapes, was nevertheless no killer. According to Max once they had split the loot the captives would be freed.

Work started straight after breakfast. The three unfortunate captives labored naked supervised by Carmen armed with Toni's .22. She stuck the riding crop stuck through the belt of her jeans and hoped that April would give her the opportunity to use it. The laborers were soon covered with dirt as they dragged loose rocks and soil from the tunnel on makeshift sledges. The damage done to the excavation by the rain was quickly repaired and, with the generator providing light and power, the diggers pushed forward quickly. Lunchtime passed without Snake fucking any of the captives. He was tired from his night-time exertions and eager to finish the job. In fact by nightfall they had still not reached the van. The diggers had found a huge boulder in their direct path and had been forced to excavate around the obstacle. They were all exhausted from hauling rock and soil or working in the tunnel digging or shoring up the sides.

While the workers cleaned up in the pool beneath the waterfall Carmen washed, changed into a clean summer dress and cooked dinner. She had raided Toni and Mirabelle's Toyota and found the young people had come well prepared for a long stay in the mountains. The meal that night was leg of lamb roast in a camp-oven with a variety of vegetables and fresh fruit to follow. They all sat around the table on makeshift stools and benches. The prisoners were under strict orders from Skull not to speak unless spoken to. A couple of bottles of wine Carmen had bought helped the food to go down and the treasure hunters to relax. A shot or two of Grandad's moonshine loosened inhibitions further.

Max, Skull and Carmen sat at the table while their naked captives cleared away the meal and, in silence, washed up the dishes and pans in the makeshift sink.

Skull finished his rot-gut. "Look at that," he said in a loud voice, waving at the group bending over the washing up. "Three fucking ass-holes to choose from. Three shapely butts. Which one would you pick, Max?"

"Leave it be," said Max. "Don't you think of anything but sex?"

Skull leered at Carmen. "How about you, gorgeous? Who would you like to see getting the golden rivet? I know you like to watch."

Carmen shook her head and said nothing.

"You ever seen a man fucked?"

Carmen shook her head.

"Max has, haven't you ol' buddy? Didn't join in himself but there was this blonde kid in the can. Assigned to our cell due to overcrowding. I overcrowded the little catamite. You remember that, Max?"

"Yes, I remember. Just leave it, Skull."

"Hey, Toni," Skull called out ignoring Max's mild prohibition. "Have you ever been buggered?"

Toni didn't reply.

"I asked you a fucking question, asshole," growled the tattooed man.

Toni shook his head. Skull got up from the chair and crossed the cabin in four quick strides. He grabbed Toni by the neck and dragged the slighter, younger, man over to the mattress and, despite Toni's desperate resistance, brutally forced the young squatter to his knees. Skull held Toni's hands behind his back. The naked youth fought back silently but fiercely making it difficult for Skull to finish what he had started.

"Fuck-Toy, bring those chain cuffs over here," panted Skull. "Put them on his wrists while I hold the bastard."

April hurried to obey Skull's order. She looked at Carmen and Max as though she expected them to intervene. Carmen shook her head. Max shrugged. April sneered.

Mirabelle shrieked, "No!"

As April reached for the makeshift cuffs Mirabelle ran, screaming, at Skull with a knife grabbed from the washing up.

Max caught the naked girl around the waist and disarmed her before she reached her target. Mirabelle squealed and fought but Max held her tightly on his lap. As the unequal struggle progressed, Carmen saw that her husband was enjoying man-handling the smooth-skinned young mulatto. Max slotted the bulge in his jeans into the cleft of Mirabelle's smooth round buttocks and his hands found and squeezed the frantic young woman's small breasts and smoothly plucked pussy more often than was strictly necessary to hold her tight. Carmen surprised herself by not really caring.

In fact Carmen began to recognize the familiar warmth in her groin she associated with Skull's exhibitions of sexual violence and her own "Lady With the Lash"experience. To Max's surprise his wife reached out and took one of Mirabelle's nipples between finger and thumb and pinched it hard. Mirabelle squealed even more loudly.

"Just shut up," said Carmen. "You're not helping your boyfriend any by making this racket." Mirabelle quieted and Carmen let go of the small pink teat. She could feel how wet she was becoming and sighed. It's wrong, she thought, to get sexual pleasure from the pain and humiliation these two youngsters are suffering. But one more shot of grandad's hooch and I could happily get April's dildo and fuck young Mirabelle myself.

April chained Toni's wrists together behind him. Skull, his hands now, free unzipped his fly and let his stiffening cock unfold.

"Head down, ass up, motherfucker," Skull said as he forced Toni's head onto the mattress.

"Fuck-toy, pull his fucking arms toward you. Hold the little sod down. Sit on his fucking head if you have to."

April did as she was told. She knelt astride the young man's head and dragged down on his cuffed wrists. Her large breasts heaved with the effort involved. Carmen sighed inwardly. She thought And then I'd take my riding crop to your tits, you poor sad bitch. Skull really has you in his power, doesn't he? You have truly become his creature.

Skull, as if reading her mind, smiled at Carmen. He stroked his growing erection. She scowled at him, filled her fruit jar with moonshine and knocked it back.

"No, no, no!"cried Mirabelle as Skull pumped his cock in readiness for the forceful penetration of Toni's virgin ass. "Not Toni. Please ... the shame will kill him."

Skull turned to look at the young woman held tightly on Max's lap. "I don't think so," he said. "Hey, Max, why don't you bring the little tart over here. We could have an ass busting contest. First bugger to come loses."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.