Rebirth - Cover

Rebirth

Copyright© John Wales 2007

Chapter 8

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Jeff is a successful entrepreneur. Over the years he built up his electronics business to a small chain or retail outlets. He had two failed marriages and accepted his employees as his family. Somehow his prostrate condition slipped through the cracks. Facing death, he goes back to his roots and the pain he endured in his dysfunctional family. Fate wants to deal him a second hand in life.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   DoOver   Time Travel   Incest   Mother   Sister  

I slept in until eight thirty. I woke to find Maggie licking my erect prong. They were whispering encouragement and possible technique.

Susan said, "Lick just the end. Clara says her sister does that to her boyfriend and it drives him wild. Ya, like that but just use the tip of your tongue."

I was enjoying the sensations then I heard, "Guys like girls to run the tip of your tongue all the way from the bottom to the top. Other guys have lots of hair so you can start on his bag."

Maggies voice now said, "I don't want to lick that."

"Well lick as much as you want. When it is my turn again I am going to do everything." There was a minute pause while Maggie practised. "Did you see how he wasn't afraid to lick their bum holes? He didn't hesitate at all. Paige told me that he was using his tongue to try to get into that bum. His bag is a lot cleaner."

Maggie must have been building up some courage because she moved on the bed and tried to lick as much as she could get without disturbing my body too much.

She worked faster and faster and even bent me back to my abdomen for more room. She seemed to be getting into this much more and then she went back to sucking all of me into her mouth. After a minute she tried to get my balls in too but her gag reflex came in.

"Let me try now. You had your turn."

I felt movement on the bed and I came out of a warm moist home. My legs were spread more and the bed shifted a lot then I felt Susan engulf me. She did it very daintily at first but worked faster as she got excited herself. I was getting very excited at this time and she began to make rapid strokes just under the head as if she were stroking a clit.

I couldn't help groaning but instead of Susan pulling away she worked much faster now. I couldn't help move my hands to her head and guide her to the spots that felt the best. Soon I was pushing my hips up to her mouth in an instinct even older than humanity.

When I slowed and stopped so did Susan but she didn't take her mouth from me. When I looked down I saw her looking up to me with me still in her mouth. "Good — good morning my two lovely ladies. I am afraid if you do that every morning you will be both be pregnant every year of your lives. You drive me wild."

The girls looked smug, and Susan let me slip out of her mouth, then she sucked in all her saliva. Susan said, "We never did that to a boy before but I like it. It is like a big clit and I have more to hold in my mouth."

"I want some of you two in my mouth too. I can't do it here very well but we can go downstairs and do it on the table."

I got two smiles at this and they even stopped to help me from the bed. I went to the bathroom first and the girls watched me pee. They had seen this many times but now it seemed to be more interesting.

"I have a better idea if you want to try it. Trim your pubic hair with the scissors now then have a bath together. This gets all the hair wet. Keep a wet facecloth on after you dry the rest of you to keep the hair soft. I can do both jobs then."

The girls were eager although I had to cut the hair this first time. They sat perched uncomfortably on the edge of the sink. It was not a comfortable position to be in. Maggie's hair was not that coarse yet but would be soon. I suddenly thought of those small electrolysis units for hair removal that probably weren't patented yet.

Susan was in the tub cleaning while I did Maggie and when I was done Susan hurried out. She pulled my hand hard to get to the kitchen but remembered in time to go slow and even watched as I went slowly down the steps.

I used hot tap water in the bowl and Susan got into position and pulled her knees up to her breasts. I lathered her very well but stopped just short of her orgasm. I started around her anus and removed all the hair. She reached down and parted her own cheeks to help.

Maggie came down holding a damp cloth to herself. She assisted in holding her sister's legs while trying to keep her facecloth in place. I did around the lips very slowly but the blade was getting dull. Maggie kept her sister damp by using her soapy hands on her mons. When I got the blade changed I started again.

When I had the last of the hair, Maggie went over Susan to make sure. There was no hair inside but she got checked quite a few times just in case.

I cleaned her as well as I could without being rough on her most tender area.

"Maggie, get on the table. Sit on Susan's face to keep her from getting too loud. While you are up there you can help by playing with her nipples."

She smiled widely and just hustled to do as I asked. Susan's face told me she was not too sure but she didn't object.

Maggie groaned within seconds of getting settled into place. Her eyes closed and her chest went out as the feeling surged through her. I got into position and began to please Susan. I stroked like the other times and I could hear Maggie reap what I had sown. When I started on her anus she didn't flinch or tighten but gave herself to me. It looked like she may be one of those ladies that liked some action in their bum.

