I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 67

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 67 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

When Glenda sat in the passenger seat it reminded me of the time I took Gail for a ride in my Corvette. Even if there wasn't any wind to blow her dress up, it was shorter than Gail's had been and she wasn't wearing any panties. It isn't all that much harder to drive a big truck with a hard on.

Another thing I spotted right away was how much better a big truck was for my viewing pleasure than the Vette had been. Glenda was helping and I wondered for a second if she was doing it on purpose.

She'd played with the air seat's valve when she sat down and had raised it considerably. Her new height, combined with the fact she sat sideways facing me gave me a lot better look up her dress than Gail and the wind had on our trip to the mall.

Glenda was happily making small talk as I drove toward the airport and I was having more than a little trouble paying attention. She sat with her knees about ten inches apart and her sundress skirt was short. It was so short I could see a good part of the Golden Fleece she had and it was making me hungry. I wanted a taste.

Rough spots in the road were a wonderful dilemma for me too. I'd already learned big trucks had a lot harsher ride than limos. That's why the air seats had such complex suspensions.

Glenda's adjustment for more height had cancelled much of the benefit of the seat's works though, and every time we went over a little bump Glenda's titties wobbled and swayed to beat the band.

Driving was hell for me, since I had to turn around and look at the road at least every now and then. Glenda would twist to take a look ahead occasionally too, and the space between her knees kept growing and growing.

By now I was ready to stop in the road, pop the brakes and sling her into the sleeper for a serious fucking, whether she wanted it or not. I kept my cool by the hardest though and soon enough we arrived at the airport.

This would be my first time hooking a trailer by myself, but Bill had made me practice it dozens of times. I swung the tractor around, lined up on the trailer, and backed until I felt the fifthwheel lift the trailer and then heard the kingpin snap the hitch closed.

"Save me a seat, Glenda, I'll be right back," I said, as I got out.

I cranked up the dolly bar, hooked the brake lines, plugged in the pigtail, and I was done with the outside work. I had to make myself not run to get back in the truck.

Wonder of wonders, Glenda wasn't in the passenger seat when I entered. I put my head through the curtain and she was lying in the big middle of my bed with the TV's remote control in her hand.

"Jimmy, I knew some drivers had TVs in their sleepers, but this is the fist Flat Panel type I've head of," she said.

"Before I got this truck I didn't even know they could have a TV. It is a nice one though, isn't it?" I asked, as I lay down beside her.

"It sure is, it has a better picture than mine at home."

"Well you can come watch TV anytime you want to," I said, knowing it was silly, but not being able to think up anything better.

Truth to tell, Glenda had me farther along in her seduction than I thought I'd be able to get. I'd wondered how I was going to get her in the sleeper and on the bed and she'd found her way on her own.

I figured I wasn't up to talking her into anything so I bypassed all that and just leaned over to kiss her and see what happened.

She gave me a perfunctory little stiffening of her body and then went with the flow so far. Her initial reaction made me think my move had been unexpected, so I guess she wasn't consciously leading me to this. She settled down for a real kiss quick enough though.

Figuring I was in nearly the same shape I'd been in with Ginny, namely on my own with a new woman who might or might not want to give it up, I took things slowly. She didn't seem to mind kissing so I kept at it and put an arm over her to caress along her back.

This was torture for me and I knew it was my own fault. I'd spent too much time imagining how good it was going to be with her and not enough time deciding how to get things going my way. Still, Glenda was being very cooperative so far.

Knowing talking could start up, I chanced it anyway and broke the kiss to nibble my way down to her throat and kiss back up to one of her earlobes. Sure enough she started talking but things still seemed ok.

"I never dreamed you'd grow up to be such a good kisser. I still remember you sitting on my lap on the sidelines during the games," she said.

"You always said I was your little man, I still am, I've just grown some," I said, kissing her lips again and sliding my hand down to fondle her luscious ass.

One thing I wasn't a novice at was feeling women's asses. I made it a point to take a handful of one anytime I thought I'd get away with it. The way things were now I could get away with it all the time and I did it often. I rarely walked by one of my women without giving her ass a squeeze. So I'd had my hands on a lot of ass cheeks.

Glenda's ass was one of the finest I'd cupped yet. It was a handful but not too large and even though she wasn't fat at all, she wasn't noticeably muscular either. Her ass was soft but not flabby and I doubted I'd ever want to let go.

She'd given me another short tense moment when I first gave it a feel, but like with the kiss, she got used to it. I'd about decided to try slipping the hand down her leg to the hem of her dress and back up under it when I remembered something tragic.

I had on the lace up redwing boots again today. How in the fuck was I going to make a cool move of getting them off? It couldn't be done, could it? I didn't see how it could and I was sure it would look too premeditated to just stop fondling and start undressing.

It would have been natural enough to take them off if I'd done it before I lay down, but I hadn't. They weren't hard to get on or off but they sure had to be unlaced first. Things were going too good just now for me to give up.

That's why I wanted to shout halleluiah when Glenda's homemaker instincts kicked in for a second. She broke our kiss without taking her arms from around me and said:

"Jimmy, you should take your boots off before you get the coverlet dirty."

"I guess I should. I don't want to let you go though. After all, I've been wanting to kiss you since I was nine years old," I said, hoping it would help.

It did for sure. The smile lit up her face.

"You're so sweet."

Keep thinking it Glenda, just keep thinking it, I thought to myself as I got rid of the boots and promised myself I'd never wear them again until I was over ninety years old. I was still having a hard time believing my luck.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.