Rebirth - Cover

Rebirth

Copyright© John Wales 2007

Chapter 4

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jeff is a successful entrepreneur. Over the years he built up his electronics business to a small chain or retail outlets. He had two failed marriages and accepted his employees as his family. Somehow his prostrate condition slipped through the cracks. Facing death, he goes back to his roots and the pain he endured in his dysfunctional family. Fate wants to deal him a second hand in life.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   DoOver   Time Travel   Incest   Mother   Sister  

I made bagged lunches for my sisters and myself. I gave them some money too for a soda. We never got an allowance so there was little chance to buy anything.

The next morning I left early with Paige there to help me - if I needed it. My sisters would be going in the opposite direction to get to their school and left a little later than I usually did.

"Did you mean what you said about me having your babies?"

I held her hand and stopped to look at her. "I have loved you for longer than we have both been alive. I am not going to lose you like I could have. You are a submissive girl that I happen to love deeply. You need some direction for major things but you have the intelligence to not need it all the time. I need you near me until my teeth fall out and I need diapers once more. This time we will have two children of our own and I will try my best to make you happy."

She hugged my arm until it hurt but I said nothing except to caution her against mentioning our business to her friends just for a few moments of notoriety. I also mentioned what grief our kisses could bring. At this time it was rare for a couple to show this type of behaviour at the lower grades in high school, never mind grade school.

From fifty years ago I remembered the procedure. I went to the office to get myself in line to see the school nurse. I gave those people that asked enough data that they felt informed but not bored. I had even rehearsed what to say.

Bookmark

Mrs Sharp was an old teacher with a British background. She had her ideas about how a person should be dressed or act and she came down on anybody that didn't fit her criteria. She had even seen that I didn't have an undershirt in grade five and checked if I had underwear. She then proceeded to tell my teacher in front of me how I came to school only partially dressed.

I could have argued with her to make myself feel good for previous wrongs but I saw that she was just an old woman too stuck in her ways to change.

With a, "Hummmp," I got a slip letting me go to classes. I left without comment even though this too would bring her ire down on me.

I went back outside to talk to people I knew. From later years I knew that the word friend meant something much different than a person to talk to on days when I was bored. These same people had jumped on me when Susan spread her vicious rumour. It was almost fifty years later and I was still angry. I did talk though to be sociable. My old anger started to crack by the time the bell rang; because I saw the boys as children and knew that even in three years they would not have matured appreciably.

Mr Collins was the only grade eight teacher in our small school. There was no combination lock to open because there were no lockers. All my books and notes were in my old desk. The desk itself was dark wood with an inkwell; and the desk itself was screwed to the floor. Paige gave me as small wave and a smile from the other side of the room.

We sang 'Oh Canada' and 'God Save the Queen' for opening ceremonies while looking at the 'Union Jack'. The 'Lord's Prayer' was said. Everything was by rote and I tried to not be too hypocritical in my thinking. Structure was good even if I knew it could and would be abused.

Mr Collins said, "Hello Jeff. Would you tell us a bit about your recent experiences?"

I was required to stand and did so with some difficulty. "Hello to you too sir. I can tell you nothing about the strike itself. I was almost instantly unconscious. I woke up in the hospital a few times but went back to sleep. I was given intravenous fluids and some morphine. Sulpha was administered by hypodermic as well as penicillin to control infection. Other than shock, a burn victim usually succumbs to infection of the affected area or the lungs.

"There are second and third degree burns on my back, chest, left arm and legs. My face only suffered superficial burns. Burn victims cannot be helped much by painkillers. After a week in the hospital I was allowed home for a few weeks. I visited the outpatient clinic at the hospital twice. I take the penicillin for another week then I can start to remove my bandages. With a little luck and great deal of work I can absorb most of my scar tissue and not be afraid of frightening children on the beach."

"You are taking this fairly well Mr Congdon. Please take you seat. You have a lot of math to catch up on."

The subjects were boring in the extreme. I loved school for most of my life and tried to learn as much as I could. Recess was fifteen minutes long and was the only subject worth an extensive study. I chatted with Paige even if this was taboo. The girls had their area and the boys had theirs. A mixing of the genders was sure to promote all kinds of licentious activity. I alone seemed to be given dispensation because of my injuries.

