Learning To Share - Cover

Learning To Share

by Lance DeLonge

Copyright© 2007 by Lance DeLonge

Erotica Sex Story: Stacie teaches Cole how to share. Trouble is she picks her ex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Swinging   Anal Sex   .

Over the next few weeks I started to know the beautifully complex girl that I had met that December night. She was not just the perverted sex fiend I had found at an orgy one night, although she certainly was that. But her life outside the parties was much like everyone else's.

Stacie Oberwise was a captain in the Air Force, a pilot stationed about an hour from New Orleans. She had spent a few years overseas in Europe and the Middle East and had traveled extensively while there. She grew up in the old section of the city and her parents still lived in the two hundred and some odd year house she had spent her childhood. Her father was a partner with one of the biggest law firms in the city and her mother was a typical Southern Debutante, genteel and beautiful. She had a younger sister who followed in her father's footsteps to law school and moved to California. From all other aspects she had a pretty normal life.

Our first date was even very innocent, we spent the Saturday after the party having coffee and dinner in the French Quarter then taking a walk along the river until it got too cold and we had to call it a night. She was the most interesting person I had ever met, smart, funny, classy, independent, and very elegant. She even had an indescribable seductive sway to her walk that made me hard every time she walked away.

She was not a regular at her mother's parties, only going to two or three a year when her busy schedule would allow. Her parents had been partiers since she was little and she had talked them into taking her to her first one when she turned eighteen. Since then she has been hooked. College had been one long party for her. Not wanting to go far from home she attended Tulane and barely earned a degree in Communications. She joined the same sorority her mom had been in and spent most of her four years drinking and playing. She joined the Air Force following her fiancé at the time. But because of time and distance and an insatiable sex drive she found her self single again after only a year.

From then on she had limited herself to casual flings and brief affairs, parties, and men (mostly married) who could be called lovers but not much else. But after when we started dating it all changed for her. For a reason she couldn't explain she found she couldn't do without me. She wasn't surprised when I told her I had been enlisted in the Navy. Like so many of the lady officers I had met it only seemed to make her more curious.

Despite our precarious meeting we started out taking things slow. It wasn't until we had been dating for over a month that we finally made love. It was a slow, sensual surrender of ourselves on the beach one chilly night under the stars, quite a contrast to the rude shameless fuck the night we first met.

Our pact was that we wouldn't swing for six months. If we lasted until then, we would reintroduce it slowly into our relationship. It was a loose deal but one we stuck to. She had made it very clear that she wouldn't give up the lifestyle and I had agreed, accepting that it was part of her and that it would become a part of our relationship. In truth that was one of the things she loved about me, my acceptance of her for who she was and what she loved to do. She liked to cook and she like to dress up, but her true love was fucking and just one man could not do. It had been hard for other guys she had dated when they found out what she did and had it ended nearly all her relationships on a sour note. But the flip side was she expected nothing less from me - when we started she not only wanted me to but expected me to enjoy other ladies without reservations or hang-ups. Our one rule was when we finally did swing we would only swing together. She was the first lady that I found impossible to resist. During those six months we seemed to share everything and our bond grew. Her vanilla friends had even started joking about when I was going to make her an honest woman. We laughed secretly at them, if they only knew how impossible that truly was.

We could only be together on the weekends because her job kept her close to her base during the week but we made the most of our time. Before long we were finding ways to make the sex a bit spicier, at first quick fucks in her car parked on a busy street or in restaurant and hotel bathrooms around the city. Gradually our daring grew and we began going for thirty minutes or more at a time, slowly and hungrily coupling in poorly lit bars or even well lit fountains late at night. It was an amazing six months of sex which I had never known the like.

As we approached our goal date Stacie began telling me titillating stories about her experience in the lifestyle. Jealousy, she said, could be the biggest detriment to a relationship and could be the hardest thing to overcome.

"When I'm fucking other men," she told me one night, "I'm not making love to them. I'm just having a good time, they're fulfilling an itch, a need. I'm using them and enjoying being used by them. When I make love to you, there's a connection, a meaning in it that there could never be with anyone else. You have to understand in your heart that to me they are just toys while you are my everything."

I told her I could handle it when the time came while inwardly I hoped I really could. I didn't feel jealousy thinking back to the party when we first met, but then she had just been another girl and I had just been one of her toys. Now we had a history together, we had a connection and I didn't really know how I was going to feel when that time came. I knew jealousy would rear its head as some point; I just hoped I could forget it and enjoy the moment.

On the evening of our six month anniversary Stacie making a long flight for an exercise and the plan was to get together two days later on a long three day weekend. She had called earlier that day and warned me she had something special planned so I took my time coming home that night, stopping by a pub for a drink with Michael before heading back to an empty bed and cold pizza. The winter was now well underway but the air was still thick and humid, a classic evening in the Deep South.

I climbed the wooden stairs of my century-old apartment and wished for the hundredth time that I didn't live on the fifth floor. When I finally reached my landing and headed down the hall for my door I could hear the sweet seductive sound of sensual jazz that often reverberated from other apartments in my building. As I keyed my door it was clear though that the music was coming from mine. I opened the door to find Stacie sitting in my old leather recliner, sipping white wine and dressed only in a crimson silk negligee.

"Surprise," she smiled, gracefully rising and sauntering over to me, her long tanned legs slipping across the dark hardwood floor, grace and elegance as she ran her slender foot slowly up her calf. She leaned forward, kissing me gently, "You must have taken the long way home. I expected you an hour ago."

Her eyes and smile hand an impish sparkle to them as she handed me a glass of wine and took, my hand. "I've cooked dinner for you."

