Rebirth - Cover

Rebirth

Copyright© John Wales 2007

Chapter 7

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jeff is a successful entrepreneur. Over the years he built up his electronics business to a small chain or retail outlets. He had two failed marriages and accepted his employees as his family. Somehow his prostrate condition slipped through the cracks. Facing death, he goes back to his roots and the pain he endured in his dysfunctional family. Fate wants to deal him a second hand in life.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   DoOver   Time Travel   Incest   Mother   Sister  

Today I took Paige home with a difficult parting for each of us. I kissed Jane and the girls but got my bike out of the garage. It had been used for the newspapers and had large balloon tires. Though my body had rode the bike even in the winter my mind had not been on a bike in fifteen years.

I walked with Sandy and Faith, and my cane was sticking out of a cardboard box. We spoke of the projects and I explained about what the bottoms would be like as the world liberalised.

"The bottoms can get so small that your pubic hair will stick out. I think we will have to shave it all off or leave a small tuft higher on the abdomen." In the streetlights it was easy to see that this pleased the girls.

"I can try to be your barber if you want." The girls looked at me then at each other. Sandy wasn't sure about me shaving her. It was just that the girls were not thinking enough of all the things that needed to happen.

To make the walk interesting I described in detail exactly how to do this job. By the time Sandy got to her home I was sure she was quite wet. I continued with Faith now and she wanted to hold my hand even though she was much older. We parted with a kiss in the dark driveway between her house and a neighbour's.

She said, "I don't know about you Jeff. My eyes see a boy that has scars on his face and many more on his body. My heart sees a concerned person that I would love to have as a friend. My brain sees you as a caring man in a boy's body."

"It's best to look at me with your last choice. I am going to go places and so an adult view is good for many situations. My boy's view, I am happy to say, is good for many other choices. Both views though, concern the well-being of my family and I am happy that my family has you in it."

She bent over and kissed me on the lips and gave me a small hug. While holding me she said, "That's what I mean. I feel very happy but I am not really sure why. I should run away very fast but I know you would not hold me if I asked you to let go."

I rode home with little difficulty. I thought about my girls and about what Faith said. There was no real reason to keep all these girls. My family I loved and they needed me desperately to stabilise the chaotic situation we had been in. Paige I had loved for too long in my other life to let her go in this one.

The other girls seemed to need me in some way too, probably because I filled a role that they wanted or needed filled. Some were meek or even subservient but although not all were. Peer pressure in a small exclusive group could keep them together or with me. I didn't know why I wanted them. The only explanation was either I had some hormones going through my body already or past memories of those same hormones. I had four or five girlfriends even when I was in the autumn of my life. My gonads still worked and I was vigorous enough to use them. At that time though they had been spread out in among the cities that I owned businesses in.

I had spent many hours thinking about my past life. I had come to the conclusion that, that life was only awaiting to unfold if I was there to assist. Most of the characters of that life's play would be born. They would not be changed much by me even though I was changed by them.

Mom had been busy during the day. Not only was the house clean, in addition she had done the laundry, bought groceries, cooked dinner and even had a few minutes to sew. She was breathless but content to nurse on me like a baby that was well fed and just took the nipple to feel the comfort.

I ran my fingers through her hair and whispered endearments to her that had nothing to do with her present activities. I did love her for the woman she was and for the enjoyment we brought each other.

Our orgasms were long in coming and protracted. When I began to caress her small pearl she smiled at me and said, "Your other girls will be home soon. Just let me lay here and rest. Even without you putting anything into me I felt better than any time before."

I kissed her and asked, "Are you really happy with your new life?"

She smiled coyly which was unlike her. "Yes I am Jeff. If you keep me I will be even happier than I was with your father."

Jane liked to be reassured. "We will stay together always. When you are old you will still be with us. This is a lifetime commitment even if you are not sure of my words."

She snuggled to me and I continued to pet her head. "Jane — are you going to come home one day with a baby in the oven?"

She looked at me seriously. "Why do you say that?"

"I smell you when you come back on Sunday or Monday. You smell of having sex and nobody would work that number of hours without a break to get home. You know that I love you. Tell me the truth about your work."

Jane started to cry now and I just continued to caress her head. It was almost ten minutes later that she said, "Welfare gives us some money because of my condition and the fact that I am trying to raise three children. They allow me to make only ten dollars without deducting from what they give us. I can do jobs once in a while that give me cash that I don't have to declare. That still leaves us short. There is not enough money to pay the rent.

"I go to a house on the other side of town. Some men come and try to make me happy and give me some money to help us survive."

I pulled Jane's face around till I could see it. She fought me but gave up. "Open your eyes Jane." When she did I asked, "Are the men gentle with you?"

She paused now because this isn't what she expected. "Not always but they don't really hurt me. It is more like a game to them."

"Do they always wear protection?"

"Some don't like to but that is the way it has to be."

Jane was my mother. And this revelation hurt. Then again she had just had my immature cock in her mouth. I found that this was a side of her that I had never been sure existed. She talked of finances and I was ashamed that I had not started to look at our expenses. I didn't know what the rent was. I didn't know what the groceries cost or how we were going through a great deal more of them.