Both girls groaned as I tried to put my tongue into her bum. Susan was even beginning to shake. I surmised this might be enough stimulus her for her to make it over the edge. I continued to plunge in and out even though it wasn't much. My hand came up and stroked her abdomen then headed for her slit.

My thumb got a copious amount of her lubricant and carried it to her clit. Her movements quickened. Soon my thumb stayed in place and stroked her very quickly. My tongue was tired but I worked frantically like a person trying to beat down a door. Just about when I thought I would have to change my plans, Susan's hands came down and tried to hold the short hair on my head.

The shakes that were going through her turned into a multiple tsunami. I held on for dear life while quivering Maggie was almost thrown to the floor. She had to put her hand out to touch the wall to keep herself stable. The waves slowed and stopped and I kept up my attack but slowed with her. Maggie had her own orgasm and I quickly got up to help her off her sister so she Susan could breathe.

Both girls were in rough shape but I wanted to be with Susan when she came back to us. The aftershocks had not died and I leaned over the table and held her. In a moment she knew that someone was here and she held me. It took a bit longer till I saw her open her eyes and stare at me.

"Oh Jeff, I love you. Nobody has done anything close to what you just did. How could you know so much?"

I kissed her then pulled back and licked her lips before saying, "Mmmmm yummy. I love you too. To answer your question, when there are so many people that love me, I want to return the love. I just know what to touch and I think to put you in a situation that you would like. How many times have you made love to a girl when another one has made love to you?"

"Only once, and it was last Thursday when you sent me off with Maggie and Faith."

"See," I said, "I know what turns you on and I want you to be happy. I even know something else that will turn you on later."

"What?"

"You will find out when it happens. Now I have another lady to perform my tonsorial skills on."

"What's — " Then she guessed the meaning.

Maggie was more than happy to help Susan off so she could get into position. With some fresh hot water I began on shaving her. She had dried off and I had to start from scratch again. This didn't bother me in the least.

My lathering technique worked too well and she had her next orgasm by bouncing all over the table.

Susan said, "Ya, she gets two."

"She was owed one from before sweet Susan. Now don't act like a cat now. We share in this family and some may even need more."

She put her head down and whispered, "Sorry."

My fingers worked a bit more and Maggie was starting to respond again. "That is ok. I may give you two one day and you will have to take one home to Maggie." She smiled at this.

I stopped my play now and got to work shaving Maggie. She responded very well when I ran my fingers over her lips to hunt for stubble.

I washed her just as thoroughly as I had done for her sister then asked Susan to get into position. She was happy to oblige. I was licking Maggie for only a minute when the phone on the wall rang. It was distracting and Susan wanted an orgasm not to talk.

"Answer the phone sweetheart."

With a pissed off expression she answered. It turned out to be Jennifer. I went back to my second breakfast course.

"Oh, nothing much. I am just sitting on Maggie's face as she licks my bald lips."

"He is at the other end of the table, kneeling on the floor and eating Maggie."

"Oh, she is bald too now. It feels wonderful to be this way."

"Oh! Oh! Ya — sorry. When Jeff does nice things to Maggie, she does nice things to me."

"Oh, oh hang on." Susan dropped the phone and pinched Maggie's nipples as I worked even faster on her clit. Maggie's muffled groans complimented Susan's louder call till she let out a muffled scream of her own. Both girls were bouncing all over the table and I had to get up to make sure Susan didn't fall.

I leaned Susan against the wall with her legs over Maggie. In a second I could see the love in Maggie's eyes and I kissed her with all the tenderness I could. She replied in kind but it got more forceful as it continued.

My own feelings of love made me warm and I felt safe in my lover's arms. Vaguely then more clearly I heard, "They are kissing now. Maggie had a good one but the one I had before made my stomach hurt. In fact it still does. I never felt that strongly before."

"Yes, I do love him. He said he might keep me when we get older. Who knows maybe we can have babies too."

"Ya, Maggie too and he already told us Paige is going to have a few."

"How do I know how. He will take care of all of us and the kids."

"Ya, you can come over now."

"Ok I will. Bye."

Maggie and I had remained quiet as we listened. When I pulled back to stand straight, Susan said, "Jennifer is one horny girl now. She is coming right over."

We had our breakfast and had even cleaned up by the time Jennifer arrived. Susan peeked through the drapes when the bell rang then she allowed Jennifer in. None of us had any clothes on yet. She looked at my small dormant appendage and then at the two girls with the now bare area between their legs with not even a hello to any of us.

