I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 70

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 70 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

Mom was in the study with Sherilyn and the trick sisters and I wasn't surprised. She was a little surprised to see us, but she rushed over and gave Glenda a big kiss, welcoming her to the harem I guess.

It was my turn then and when I found Mom's bikini bottoms under he T-shirt's hem, I had to warn her.

"Mom' what's that in the way of me fondling your naked ass?"

"It's my bathing suit bottom, I told you I was going to use it to lure Tom into the study," she said.

"Two swats," I said, making my voice firm.

Glenda was looking at me with wide eyes and her mouth hanging open. Sherilyn let a smile creep up at the corners of her mouth - Marsha, Julian, and Francis didn't know what to do or where to look.

I knew Tom had just left the study after his treatment and Mom had told me she was going to tease him into the mood. In fact, I'd known perfectly well why she had the bottoms on and I approved of her actions.

It didn't mean I wasn't going to warm her pretty ass a little though. She could have taken the bottoms off as soon as Tom went under. As far as I was concerned she was letting her plans for taking over everything she came into contact with get ahead of her main duty, as in making sure what I wanted came first. I was sure another little spanking for Mom would put her priorities back in order and probably be good for discipline too. Besides, I knew it would be good for my dick.

"But, Jimmy, Tom just left and I didn't even know you were back," Mom said, trying to sound like she was pleading but not quite making it.

"That's three swats - and why do you still have them on? I might not have been so strict on someone else, but I know you can think way ahead and I doubt you just forgot. Do I detect some resistance to your main duties?"

Mom's lips slammed closed and she almost ripped the bottoms off. I sat on the edge of the couch and patted my legs, letting her know where I wanted her.

She took off her T-shirt too, since she knew I'd want her naked for her ordeal. She didn't waste any more time though and knelt down, lying across my legs.

"Sherilyn, would you close the door please? You won't miss anything, I'll wait until you're back."

While she was at it I petted and fondled Mom, all over her ass and as far down her legs as I could reach. I teased between her legs and let a finger fuss with her pouting pussy. It was already leaking love oil.

When Sherilyn was back I raised my hand quickly and gave one of Mom's beautiful buns a loud whack. It wasn't even a hard slap, more like firm petting really. Of course the red mark looked impressive against Mom's fair skin and she had sense enough to yelp in feigned agony, as if I were killing her.

"Mother, you know how it grieves me to have to punish you like this. Please try harder to mind," I said, petting her ass again and teasing her pussy's lips.

"I'm so sorry, Jimmy. I don't know what I was thinking. I know I deserve this," she said, making it sound sincere.

Dammit! This was fun! I knew good and well I hadn't hurt her and I was pretty sure she loved the whole thing. I gave her other cheek a loud one and we did the whole crying out and caterwauling routine over again.

Marsha, Julian, and Francis were clearly amazed and it was obvious they didn't know which way they should look or what they should be doing. The smacks did sound loud and the marks on Mom's ass were bright red and impressive.

Mom's pussy was dripping by now and of course Junior was straining to get out of my jeans. I gave Mom another smack and somehow she managed to sob and make it sound particularly agonizing. For a second I thought it might actually have hurt, then I noticed she was still quivering and figured she must have had at least a minor orgasm.

Now that her ordeal was over I pulled Mom up into my lap to kiss her. She even had a few tears leaking from her eyes, but when I put my lips to hers she was a wild woman.

She broke our kiss after a minute or so and started unbuttoning my shirt. Sherilyn and Glenda were the first to move and they had my boots and pants off by the time Mom was rid of my shirt.

Mom didn't want any more foreplay either, she pushed me to my back and let her pussy swallow my dick.

"Oh God, if I'd known what a sexy little bastard you'd be I'd have tried to have a couple more of you," Mom said, nearly growling.

I took hold of a titty in each hand and squeezed, using my thumbs to abuse her nipples. It was hotter than I'd ever seen my Mom and did I ever love it. Her pussy's insides were going wild on my dick and she was banging it up and down on me.

"It's not too late you know, just stop taking the pill and I can get another one started," I said.

Man, what a reaction. Mom went ballistic then and all I could do was lay back and let her fuck. I didn't have any intention of getting her pregnant and the thought didn't really do much for me, but the words lit Mom's candle and pumped down on me like a wild woman.

Sherilyn and Glenda were still right with us and I asked them to help me pinch Mom's nipples. They were glad to and Mom was delighted with any stimulation. She had her hands on my shoulders with her arms straight out and she was fucking away.

"Sherilyn, maybe you should give Mom a little refresher when the time comes," I said, and she nodded.

The time wasn't long coming either. When it was right I pulled Mom hard against me by her hips and Sherilyn's hand shot to Mom's clit. It's a wonder men from outside didn't come in to see what caused her scream.

No one knocked though and I guess the soundproofing in the room was better than I'd thought. Mom had collapsed onto me and I was fondling her sweet ass and feeling my come drip out of her and down around my balls.

A head appeared and suddenly Glenda was giving me a thorough kissing while someone started licking around where Mom and I were joined. I let go of Mom's cheek with one hand and slipped it around Glenda.

Surprise, surprise, she was naked now and it was a wonderful time to find a big titty and tease it's nipple. Her kisses let me know she approved, but it didn't last long.

She gave up her place for the also naked Francis after a couple of minutes and it was same song, second titty. As I teased Francis and kissed her lips I started to feel a little guilty. My three main tricksters had been working hard at what I considered an unpleasant duty, and it was all for my benefit. I hadn't been giving them nearly enough attention.

"I want to see Marsha, Julian, Carolyn, and you near me tonight at bedtime. You've been doing a great job and I want to give you a reward, on top of that, I want to fuck you all," I said, and then kissed her again.

I could tell it perked her right up like I'd meant for it too. It made me think of something else too. I didn't mention it when Marsha came over for some kisses and I gave Julian some too before I brought it up.

"Where has Betty been lately, and Gerri? I haven't seen either one of them during the day. What are they doing?"

Mom was still out and couldn't answer but Sherilyn knew and she told me.

"Art called, nearly in a panic Monday. He claimed he couldn't make it down there without them. In fact he's wheedled his way into most of the women coming back down there to help out," Sherilyn said.

"The slimy son-of-a-bitch. It stops today. NOW!

"Francis, please call Art and tell him if he wants to keep his balls every woman down there had better be back here to stay before noon. Tell him to bring his mangy ass out here for some good old disciplinary action too," I said, but kept it as a request.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.