I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 21

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

When we were dressed we piled into my Hummer. Mom, Shelly, and Shelia had remembered to bring their Glocks but I saw we had to shop for more. Judith and Kathleen didn't own a gun at all and Gail said all she had now was her shotgun. I nearly headed for town to the big gun store but decided to go to the range. I knew that Scotty had a small stock of handguns.

After I talked to him I was glad I'd thought to come here first. I asked if he could outfit my friends.

"I think I can fix them up. After you left yesterday I got a shipment. Did you want to try Glocks for them?"

"Yes, my Mom and sisters have Glocks, smaller ones than mine, but they don't have any trouble with them."

I called Gail, Judith, and Kathleen over. Gail talked to Scotty first and let him know that she had owned a Glock before. She wanted a 17c like mine. So he handed her one to examine and it didn't take her long to look at it.

"Just like the one I had before."

I handed Scotty a credit card but told him that they'd all need two each. He tried not to look surprised but he couldn't help himself.

"I know that they aren't supposed to break, but that's Dad's rule. Even Mom, Shelly, and Shelia have two apiece," I said.

"I asked Daddy why we had two each once, and he told me that was the way they were sold," Shelly said, a little miffed.

"It's the way I like to sell them," Scotty said, and laughed.

Scotty recommended 19s for Judith, and Kathleen ended up with 26s, like Mom and the girls used. I could tell that she was getting excited about it, now that she had her hands on one. Even Judith didn't look upset.

By the time we were through buying six Glocks and a thousand rounds of ammunition for each Scotty had made a good morning, but I think I made his day when I asked if he could do the modifications on one each for them, including Mom, Shelly, and Shelia like he was doing for me.

"I'll be glad to."

I turned to Al then, and asked him how he felt about some lessons. He looked like he was happy too.

Mom, Gail, and the twins were already familiar with the weapons and it only took Gail a minute or two to figure out the way the range was set up.

Al took Judith and Kathleen to a small classroom for some preliminary instruction while the rest of us went to burn some powder. We kept at it until noon when we broke to go home for lunch. Judith and Kathleen still hadn't fired the first shot.

Kathleen let me know about it too while we were going back home to eat.

"Damn, I thought I was going to get to shoot something, not study and take tests," she said.

"Did he make you take a test dear?" Mom asked.

"He made us both take one, it wasn't easy either, but we passed," she said.

"We got a pin too, it means that we can shoot anyone we want to," Judith said.

"Yeh, unless they've bought us a Hummer within the last year," Kathleen said.

"Whew."

"Saved your own bacon didn't you?" Judith asked.

"Just in the nick of time too."

"But when are we going to get to shoot something?" Kathleen asked, again.

"After we eat - we're going right back this afternoon," I said.

"Good, I think I'm getting pretty good and Shelia's doing better too," Shelly said.

Actually, I was a little tired of it since I'd practiced a lot lately, but it was my bright idea and I wasn't going to quit now since I could tell Mom was enjoying it too. She was already a good shot but she liked to practice once she got in the mood.

When we got in the house I was afraid that the world was coming to an end. Tolishanea and Kamakeata were both in the kitchen. They had food ready and were waiting for us to get back so they could serve us. We sat at the counter and let them.

They had completely ignored the part about sandwiches, but they had stayed right with my other request. They'd cooked a pork roast and served it with mashed potatoes, gravy, string beans, and corn on the cob. I was impressed with the food and more so with the service since they both made a point of pressing against me to load my plate.

We all tried to help with the dishes after we'd eaten but they wouldn't have it and sent us on our way. We headed back to the range and finished out the day there. Even Judith and Kathleen got in some practice time this afternoon and they did surprisingly well since Al stayed close and helped.

I wasn't so surprised to see that supper was nearly ready when we got back. They'd done it again - steaks - and they were done to perfection. We had baked potatoes this time and some Ranch Style Beans, one of my all time favorites. They shooed us out after we finished again, and since Dad wasn't expected home tonight, Mom went upstairs with us. We couldn't let her get lonely after all.

"Damn," Mom said, on the way upstairs.

"What's the matter mother?" Shelly asked.

"I forgot to check on the teacher I want to hire," she said.

"Why are you hiring a teacher?" Shelia asked.

"Didn't your brother tell you? You're through going to public school? Jack wants to hire a teacher to home school you three," Mom said, and I feared for my life for a second.

"No. Our brother did not tell us, it must have slipped his mind," they said, in unison of course.

"Dad didn't tell me to announce it and so I didn't," I said, trying to save myself with the Dad trick once again.

"He probably wanted to play big shot for the girls and now I guess I've ruined it for him," Mom said, and I knew she was trying to help me out of this.

"Don't worry, Mom, we won't let on that we already know," Shelly said.

"As for our brother, he has serious amends to make but he might be able to pull it off," Shelia said.

Gail, Kathleen, and Judith just laughed at me and I tried out my sheepish look for all it was worth. One of these days the Dad card wasn't going to work and I could feel that day getting closer all the time.

Just as we reached the girl's bedroom I got the urge for a little time in the hot tub. Thankfully Shelly and Shelia must have felt the same urge, and they didn't keep it to themselves.