"I thought you had to work tomorrow?" I said accusingly. My curiosity was peaked. What could she have planned? I knew it had to be more than just a romantic dinner and a great lay.

"I had to change my plans," she soothed, her voice a soft deep purr, "aren't you glad to see me? What - not even a hello?" as she feigned her best insulted expression But her brown eyes still danced playfully in the candle light.

I slid my hands onto her shoulders and pulled her against me firmly as Stacie pretended to resist me, pushing against my chest with only a half-hearted shove. She giggled her amazing giggle as I held her firm and pressed our foreheads together, staring in to her depthless dark eyes.

"I couldn't wait until Friday," she said, slipping beneath my arms and pushing away quickly and mischievously, "my surprise couldn't wait either."

"And what is your surprise?" I said mockingly, crossing my arms and rolling my eyes as she taunt me.

"Well, I've been teaching you about sharing for a while now," she began, leaning seductively against the white plaster wall and taking a sip form her thin glass. Her legs were crossed and thin strands of her dark hair that had come loose from her elegant updo, hanging down now to veil her face. At that moment she may have been the most seductive woman I had ever seen. "Tonight we're going to share."

For a moment I was speechless, my mouth must have hung open for minutes before I finally regained my senses. "With who?" was all I could manage. Even after all the talks we had had about bringing others into our bed it was still a frightening sensation to know it was about to happen.

"Learning to beat jealousy is a huge part of what I've been teaching you," she continued, a little more stern now.

"With who?" I asked again, insistently this time.

"With Will, my ex fiancé." she said, her face now intent on watching my reaction. When she didn't see the fury she expected she went on. "There is nothing between us but friendship anymore, but if you can manage to control your jealousy with him then I know there will be no problems later on."

She watched as the thought of it sunk in. I stood in the doorway like a lump; the look of shock on my face must have been unmistakable.

"Okay," I managed weakly.

A tall lean man appeared in the door behind her. He was a bit taller than me, light brown hair and gray eyes. He seemed to be the essence of what I imagined every girl's dream man was.

"Hi, I'm Will." He said holding out his hand. I slowly took it and shook it. "When Stacie heard I was coming down for a training flight she asked me if I could help her out. It was a hard proposition to refuse."

I grimaced, not realizing that he was a pilot and so fucking good looking. "Don't worry though. Stacie and I have a history but I'm married now, I'm just here for a free ride."

Stacie elbowed him heard in the ribs, repressing a smile as she laughed out a "fuck you!"

And that began my first real lesson on sharing.

The three of us moved quickly into my bedroom forgetting completely about the dinner Stacie had cooked. My bedroom was dark except for numerous candles scattered across the bedroom filling the room with a warm sensual glow. I had always loved how candle light made Stacie's skin glow seductively. Will took the lead, pulling Stacie against him and embracing her. Her mouth welcomed his tongue, visibly sucking him in as his hands began to caress her eager body. I moved behind her, feeling her press her ass against my waist as she had so many times before. She placed one of her hands on me, pulling at me as the other pulled at Will.

Between the two of us we managed to pull her satin negligee up and off of her leaving her soft auburn skin bare, now at the mercy of our hungry hands. Will cupped a soft breast with one hand, caressing it hungrily with his strong fingers while he slid his other hand across her warming belly and down to her pale apple bottom, drinking in her hot satiny skin. My hand gripped her other breast, my fingers toying adeptly with her stiffened dark nipple. I kissed the back of her neck softly; caressing her with velvety kisses that I knew made her knees melt. Stacie closed her eyes and gave herself to her two men and our hungry devouring fingers, hushed sighs escaping her dark red lips, the heavy moisture on them glistening in the flickering candle light.

After long heated moments Stacie slipped from between us and sat on the edge of the bed on thick ivory comforter she and I had shared so many times. She started with Will, teasingly unbuckling his gray dress slacks and pulling them down slowly, in no hurry to rush the events of the evening. Will's long stiff prick stared at her longingly as he ran a hand through her black hair, caressing her face as she began stroking his shaft, her slender tanned fingers slipping around it's round girth. She lifted her eyes to meet his as she slid her mouth around him and they smiled familiarly as he let out a quiet sigh of pleasure. She glanced over to me, our eyes meeting briefly as I watched for the first time since we'd been together as Stacie sucked another man's cock. I watched eagerly, genuinely excited as her small hand fondled his smooth balls and Will groaned his approval as her tongue slid along his helmet ridge before slipping down the underside of his throbbing dick, finally sucking one of his balls gently into her mouth. She gave him a devilish grin as she repeated the treatment on me. Will wasted no time and knelt beneath her, parting her nether lips with his thick fingers and sucking her furless apex, his mouth obviously adept at devouring a woman. Stacie groaned with appreciation and approval as the intimate attention fueled her lust.

Kneeling down next to Stacie's ex, I licked her trembling silky thighs, pushing in between her legs until Will and I were working together, each of us sucking one of her heated lips as his thick fingers delved into her fiery sex and mine pushed into her tight ass. Stacie cooed, aroused far beyond how I had ever seen her. Her hands clawed at the bed, her dark red painted fingernails burying themselves in the heavy cream colored cloth. Our tongues danced across her vulnerable pleasure bud, rubbing it hard one second only to tease it gently the next. Stacie grabbed onto my hand, grasping it as if to reassure herself that she wasn't dreaming and that I was okay. I looked up to see her watching us, her dark eyes filled with immense lust and wanting as Will's fingertips trailed teasingly inside her wanting pussy, taunting her delicate wet lips cruelly. Her heightening cries were all the testimony we needed to know she teetered on the edge, only moments away from losing control of herself.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.