After a rousing session in Social Studies, Spelling and English we adjourned for lunch. The trip home was just a bit too far to go to during the forty-five minutes allowed. There was no cafeteria so some of us just sat in our class or outside and ate what we brought. There was not even a drink dispenser, only a water fountain.

Paige and I ate alone. We basically talked. A nagging worry began that was difficult to suppress once doubt crept in. I loved an older Paige when I was her age. I was really a sixty two year-old man trying to live his life differently now that I had a second chance. Would a man my age really love a girl of thirteen? Many men had left their families for girls such as this but usually this ended wrong when the girl found that she had nothing in common with an old man. The only thing different here was that I had a twelve-year-old body.

The idea was forcefully pushed onto the back burner until I got more information. Having things my way, may not be the right way for others.

After school I went up to Mr Collins. "Sir, I'm having difficulty in your class."

The man looked at me and said, "I guess I can give you some of the papers you missed. If you do them I will give you credit and tell you where I can be of help."

"Thank you sir, however, the fact is that I find the material far too easy. Could I follow an independent study or we might work on something interesting for both of us. It would keep me occupied and out of trouble. We both can go over my work, but it will be the test at the end of the year that determine my mark."

"What kind of study are you suggesting?"

"I have been interested in electronics for a long time. I think I may have come up with some devices that are actually patentable. Failing that, I can read some books that can give me a better understanding of the world around us."

"Science books, Jeff?"

"For the most part the answer would be yes. While in the hospital I started to think of X-ray crystallography. This employs electron diffraction and then x-ray diffraction to study the structure of specific molecules. This should give me a three-dimensional model of certain processes. This could lead the way to proving the structure of various complex and important molecules."

"Is this what you want to patent?"

"There are a great many much simpler things that can be made and sold. A simple smoke alarm and a carbon monoxide detector should save a considerable number of lives."

"Transistors have been recently invented and I want to explore some of properties to see if I can excite the electrons high enough that they emit visible light. It has been theorised that the photons of light can be made to march in step with each other. I believe that they should not disperse as normal light. This should find a use in the communications industry. There are other things too, but they are difficult to explain without some apparatus and a good deal of mathematics."

"Show me some of the mathematics you are talking about if you know this. I mark your tests and have a rough idea of what you are capable of."

I went to the cleared board and started writing some of the basic math relating to the propagation of light. In just two lines I was into calculus and both bilateral and unilateral Laplace and Fourier integral transforms. My memory was sketchy and it was like doing logarithms from memory rather than looking it up in the tables.

The physics was not that difficult. I had reason to learn it many years ago with my own laser experiments in university. Basically I just regurgitated what I had been taught. Some of the other equations were a bit fussy too and I had to work on them for a moment to ensure that they were correct.

My proof showed the way light was originally produced then on another board I showed that the divergence of the beam should fit the data that I had collected. This was getting the cart before the horse, yet it was still valid.

"You may have noticed that the math is beyond what I was taught by you. My only explanation is to state that I never applied myself to anything. Coming very close to death only showed me that if I want something I have to go after it with both hands."

The man was not listening to me but going over my work. It had been a great many more years since I took this course and I was sure that Mr Collins was trying to remember his own university math.

Paige was getting antsy to go but I just put my hand on her shoulder for a moment to calm her.

Mr Collins stood now and walked to the board then pointed to the forth line down. "Tell me why you did this."

Talking was much faster than using a piece of chalk. It still took five minutes to explain why this had to be. The Bessel function of the first kind, then the delta function was explained before I went to the Heaviside step function. I couldn't tell him much more for I was an inventor not a mathematician. This same mathematics had to go onto a patent application to prove that I knew how the device worked.

I explained the sixth line too then added, "Paige and I walk home together. Due to my recent injuries I walk a lot slower. Paige's mother will begin to worry if we are not home in a reasonable amount of time."

He thought for a moment and said, "I'm sorry for detaining you. If you give me time to copy this down I'll give you both a ride home."

"I have a counter proposal. Drive us home and I will write this out tomorrow in class. I will provide a more thorough description to cover why I did certain things."

Mr Collins gave us a ride home leaving a note on the board to not remove the writing. Paige sat stiffly all the way home and I had to assume that she found this frightening for some reason.