"Jane I have to ask some serious questions now. Think about each one and answer as truthfully as possible. If you need to explain a point then feel free."

"I will do my best Jeff," she said with a worried look on a tear filled face.

"Do you enjoy having sex with these men?"

Her mouth opened then closed as she thought more. "I like the sex Jeff. When your dad died I almost died too. Up till just a while ago I tried to think of each of the men as your father. They seem to give me something to live for."

"How strong is your need for sex?"

"I could manage with just you."

"Jane, when I heal more I can give you some of what you need. Around seventeen I will have a large growth spurt. I will be in a lot of pain as my body makes up for all the years of activity. At that time I can fill you much better. My time though is going to be in short supply. I am going to do a great many things. All of them will take time that should go to family. Paige is going to be my wife."

Jane sucked in her breath is shock.

"She may not be my only wife though. Susan needs me for stability. I believe she may have to be a wife as well unless we can come up with a suitable husband. You need me whether you know it or not. You need a similar husband to look out for you the way dad did. Not many men can do that without either destroying you or the marriage.

"Paige is a good deal like you. She will do exactly what her husband says. Most women now do this but won't in the future. Paige though needs to be guided much more closely. You are both very smart but you need to be told what is right in great detail. The man's responsibility is very great. He can destroy the woman with a few words.

"The other girls see the way I am and want some of me too. They are all little girls even if they are sixteen. Some would spread their legs and happily get pregnant, relying on their trust in me to provide for them and our children.

"If I am careful, I can guide the girls to a better life. In time I hope they find other mates but some may not be male. I can give them a job and train them to be a productive members of society. In the meantime we can indulge in the enjoyment of our bodies. Actual conception may not be in our best interest.

"I am trying to offer them everything they need to be happy. They will look at what I provide and work toward a common goal. Some may realise that the portion they actually will get of me will be too small. They may leave and then be forced back. I will let them see that they are not trapped.

"This roundabout talk was to let you know what we are all facing. I can only give you so much. Later I can give you a similar joy to what you find elsewhere. I have no idea how much you need a large male to make love to your body. That is something you have to decide for yourself. Perhaps you need to go across town every weekend or maybe stay even longer.

"What I am concerned with, is your happiness not my own. I can live with you being away and enjoying other men. I can share you like my other girls will have to share me. On the other hand if you get enough love now then I do not want you going across town."

I waited and heard the girls come in but I just stayed here and waited. Jane finally started to talk and broke into tears. What I understood was, "I need more than you can give me now. A woman in her thirties needs a man desperately. Her body is telling her that she has to get pregnant soon or never have any more."

I caressed her face and said, "Men are that way at sixteen and go crazy in their later years for other reasons."

Wiggling down the bed I kissed Jane's lips and said, "Go to the washroom and have a bath. You are going out on a date tonight. Come back when you are content even if it is later than usual. I want you to promise me one thing though."

"What is that Jeff?"

When you look at another man I want you to see my face."

Jane grabbed me so tightly that I hurt. I was smothered in kisses and she then rushed off to do as I asked.

Angela and Karen had come this time. They had a great many pieces of cloth and old clothing. They laughed quite a bit when their mothers heartily approved of this activity. Another sleep over was planned for Saturday night.

We ate our meal and Jane sat with us for a bite. This time her clothing was different. It looked flashier, as if she could do this now that her secret was now out. When the horn sounded she kissed us all and hurried out with a smile.

Susan and Maggie now knew that she went out for sex but didn't ask any questions now.

Schoolwork was dispensed with very quickly so we could get to our 'sewing'. Paige was quick to get naked but only after she whispered the suggestion in my ear. She informed me that her period was near and wouldn't want to take off her panties unless asked to. This made me love her even more to have trusted me with this much authority.

All the girls were getting undressed and I stopped Susan with a shake of my head when she wanted to take everything off. I didn't have such a restriction. They saw me without clothes and much less of a threat. Again I broke the group up into pairs. I pulled rank and got my own girl.

I had to use less material to cover Paige's breasts but I tried to be creative. My previous experience in sewing had been limited to buttons, zippers, and rips with the occasional patch. Here I was breaking new ground and I enjoyed the creativity. Then again anything to do with my woman and her breasts was interesting.

When one bra was fitted and looked fair I worked on another that was even skimpier. Though smaller it took more time to complete. Paige worked on her own project and stopping only to model my work.

The other two pairs stopped once in a while to display what they had created. Paige did something different though. I had not been looking at what she had been making. She came to me after calling the attention of the other girls. Her hand went out with no hesitation and started to fondle that little noodle between my legs.

The others were very interested and just paused to watch. I was not quite shocked but it was not the way I figured she would normally do. I suppose that I could have suppressed this if I really tried but I didn't. My mind was mature but my body was young.

When I got to full size she bent down in front of me. For a second I thought I she was going to put me into her mouth. Instead she took a piece of cloth and slipped it over my erection. A thin ribbon had been sewn to the opening and this was tied behind my small testicles in a bow no less. The front end had a ribbon that looked like a flower.

There was a large mirror and I looked at the creation. The material was tartan but the flower was pink.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.