Detention - Cover

Detention

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2007 by TheMoose63

Erotica Sex Story: John is a 14 year old 9th grader who has to serve detention with the principal, Jan Hunter. After three weeks of detention Jan invites John to her house for lunch and a swim and more!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   .

I sat on a wooden bench outside the principal's office fidgeting and waiting for my audience with the principal of Wilson Elementary School. I think that because I knew that I was guilty the bench seemed even harder than it really was, even so it reminded me of a pew in the church where my parents worshiped before they were divorced. My big mouth had gotten me in trouble with Mrs. Chance, my homeroom teacher and I assumed that our iron-fisted principal, Jan Hunter, would hand out some type of punishment, probably after school detention. The longer I waited the harder the bench seemed to become then finally the principal's door opened and there stood Jan Hunter, her hands on hips, her eyes boring holes through me and I felt myself begin to tremble.

"Good afternoon Mr. Valentine" she said in a harsh voice, "would you please come into my office and have a seat. I think that we need to have a little chat about your recent classroom behavior."

I walked inside her huge office and slid down in an arm chair and tried to shrink into the material. I sheepishly looked up and saw the stern face staring back at me and I began to mutter an apology. "Look Mrs. Hunter, I'm sorry that I acted up in class and I promise that I'll never do it again."

Her left elbow was on the desk and chin was poised on top of her fingers as she stared at me. "I see." She said that like she knew what I meant but wasn't quite convinced. She sat back in her chair for a moment then leaned forward again. "Well John I appreciate you apologizing but then that's not the point is it? You see, the issue is that you're a ninth grader and you should be setting an example for other students but your not. Next year you'll be in senior high school and you can't go around being disruptive or they'll toss you out of school. Twice in the last two weeks you've been sent to my office because Mrs. Chance is fed up with your sarcastic behavior. I think what we need to do is find something that will get your attention, something that will instill the importance of behaving properly in school. What do you think that might be John?"

Oh this is just great; she's going to make me stay after school. Well as long as she doesn't tell my mom I'll be okay. "Uh... I don't know Mrs. Hunter; I guess that maybe some sort of detention would be the right thing."

"Detention... ah yes. Well that seems fair enough John. Tell me, what do you do on weekends?"

Weekends? Please tell me that she isn't thinking about having me serve detention on the weekend? Weekends were my favorite days of the week, no school and a lot of time to play pickup basketball and goof around with the guys. My mom being a single parent and having to work on weekends made my time my own without adult supervision. "Uh, nothing special... I usually just play with my friends."

She smiled at me. "I see. Well then here's the deal John, for the next three Saturdays you'll be here at school from eight to three and working under my direct supervision. You are to go home and tell your parents what has transpired today and ask their permission to be here on Saturdays. Do you understand me John?"

"Yes ma'am."

Of course I didn't tell my mom, I just couldn't. When Saturday finally rolled around I had already told most of my friends that I was serving detention and wouldn't be able to play basketball or do anything else for the next three Saturdays. Of course I took a lot of good natured ribbing from the gang, after all how many times does a fourteen year old have to go to school on the weekend and work for the principal? Anyway I arrived at school at the prescribed eight o'clock and Mrs. Hunter immediately put me to work. She showed me to a desk and pointed to a huge stack of student records and told me to sort the alphabetically then file them in a file cabinet. When I finished that task she had me clean out a storage closet in the rear of administration offices. I finished that by 1:30 and walked back to her office and knocked on her door. "Mrs. Hunter, I'm done cleaning the closet, what do you want me to do next?"

"Well let's go and see how good of a job you did." She stood up and we walked across the room and she inspected the closet.

"Wow, that's a very nice job John, very nice indeed." She looked down at her watch then back to me. "Look honey it's past lunch time and you've done such a good job why don't you take the rest of the day off. I'll see you at school on Monday."

"Gee thanks Mrs. Hunter, thanks a lot." I left the office, grabbed my bike and rode down to the recreation center and joined my friends playing basketball. Overall it hadn't been all that bad and Mrs. Hunter actually seemed like she was a nice person, not the ogre everyone made her out to be.

The following Saturday morning I was sitting at the breakfast table eating a bowl of cereal when mom asked, "So honey, what are you going to do today?"

