Master PC: Leftovers - Cover

Master PC: Leftovers

by JRParz

Copyright© 2007 by JRParz

Mind Control Sex Story: Heather suddenly finds herself free from an unscrupulous man who used the Master PC program to alter her physically, mentally and sexually, but then someone else gets a hold of the program, is Heather recaptured again? Is the scrupulous man able to resist temptations any better?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Harem   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Transformation   .

I.

Dan McCarthy entered the condo stunned. His cousin, Cash, who he hadn't seen, nor talked to in over a year, died the previous month in car accident, and strangely enough, made him sole beneficiary of his entire estate. This included his condominium, all his belongings, and liquid assets of over two million dollars. Shocked... ? That was an understatement as he had no idea his cousin had this kind of money.

As Dan walked through the condo, he was impressed with the size. The place was huge with five bedrooms filled with expensive furniture. To top it off, sitting on top of his new desk was a brand new state-of-the-art Dell Latitude X800 Laptop!

Just then the doorbell rang, prompting him to rush back to the living room and open the front door. There stood the most incredibly beautiful young woman he had ever seen.

"Hi," the woman greeted him with a smile.

"Hi... uh... can I help you?" Dan asked as he desperately tried not to stare at the woman's incredibly large breasts.

"Is Cash here?" the woman asked; sounding anxious and nervous at the same time. The woman attempted to peak around his shoulder to look inside, adding, "Did I catch you at a bad time?"

"I'm sorry... I... uh... who are you, anyway?" Dan asked with confusion as to why a woman of this caliber would want his cousin.

"My name is Heather Templeton, and I live at the Meadows Apartment Complex across the street."

"Maybe you should come in for a minute so we can talk," Dan responded as he opened the door wider to allow her a path.

Heather paused for a moment before she stepped inside, and he closed the door behind her before escorting her to the couch.

"Please, take a seat," he encouraged her, and Heather sat down, looking nervous.

"Is Cash here?" Heather asked, looking restless and scared.
"I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but Cash died in a car accident a month ago."

Heather's face lit up in shock before her features turned to confusion.

"Were you close?" Dan asked Heather.

"We were," Heather whispered... and then she stood up. "But not no more," she stated with a smile, and then turned and left.

II.

Heather walked as fast as she could in her high-heeled shoes. Had the last six months really happened?

"Of course it happened," she mumbled to herself, gazing down at the proof before her. Her G cups bounced every which way as another reminder of the magic.

When Heather entered her apartment, she headed straight for her bedroom, and gasped upon seeing her reflection in the mirror. While she had been laboring under Cash's spell, she never really took the time to focus on how truly incredible she looked and now stood there in stunned silence.

Heather possessed long wavy blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, and a pair of boobs that put Pamela Anderson's to shame. What Cash had done was transform her into a living, breathing sex goddess! The ultimate bimbo! The adolescents wet dream!

Then Heather's eyes lit up when she remembered Cash's rule that she wouldn't be able to cum unless she had his permission. Was this rule still in effect? Heather had to know, so she quickly stripped off her tee shirt, springing free her incredible boobs, followed by her jeans and black thong panties. She gasped at the sight of herself and then "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she cried out in ecstasy.

Heather came too on the floor... feeling more elated then she could ever remember.

"Heather... ?" her roommate called out from the living room, causing her eyes to light up in alarm. The last thing she wanted was her roommate to catch her masturbating, so she quickly redressed.

"Hi there," Jennifer greeted her from the doorway.

"Hi", she responded, blushing. She was naked from the waist up and grabbed her tee shirt.

"Well?" Jennifer asked her.

"Well what?" Heather asked, slipping her tee over her head. She saw Jennifer breathing deeply through her nose and she could feel herself responding to her.

"That smell is nice," Jennifer whispered.

"What are you talking about?" she asked, wanting Jennifer to change the subject.

"You're boyfriend... is he back?"

