Rebirth - Cover

Rebirth

Copyright© John Wales 2007

Chapter 5

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jeff is a successful entrepreneur. Over the years he built up his electronics business to a small chain or retail outlets. He had two failed marriages and accepted his employees as his family. Somehow his prostrate condition slipped through the cracks. Facing death, he goes back to his roots and the pain he endured in his dysfunctional family. Fate wants to deal him a second hand in life.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   DoOver   Time Travel   Incest   Mother   Sister  

Paige was a bit more subdued going to school the next day and we had a chance to talk. She saw the difference in us very readily but was worried that I would dump her for somebody that was more intelligent.

I had made my own decisions last night and said, "As we get older, you will gain more experience. Age brings more intelligence too. If you think I am very smart then I have to tell you this important fact. You will grow faster than I will when it comes to IQ. I am further ahead than you are now but you will begin to catch up. You also happen to be the sweetest girl I have ever met. Absolutely nobody comes close.

"Because of my family, I had to take a dominant position so they will grow properly. I cannot ever let this slip or we will fall apart again. If this happens there will be four catastrophes and I will be one of them. You are the type of person that responds to a dominant person. We are a matched set, now and forever. You are my woman and I will protect and guide you when it is needed. You may talk to me of your insecurities when they come up but I am committed so long as we both shall live."

She stopped abruptly and hugged me tightly to her. My left arm, back and chest hurt but that was minor to what my girl was feeling now.

Wednesday was the same as the day before. Paige seemed to be even more committed to me. The teachers, though not all, returned for more lessons.

Jane was the name I called my woman when we were alone. She had done even more work on the house than before and prepared a low cal meal for us tonight.

"Jeff, I didn't smoke at all today. Was I supposed to get a special cigarette for every ten I didn't smoke?"

She smoked roughly forty cigarettes a day and this made four units. I smiled and kissed her lips and I was happy to not taste any smoke on her breath. "It certainly does Jane but I see some problems supplying you with four a day. Once in the morning and one at night. That means that it has to be two now. Let's do it in bed though."

We ran upstairs like young lovers and I found that Mom only had her dress and bra on. She engulfed me as soon as my pants were down and she worked to get them completely off. I got us on the bed and I was able to play with her breasts and nipples. Her orgasm was quick.

When she was recovering I went over her body in detail. Her breasts were not big and sagged anyway. She had the striations from three births. She had the usual amount of dark hair. She had some varicose veins but she was still in good shape for a woman of thirty-four. An image came to my mind with her stomach expanded. For some reason, this vision was much more beautiful.

I moved onto her chest and poked into her mouth one more time. She took longer this time and I was almost bucked off the bed. From my new position, I kissed her lips as my fingers played with her clit. Soon my fingers were inside her while my thumb caressed her clit. The scream seemed to shake the house. I hadn't had my own orgasm but it was not important when they were all dry.

After dressing I went down stairs and found Susan and Maggie at the door and waiting for me. I had to assume that Karen was going to be along after purchasing the glue.

Maggie asked seriously, "Was that Mom upstairs?"

"It was part of an incentive to quit smoking. She is actually a very fragile women just like Susan." I said this while looking at the girl.

"Dad was the boss here and Mom was comfortable with that. So was Susan. They need some guidance on occasion. Mom needed something orally to compensate for the cigarettes and to be shown love. You two have each other. I am not quite old enough yet to fire live bullets. I have had my first orgasm only yesterday.

"With a bit of time I will try to make the both of you happy if that is your wish. I will be able to handle quite a few women because of the way I will think and the way my body produces the right fluids. Our family though may just be the four of us and Paige or it may be more or less. If it is more it will be impossible to take care of everybody all the time. You girls have been taking care of each other for years and I would like a bit of help in the years to come."

"You want us to still — you know?"

I spread my arms and pulled the two to me. "I love you more than you can ever know. It has very little to do with sex. Everybody needs to interact with somebody else. I am truly happy that you two can help each other. I look at myself more as backup though. I want you to have mates and be able to grow like the average family. No matter what path you take you will still be loved by me."

I smiled at her then added, "If more of my ladies think like you two then I will be not be forced to cut short the time I have to love each of you when the time comes. In the future though, a great deal of my time will have to go to our businesses."

Susan asked, "You said that you loved us. Did that mean we would — like wives?"

"I love you so much that I would love that but I also want you to be as happy as possible. That will probably mean that you each find someone that can devote much more of their time and love to you. If you didn't want me to make love to you then that is all right too. I want you in this family so you will be safe and each of you to be happy. If that other someone that can keep you as safe then that is ok but they had better be the right person or I will not allow them to get close again." The last was said with a very serious voice and face.

Maggie hugged me and said, "I love you Jeff," and she kissed me.

Susan hugged me too even if she had to push Maggie. "Me too and I'm sorry for all the mean things I did." She started to cry now but I held her and said everything was alright now even if that wasn't completely true.

Karen cut short our group hug. She was the closest to our ugly duckling. I treated her like the rest when she came.

"I got the glue you wanted Jeff."

I gave her another kiss. "Thank you Sweetheart. I may get a chance to use it tonight."

