I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 36

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 36 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

Bill did just that. As we got to the house he commented the curbs looked low and he asked how firm I thought the yard was.

"Firm enough I guess, Shelia and Shelly used it to do donuts when they took my Vette home from the dealership."

"It doesn't look like it, everything looks perfect to me. Maybe pulling up on it isn't such a good idea."

"It looks perfect because Mom called the landscaper after their little stunt and had it fixed. It looked perfect again six hours after they tore hell out of it."

"What will your Mom say about me tearing it up again?"

"She's going to call the landscapers again and then think it's all great fun. With a truck this red we can do no wrong in Mom's eyes, believe me. Just pull right up to the front door if you can."

He could and he did. Kamakeata and Tolishanea must have told everyone in the house we were bringing a surprise, because the front door swung inward as we got near. Shelly and Shelia were just about to step out after Bill got it stopped. He laid down on the train horns and when he quit we could hear women screaming from inside.

After a few seconds they came pouring through the door and surrounded me when I got out.

"Jimmy, what have you bought now?" Shelly and Shelia asked together.

"It's pretty easy to tell what it is."

"But why?" Judith asked.

"I'll explain it tonight, I'm hungry now and I'm sure that you'll all want to see inside it after we eat," I said, putting off the tour I knew they'd have to have.

Mom walked up to me then and wrapped her arms around me. I guess it was because Bill was there that she only kissed me on the cheek.

"Oh, Jimmy, I see you got a red one just for me. You're so thoughtful," she said, as I looked at Bill and grinned.

I'd been expecting sandwiches for lunch and no doubt Bill had too. Wrong. We had thick New York strips with baked potatoes, Ranch Style Beans, and Heineken. Bill looked like he'd died and gone to heaven and I'll admit it was good.

"Jimmy, isn't that a cattle trailer? Won't we need to buy some more land to raise cattle?" Mom asked, after we'd finished eating.

"The trailer was kind of an after thought. I bought the truck so I could get a tanker to keep fuel for the airplanes and helicopters. We ran into a deal with this tractor, similar to the one we got on the first pickup. It had been intended to pull that bull rack as Mr Baugus called it.

"But he didn't have a tank on hand so I bought the bull rack so we wouldn't have to drive the tractor around without a trailer," I said, explaining.

"That was good thinking, I always feel sorry for the trucks when I see them driving around without a trailer. It makes them look like their bare butts are hanging out and they seem like they're lost to me. But now that you have a cattle trailer I think we should get some cattle. A few hundred of those red ones, with the white faces would be nice."

"I guess we could get a few, but I don't think we have enough land for many. We practically live in a subdivision," I said, not really excited about having a bunch of cows wandering around.

"I know very well where we live, Jimmy. It certainly isn't a subdivision no matter what your Dad and the others out here try to say. No subdivision has roads this good and I'm sure there aren't any anywhere that will let you put an air strip in your back yard," she said, and I was beginning to get the idea that the cows were on their way already.

I might be calling the shots with Mom now, since I'd learned my little trick, but I could tell she wanted some cows around and I knew things would go a lot more smoothly if they showed up.

"Both of our closest neighbors have hinted they are going to sell their places and move into the city, and the Jacksons have over two hundred acres behind their house. I think I'll just call Francis and tell her to buy both of them out. Besides, your Dad had to buy a lot of land for the airstrip and you only need a little of it right down the middle for the runway," she said, and headed for Dad's study.

The rest of us went back out to the truck and all the girls wanted to get into it at the same time. With the big sleeper, that I hadn't even glanced into yet, they were able to. They were back there jabbering to each other while Bill and I sat in our seats. Then Bill started the big V8 Cat back up.

"Hold on ladies, it might be a little bumpy until I get back out onto the street," he said, turning his head and speaking to the curtain.

I was amazed at his skill as he backed out over the curb and ended up heading down the street with seemingly no effort. When he asked, I told him there was a big place to turn around in the direction he was heading, and we were off.

Of course there were no windows in the sleeper and in a few seconds five heads poked through the curtain to see where we were going.

"I thought I'd take everyone for a ride," Bill said.

"You'd better go back and get Mom then. She isn't going to want to miss this," Shelia said.

I should have thought of that myself, but I hadn't. Bill found another place to turn around and headed back to the house. He pulled right back up to the door, in mostly the same tracks he'd already made and we'd only been waiting a few minutes when Mom came out.

I got down to help her up and then followed her back inside. Mom went into the sleeper at first, but when Bill announced again that it might be bumpy, she came up front to sit in my lap, telling Bill and I there was a big enough crowd back there already.

Soon we were out in the street, then turned around and headed out again. Bill took us to I-20 and he went west on the big road as he called it.

I hadn't really paid any attention to the gear shifting that Bill seemed to be doing a lot of until we were accelerating up the ramp. I was astonished to see him let go of the steering wheel with both hands and grab a gearshift in each at one point. He moved them both and then took hold of the wheel again. He made four more shifts with one of the sticks and then did it again.

"I'll never learn to do that Bill," I said, after he did it the second time.

"It isn't as hard as it looks and it's the fun part of a five and four. You don't have to do it that way, but it works out better if you learn to. I love it myself," he said.

"I guess," I said, not convinced.

"Don't worry about it. If you don't like it you can always get a different transmission for the truck, but I want you to try and learn to deal with this one," he said.

"I'll try," I said.

"Enough of this technical talk - how fast will this thing go?" Mom asked.

"We're already doing seventy and I have gears left. I'd guess it will do a hundred and ten with no trouble, and it hasn't even been diddled with yet," Bill said.

I was shocked, first that we were already doing seventy and second because Bill said it would go so much faster. I was afraid to ask him to do it, but Mom wasn't.

"Well, kick it in the ass and lets see how fast it'll go. I don't get to have this much fun very often. Don't worry about the police, if they get annoyed we'll have Jimmy's Dad settle them back down," Mom said.

Bill just grinned, fiddled with the gear shifters again and then mashed on it. The big Cat roared and took off.

"We don't have a CB radio yet, so I can't check for speed cops ahead. I don't need a commercial license anymore anyway," he said, as he shifted again, with only one hand this time.

Bill eased back a little on the fuel and told us we were at a hundred and ten miles an hour now. I could hardly believe it but the wind did seem to be raising a ruckus. I could tell Mom was excited by all this since her ass was squirming all around over my dick.

Bill had flicked some type of switch on the dash when he backed off the pedal. I wondered what it was but didn't ask.

"Well shit," he said, and let his foot completely off.

Mom and I both jerked when the terrible howling came from the stacks and all the girls in the back screamed. Bill laughed in spite of himself and told us it was only the Jake brake. I didn't know what in the hell that was, but his tone made it seem unimportant right now.

"That truck up ahead hit his brakes for just a second. I'm afraid there's a cop up there," he said.

We'd slowed way down, fast, but I didn't know if we'd done it in time. It turned out we hadn't. We saw a police car from the oncoming lanes cut across the median and Bill went ahead and pulled over onto the shoulder. When Bill opened his door, Mom told me we were getting out too.

We were waiting beside the driver's door when the policeman got out and came to us. Mom didn't even let him get in a word as she started telling him what we'd been doing.

He didn't seem impressed at all and he told her that no matter the circumstances, he'd clocked us going ninety-five, and that was not legal. Then he opened his little aluminum ticket clipboard and pulled out a pen.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.