"No, he's gone forever," Heather replied, hating how wet she grew from the sight of Jennifer.

"What do you mean, he's gone?" Jennifer asked, stepping closer.

"Gone as in dead," she responded, smiling.

"Why are you smiling and where is that smell coming from?" Jennifer asked as she continued breathing through her nose.

Heather saw Jennifer's nipples harden and realized with shock that her friend was getting horny.

"I feel so strange," Jennifer whispered as she brought her hands up to caress her neck.

Heather suddenly realized what was happening... her scent from her pussy was affecting Jennifer like an aphrodisiac!

"I'm... horny," Jennifer whispered.

With a burst of will power, Heather rushed past Jennifer and out of the room.

"Where're you going?" Jennifer called out to her.

Heather rushed to the bathroom and locked the door, then stripped off her jeans and entered herself.

"Unggghhhhhhh," she groaned while she finger-fucked herself and didn't stop until she exploded to several orgasms.

After she was fully satisfied, Heather showered and went back to her bedroom. Then she looked for something to wear. Everything she owned was either too tight or revealing... and the only underwear she could find were sexy thongs. She saw a few dozen pairs of low riders and realized she would have to wear this until she could afford to go shopping.

When Heather walked out to the living room, Jennifer was on the couch and flipping through a magazine. They made eye contact and she could have sworn she saw Jennifer blush. "Feeling better?" Jennifer asked her.

"Yeah, much better, and you... ?"

"What do you mean?" Jennifer asked, turning beet red.

Heather smiled and took a seat on the couch next to her.

"Why are you acting so strange all of a sudden?" Jennifer asked her.

"Do you notice anything different about me?"

"You mean in the way you dress?" Jennifer asked, looking confused.

"No. I'm talking about my physical appearance. I mean... don't you think I've gone through a lot of changes since we became roommates?"

"Not really," Jennifer whispered, looking more confused.

"Jenny... I used to have short dark hair instead of long blonde hair. I used to have hazel-green eyes instead of these blue ones... and believe it or not, I used to be an A cup before these," she responded while cupping her boobs.

"You're crazy," Jennifer responded.

"Do you remember the time I seduced you?"

Jennifer blushed.

"Did you ever stop and wonder why it was so easy for me?"

"I was bi-curious and wanted to experiment, why you bringing this up?" Jennifer asked, defensively.

"Bi-curious... ? I don't think so. Were you bi-curious an hour ago?"

"Wha... what do you mean?" Jennifer asked, blushing.

"I know you wanted me earlier," Heather responded.

Jennifer blushed again.

"Do you know why?" Heather asked.

"I... I guess I'm attracted to you?" Jennifer whispered.

"Nonsense," Heather replied with a smile.

Jennifer just sat there staring at her.

"I know this because you aren't attracted to me now, right?"

"I... I'm not sure. I guess not, but you're right, I was earlier," Jennifer responded.

"You're not attracted to me now because you aren't bisexual. It was magic that allowed me to seduce you that one time... and it's the same magic that made you feel horny for me earlier."

"Magic... ?" Jennifer asked, and the rolled her eyes.

"Yeah... I know it sounds crazy, but it's true. Cash had access to a computer program called Master PC. It allowed him to alter reality."

"I don't believe you... and what does this have to do with seducing me?"

"Maybe this picture might help you understand," Heather replied as she handed Jennifer the picture. "That was me before Cash transformed me."

"And you expect me to believe this?" Jennifer asked.

"Look at the face... you know it's me!" Heather argued, trying to make her understand.

"I'm sorry... it may look like you but as long as I've known you, you've always had those huge boobs and long blonde hair," Jennifer replied as she handed Heather back the picture.

"Look, that Master PC program is responsible for this and everything else that has happened."

"Yeah, right," Jennifer responded.

"Cash was a very sick man and I'm not the only victim. He turned other girls into sex toys as well. He made everyone of us look like bimbos and crave sex with him. He also turned us bisexual and forced us to love it."

