I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 39

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 39 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

She burst out laughing and then took a few seconds to calm down. I was going to ask her what that was about, but got distracted by the wonderful things her laughter was making her insides do around me. It isn't often you can make a woman break out laughing when your dick is up her, but if you can, I recommend it.

When she calmed down she let me in on the joke.

"Your Dad had us do Tom Dalrymple on Monday. It was a bitch too, we slipped him two Viagra and your Dad had to get him drunk," she said.

"I don't want to know about it, poor Dad, I never thought he could do anything like that and I know I never could."

She looked at me strangely and then laughed again.

"No, silly, your Dad didn't do it, we did. Women have to do men and it's usually easier than it was with Tom. I guess you wouldn't know if you learned on your own.

"It usually takes two women to do a man. Tom was trouble because he doesn't care a thing about women, but he had to put that Viagra hardon somewhere, and your Dad wouldn't let him out of the office to visit one of his friends. We were so glad after it was over, especially Francis. She had to take him up the back way.

"If your Mom wants us too, we can do Tiffany, Jennifer, and Sherylyn right down at the office, unless Greg Jackson hangs around. Your Dad can just tell Tom to leave and he will, then we can get Tiffany and Jennifer back to your new bedroom and do the deed," she said.

"I don't think they'll be all that willing to just get naked at the drop of a hat."

"Well, we'd have to do them one at a time, but whether they want it or not doesn't matter if you can get one of them into your bedroom. Tell her you're giving her a tour or something. We can be waiting in there and hold her down while you do it. Believe me, she won't be mad when she comes back," she said.

"You're talking about raping her."

"It isn't rape unless they complain afterwards. Maybe it is technically, but that doesn't matter. Tom's main secretary, Carolyn Long, got suspicious after we did Tom, so we invited her up to our office after quitting time two days later.

"We were showing her around in the back and when we got her into your Dad's bedroom we grabbed her, stripped her naked, and then held her down while your Dad did the deed. It really did a number on her, and she comes in to suck his dick every day now, whether he needs it or not. She can't get enough of him.

"Damn, it's past noon. I have to get back down there. Come loaded for bear, or pussy I mean. We'll find you someplace to stick it after the closing is over," she said.

Mom was hanging around near the study's door when we came out. I'm sure she could tell we'd been in there doing the nasty and a smile nearly split her face when we came out. She gave Marsha a big hug and kiss and told her Julian had called saying the closing was put back an hour.

Marsha looked relieved, made her excuses and left. Walking her to the car, I took a big kiss and a little squeeze of titty for my trouble, then I went back inside.

Mom was waiting as I came back, looking at me expectantly. I just motioned toward the study and we went in. I locked the door this time.

I told Mom everything. At first it seemed she was mad at Dad for not telling me sooner, but I pointed out I'd known longer than he had. I think she was going to gripe about not knowing how to do men before I told Jacob about it, but I squelched that with a look.

"At least she told you about holding women down for it. That wouldn't have occurred to me and it's nice to know, but I doubt you'll have much call for it. I know you won't have any trouble with Tiffany or Jennifer. I've been bragging on you to them for a couple of weeks and they're not getting any at home," she said.

"Are you sure they're that hard up?"

"Neither one of them have done it since high school. They'd probably be thrilled just giving someone a hand job. It's almost funny, they weren't virgin brides, but now they're virgin wives," she said, giggling.

"I want Jacob to take one of them and I'm going to let him have first pick. Dad already intends for me to give his new receptionist the business."

"I wonder why he didn't do it himself," she said.

"I think he's overworked and overfucked. Remember, he had to take on Tom Dalrymple's secretary, and Marsha said she comes in at least once a day to suck his dick if nothing else."

"Your poor father has life so tough," Mom said, and laughed.

"How are we going to handle things this afternoon?"

"We'll have to see how it goes. I'll try to latch onto Tiffany and Jennifer when I get there, then if you and Jacob can make up your minds, and if your Dad can get rid of Greg and Tom, we can try what Marsha suggested.

