I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 44

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 44 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

Kathy came into the study then and I could tell she was excited. She was also feeling a little intimidated by all the people standing around. I opened my arms toward her and she came into them.

"What does my future bride have on her mind?" I asked.

"Now that you mention it, I have you proposing on my mind. That isn't what I came down here for though," she said, teasing.

I dropped to my knees then and asked her to marry me, of course. I may be slow but I haven't completely stopped. Afterward there were several minutes of kissing and hugging from all present, except Art. Sherilyn had put him on hold again while she came over to help in the celebration.

"I think we should have a little party tonight to celebrate," Mom said.

"It will need to be a small one. I need for Jimmy to do something else for me pretty soon," Kathy said.

"What's that dear?" Mom asked.

Kathy mocked me then, lowering herself to her knees.

"Jimmy, would you fuck my mommy as soon as possible?" she said, but she couldn't keep from laughing at her own joke.

"Do you have it all set up already?" I asked.

"Yes, I called her and just asked. I told her you wanted to set Bill up with Francis, Julian, and Marsha. When she said it was all right with her, I told her that I wanted to set you up with her," Kathy said.

"And she went for it?" I asked, amazed.

"She tried to bluster her way out of it, but I made her do what she really wanted to anyway. We need to go get her in the Limo and bring her over here. She's already called Daddy to make sure he was still OK with her getting some on the side. He's excited too and he doesn't even know what he has coming this afternoon, yet," Kathy said, beaming with pride.

Damn, I was proud of Kathy. My dick was already hard as I thought of her beautiful mother. I hoped I wasn't drooling.

"That's not all," Kathy said, "Kathleen came in while I was talking to Mom and decided she was going to have to set her own Mom up. You and Kathleen will need to go pick her up after you've had your wicked way with my mommy," Kathy said, laughing out loud at me this time.

"I'm pretty sure I can hold up, even under the hard use," I said, not believing my luck.

"Come on then, what you're wearing is fine and Mom is waiting. The Limo is already here," Kathy said.

"Art came in the Limo, he might need to go back when Sherilyn is through with him," I said.

"Art needs to do whatever we tell him to do," Sherilyn said, "After I'm done with him he can go outside and get some idea of what he needs to be doing for us. I'm hoping Marsha can make a few notes for me while I finish interviewing him. We need to get a list of everyone he's already taken care of and then a list of those he hasn't."

"Oops, I forgot he would be glad to do things our way now," I said.

"Glad? He'll be thrilled. That's another thing. Art here has already taken care of almost every single woman that works for his firm. In fact, he's gone above and beyond the call of duty by making them help him take over many of their friends or roommates that don't even work there.

"He's even picked up six of seven he happened to run into while he was out on the town, and he has his own little team taking over his partners and the other men at his company. Of couse they've been bringing their own wives and daughters into the fold along with a few mistresses and such.

"I thought we'd see about getting all them out here so you and Jacob could see if any of the females strike your fancy. We need to give them our treatment anyway and then interview them to see if they have skills or knowledge that we might need," Sherilyn said.

"I'll call the Limo company for more cars and drivers right away. If they're already with the program we won't have any trouble with crowd control, and the sooner we get things settled the better off we'll be," Mom said.

Hell, they were thinking and acting much faster than I could even keep up. When Kathy took my hand to lead me outside, I went willingly. The rest of them could work if they wanted to. I'd just spend a little time on a leisurely fuck for my bride to be's mother. There's nothing like getting in good with the in-laws right off the bat.

"Mom's hot and bothered already. She's thought about things like this for years and fantasized about them too, no doubt. I think she was always too much of an old fashioned girl to make the leap, even though I'm sure she wanted to.

"You have to be a take charge type of guy when you get there. Of course that won't be any problem for you. Don't think of her as my Mom, just try to think of the woman standing there and do your thing. You'll probably have her dripping before we get her in the Limo.

"Remember, she isn't under anybody's magic dick control, you'll have to get her wound up the old fashioned way. You remember, kissing, fondling and teasing her pussy lips," Kathy said, giggling.

"I think I can enjoy that, if I don't get too shy," I said.

"If you don't get too shy? I told my mother you liked short skirts and tight blouses and she told me exactly which she'd be wearing. She's going to give you a boner right off the bat if you don't have one already, but she's the one that'll be shy. I'll bet you a blowjob against a good rimming she'll be as red as a beet thirty seconds after we get there.