"Do you hear yourself? Let's pretend for a second that you're telling the truth, when did this start?" Jennifer asked.

"About six months ago. Remember Cody Wisk?"

"Yeah, I remember that creep."

"Well, it started when you were out on a date with him."

III.

Dan sat stark naked in front of his new laptop. The Master PC program was absolutely amazing and to think, it really worked! Either that or he was losing it. He had just given himself a complete physical makeover to include a six-pack, a very muscular physique, a handsomer face, and a major enlargement down below... and to think it all became reality by hitting the enter button.

Dan noted the file on Cash was empty and figured that his file must have disappeared when he died. There were, however, other files... and they were all girls. The youngest... sixteen... and the oldest twenty-seven... and one was the blonde beauty he had seen earlier. Her name was Heather Templeton.

Dan brought Heather's file up and saw her 3D image slowly spin around in a 360. She was dressed in a hot pair of jeans and a halter-top. He wondered what she might have looked like before her transformation, but apparently Cash didn't keep the girl's original settings. Given every girl that Cash had in his file possessed huge boobs and a curvaceous figure, he doubted Heather looked quite like this.

What Cash did do, surprised him. He had placed a password on every existing setting; therefore he couldn't edit the current settings of any of the girls. This meant he couldn't return the girls Cash did this to back to the normal.

Some of the settings were standard, like perpetual arousal, bisexual chemistry, and some trigger words. It seemed like Heather was one of Cash's favorites because he used her frequently. What Dan concluded was that Cash was a monster and forced his will on others. It served him right that he was dead.

Unfortunately, Cash's death didn't set the girls as free as I'm sure they would have liked. He could only imagine how it must be for these girls to function with their hyped up libido and transformed body. His thoughts turned to Heather and he wondered if there was something he could do to help her.

IV.

Heather felt it was important that Jennifer know everything, so she started at the very beginning...

"I remember watching a movie and enjoying a night of peace and relaxation when suddenly I felt a strange compulsion to see Cash."

"But we really didn't know him back then," Jennifer interrupted.

"I know... but I remembered where his condo was and the next thing I knew I was at his door ringing his doorbell."

"Was he surprised to see you?"

"No, and that scared the hell out of me. He expected me and told me to come in and I did. When he told me to sit down on his couch, I did. I couldn't disobey him. I couldn't even argue. When he sat down next to me, I remembered wanted to scoot over to put some distance between us, but I couldn't move. Then he gestured towards his laptop computer and that was when I saw the most amazing thing. There I was in 3D, rotating around in a 360, dressed in the very same sweat pants and tee I was wearing."

"A computer program... ?" Jennifer asked.

"Yes, he called it Master PC."

"What happened next?"

"I tried to run but my legs refused. I tried to scream but something prevented me. Then the other thing started to happen... I was feeling horny... really, horny."

"What do you have, some, and I knew the feelings weren't coming from me and he was making me feel that way. The only reason I wasn't scared then was because of how horny I felt."

"Are you saying you had some subconscious desire to be with him?"

"No, I'm saying that I was feeling that way because of the program," Heather whispered.

"Then what happened?"

"My boobs started to grow. Seriously, I was an A cup before these things," Heather replied as she brought her hands up to cup her boobs.

"God to admit... you tell quite a story. Incidentally, for as long as I can remember, you never wore a bra for those babies of yours. Why?"

"Cash made it where my boobs wouldn't need support and would always remain sensitive to touch."

"Oh," Jennifer whispered. "So, did he make you fuck him?"

"That was the thing. He made me want him. I remember feeling so horny for him that my eyes begged him to fuck me, but instead he turned back to the computer and started typing again. The next thing I know, my hair was growing out and turning blonde, my hips expanded, my ass became rounder and firmed up... and I swear my waistline tightened up. Then he sent me home."

"So, when did you become his girlfriend?"