"We'll take Shelly, Shelia, Gail, and Barbara with us; Holly and Jenny too in fact. If the one you pick gives you any trouble, your girls can come in and help. If Jacob's choice cuts up, Holly, Jenny and your Dad's women can hold her still."

Hearing Mom talk about Jacob and I raping the neighbors was a little startling and I wasn't sure how he'd take it. I knew I should be ashamed of myself, but I'd have never planned any such thing on my own. Even so, thinking of it made my dick hard, and I'd never even seen either woman.

With everything that had happened, the extra hour wasn't enough to keep us from having to scramble to get ready on time. Shelly, Shelia, Gail, and Judith fussed over my clothes and me until they were sure I was ready. It seemed it took them longer to get me set to go than they needed for themselves.

Mom put the news to Holly and Jenny while they were dressing Jacob, and I heard him squawking when he found out he might need to fuck a woman whether she wanted it or not. Jenny's voice came up in volume then and she told him exactly how the cow ate the cabbage.

The technique we were using on them worked and very well at that. It didn't stop them from speaking their mind though and I was glad. I didn't know how Jacob felt, but I knew I wasn't old enough or smart enough to be running so many people's lives without help.

After we were both dressed he came to talk while the women were getting ready. I guessed what he was thinking and I was thinking the same thing. It didn't seem right but it made my dick hard.

"Can you believe that? Are we going to rape these two women?" he asked.

"I'm not, if I can do it any other way, but thinking about it makes me horny," I said, trying to be honest.

"Hell, it has me burning up, but it still doesn't seem right," he said.

"What did your Mom and Jenny have to say?"

"They are both all for it, saying it won't make any difference after it's over," he said.

"Mom's words exactly, and Marsha's, the woman who was out here earlier. She and Dad's other two helpers have done it to a different secretary down there already. I guess we're out voted, after all, we're children and we must do as our mothers tell us."

He looked at me a little funny then and lost it laughing. I joined him. Technically it was the truth, but we both knew better.

When the women were ready to go, I couldn't believe how sexy they all looked wearing those supposedly professional clothes. They looked hot and my dick jumped back up. We were in the limo and on the way in minutes after that. I relaxed in the back and fondled every titty I could reach.

At Dad's office the outer and inner doors were standing open. A goddess I hadn't seen before was waiting in the reception room with a big beautiful smile on her face. She wasn't Gail, but she was damned close where it counted most.

Her coloring was more like Judith's, with long black hair and deep blue eyes. She was every bit Judith's equal in the titty department and her ass was grand. I was last in line to be introduced to her and I hung back to help her close the doors, we were the last ones to arrive.

"I'm so glad to finally meet you Jimmy. Everyone's told me so much about you," Sherylyn said.

"They've been keeping you a secret from me or I'd have already been down here to see you."

We closed and locked the doors, and since Sherylyn was standing right beside me, I slid my arm around her waist as we headed for the large conference room. She separated as we got to the door, telling me she wasn't going in.

I saw Jennifer and Tiffany as soon as I stepped into the room. They were standing by Mom and talking. Knowing nothing about them but what they looked like, I couldn't see enough difference to matter between them. They were both what you'd expect from a trophy wife.

Tiffany and Jennifer were well built, beautiful, and almost broadcasting sexuality. Both were around five foot five, and when Mom introduced me they each gave a warm firm handshake that lingered longer than normal.

Tiffany was a bright blonde and Jennifer's hair was deep auburn. They had titties for days and great StairMaster asses. I couldn't tell much about their legs, but I was sure I could spend some quality time between either pair. It got easier and easier to think about fucking them, even if they weren't all for it.

Looking around, I couldn't see Dad anywhere and both Tom and Greg were absent too. I spied Marsha, Julian, and Francis standing down at the other end of the room with another knockout blonde and I headed toward them.

Marsha smiled when she saw me coming and tipped off the other three. Julian and Francis grinned too, but the other woman didn't, well not exactly. Marsha introduced Carolyn when I got there.

"Marsha told us she had a nice visit with you when she was out at the house this morning," Julian said.

"She told us how much she enjoyed it," Francis said, before I could reply to Julian.

