Becoming A Slut Wife - Roberta - Cover

Becoming A Slut Wife - Roberta

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: She became an "accidental whore."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slow   .

I am a slut wife! I didn't used to be one. For the first fifteen years of our marriage I was totally faithful to my husband. Not that I didn't have chances to be unfaithful because I did - lots of them - but I love my husband and couldn't bring myself to cheat on him. So how ironic is it that he turned me into a whore?

My husband is a regional sales manager for a large electronics company here in Denver. One of his duties is to act as host of the cocktail parties that take place at conventions, sales seminars, etc. I usually attend these events with him and we always take a room at the hotel where the event is held. In this day and age of DUI's it just doesn't pay to take a chance on getting stopped driving home with the smell of alcohol on your breath. I like to attend these events because even though I didn't cheat on my husband I did enjoy the attention I got from the out of town businessmen and all the harmless flirting that went on. Just a little over two years ago I was at one of those parties when I began to feel a little woozy. I told my husband that I was going to go up to our room and lie down for a while. By the time I got up to the room I had made up my mind that I was not going to go back to the party so I undressed and went to bed.

I don't know how long I was there before I heard the room door open, but it did seem like it was a little soon for my husband to be coming up. He was usually the last one to leave and those parties sometimes went until the early hours of the morning. I thought that maybe he was just coming up to check on me until I heard him undressing. He climbed into bed and soon I felt his mouth on my breast and then his tongue teased my nipple. I was half-asleep and decided to just lay there and enjoy the attention. Pretty soon his hand moved down between my legs and I spread them wide to give him better access. He spent several minutes fingering my pussy and I became hotter and hotter. When he moved over me and the head of his cock split my pussy lips I was more than ready for him. I pulled my knees back to my shoulders as he pushed home and I began to moan as he fucked me. I'm very vocal in bed so I was crooning, "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes baby, fuck me, fuck me hard."

After a couple of minutes of hard fucking the voice of a man who was not my husband said, "God honey, you are one hot fuck."

I opened my eyes and looked up into the face of a man I'd never seen before.

"Henry said I was going to love you, that you were a magnificent piece of ass and he was right. Shove that pussy at me honey."

I was confused. Henry was my husband's name. Did he send this guy up to fuck me? Why would he do that? Why would he even think that I would go along with something like that? The only thing I knew at that point was there wasn't any way I was going to get this stranger to stop even if I wanted him to. In all honesty I was too far gone to stop and I just kept humping back up at him and kept telling him to fuck me harder. About two seconds before the man said, "I'm gonna cum sweetie, I'm gonna cum"

I had a mind blowing orgasm and as the man collapsed on top of me I was determined to have another one just like it. I rolled out from under the man and attacked his limp cock with my mouth. I had no idea who he was or how he had ended up in my bed, but I was determined to fuck his brains out before I let him get out of my room.

The man surprised me. I was sucking his cock, determined to get him hard again, when he grabbed my hips and pulled me over his face. He slid his tongue into my cum filled pussy and I almost came again. I'd never had a man eat my pussy after cumming in it - not even Henry had done that.

I was bobbing up and down on the man's dick and I saw the door begin to open. I tensed up, fully expecting to see Henry walk into the room, but instead of my husband I saw two more strangers. They walked into the room as if they belonged there and started to undress. By the time they were naked my unknown lover had rolled me onto my back and was fucking me fast and furious. On of the new comers walked over to the side of the bed nearest my head and pushed his cock at my mouth. At first I was reluctant to open my mouth and take it, but then I realized that there was no way I was going to fight off three guys, especially when one of them was already buried bone deep in me. I opened my mouth and started sucking his cock.

For the next two hours the three of them took turns on me. They did things to me that I'd never even heard of. I wouldn't have thought it was possible, but at one time all three of them had their cocks in me. When they finally left I was close to exhaustion. I got off the bed and I was headed for the shower to clean up before Henry got there when I noticed some money on the dresser. It hadn't been there earlier and when I counted it I found there was three hundred dollars. I was standing there trying to figure out what was going on when the phone rang. I answered it and a woman asked "Is Henry there?" I told her no, that he was probably still at the cocktail party and I asked her if she wanted me to take a message. "Tell him Jenny called and that the clients never showed up. I'll call him sometime tomorrow." As I hung up the phone it suddenly hit me as to what must have happened. Henry had set three of his clients up with a hooker and had mistakenly given them our room key instead of the key to the room where Jenny was waiting. The money on the dresser was apparently a tip for good service.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.