"The next morning I went to his place and begged him to take me. I knew everything he did to me, yet I needed him so much it didn't matter. He sat me down, read me a whole list of rules, and then he finally fucked me. I never came so much in my life."

"I'm sorry, Heather, but do you really expect me to believe this?"

"Some of it includes you, so maybe you might want to consider it."

"What do you mean?"

"Cash told me all girls should be bisexual and no sooner had he told me this, I started fantasizing about licking pussy. He changed my sexual orientation and told me he provided I was now able to seduce even the straight girls."

Jennifer blushed.

"Do you at least believe me a little?"

"It sounds crazy, but nobody can make up a story like this," Jennifer responded as then they hugged. Then Jennifer suddenly pulled back as alarmed about something.

"Don't worry, my seduction powers is tied to my scent and I need to cum before you would smell me," Heather reassured her.

"Is that why--" Jennifer started to ask.

"Yes, there's a pheromone in my cum that affects females like an aphrodisiac."

"If this is true, then how come it only happened that one time before?"

"Cash didn't allow me to orgasm unless I was in his presence except for that one time he told me to seduce you."

"The guy must have been a control freak, huh?"

"He made me appear like his lovesick girlfriend in public, and his personal slut in private."

V.

Heather jumped when the phone rang.

"Hello," Jennifer answered. "No," she added a second later and then turned to her, "It's for you."

"Who is it?" Heather asked, nervously.

"What's your name?" Jennifer asked the person on the phone. "He says he's Dan McCarthy and it's very important he talk to you."

Heather stared at the phone for a moment not sure what to do. The last thing she expected was to receive a call from some stranger. Nervously, she took the phone. "Hello, this is Heather."

"Hi, Heather, we met earlier at Cash's old condo, remember?" the guy responded in a pleasant voice.

"How did you get this number?" Heather asked, nervously. She could feel her heart beating fast.

"That's not important but what I need to talk to you about is. Can you come over?"

"I... I don't think that would be a good idea. I don't really know you and..." she started to say before the man interrupted her.

"Heather, my sweet pet, I really need to see you as soon as humanly possible," the man responded before he disconnected their call.

Heather just stood there listening to the dial tone for a moment before she hung up the phone.

"Who was it?" Jennifer asked, looking at her with concern.

"He's lives in Cash's old condo and he wants to see me," she whispered as she headed for her bedroom.

"What for... ?" Jennifer asked as she followed her.

"I'm not sure, but I have to go over there and find out."

"Are you crazy?!" Jennifer responded.

"I have to... I have no choice," Heather told her as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Is he making you?" Jennifer asked.

"Huh? Oh... I don't think so. I... I just don't want to give him any reason to in case he has access to that program," Heather replied.

VI.

Dan felt guilty that he triggered Heather, but he also felt incredibly excited when he heard the soft tap at the door. There was no denying his erection at the thought of having this girl.

Heather stood before him looking absolutely incredible. Thanks to a trigger word, she was totally under his power and he could make her do anything he wished. "Come in and take a seat on the couch," he ordered her.

Heather glared at him and took a seat on the couch as instructed.

"You can talk freely," Dan responded as he sat on the chair across from her.
"Why did you do this to me?" Heather asked, still glaring at him. "Look, asshole; there's no way in hell I'd be here right now if you hadn't triggered me," she stated in an angry tone.

"I'm sorry, I knew if I didn't trigger you that you wouldn't have come," he finally responded.

"Does this mean I went from being Cash's sex slave to yours?"

"Would you like that?"

"What the hell do you think?! Of course I wouldn't!"

"Then you never have to worry about it happening. I'm not like my cousin."

"If you aren't like your cousin then how come you're using the program on me now?" Heather asked.

"Only to get you over here... and now that you're here, I'll release by saying, Heather, sweet honey."

Heather blinked a couple of times and then stood. She gave him the finger and started for the door.

"Please, wait," he called out to her.

"Why?" Heather cried just as she got to the door.