I don't know where I got the nerve, especially with all the other people in the room. They were at the other end though and I kept my voice down.

"Did she tell you I wanted to lay there with my dick up her all afternoon and forget about this damned closing?"

Marsha's cheeks got a little tinge of blush from that, while Julian and Francis just grinned wider and admitted she had mentioned it. Carolyn turned beet red but she did smile and nod.

For some reason, talking dirty down here at Dad's office and with all the people around me pushed my buttons. I felt the swelling from below and it boosted my confidence. I figured I might as well make an impression on the new girl, after all, they say first impressions last longest.

"But now I'm glad I came, because after meeting you, Carolyn, I want to fuck you all afternoon too, probably way into the night," I said.

She blushed even redder for a second while Julian and Francis asked for themselves.

"You two already know I want to fuck you, I just wanted to make sure Carolyn did."

She was wearing a fairly low cut blouse. I couldn't resist putting my fingertip right into the middle of the neckline, pulling it out, and looking at her titties. It startled her at first but then she leaned toward me, giving me a better look, and shivered. She wasn't wearing a bra and I could plainly see her pink nipples as they started to get plump.

"Do you like them?" she asked, shyly.

"Very much, I'll be spending a lot of time sucking those nipples before long," I said.

"Your Dad told me you would. I'm looking forward to it."

Jacob joined us then and I took a second to look back down the room. No one was paying us any attention.

"Jacob, aren't these some of the nicest titties you've ever seen?" I asked, hoping I could make him stutter.

"They really are, I wish I could get a better look," he said, surprising me.

Marsha stepped up to him, telling him to go ahead.

"I'm watching the other end and I'll warn you if someone looks this way," she said.

He used his finger like I had to get a good peek and I moved on down to Francis for an eyeful, then to Julian. Jacob worked his way down.

"Did you make up your mind between Tiffany and Jennifer?"

"Either one is fine with me, but if it's my choice this time, I'll take Jennifer. Her hair is nearly the same as Mom's. I'm just hoping it's natural and that her bush is the same color," Jacob said, and the four women giggled.

"If you get to do it here this afternoon, we'll be close by in case you need us, Jacob," Julian told him, just as Mom called us back to her.

I could tell by the look in her eye she wanted us to make ourselves familiar with Tiffany and Jennifer. Jacob wanted Jennifer, so I went right to Tiffany, slipped an arm around her waist, and started to trowel it on. I was shocked when it seemed to be working, a little at least. Maybe more than a little, since she leaned into me slightly.

Dad, Tom, and Greg came in together then and after a few minutes, Julian, Marsha, Francis, and Carolyn were handing papers around for those that needed to sign. Dad signed first and motioned for Jacob and I to come with him, He closed his office door behind us when we were inside it and then he waved us to chairs.

"I can't tell you two how proud I am of you. It's great that you learned to pull this little trick by yourselves," he said.

"It was Jimmy's discovery, he told me how to do it," Jacob said.

"No matter, not many can do it, even if they know how they're supposed to."

I just grinned and soaked up the praise.

"I have to rush off for another damned meeting in DC. Sharon told me she had plans for you two and the neighborhood trophy wives. I think it's great, since it's a sure thing Tom and Greg aren't using them to their potential," he said.

"I have to ask. Are you sure we should just do it to them if they don't want us to. That's a leap from the way you raised me," I said.

"Three weeks ago I would have agreed with you. Now, it might be the best thing that's ever happened to them. I can't tell you why, but later you'll find out," Dad said, in his serious lawyer voice.

That was all the convincing I needed and truth to tell, I probably didn't really need that. I knew already I couldn't resist if it came to it, but the reassurance was nice.

We sat around and talked for a few more minutes and then Dad started gathering some papers. Jacob and I took the hint and headed to the conference room, but Dad called me back for one more thing.

When Jacob was gone, Dad didn't even shut the door, he just whispered in my ear.

"I need for you to help me out with something else, Jimmy. Can you take one of my girls off my hands? I'm already counting on you to take Sherylyn, but I need for you to take Julian, Francis, Marsha or Carolyn. Can you?" he asked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.