Becoming A Slut Wife - Linda - Cover

Becoming A Slut Wife - Linda

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: He told her his fantasies, but she said "never" and then he found out she was lying.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slow   .

My deepest, darkest fantasy has always been to watch my wife fuck another man. I wanted to watch her in the throes of passion, clamping her legs around and digging her nails into someone else. I finally got up the courage to mention it to her and she laughed at me, "Get serious Vern."

Even though she wouldn't admit it the idea did turn her on. I could tell she was turned on by how wildly she would fuck me after I mentioned it. In a one hundred and eighty-degree turnabout Linda began to tell me her fantasies. They mostly concerned men with huge cocks, sex with Latinos and gangbangs with blacks. After a couple of weeks of listening to her fantasies I asked her if she wanted to try them for real. I reminded her of my fantasy and suggested that we could combine our fantasies and each of us would get what we wanted.

"Don't be silly Vern. They are just fantasies."

Whatever they were the more Linda talked about them, the more sexually charged up she got. Our sex life took a major leap forward and we were having sex six or seven times a week. There were some nights I'd get home from work and find her naked and waiting for me when I walked in the front door. Well, I thought, I may not be getting my fantasy, but I'll damn sure take all the sex that talking about the fantasy brings me.

Then I began to suspect that Linda was having an affair. She was never home when I called during the day or if she was she wouldn't answer the phone. Her wardrobe, especially as far as sexy lingerie was concerned, grew at a rapid rate and I knew for sure that a lot of it she never wore for me. What I didn't understand was why if she was having an affair she was hiding it from me. She had to know that she would have had my complete approval. I'd been mentioning my desire to see her with another man for quite some time, but all she did was to continue to relate her fantasies to me at night when we were in bed. I began to think that what she was relating were not actual fantasies, but what she had been actually doing with her lover or lovers.

One night I got some confirmation of my theory. Linda was really hot when I got home from work that night and she met me at the front door wearing only high heels and with a martini in her hand for me. We went straight up to the bedroom and she asked me to eat her pussy. When I went down on her I found that she was sopping wet. One of Linda's favorite fantasies was for me to eat her pussy after she had been fucked by someone else and she was relating that fantasy to me as I licked and sucked on her pussy. I'd eaten her a hundred times, but something was different this time; I was certain that I was cleaning up after another man and I told Linda that.

"Well, what if it's true. You always said you wanted me to fuck another man. Is it making you horny to know you are sucking up another mans leavings?"

I told her that it was and she said, "Then you might as well know that he left twenty minutes before you got home."

I climbed on top of her and drove my cock into her. When I was finally wiped out two hours later Linda confessed that it wasn't the first time I'd gotten sloppy seconds from her. I asked why, knowing what my fantasy has always been, she had been hiding her affair from me. She told me that she just could not bring herself to believe that any man could get a kick out of knowing that his wife was out fucking around.

"I know you say you want it, but I also knew that the odds were good that if I did it and it wasn't near the kick you thought it would be you might call me a whore, a slut, an unfaithful bitch and go for a divorce."

I told her that now she knew better and I hoped she wouldn't hide things from me any more.

She gave me a long look and said, "Are you absolutely sure that this turns you on?"

I assured her that it did and she said, "He hasn't had my ass yet. Would it turn you on knowing that the next time I see him he's going to fuck my butt?"

I pushed her back down on the bed and fucked her again.

No matter how much I begged and pleased Linda wouldn't tell me who her lover was. I suspected that it was someone we knew and she was afraid I would be pissed off when I found out. I spent the next six months looking closely at everyone I knew to see if they were acting differently around me, but I was never able to come up with a suspect. Whoever it was who was pulling down her panties was nailing her four and five times a week and then Linda would come home and try to fuck me to death. She got a particular charge out of sitting on my face after her lover had come in her and asking me to clean her out. While I did she would talk to me, "Do you like it honey? Do you love the taste of my lover? I told him you suck his juices out of me and he laughed and said that he would see to it you got plenty. He fucked me five times today honey - five loads of cum just for you."

I asked her if he ate her after I fucked her and she said, "Oh no, he's not that kind of guy" which made me wonder just what kind of guy she thought that made me. I drew the line on the day she gave him her ass. I absolutely refused to clean her even though she begged me. We had our first major argument over her affair that day. She indicated that if I wouldn't clean her ass she might not feel like making love that night and I told her that if that was the case she could end her affair or get her ass out of the house. Then she got all weepy and said that I had told her that I was all right with her fucking around on me. I told her that I was, but that my attitude would change in a heartbeat if she was going to try and use sex as a weapon. Then I reminded her how generous I was being in letting her do her thing while she still was denying me mine by not letting me watch. Then she said she wanted to, but her lover was adamant that I never find out who he was so I said that maybe what she needed to do then was dump him and get some one else.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.