I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

Monday morning, when I took Shelly and Shelia to school, things were pretty much back to normal. There was no harem to greet us now, except for Sharon and Karen. It looked as if they might be becoming closer friends themselves.

They were standing around near the school's front entrance and after I received my revelations, from between both my sisters' thighs as they got out, Sharon and Karen waved cheerfully to me as I got back into my car and drove off. They were still pals when I picked the twins up that afternoon.

I was dying to know if anything had happened and so I asked my two beauties about it.

"We can't say anything unless one of them asks us, it would be too weird if we were to bring it up," Shelly said.

"If we say anything it will seem like a put up deal. It is a put up deal of course, but we don't want to let them get wind of that," Shelia said.

"I guess you're right but I'm so curious. If they don't mention it I'll have to be content with only getting a date with Judith out of this," I said, trying again to make a stupid joke.

"Jimmy! Judith is our friend, even if she is older, we expect you to treat her really nice. If you're just trying to make a joke again you aren't being all that funny," Shelia told me.

"You're right, I was trying to make a joke and I guess we all know by now that I'll never make a living at it."

"Probably not, it's harder than you think to be a comedian. I think that they're pretty firm about requiring you to make people laugh," Shelly said, causing she and Shelia to both burst out into laughter.

I blushed and shut my mouth. My sisters were right and I figured the best thing for me to do at this point would be to keep quiet. Things with Karen and Sharon would come to a head soon enough. I was sure that they thought I was wrapped snuggly around their combined fingers and I knew they would be getting more and more curious as the week went by. Meanwhile, my Mom and sisters would probably be very supportive during my time of mental anguish.

My curiosity was satisfied Wednesday afternoon when I pulled up at the twin's school to board passengers. Karen and Sharon were nowhere to be seen and I recognized some of Shelly and Shelia's friends from before the Vette, waiting with them. My sisters had wide smiles on their faces as they got in and nothing covering their lower lips except their wispy auburn bushes.

"Sharon couldn't stand it any longer and she asked me if I thought you were going to ask her out for this weekend," Shelly said, as we left the parking lot.

"What did you tell her?" I asked, I couldn't stop myself.

"You know what she told her, she told her that you had a date with a college girl," Shelia said.

"When she asked who with, I told her it was Judith. She and Karen both know who Judith is and you should have seen the look on Sharon's face," Shelly said.

"Both of them had long faces after Sharon told Karen. In fact she and Karen had an argument and I think it was about you. They're probably through collaborating over their plans now," Shelia said, almost laughing.

"I hope that this doesn't ruin your two's friendship with them," I said.

"They didn't want to be our friends, they thought if they acted like they were it would make it easier for them with you. I doubt that the conniving bitches will stay away for long but I'm glad that they backed off a little. Our real friends felt funny coming up to us with those two always hanging around," Shelly said.

"God, high school may be too complicated for me."

"You're a boy, of course it will be too complicated. Shelly and I will keep you in line though, don't worry," Shelia said.

Mom was in the kitchen when we got home but I barely had time for a French kiss and a good grope with her before she and the twins were going over the details minutely.

I went up to my room and did my homework but I didn't have enough to matter. Walking downstairs later let me see that the discussion was still in full swing. For the first time in a long time I didn't have much to do after coming home from school.

Actually, it was more that I didn't have anyone to do. Lately, coming home from school meant the very real treat of getting down and dirty with my gorgeous mother, and if for some reason she didn't have time, I would switch to plan B - diddling my sisters. This afternoon they had ruined both plans with the conference that was occupying all of them at the same time. I decided to call Judith to see if she had time to talk.

Judith seemed happy to hear from me and we talked for about an hour. You might think that with our age difference we wouldn't have any mutual interest but it didn't seem odd or anything. I had to tell her about the developments at school and I warned her that Mom and the girls would probably call her later.

"They might even be trying to get you now," I said.

"You're probably right but they can wait. They'll be just as excited to tell me about it later as they are now. To tell you the truth, at first I more or less went along with this just for fun, especially since I am so much older than you. The more I think about the date though, the more I'm looking forward to it. We've always had fun when I came over to help you study and I'm betting that we'll have a good time Friday night, you can dance can't you," she said.

"Yes, Dad and Mom made sure of that. I've had dancing lessons for years and every few weeks Dad has a little dance party for us in the living room. He and I spend a few hours dancing with Mom, Shelly, and Shelia. I guess it might seem weird to some people but it's fun," I said, though of course I didn't let on how very much fun it had been last time.

"It doesn't sound weird to me, I'll bet it is fun. I'm glad to know that you can dance because I love to," she said.

"I know we're going to have a good time then. I always have fun when you're around, of course it doesn't hurt that you're beautiful."

"You're learning fast, just keep saying things like that and we'll get along fine," she said.

I had been exactly right about the telephone call Judith was due. Shelly came upstairs looking for me not five minutes later and when she saw me on the phone she signaled that she wanted to know whom I was talking to. I felt a little mischief coming on so I said hang on a sec into the phone and then covered the mouthpiece with my hand.

"It's Sharon, I've changed my mind and I'm asking her to go out dancing Saturday night," I told her in a quiet voice.

The look on her face was priceless and I was tempted to ride the joke a little farther but I didn't. I pulled my hand from the mouthpiece then and told her I was talking to Judith and that the other had been a joke, this meant I had to tell Judith what lie I'd just told Shelly.

