Semen Girl Codi's Handjob Lesson - Cover

Semen Girl Codi's Handjob Lesson

by Jennifer Nugent

Copyright© 2007 by Jennifer Nugent

Erotica Sex Story: It's Codi's first time in a Semen Booth, and she's excited about her new job. Besides earning a good wage, Codi considers this her patriotic duty. After all, ever since the day terrorists confused Valium with Viagra and introduced the sexual stimulant into the nation's food and water supplies, the male population has been in a constant state of arousal. Semen Girls like Codi are an essential part of national security, and Jessica, her trainer, is about to teach her how to tug out a load!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Humor   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   2nd POV   .

Justin

Justin was doing his best to keep from becoming sexually aroused as he gawked at the two teenage girls in short skirts who were standing on the bridge a few feet away.

Both were young enough to be his daughters; in fact, Justin couldn't even tell if they were in high school yet. However, since that fateful September morning when the terrorists accidentally introduced Viagra, instead of the intended Valium, into the nation's ecosystem, Justin was discovering that his cock could spring to life at the slightest provocation.

And this was not a slight provocation! Even though Justin would never touch an underage girl, the sight of these two cuties was causing all sorts of twitches and throbs in his awakening member. Both girls had toned, tanned, taut bodies, both were beautiful and blemish-free, and both were wearing kneesocks and miniskirts.

Justin had his right hand in his pocket, and began to surreptitiously pet his cock as he gawked at the yummy, forbidden treats before him.

The wind was blowing hard, and as the girls talked and took in the view of the river, their little skirts were flitting up and down, exposing their shapely legs... higher and higher... causing Justin's circulation to increase to a dangerous flow!

The one in the yellow skirt was blonde, a little taller than her friend, with a considerably ample pair of breasts for her age. She was bent at the waist, her elbows resting on the bridge's railing, and she wagged her ass casually to and fro as she talked.

The other teen was wearing a black skirt, was short and slim with smaller breasts, and had shiny, straight brown hair. She was standing straight, arching her back and pressing her flat tummy against the railing.

The wind suddenly increased, blowing their skirts so high that Justin could see their pretty, silk-pantied asses! "Oh," Justin groaned involuntarily, as his already-thickening member grew fully erect.

The thin brunette heard him, and turned to see Justin gawking at the girls' illegal teenage butts. She gasped, then patted her blonde friend on the arm and whispered: "Kelsey, look at that man... he was looking at us, and I think he has an erection!"

Kelsey was not as discreet as her friend. "I think you're right, Leandra," she said aloud, her voice thick with ridicule. Kelsey was staring right at Justin's crotch, her mouth pouting scornfully.

"Well. That's not very patriotic." Kelsey looked Justin up and down, disapprovingly, paying particular attention to the bulge in his jeans. "It seems like ever since those terrorists contaminated the environment with Viagra, I can't even walk down the street without worrying if some man is going to spring an erection in my direction."

Leandra thought Kelsey wasn't as offended as she pretended to be, but she let it slide. "Why Viagra?" Leandra asked. "What was that supposed to accomplish?"

"Don't you ever watch the news, or pay attention in class? They meant to use the Valium on us, and the Viagra on themselves. Can you imagine? We would have been helpless against them... but they got the two mixed up. That's why there's Viagra in the water, air, and food supply, and that's why the terrorists keeled over and died so quickly."

She pointed at the stranger's bulge. "And that's why we girls have to tolerate being followed around by these," she added.

Leandra stepped closer, admiring Justin's package with wide eyes. "What should we do?" She asked Kelsey. "Should we call your mom?"

"Why? There's a semen booth just a couple of blocks from school. No need to bother my mom when we can just walk him there ourselves."

"Kelsey!" Leandra exclaimed, and her lips parted in shock as she stared at her friend. "Don't we have to be 18 or older to do that?"

"Nope," Kelsey replied confidently, "not to walk him down there. Sure, the girls have to be at least 18 years old to work in the semen booths, but we're not going to go inside with him. I've done this before, lots of times. There's nothing illegal about walking a man with case of Viagra teencock to a semen booth. In fact, it's a patriotic act!"

The busty blonde teen looked directly at her friend, and added: "Just don't touch his cock."

Justin's bulge expanded at that comment, and Leandra giggled.

"Kelsey, shut up! You're making... it... bigger!"

"Yes, we'd better hurry. Take his hand." Kelsey took Justin by his right hand, and Leandra gripped his left.

"Don't let him touch you anywhere else," Kelsey warned her friend. "In his excited state, he might try to examine one of us in an inappropriate manner, and that's illegal, since we're under 18. There's no reason for him to get in trouble, just because we wore short skirts in this windy weather."

Justin's cock was getting so hard and thick, he thought he was going to faint. Kelsey looked him up and down uneasily, and said to Leandra: "Let's just get him to a semen booth, and let the professionals handle it."

The two altruistic teens led Justin to the nearest semen booth, with Justin limping the whole way from the pain of his confined erection.