I've always hated lying to her but I just couldn't tell her that I was in trouble so I stretched the truth a little bit. "Well Mrs. Hunter, you know our principal, asked if I would come to school and help her straighten out a storage area." Mom looked up at me with a pleased smile.

"Wow that's great honey. It never hurts to have friends in high places as they say. I mean I know you'll be transferring to high school next year but I'm sure that Mrs. Hunter would be glad to let your new school know how helpful you've been."

Yea sure, I can just hear her now. John has been a very disruptive young man and you'll have to watch him every minute. "I'm sure she will mom. Say what time do you think you'll get home?"

"I should be home around six honey... how about we have some spaghetti for dinner?"

"That would be great mom." She left for work and I was at school by 8:00 and Mrs. Hunter took me down to the textbook storage room and had me stack and re-shelve several boxes of textbooks. I worked hard trying to get everything right and was just finishing the last box when Mrs. Hunter came back into the room.

"That looks very nice John... good job!"

I blushed a little at her compliment. "Thanks Mrs. Hunter. Actually it was fun." I looked at her standing in the doorway staring at me. "Is there anything wrong Mrs. Hunter?"

"Oh... oh no... no nothing at all John. Look honey I was thinking that you've been so helpful the past couple of Saturdays that maybe I could do something nice for you. How about we go over to my home and I'll fix you a nice lunch? How does that sound?"

Wow, invited to the principals' house! "Gosh Mrs. Hunter that would be great."

"Good. Now how about you call your mom and dad and let them know you'll be at my house. Oh, what time will you need to be home?"

I looked sheepishly at the floor. "Well I don't have a dad and mom works on the weekends so I really don't need to be home much before six."

She stared at me for a long time. "You didn't tell your mother that you were serving detention — did you?"

I shook my head no and could feel the tears starting to run down my cheeks. "I... I just couldn't... my mom thinks I'm such a good student and I didn't want to disappoint her." Mrs. Hunter pulled me into her arms and hugged me and I could feel her breasts pressing into my chest as she rubbed my back.

"It's okay honey, I understand. Sit down and lets get those tears wiped away and then we can go to my house."

I sat down on a box of books and Mrs. Hunter pulled out the tail of her blouse and wiped my eyes. When she lifted her blouse to dry my eyes I could just barely see the bottom of her bra and for the first time ever I thought about Mrs. Hunter as a woman, not a principal or a teacher.

As we drove to her house I turned sideways in my seat and looked at her and saw an older but nice looking woman. The way her tits poked out on her blouse I figured they had to be pretty big and I wondered what they looked like. Did they sag? Were her nipples big or small? We drove across town and into a real nice gated community and up to a house that had to be twice the size of the one I lived in. We parked and she let me inside the side door and when I looked out through the living room sliding glass doors and saw a swimming pool I was in awe. "Geeze Mrs. Hunter you've got a swimming pool!"

She walked over and put her arm across my shoulder and pulled me close to her. "Yup, I sure do, maybe you would you like to go for a swim after lunch?"

I looked up into her face. "Oh can I? I mean I would love to but..." Obviously I didn't have a suit. "uh... I don't have a swim suit."

She just smiled. "That's okay we'll work out something honey but for now let's just start with lunch.

We went into the kitchen and I sat at the table while she fixed some tuna fish sandwiches. We sat there for almost an hour eating sandwiches and drinking sodas and talking about school and teachers and what I wanted to do with my life. By the time we finished eating I had already forgotten about her offer to go swimming.

"So John, are you ready to go out to the pool?"

"Uh... sure but what about a suit?"

"Well I've been thinking about that little problem and I think that I have a solution... I think that you can just wear you underwear... after all it's made to look just like a swimsuit so why not. What do you think?"

I wasn't sure about being around the principal in just my underwear but then it dawned on me that I ran around the house in nothing but my shorts and mom didn't seem to care so why couldn't I go swimming in them too? "Sure I guess that would be okay."

"Good, then let's go and get changed."