"No wonder her line has been busy so long. Shelia and I will get you for the other part later," Shelly told me, and then she left.

I told Judith what Shelly had threatened and she laughed but then she said that it was a mean trick and made me promise to go down and beg for forgiveness as soon as I hung up to give Mom and the girls a chance to call her.

When I went back downstairs and made my apology I'm sure that I was about to get a talking to but I saved myself by telling them Judith was waiting for their call, they forgot about me and went to the phone.

Dad got home just then, saw them all standing by the phone and gave me a curious look. I told him it was complicated and he motioned me toward his office.

Dad decided we needed a drink and a cigar first and after we were set I gave him the whole story. He was out of the loop on the Karen and Sharon deal but I gave him the scoop. He laughed hard when I told him what the girls and Judith had cooked up and even harder when he found out that today was the day the two high school beauties found out I wouldn't be calling them this week.

"I want you to respect all women and if I thought that you were doing this just to be mean I wouldn't like it. Since I think that you've all had the correct reaction I don't think it's more than they deserve.

"Some women and some men too just can't seem to go through life without wanting to play head games with others. I don't think that you're that type and I'm glad you're not. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't go ahead and play if someone else starts it. Just remember that when the game begins, it's time to think about winning and to put any potential relationship aside until the head game is settled.

"I can't see any downside to this at all. They inadvertently showed their cards and they don't have a winning hand, they don't even have enough chips to raise the bet. They assumed that a young man like you would be salivating at the thought of being with them and now they've found out that you are miles ahead of where they thought you were. Good for you.

"By the way, I didn't mention it before, but I got a vicarious thrill when I found out Monday that you had a date with Judith, she's a knockout," Dad said.

"You didn't get any bigger thrill than I did. I wouldn't have had the nerve to ask her out if it hadn't been for Shelly and Shelia though," I said.

"How's that?" he asked.

"Judith, Shelly, Shelia, and I were talking about what I thought Karen and Sharon were up to and they all thought that I should ask out someone not from their school. I mentioned that I might see if I could get a date with Kathleen, the new girl at your office. Shelly and Shelia were all over me then about not making her feel like she had to go out with me to keep her job and then they started cutting their eyes at Judith and I finally got the hint and asked her out," I said.

"Well I'm glad that Judith agreed to go out with you but you don't have to worry about making Kathleen feel uncomfortable by asking her out. We have a regular program in our firm that covers sexual harassment and we make it perfectly clear to all employees that none of their jobs depend on sexual favors.

"We're diligent about informing all of them, especially the females, that we do not tolerate any type of sexual harassment. If you asked Kathleen out, she'd know that there was no pressure on her to accept. Go ahead and ask her if you want to, she's a cutie and I don't think she's seeing anyone. If she does agree I'll make sure later she understands it has nothing to do with her job.

"Of course that doesn't mean she won't be accepting just to see if it does help her out at work. We can't control what employees have on their minds. I doubt that she will be like that though, she just doesn't seem the type.

"If you take her out, just treat her with the same respect that you would anyone else and if she happens to seem really friendly go ahead and bump her fuzz if she'll let you. I'm sure that you'll enjoy it no matter what her reasons," Dad said, and then laughed.

"You know, it seems that you are riding a lucky streak. You got a date with Karen and it pissed Brent off and then after his attack you ended up two hundred and fifty thousand dollars to the good. Then Sharon and Karen tried to pull the wool over your eyes and now you have a date with Judith and I'll bet they will be pissing in their pants until you call them again, not to mention that it caused you to think about asking Kathleen out. Things are really going your way lately," Dad said and then he got a funny reflective look on his face, as if he were thinking about something but didn't want to mention it.

He was welcome to join the club since I was thinking about something too and I sure as hell wasn't going to bring it up. I was thinking how lucky I'd been over the teasing horse scenario. Dad had invited me to kiss and grope my Mom, and I'd ended up fucking her senseless, often. No, I wasn't going to point out that little bit of luck at all.

The Kathleen thing was something for me to think about too. It was just another lucky coincidence that her job at Dad's office let me have contact with her and gave me a chance to get to know her. She was a cutie, like Dad had said, and thinking about her face and body gave my dick a tingle. She was also nice to talk to and that never hurt anything.

I knew one thing for sure though, I wasn't going to say shit to Kathleen unless Mom, Shelly, Shelia, and probably even Judith knew about it and approved. I had too much going my way now to risk a train wreck caused by a stupid move on my part. I wasn't going to blindly go and piss off my Mom, Shelly or Shelia and I also didn't want to make Judith mad. I didn't really have anything going with Judith but I sure wanted to get something going. I wasn't about to start off by digging myself a hole that I'd have to backfill later.

Mom called us for supper just as we finished our cigars. I was glad because all of a sudden I was really hungry. I'd heard that smoking dulled your appetite but if it did I must have been starving before Dad and I had our cigars.

After we ate I went back up to my room. I'd already finished my little bit of homework but Shelly and Shelia had some to do. Mom and Dad were having their own little conversation as they watched television. I was bored and wanted to call Judith back but didn't want to be a pest so I just put on one of my instructional DVDs and had a studious review of some of the finer points of licking pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.