When they arrived at the blue-trimmed white plastic booth, Kelsey said, "Oh, good, there's no line. I hate it when there's a line."

Codi and Jessica

It was Codi's first day as a Semen Girl, and she was very nervous.

Having previously worked for little more than minimum wage at McDonalds, and with no other work history besides babysitting and cheerleader car wash fundraisers, 18-year-old Codi was now in a position to earn big money as a teencock handler for the U.S. government. The man who tested Codi for the position of Semen Girl had told her he liked her enthusiasm, and also added that her pretty face and healthy body would go a long way toward helping her clients unload quickly.

Codi would be earning $28.44 an hour to start, plus the added commission of $12 for each erection she emptied. She wasn't required to meet a quota - the Semen Girls were paid to stay in the booths whether there was traffic or not, for the sake of national security, for six hours a day. But the $12 bonuses were an incentive for the Semen Girls to milk out the loads as quickly as possible, to keep the lines outside the semen booths down to a minimum.

Every semen booth was required to be staffed around the clock, with shifts that changed every six hours. Codi had been assigned the 8 am to 2 pm shift, and had been waiting almost an hour for her first client.

"This is very unusual," said Jessica, Codi's trainer. "The morning hours are when these guys are most likely to start sprouting. This booth is located right between a middle school and a high school, and since a lot of men seem to prefer schoolgirls... and since tiny skirts and dresses seem to be the latest fashion... we usually empty four or five loads by this time of the morning. That would have been fifty or sixty dollars in bonuses for you by now."

"Do you get bonuses, too?" Codi asked her trainer.

"No, I work on a salary, but it's much more than I used to make as a Semen Girl, even with the bonuses."

Codi guessed Jessica was about 23 or 24 years old, so she couldn't have been a trainer for too long. A Semen Girl couldn't apply to be a trainer until she was 22.

Codi liked her trainer. Jessica was a no-nonsense type of supervisor, which was helping to calm Codi's apprehensive state. She was also quite attractive (as it was a requirement that all the women who staffed the semen booths be sexually desirable). Jessica was a busty brunette with a shapely rear end, and both attributes were accentuated by her blue silk blouse, tight black miniskirt and black high heels.

"I think you made a sensible choice, wearing the outfit you did," Jessica told Codi. The new Semen Girl was wearing shiny red flat-heeled pumps, white kneesocks, a red-and-black checkered miniskirt skirt and a tiny black pullover blouse. "You look like an porn actress playing a Catholic schoolgirl. It's just slutty enough without crossing the boundaries. So many of these Semen Girls nowadays think they can dress however they please once they're inside the booth."

Codi was intrigued. "How do they dress?" she asked.

"Sometimes, they're not dressed at all!" Jessica replied. "Some of the less ethical Semen Girls, in order to make as much as they can in commissions, take off everything they're wearing at the beginning of their shifts! Others might be topless - or in some cases, like the girls with small tits but nice asses, bottomless - but it's important for you to remember, Codi, that it's against the law for a Semen Girl to undress when she's on duty. You're a civil servant, not a prostitute."

"But how does stripping off their clothing help them earn more money?" Codi asked. "Is it because if men see them in their underthings, or all naked, their cocks will squirt faster?"

"Oh, it's more than that. They do it so the guy will want to come back more often than necessary. These unethical sluts know that he'll be thinking about their naked young bodies the next time he starts to get a Viagra attack, and that will be all it takes to send him over the edge into a full-fledged case of teencock! Then he'll try to convince the woman who's turning him in to deliver him to the same semen booth he was at the last time."

"Oh, I get it," Codi said, trying to hide her excitement and amusement. "Pretty soon, these naked Semen Girls are draining the same cocks, day after day, and raking in a ton of money in bonuses. But how do they get away with it? Don't they all have trainers in the booths with them?"

"The trainers are in on it!" Jessica explained. "The naked Semen Girls split the bonuses with their trainers, some of whom join the Semen Girls in strutting around with no clothes on! The whole system is rife with abuse."

Codi was tying her best not to smirk because she didn't want her trainer to be suspicious of her on her first day. But she was excited to be learning of such an easy way to increase her income, once Jessica was assigned to a new Semen Girl.

"That's why I tend to get the new girls," Jessica continued. "My supervisors know I'm the 'by-the-book' type, and won't let my Semen Girls learn any bad habits."

The semen booth's buzzer went off, and Codi was nervous again.

"Your first client!" Jessica exclaimed. "Quick, put on a pair of vinyl gloves, and let him in."

Codi did as she was told. Waiting on the other side of the door were two teenage girls, a busty blonde and a slim brunette. Codi couldn't tell if they were high school girls or middle school girls.

Each was holding the hand of a teencocked man in his thirties. The blonde said, "We caught this one staring at our asses, with a big erection in his pants."

"Thanks, girls," Jessica said as she pulled on a pair of vinyl gloves. "Bring him in here, Codi."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.