First Date - Cover

First Date

by ShadowPoet

Copyright© 2007 by ShadowPoet

Romantic Story: This is a continueation of First Kiss, Thanks to the positive feedback I recieved from the orrignal I wrote this. IMPORTANT: there is no sex yet in this story , in later related stories there will be But this is a romance. Hope you enjoy!

Tags: mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic  

I guess I should reintroduce my self; I'm Brandon, age 17 your run of the mill geek until yesterday I never even kissed a girl. The girl I kissed is named Skye age 15 she hit me with her bike and felt bad so we started to talk, went to a local restaurant and the next day she came over for breakfast. After breakfast I gave her a rose and she kissed me. Boy what a kiss. After that nothing much exciting happened for the rest of the day. Skye had to go home and go to church (her mom is a bible thumper). Well now it's Monday and I'm home alone wondering if the weekend was a dream.

Its summer and I should be sleeping in, playing my computer games, staying up late on the Internet. You know typical loner teenage boy things. Yet its 7:30 in the morning and here I am awake, thinking about my weekend. Fantasizing about the feel of her soft lips against mine. The caress of her tongue lightly across my lips, the feel of her warm soft body pressed against mine as we hugged. I can't seem to get Skye out of my mind.

Since its going to be warm outside today, I think I should clean out the pool and treat it, so later I can go for a swim. Maybe Skye would even join me. I proceeded to put my dishes in the sink from my breakfast that I just ate. It was nothing special. Not like yesterday.

Not much work was needed for the pool since there are no trees around so I cleaned out the filter, checked the PH and added the necessary chemicals to treat the water. As i waited the allotted time for the chemicals to be safe in the water to swim, I sat down on the lounge in the warm sun and proceeded to think about Skye again. I know I described her before, but the details of her physique and her personality are fuel for my daydreams.

When I first met Skye I noticed she stood about 5'6. She seems to like to dress sexy from what I can tell, and she doesn't seem to mind guys checking her out. Her upper body is well proportioned with small breasts and a flat stomach. Her blond hair and Blue gray eyes make her look like an angel. Though I can tell by her attitude and the proud way she carries her self, any one who touches her with out her permission is going to be in big trouble. Skye was in great shape I found out yesterday she was in band, but she also liked to walk and bike ride alot. Her body and her legs were well toned, at least they were to me, and they seemed perfect. I haven't seen her with her hair completely down yet I can only imagine how sensual she looks with her hair over one eye.

I didn't realize it but as I was thinking about this I was stroking my self. I abruptly stopped and looked around; making sure no one had seen what I was doing. I lay on my stomach then, and started to tan my back.

I must have fallen asleep because I awoke startled by the voice of an angel. "Brandon... Brandon... Wake up... come on sleepy head! Your gonna turn into a lobster!"

I stretched and opened my weary eyes. Skye was standing there in a Black fishnet shirt and a 2 piece bikini with a black sun skirt on. I admit it, I gawked and my jaw dropped open. I must of looked funny because Skye smiled and giggled. "I came over a little earlier, and you didn't answer the door when I knocked or rang the bell, so I peeked over the fence and seen you sleeping here. I thought I'd get changed and ask if I could swim with you."

I asked her what time it was and she replied that is about 11:30 when she left her house the second time. That meant the pool water was ready. I smiled at Skye got up and took a running dive into the deep end of my in ground pool. Skye was quick to follow diving right over my head as I swam to the side. I don't know how but in that short time, the fishnet and sun skirt were off. She was now in her deep purple two piece suit.

We both swam around for a while, enjoying the cool water on the hot day. It was only about 11:30 and the temperature had already reached about ninety degrees. After about an hour in the pool I swam to the shallow end, Skye joined me there, and we chatted basically about school and how I graduated early. I told her my plans for college. We seemed to get along famously. After a while I got up the courage and decided to pop the question.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.