We discussed school and homework quicker than usual and went into the hypnosis session before our meal. The other girls went under easy and so did Karen. Mom watched from the doorway with a wooden spoon in her hand. I did some tests like I had done to others the night before. This was just to prove to each of them that hypnosis worked and was a powerful tool.

I spent more time trying to build up Karen's image of herself. I only said once about curbing her appetite but all the other commands lead to this one. When she woke up she would not specifically remember any one portion of the litany of commands I gave her.

Karen was happy and energetic when she was brought out. She returned a kiss with much more energy than before.

Paige didn't come over until later. Homework and study as well as the telephone were taken care of. Jane came in and we tried hypnosis again. I reinforced all that was done before and they seemed to respond well. It was as if each of them were trying to do what they were naturally inclined to do.

Karen thought that hypnosis was a lot of fun. I explained what I knew of the myths so that all of the girls knew that it was not a panacea but not worthless either.

Karen was squirming on the couch and she looked at Susan quite a bit. When I came close I could smell that she was excited.

I said to them later, "Why don't you three run along to the bedrooms and talk a bit in private. I won't bother you unless it is getting late for Karen to go home." Susan looked at me with her odd stare and all three hurried quickly to comply.

With the glue in hand I found the broken guitar. Paige and I went to the garage and made up a jig to support the instrument and put pressure on the glued joint. Four long bolts with nuts and washers would force the new joint together with the right pressure and allow it to stay in proper alignment.

Mechanical engineers competed in many activities within their class, school, province and even country. One simple one was a Popsicle stick bridge that had to be under a certain overall weight but had to support a minimum load. Simple white casein glue had to be used. The trick was to use only the best sticks and to use the minimum glue. This also meant that 50 pounds per square inch had to be applied to any joint. More or less force made the joint weaker. Over the years it got so good that the limit was raised from a thousand pounds to a full ton.

I didn't have to warn Karen but the three did stay until the last minute. The air was thick with their odour and all three kissed me passionately when Karen left.

Paige stared after Karen when she left. When we were alone I said, "It is ok to love other girls." Paige was shocked then upset. "I know that you love me more than anybody else. I also know that you like girls a bit too. You can make love to them, especially when I will be away on business. That is going to happen a lot. I wouldn't feel right about another man though."

I got a small smile and a hug so I guess she was not that upset about being found to be bisexual.

When I tucked in the girls I said to Susan, "I could see that Karen wasn't compelled to come to your room. I never want to compel you either. Neither of you will do that to others."

"She wasn't pushed. If anything she pushed us."

"Are you happy with that? I can stop it if you want me to."

"No, I like her and she likes me. Tonight she found that she likes our sister too."

I looked at Maggie now. "When I get out of these bandages I will have to have a taste too. I am afraid it will be habit forming. You don't mind sharing our sister, do you?"

"Oh, there is lots there and it doesn't wear out. God knows I have tried for long enough."

"Do you think that when we get a big house of our own with nobody to hear that she will be a screamer? Many passionate ladies are that way. Some even go crazy when their orgasm overcomes them. The poor man's hair gets pulled or he gets scratched so much it looks like he was in a fight with a tiger."

"Oh she screams all right. She learned to put a pillow over her head unless I use something else to muffle the sound."

"Mom is that way too. Does it run to other members of our family?"

This time Susan blushed and I had to wait for a whispered, "Sometimes."

I kissed Susan and used my tongue. "Maggie or Karen?"

"Maggie. She is sweeter for some reason. I have sampled a few but she tastes the best so far."

"We will have to have a taste test soon to find out for sure."

Maggie threw back the blanket and stomped to her sister and me without anything on. She kissed me like the tiger I just talked about. "You better leave now. I have something to teach this other woman of yours."

I kissed Maggie then Susan one more time. Don't worry about the noise but you two have school tomorrow. Good night my beautiful ladies." On the way out I closed the door and heard an 'Ouffff," from Susan.

Jane was in bed reading a book. Her shoulders were showing and she had on her negligee. "Oh Jeff. I was waiting for you." She pulled back the covering and I saw that she also had her panties on.

"Time for your period?"

I got a questioning look. "Yes, how did you know?"

"You like it naked and so do I. The panties under the negligee would only mean one thing."

"I can still enjoy my last cigarette of the day before going to bed."

Jane was much slower this time and seemed to savour each second. I happened to like this too and just talked to her about how she was doing. Part way threw we heard a muffled scream of passion that made Jane go a bit faster. Her own fingers worked faster then and in another minute she groaned and I did too as I held her head and pumped into her.

The next morning brought a surprise. Mom had got up earlier than all of us and made breakfast for us. With the eggs on my plate and the girls just getting up I pushed Mom under the table and she opened my pants very quickly. We both had our orgasm before the girls came down.

Jane looked at me and licked her lips as Susan came into the room. I smiled and Susan looked from one of us to the other. "Something special for breakfast Mom?"

"There is only eggs and toast left. There was only one piece of meat but it is gone now."

Susan just opened her mouth in shock at this. Too many children never considered that their parents were sexual animals too.