Paige and I walked into her home. I talked to her mother Nora and was given some cookies and milk. The three of us talked about school and my accident. Duke stayed under the table looking for any food that needed to be disposed of. When it was polite I started with some of my plans and how they may involve Paige. This talk avoided the inventions but dealt with things an educated person could do now.

Nora said, "You are going to start some companies and then hire teens to work for you?"

In my defence I said, "Usually a young teen does not work during the summer because he or she is unable to find employment. I can think of a great many jobs. I simply sell the products or services my company produces. Painting is good but this takes some skill. Gardening and yard work is fun but usually labourious. A cleaning service is well within most people's capabilities. A baby-sitting service can be created with a twist. Customers contact a company and a nearby employee is asked to take the job. If the closest employee is not available, others are asked until one is found. This avoids missing an engagement because the children will have no supervision. I can repair electronic devices or do just about anything around a home."

"I think you will be rich one day Jeff."

"I am already rich in friends. Money will come in time."

When I got into our home the air was fragrant with the smell of home cooking. Mom's dishes were usually quick or one of us did them. This time I was happy to see Mom wearing a white and pink apron. She was being what she should be.

She heard me and smiled when I came into the room. I smiled back and got close. As I stood beside her and looked into the sink my arm wrapped around her and pulled her to me even though she was bigger.

"Hmmmmm your cooking smells good. I see that you have been a very busy lady today."

"I have been busy all day I want you to know. There is a cake in the oven to take the place of the one you should have had on your birthday."

"Birthdays are more important to the young. Family is what is important to me. That doesn't mean that I am going to turn down the cake though. What kind did you make me?"

"You will just have to wait young man," she said as she pulled from my grasp and faced me. She still had her smile so I knew that she was just playing a game.

"Thank you anyway." I reached up my hands and held her face for just a few seconds and kissed her on the lips like a man. She responded to me then remembered who I was. Before she could ruin the moment, I added, "We are all family and I love you much more than you realise. I am very proud to have such a beautiful lady as part of our family. Especially if this beautiful lady can cook as good as you can."

I then said to get her sidetracked, "We are having two visitors tonight along with Paige. They have problems at school and I will be helping them." This seemed to work and she smiled once again.

It was important to reinforce the commitments we made on our charter. If the girls were allowed to leave now they would start to doubt themselves and then renege on their commitment. This was not necessarily bad but some needed help that I could give them. Others needed some structure that they would feel better working within. For this reason some would come on weekdays to keep their agreements fresh in their minds.

Jennifer and Sandy came in the door with Maggie and Susan. They were laughing gaily as they approached the house. This was different from their usual angry expressions and I felt good to have assisted them. The four girls stopped just inside the door and looked at me. I could almost see them wanting to salute or something.

I walked closer then stopped a few feet away. "Hello ladies. It is nice to see you again." I took two steps and stood before Sandy. I took her face into my hands and kissed her gently. "Thank you for coming Sandy."

The girl was three years older than me but not functioning as well as she should be. "I have to greet my other guest too Honey."

Jennifer seemed to have forgotten yesterday and I was able to not only kiss her lightly but to trace my tongue on her lips. "I am happy that you are here too Jennifer. I missed all of you today."

She said nothing as I moved to Maggie and kissed her too but turned her face and used much more passion. "I love you Maggie."

Susan heard me and she opened her mouth as if in shock. I kissed her with the same passion I showed her sister. "I love you too Susan. My life would be poorer without you in it."

When I backed up it looked like the girls saw me sprout another head. Trying to be sophisticated is a difficult job with a twelve-year-old body.

"Please let me take your jackets and sweaters. We can talk a moment in the front room." Susan dropped her books but I was able to remove her sweater and at the same time caress her shoulder and arm.

I helped the other three one at a time and hung the garments on a hanger. They waited like proper ladies for their man to assist them. From their actions I saw that this had not happened to them before. When we entered the front room I gestured for them to be seated.

"Mom has prepared a nice meal for us. She also made a cake in honour of my birthday that I missed while in the hospital. Jennifer and Sandy, will you stay and eat with us? It will make it much more like the party I always wanted."