Susan took Jennifer's hand and put it between her bare legs. "Feel that. Smooth, and it feels so sexy. I don't know why I didn't do this before." There was a pause and Susan moved Jennifer's hand. Her fingers were busy and Susan put her hands on her friend's shoulders and soon she let out a groan and sagged against Jennifer.

The tableau was played out in just under ten minutes. The two girls were now kissing and Jennifer was trying to get her clothing off. They were in a world of their own and Susan started to help her friend. Once the girl was naked they looked around for a place to make love and Jennifer stopped abruptly at seeing me still where I was when she came in.

I walked over to her. She had seen me naked but now she had been seen making love to a girl without being compelled to do so.

Taking her hands in mine I said, "Hello Jennifer. Thank you for coming over. You seem to be frightened of the situation or me once again. I will not hurt you and family secrets stay within our family. I always knew that you liked girls. Just because I see it with my own eyes now does not make it any different."

"Are you the one that shaved them?"

"Yes I did. And I have to tell you it was a lot of fun for each of us."

"Will — will you do me too?"

I kissed her lips and pulled back with a smile. "I would be honoured to do that but I am afraid we have to put it off for a while."

"Oh," she said and it had come out as a disappointment.

"Jennifer Honey, I have to remind you that you are living at home with a father that gets drunk and takes advantage of you. If he sees that you have shaved it will mean that you are doing it to have more of those special sensations. It is possible he will think you are now having sex with others and want a lot more for himself."

She thought for a moment and said, "You are probably right. I don't want to encourage him in any way. You also talked about the police and I should look as much like a little girl as possible."

"That's true but it doesn't mean I can't trim a little then do my special test to detect any soap residue."

"You want to do me?"

"You are a beautiful and caring woman. Why wouldn't any man want to make you happy? May I do this for you?"

I just got a delighted nod and the girls took Jennifer to the kitchen.

In minutes I was massaging soap into her hair the same way I had done the rest. She was still upset and I worked longer and let her have her first orgasm with me.

When she recovered we hoisted her legs and I worked around her anus and perineum. This area was now nice and smooth and I had Jennifer feel herself there.

"Oh, that feels so nice."

"I hope the next part feels as nice Honey." I began to wash off all the soap and rinsed again to make sure. Susan crawled over Jennifer without being told after I had begun.

Jennifer loved her anus being stimulated. I didn't pay favourites and moved up after parting some hair with my thumbs. She started to flex her muscles as she really got into what we were doing.

I became aware of talking and when I concentrated a bit more I knew it was Maggie's voice. Moving higher I saw she was talking on the phone.

"He is looking at me now Angela. His mouth is still on Jennifer and she is moving her hips up and down really hard. Jennifer is sucking on Susan and she doesn't see or hear anything. She looks like she does when she is about to come."

"What? Oh yes he went back to making Jennifer happy. I have to tell you that being shaved is the most exciting thing I ever did."

"Ya, we were going to try that."

"Jeff slept with us and this morning Susan and I played with his cock."

"Yes."

"It was lots of fun and he started to push like Jennifer is now and then he had his come. Nothing came out but it was still nice."

"Yes. Yes I will. Bye."

I buried my tongue into Jennifer. She was the only one without a hymen. When my focus changed to her clit I sucked hard and quick and then Jennifer really began to buck. Muffled noises were heard and then Susan's call as her own orgasm washed over her.

I was hurt from all the abuse I had been put through. My hips and knees were especially painful but I stayed as long as I was needed then slowed down.

Jennifer's legs were now on my shoulders. Susan was being assisted off the table. In a moment the two pulled Jennifer back from the edge. I moved around to see sparkling eyes and she gave me a kiss that hurt my back even if it wasn't burnt.

"That was wonderful. It was never this exciting and I didn't know a boy would do this to a girl."

I said, "This boy loves you and would do anything for you. Besides, making love to you is not a job but a privilege. We have a lot of years ahead of us and I want them to be happy."

"I am happy — and I love you to."

I kissed her tenderly. "That makes me feel especially good knowing what you have to put up with. Some women that have gone through what you have find that they hate all men, even to little boys. That is bad, because it twists the mind and she can never be happy."

Sandy and Faith were over within minutes. They examined the merchandise and were told about Karen and Angela. Susan took them upstairs to be trimmed and Faith came down first for what services I could perform. She was smooth as a baby and then even more excited as I licked and sucked on her.

Sandy was next and reacted similarly to Paige and went unconscious.

It was at noon that Paige came over. "What kept you Honey?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.