Jane said, "Don't look so shocked Susan. I heard you two last night and it was no different than when I was a girl. You get what loving you can in this life and hope that there is more to come."

I went to Susan and held her hand and held Mom's in the other. "We are in a period of adjustment. Old ideas are being changed rapidly. We just have to adjust to them."

Paige was moody on the way to school and when she said woman problems I knew. "That is ok love. All women react differently. Some are in pain. Some get depressed while others take it out on their man. You are one of those that get a bit depressed but it is over in two days."

"How do you know? I never told you about this before."

"Your man is expected to know about the woman that will have his children." This cheered her up and she held my arm in two of hers.

Mr Collins gave my papers back to me the next morning with three heavy tomes that had the tables I wanted. After opening ceremonies I began once again but now I could go to the tables to find the correct expression then manipulate my own equation so this would be a factor.

When recess came the kids paused to look at the work I was doing but even though there was very little that looked to be something that they could understand.

Paige said, "Lisa was asking questions about you. She always did but today she just won't stop. You better stay away from her. I already may have to share with a lot of others."

"I like intelligent women. Especially those that are as beautiful inside as they are outside. I know of only one in the school that way."

"Ok then but nobody else from here."

"Yes, dear," I said just like her father.

A man of fifty was in our room when we got back. He was going through my papers. He was short and rotund. He wore an expensive suit and smelt of an expensive cologne. I stood in front of him waiting to get my seat and he just continued with the papers though I knew that he was looking at me too.

He gave me a slippery feeling. This made him a lawyer, accountant or a doctor to me. Any of the three could afford his clothing. Everybody was seated but the man continued to look at what I had put down on paper. When he did look at me he simply pointed to the door and left. I took my seat instead and opened one of the textbooks.

Mr Collins looked at me as if I were insane. The man came back with a scowl on his face. I held out my hand palm up and looked at him. It took a moment but he came closer and handed me back my papers. With a final look at him I just put the papers down and began to work on them.

"Jeff, Mr Goldbalm would like you to go with him."

"That is nice to know sir. Thank you for informing me." I looked back at my papers and continued to work. I seemed to be the only person in the room doing anything constructive. I chose the next possible transform and tried to fit it into a factor of the equation I was working on.

"Jeff, you are being impolite. Mr Goldbalm would like to have a word with you."

"Mr Collins, not all people have the same conception of being polite. Some would give a loud yell across a large room and call a friend over and thump him on the shoulder. Others will introduce themselves in what is the correct fashion in the customs of the one being greeted. I do not recall you introducing this man to me. I am the one to feel offended when I stand in front of a person waiting to get to my seat while he alters the placement of the papers I had left in place. As for asking me in a quiet voice to have a few words; I get instead a finger flick as if I am a trained animal ready to jump through his hoops.

"With this level of arrogance I see he can only be a doctor and specifically a psychiatrist. Many of the more high priced ones will dress as he has done. If this is his profession then he is not part of our school system. Further he has no warrant or legal hold over me. I will see him at noon for ten minutes if he wishes to talk to me. Otherwise he can go back to his office in — Toronto or some other large city."

"Jeff — "

"That is all right Mr Collins," the man said in a deceptively deep voice. "I will have the talk he suggested and at the time he stipulated."

He now looked at me and said, "Noon."

This man was a real asshole. He spoke to me in the third person reinforcing that he thought me an animal. I had to deal with many people that were obnoxious and this one here looked like he could easily climb to the top of the pile.

I was not going to suddenly change my attitude and kowtow to this man. The man would then try other means and this obviously would be my mother. Then he would want information from my sisters and friends. It was a foregone conclusion that he had already talked to the teachers.

The sneaky fat bastard may even now be going to see my mother to get some leverage on me.

When Mr Collins paused to check his notes while the class wrote something down I raised my hand.

"Yes Jeff?"

"May I have a moment of your time in the hall?"

He didn't say anything but he did walk out and I followed. In a more secluded area he asked, "What is it Jeff."

"Sir, I asked if I could do some of my own work at school because the current curriculum was not challenging enough. Teachers came into your class and disturbed me while working. They were polite though after one rough spot. Now I am disturbed again by a man that talks about me in the third person even after me explaining that I do not like it. He said exactly one word to me and that was "Noon." This man will run roughshod over any of my feelings and probably my rights as well. If I see this man I want protection from him. You will have to be there when he talks to me."

"I cannot do that Jeff. He is an important person that the school board allowed him to come here."

"Are you telling me that this man is more important than one of your students? Is there not something within the mandate of a teacher that would compel you to protect one of your students?"

"Jeff — "

I interrupted. "Does he frighten you? Do you think he will damage your career by you protecting me? I am simply requesting a party that will look after the rights of a minor."

There was a long pause. "I will do it Jeff. I don't like him either but sometimes we have to bend in the wind."

"Thank you sir. I may be attacked another way and I wish to make a phone call. May I have some time to inform my lawful guardian of what I see?"

"Go ahead Jeff but you better go the back way to the janitor's room. Goldbalm will be in the office I think."

"Thank you sir."

I pulled open the fire door to where the janitor worked. The man was not present but the phone was. I had to actually use the phone book for I had never called my old number in forty years.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.