I laid it on thick and even tried to act like a boy that wanted a favour while still trying to be suave. They looked at each other as if that would give them some indication of what to do. Sandy nodded her head and Jennifer swallowed and said, "Sure — ah I mean I would love to Mas — Jeff."

"Thank you, you don't know how much that pleases me. Perhaps you should phone your parents so they will not be too worried about you not being there for your own supper."

We talked about school and since two of them in the same class they were able to bring out clearer explanations. Maggie being younger was in grade nine and had some different teachers. Sandy was in a similar situation in grade ten.

My memories of this time were vague in the extreme but I was able to ask about some teachers and their eccentricities. This made Susan stop and stare at me. She said nothing but her look showed that she had some questions for later.

The girls talked of problems in homework that needed a better explanation. It was surprising what could be remembered after all these years. Bookkeeping was the easiest because I not only studied the subject; I also had to work with it for years. Science was simple too. If I didn't remember it from school I studied it in university. Failing that, it was on the educational channels or in books and magazines I had read.

History and geography were always fun subjects. History meant people and I studied them and what made them tick. Geography was about beautiful places to visit. I had been across North America many times. I had been around our planet many times and either vacationed or done business in many exotic places. The ones I figured I would never reach were studied for just that reason.

Maggie and Susan opened their books and then the others did too. I tried to make this as enjoyable as possible. Mom had been working all day and popped her head in to see what was happening.

"Would you girls — and Jeff, like some tea? I just made a pot."

I spoke first and said, "Thank you Mom but let me help. You have been very busy all day and you need a rest too." I just got up and brought out our good china. I took the cups and placed them on the coffee table then got the milk, sugar, spoons and the pot.

I took Mom's apron off without asking her and gave her another kiss on the lips. "Come and sit with us. I like pretty girls around me."

She whispered, "You already have some."

"I want the best too." I didn't give her a choice but held her hand and guided her to my seat.

I did the honours and poured. I even asked about adding sugar and/or milk to their taste. They had to stir though and we sat around talking as if we were at one of those stuffy garden parties.

Instead of homework we talked about interactions in the class and about some of the odder teachers or students. Mom had only gone to grade seven and I didn't want to rub her lack of education in her face.

We sat around the table later when Paige came over. We ate less like barbarians but family rules are good too. They did sing 'Happy Birthday' though we didn't have any candles. I asked for a birthday kiss in lieu of a present and I did my best to show that I loved everybody. Mom tried to pull away because she was a mother in front of strangers. I just held her tighter and she relented. She looked around when I let her go and she didn't find sneers but some smiling and perhaps even encouraging looks.

I went around later licking off the chocolate icing and I knew that some had left traces there for me. Maggie washed the dishes while the rest of us helped dry. Homework went on the table and I helped more directly now by giving hints so they might remember how to do it next time.

I was helping Jennifer with some business math when Paige said, "How come you know so much about this? You help us and you do stuff our teacher can't do."

This revelation caused the others to pause and wait for my explanation. "I read and study a lot. After I was hit by lightning I found that I had to stop playing around and do what had to be done. I guess it was just time to let my teacher know that I could use either some extra time at school to study or for him to work a lot harder to teach me things I don't know yet."

Mom asked, "Are you alright Jeff? You have been acting — different."

"I am alright. Since my family is healing I am even better."

Maggie was taking an arts and science course and was in her first year of Latin. I didn't know why she took it. Usually somebody going to be a scholar or go into the medical profession took the language. I had taken it on a lark and because a language gave me two points as opposed to the single one for everything else except math.

This was my first language other than English and it was soon evident that I had a knack for learning them. French was easy too, but it was only when I gained some freedom and found some French speaking friends did I start to learn that. The military and business acquaintances honed this language for me. I was even stationed in Germany before the Canadians pulled out completely. That language too was added to my repertory. Most of this just happened to be because of all the German girls that seemed to like a good-looking boy especially with blonde Aryan features.

I spoke in Latin with difficulty because of the length of time that it had stayed dormant. Picking out the roots of both foreign and English words was the only thing I had used it for in almost half a century.

"If you go over the various declensions once a day for both the regular and the irregular verbs you will be in good shape for the your tests." I then used a soft voice and told Maggie that I loved her and always would but it was said in the language she was now studying. I hoped now that she would have added incentive to learn. That look came again but now it was from all the ladies.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.