Dan saw the tears in her eyes and felt sorry for her. "I'm sorry, Heather. I know you've been through hell. I saw what Cash did to you and the other girls, but you got to believe me when I say I'm not anything like Cash. I'm on your side. What Cash did to you is despicable and I want to do everything in my power to make this new life you've been dealt easier."

"Can you change me back?"

"No. Cash password protected against modifying your settings. You and the other girls are pretty much stuck as you are."

"I'm really stuck looking like this?"

"It isn't that bad, is it?" Dan asked.

"Of course it is! How can you think I like looking like this?!"

"You're gorgeous," Dan responded.

"I'm a walking talking sex toy," Heather mumbled.

"I can help you," Dan offered.

"How... how are you going to make my life easier?"

"We can't delete, reverse, or modify his settings, but we can add to the existing ones, and I thought a nudge here and there might help you cope better."

"What do you mean a nudge here and there?"

"Take your breasts for example, were you always that big?"

"Of course not," Heather responded, sounding angry again.

"I can't make them smaller, but I could make them feel natural to you and that way you'd accept them."

"I don't want you ever tampering with my mind," Heather responded with anger.

"Consent tampering is very different from devious manipulation."

"There's a fine line if you ask me, and the answer is no. I'd rather deal with these boobs knowing the truth."

"Then how about I allow you access to your own file any time you want? I'll allow you complete control over your own destiny."

"Really... ? I guess that would be a start... except that I'm stuck inside a body designed to fuck, and I wasn't aware of it earlier, but being in close quarters with you over this period of time has made me pretty damn horny."

"Yeah, I saw how Cash played with your libido."

Heather walked over to him and smiled. "Did you do something to yourself?"

"Yeah, I kind of gave myself a makeover," he responded, blushing.

"You did a good job," Heather replied, and then her eyes glanced down at his growing erection.

"I couldn't resist there, also," he mumbled, turning redder.

"Do you find me attractive?" she asked with a smile.

"Who wouldn't," he responded with a grin.

"Then lets say we fuck and talk more about this later," Heather responded.

"Are you sure?" Dan asked, with a spark of excitement, and he got his answer as Heather began stripping off her clothes while heading towards the bedrooms. He got up and quickly followed, stripping along the way, and when he entered his bedroom, Heather was already stark naked on her back with her legs spread.

"Hurry up," she groaned as she began fingering herself.

Dan climbed onto the bed, in between her legs, and then thrust into her.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Heather cried out as she wrapped her strong thighs around his waist.

Dan plummeted in and out of Heather like there was no tomorrow, eliciting squeals of ecstasy... and by the time he filled her with his sperm, Heather had cum several times over.

Later, as they lay cuddling on the bed, Heather appeared shy about what they did. "I can't believe I lost so much control... I guess I must trust you."

"I would never take advantage of you," Dan responded, smiling lovingly at Heather.

Then Heather suddenly frowned.

"What's the matter?" he asked.

"How come all the controls Cash placed on me didn't disappear with his death?"

"I don't know for sure, but if I were to guess I'd say that most of his control over you was tied into trigger words."

"Yeah, I guess that makes sense... but what doesn't make sense is why I can't remember those words."

"Cash made it where you would forget them the second you heard them."

"Really... ?"

"Heather, my sweet pet, get up and do a dance for me," Dan commanded.

Heather got up and started dancing as commanded.

"Heather, sweet honey," Cash whispered, and Heather suddenly stopped dancing and turned red.

"You did it to me again, didn't you?"

"Can you remember the trigger words?"

"No," Heather replied as she sat on the edge of the bed.

"I wonder if writing them down would work," Dan mumbled as he got up to get a pen and paper. He wrote the trigger words on a piece of paper and handed it to Heather.

"Start dancing again," Dan commanded.

Heather began dancing again.

"Heather, sweet honey," Dan shouted out to her, allowing Heather to stop dancing.

"So, this is it... I'm subject to those words for the rest of my life?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.