Buried Treasure - Cover

Buried Treasure

Copyright© 2007 by Ozmanga

Chapter 3

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The treasure is real enough but can the two escaped convicts co-operate long enough to dig it up when one is a psychopathic sexual predator and the other's wife is along for the ride?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

illustration of a woman nude in river, being threatened by a man

It took over two hours before the Ford had been unloaded and parked out of view behind the hut, the fire lit, and breakfast of bacon, eggs and beans cooked and eaten. April, still wearing only shoes and stockings, was no great help but she stuck to Carmen like an idiot sister. Carmen understood how frightened their blonde captive must be but was irritated by the accountant's constant presence at her elbow. Carmen was almost happy when they finished the washing up and Skull grabbed April by an arm and dragged her behind the hessian drapes for a post breakfast quickie. The rapist failed to close the curtains completely. Carmen and Max were able to see Skull's tattooed back as he smacked April's naked buttocks before he ruthlessly fucked his captive from the rear. Her cries were not of pleasure.

"Let's step outside," said Max. "Give Skull and his woman a bit of space."

The summer sun was up and beginning to warm the front of the hut. The mountain air was clear and sweet. The silence was broken only by birdsong, the distant splashing of the waterfall and the grunts and screams of the latest rape in progress.

"You'll have to look after April, while we dig," said Max." Keep her naked. She'll be less likely to try and run. At least she'll keep Skull happy for a while."

Carmen wasn't pleased at being given the job of slave-mistress. She scowled.

"The adit is along the track, over the bridge." He pointed to his right.

"What's an 'adit'?" said Carmen...

"It's the way into to the mine Grandpa thought would make his fortune. It was his, and later my, secret. No gold, but it kept him busy in his old age. When he died he left it to me. After the robbery I drove the van with the money in it about twenty paces into the mine and used a bit of jelly to bring down the roof at the entrance. Should be able to dig a passage to the van big enough to get the bags out in a couple of days."

"Two days? Without a bathroom? I could do with a shower now. In two days we'll all be ripe."

"There's a deep trench latrine behind the hut and you can bathe in the pool under the little waterfall. Make sure you get the drinking water from the fall itself." He reached out to stroke his wife's pale yellow hair. "Two days. Then we can start a new life. You can manage for a bit longer, can't you?"


The two men started to dig that morning. Carmen and April watched as Max and Skull started to move rocks and soil from the pile of rubble at the mine's collapsed entrance. The men used their bare hands and the shovels and lever bought at the supermarket the day before. The idea was to drive a tunnel into the mine's entrance big enough to crawl through until they reached the hidden van with its cargo of five million dollars.

Max salvaged timber from the rubble to shore up the tunnel."Can't be too careful," he said. "I wouldn't want to have a rock-fall when Skull and I was in there." He jerked his thumb at the narrow passage they had started to create. "How about you two ladies getting cleaned up and then getting us something to eat and drink around noon. We'll work until nightfall and have our main meal then. Okay?"

Carmen nodded. As she led April away Skull called out, "Hey, Carmen, if my fuck-toy doesn't do as she's told whip her ass." Carmen pretended not to hear. April looked frightened as Carmen led her back to the hut.

"I've got soap, shampoo, a wash cloth and a sponge. Let's see what you've got in your suitcases. You can get out of those ruined stockings and and we can have a shower under the waterfall," said Carmen briskly. April, after a moment's pause, responded quickly and opened one of the leather suitcases to find two large, soft, towels and a zipper-bag full of toiletries.

"You wouldn't, would you?" she asked Carmen.

"Wouldn't what?" said the pole-dancer as she headed for the door.

"Whip my... beat me," April whispered fearfully.

Carmen looked at the naked captive. Part of her repertoire had been a "Lady With the Lash" act with one of her sister dancers. The routine always made her juices run and she had fantasised about what she could do with her pretending-to-cringe victim if she was not on stage and in front of an audience. Now she surprised herself at the surge of lust she felt at the idea of beating the truly terrified, large breasted, prisoner. For a moment she considered the possibility of taking her belt to the bigger, but certainly less athletic, woman and making her do things Carmen had hitherto considered outrageous. Without being aware of what she was doing Carmen fingered the buckle of her belt before her hand moved down to stroke her groin. April's eyes grew rounder and more tearful as she saw Carmen's arousal. The captive woman anticipated further pain and humiliation.

"Please, don't," she said.

Then Carmen shook herself and dispelled the notion.

"Not if you do as you're told," said Carmen. "Come along you can soap my back." And she led the way to the sunlit pool beneath the waterfall where they both stripped and bathed.

The men stopped work for lunch. They had made good progress with the tunnel. They dug alongside the firm right-hand wall of the adit which then formed the vertical side of a triangular cross-section access tunnel. Already the tunnel was over a metre high and already was ten metres long.

"At this rate we'll reach the van late tomorrow or early the next day," said Max to Carmen when she and April brought them water and sandwiches. Carmen had let April wear a shirt and wide-brimmed straw hat and sneakers unpacked from the car-owner's suitcases while they cleaned up the cabin. Max reprimanded her.

"I said keep her naked," he grumbled. "I don't want to waste time looking for the bitch if she runs off."

"I didn't bust you out of gaol to become some goddamned sex-slave-mistress," Carmen snapped. "It's hot in the sun and I don't want her sunburned and unable to help with the goddamned chores. She's useless enough as it is."

Skull solved the dilemma by ripping the shirt off April's back so he could,"tit-fuck my bouncy fuck-toy." He treated Carmen and Max to a demonstration that stopped their quarrelling as he knelt astride the terrified woman. She was sprawled on a patch of coarse grass. Skull pressed her large breasts together either side of his rigid cock. He rogered her roughly until he came. April begged him to stop but her pleas only served to make him more vicious. Carmen saw Max shift uncomfortably as he tried to hide the hard-on the exhibition roused. She snorted and moved away from her husband.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.