"I want you to walk right up to her as if you already own her and wrap her up in your arms for a good kiss. Let your hands do the talking and walking from there on out," Kathy said, giving me my marching orders.

"There is one snag though, I couldn't talk her out of wearing panties. I got her to leave her bra in the dresser but she insisted she couldn't face you without panties. I've already warned her you would tear them off when you got ready to, so don't forget that little detail."

Goddamn, I wasn't about to. Kathy had me burning up just talking about it. I knew I couldn't just go in and tell Sherry to strip and bend over the kitchen table but that day would come. If Kathy was right, it might not even be too much of a stretch today. I could wait though. After all, I enjoyed fucking - especially a new woman - and with Sherry being Kathy's mother I'd like it even more.

"I'll bet Daddy's dick is about to explode right now," Kathy said, as we pulled into the driveway, "This is something he's always wanted for some reason. Not you specifically but someone. I can't imagine there could be anyone else he'd rather have do it though. He thinks you walk on water."

I didn't know about walking on water, but I didn't have my mind on walking now anyway. I was thinking about fucking. Specifically I was thinking about fucking Sherry Green, Bill's wife, and Kathy's mother.

"I want to do it alone in my bedroom with her first, but I want you to slip up there as soon as we get home and hide in the big closet. While we're catching our breath after the first time I want you to come out of the closet bare assed and get into bed with us."

"God I love you. You think up the best tricks," she said, kissing me fiercely.

After the Limo stopped, Kathy and I got out and went right inside without knocking. It was her home after all.

Sherry was sitting on the couch but she stood when we entered. Looked like I owed Kathy a good rim job already. Sherry was blushing to beat the band. I walked right to her as Kathy had suggested, taking her in my arms and kissing her soundly.

Sherry stiffened a little right at first but then her arms went around my neck and she started to participate. I let my hands drift to her ass for a fondle and then began gathering her short skirt so I could get them under it.

She was wearing panties but they were a pair of French cut ones that didn't cover much. Her ass felt wonderful in my hands and she moaned into my mouth as I took command. I'd noticed right away she was braless, as advertised. In fact the blouse she had on was so sheer I could see through it to the dark shadows of her nipples.

Suddenly she trembled and pushed her box toward me. It was up against my hardon in seconds and it made me even harder.

"Good morning Mrs Green, it's so nice to see you today," I said, after I broke our kiss. "Why don't we go to the car and ride over to my house?"

Sherry shivered again so I gave her another kiss. I broke that one off too, putting my arm around her waist and starting toward the door.

"I'll get your purse Mom," Kathy said.

"Can you pick up my overnight bag too? Bill told me to take my time," Sherry said, and then giggled just like Kathy usually did.

Kathy didn't reply, she just grabbed the purse and then the bag. I waited for her and we managed to get out the front door while I had an arm around each of them. Damn, my dick was hard.

The driver was out and had the door open as soon as he saw us headed toward the Limo. Kathy made sure I got in behind her Mom and then she came in. This put me between them. They both scooted up right against me and I put an arm back around each.

I turned to Kathy and gave her a good kiss and then to Sherry for her turn. She sighed as I was at it and pushed her breasts against me. I was in hog heaven and Junior was about to blow a gasket.

I don't remember anything about the ride home except kissing and hugging. That didn't bother me though and I was glad when we got there.

I guess Mom put the word out after we left. No one was visible when we walked in. Kathy had her little plan laid out already. On the way to her house she'd told me to give Sherry a good kissing and groping as soon as we got in my door.

While Sherry and I were swapping spit, Kathy said she'd just run and put the overnight bag away. She disappeared then and I knew she was headed for a peeking place in my closet. I gave her a few minutes, then broke the kiss and started to my room with Sherry.

We went upstairs arm in arm and I steered her into my room as we came to it, closing the door behind us. I pulled her to me for another kiss and started raising her skirt's hem again. I had my hands back on her ass, under the skirt, in seconds.

Sherry was all for it and pressed herself in tighter. She was kissing back hungrily and she rubbed against my hard dick with her body. I didn't waste much time slipping a hand between her legs from the back and stroking her pussy through the panty's panel.

She cooed encouragement in my ear as my lips left hers and kissed down her throat. When her blouse stopped my voyage toward her titties, she started unbuttoning it on her own. I could get used to this kind of cooperation.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.