She led me down the hallway and into her bedroom. "Look honey you go ahead and get changed here and I'll change into my suit in the bathroom." She rummaged through her dresser and pulled out a suit and went into the bathroom and pulled the door closed. I sat down on a chair and untied my tennis shoes and slipped them and my socks off then pulled my tee shirt up over my head. I was just about to take of my pants when a movement to my right caught my eye and when I looked I noticed that the bathroom door wasn't completely shut. I stood up and quietly moved across the room and could see Mrs. Hunter's reflection in the mirror. She was naked from the waist up having just taken off her blouse and bra. When she reached across to the counter and picked up the top of her suit her breasts swung back and forth and I could feel my cock getting hard. It was the first time I had ever seen a real pair of tits and I was mesmerized. When she slipped her jeans and panties down I could see her butt and when she bent over to put on the bottom of her suit I saw the darkness between her legs and I guessed that it was her pussy. Suddenly, afraid of getting caught spying, I quickly moved back to my chair and took off my jeans.

"You about ready honey?" When I turned and looked she had finished dressing and was coming out of the bathroom. She was wearing a pretty old fashioned two piece swimsuit that covered most of her body.

"Uh, yea almost." I finished slipping off my jeans and stood up even knowing that my cock was pressing out on the front of my shorts. She didn't seem to notice my erection as she tossed me a towel and led me out to the patio.

"First the rules John... there's no swimming until at least an hour after we finished eating so why don't we lie down and get some sun then we can swim."

"Okay Mrs. Hunter." I watched as she spread out her towel on a wooden chase lounge and I followed suit. She grabbed a bottle of sunscreen and walked towards me.

"How about I spread a little sunscreen on your back and legs and then you can do mine. I wouldn't do to send you home with sunburn now would it?"

"No I definitely don't want to get burned." I lay on my stomach with my arms under my chin and when her hands first touched my shoulders I jumped then quickly settled into a comfortable position as her fingers began to caress my shoulders then started moving down to my back and so came close to my butt. I laid there day-dreaming about her and wondered if she would let me touch her that far down on her back. Just when I thought she might actually touch my butt she stopped and started in on my legs. Her fingers touched my calves then she made her way up my thighs and even closer to my ass. I could feel the Goosebumps on my skin as her fingers lightly touched the bottom of my butt cheeks... then she slapped my ass.

"Okay mister," She said playfully, "your turn to do my back."

When she lay down I got up and took the sunscreen and walked over to her lounge chair and squirted some into my hands. My eyes bugged out a little when she reached behind her and untied the top to her suit. She turned her head and looked at me and smiled.

"I don't like tan lines... I hope this doesn't bother you John."

Bother me? Fuck no, I thought! "Me? Uh, no... not at all." I rubbed my hands together spreading the sunscreen around and then started on her shoulders just like she had done to me. I was massaging her very slowly and was trying to make it last as long as I possibly could. I had never touched a girl much less a woman so intimately before and was enjoying the feeling of her naked skin and I took the opportunity to peek down her sides and at the fleshy mounds bulging out from underneath her chest. As my fingers moved lower and lower she squirmed a little then moaned,

"Muuuuuummmmm, that really feels real nice John. Would you please put some on my sides too?"

"Sure Mrs. Hunter." I was thrilled that she had asked... maybe if I was real casual about it I could actually touch a tit! My fingers started their journey down her sides and I looked and I could see her breasts squished out a bit because of the way she was laying. My fingers slid lower and lower and I was wondering if I should try and touch her breast and try and make it look like an accident when she reached back and adjusted the bottom of her suit which caused her to lift her arm an inch or two and I could actually see an areola. My God what a sight, her creamy white breast peeking out and a brown areola! I felt my cock responding to what my eyes were seeing and I quickly moved my hands back up to her back.

She turned her head and smiled at me. "Don't forget my legs honey."

"Okay." I started in on her calves as she had done mine and when I looked up I could see the crack of her ass just above her suit and then she spread her legs apart I noticed another 'crack' one in the crotch of her suit and realized that had to be her pussy lips! Jesus Christ, her fucking pussy! When I finally finished with her legs she reached behind her and tied her top and thanked me and I went back over to my lounger and lay down. We laid there and talked for what seemed like a long time and eventually the conversation turned more sexual in nature. She seemed to be really interest in whether or not I had a girlfriend and if I had been intimate but for the life of me I didn't know why she was asking such personal questions so I asked and she explained.

"Well John you're getting ready to start senior high school and with your looks I would have thought that you would have already had a lot of girls chasing you... you know trying to be your girlfriend or whatever. One of my duties, the duties of a principal, is to teach students about real life and I wouldn't want you going off to high school and being exposed to STD's or getting a girl pregnant or anything like that so I just wanted to be helpful, that's all."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.