"It's too early to go to bed yet. Let's go get in the hot tub and shake our titties at Jimmy," Shelia said.

"Yeh," Shelly said.

"That's a good idea, we haven't been in it for days," Mom said, and we turned around and headed back downstairs.

I had to get the wine of course and by the time I was out with it they were all in the water and had the bubble jets going strong. I poured us a glass and before I could get naked and get in Mom spoke up again.

"Jimmy, why don't you go ask Kamakeata and Tolishanea if they want to soak with us? I know they're both staying here tonight, in fact, they've been staying here a lot since Gertie B left," Mom said.

I guess that may sound strange but it really wasn't. They'd soaked with us before and would go swimming sometimes even though neither one could swim very well. Gertie B had been the cook and she'd left us not long after my birthday. Big Willie, her husband, got a better job somewhere and they'd moved. She hadn't been too happy about it.

I went into the washroom/lounge and they were watching TV.

"Hey, how bout coming out to the hot tub with us. We're all just sitting around getting sloshed," I said.

"I don't knows bout that Massa Jimmy, we's scared of white folks," Tolishanea said, and kept a straight face somehow.

I don't know how she did because it just cracked me up. In the first place, she normally spoke the most perfect English you were likely to hear anywhere in Georgia, and in the second, I don't think either one of them were scared of anything.

When I broke up laughing Kamakeata did too, doubling over and howling at her friend. That was more than Tolishanea could handle and she broke up at her own joke then. When we quit laughing they said they'd be out in a minute. I neglected to tell them that no one else would be wearing a suit.

I went back to the hot tub, shucked my clothes and got in, announcing that they'd be following in a minute.

"I didn't bother to tell them we were all naked," I said.

"They'll find out soon enough," Mom said, and giggled.

They came out in a minute, in tiny bikinis with thong bottoms but they balked when they saw us.

"Damn, Kamakeata, these white people is naked," Tolishanea said, laughing.

"Massa Jimmy just wants to see some black titties, that's why he done it," Kamakeata said, trying her version of slave talk.

She did good with it too. Mom, Shelly, Shelia, and I broke up at them but Gail, Judith, and Kathleen didn't really know how to take it. Mom noticed it and told them not to worry.

"They're just showing off."

"It's all right Miz Gail, we knows Massa Jimmy just wanna see our coochie," Kamakeata said, as she and Tolishanea stripped off their suits.

Finally, Gail, Judith, and Kathleen figured out that they were teasing and they laughed too.

"You should have seen your eyes when we came out talking like that," Kamakeata said, to Judith.

"It was so funny, I was afraid they were going to pop out," Tolishanea said.

Judith blushed but she was grinning the whole time. Kathleen looked at her and they both laughed at each other.

"I didn't know what was going on," Gail said.

"Well you were right about one thing. I did want to see your titties," I said, and then they all roared.

"Well, if you'd waved that pole at me weeks ago you could have been seeing them all along," Tolishanea said, and it was my turn to blush.

"It's not fair either, you were already in the water by the time we got here and I haven't seen it yet," Kamakeata said, making me blush more.

"Don't worry, he'll have to go get us another bottle of wine in a few minutes. How much chance do you think he has of making it go down before then," Mom asked.

Kamakeata looked around at all the naked titties floating in the water, and then at me.

"None, not a chance in hell," she said.

"He won't even try, he didn't the other day. He's proud of that thing and I'd say he's got a right to be. That's a lot of meat for a fourteen year old to be swinging," Tolishanea said, grinning.

"He might as well get the show on the road then. He may be hung, but he hasn't learned anything about the art of domestic servitude. He didn't even bring a wine glass for us," Kamakeata said.

As soon as she said it I was more embarrassed about that than I was about having to show myself. I popped up out of the water, apologizing and exposing my hardon at the same time. I went to get glasses for them and another bottle of wine. They were all laughing again as I left.

When I came back, Kamakeata showed everyone that she could do a wolf whistle as good as any construction worker. I wasn't embarrassed anymore though. I let my dick wave and went about the business of filling everyone's glass.

I found out quickly that a bottle of wine didn't go far for nine people, so the next time I had to go for more I brought four bottles, and the next time too. We all had a good buzz on after my third delivery of four bottles was gone, and the party broke up.

We got out, dried off, and headed to bed. Thankfully Tolishanea and Kamakeata didn't tease me anymore as we headed upstairs; they just split off and made for their quarters on the other side of the washroom.

I'd had more wine tonight than I'd ever had before and frankly, I was a little drunk. I wasn't alone in that condition though. I think Shelia, who crawled into bed first, was already asleep before Gail, who was the last one was even in the bed.

I learned about a hangover Thursday morning when I woke and I wasn't happy with my knowledge. I wasn't alone with it either. Shelly, Shelia, and Kathleen were in about the same shape I was. Mom, Gail, and Judith left us in bed to go downstairs and they were way too chipper in my estimation.

Mom was back up to torture us in about fifteen minutes and I'd had hopes she was going to administer the cure Dad had used on Shelly the morning after she got so drunk at the dance party. Especially after she made us all drink a big glass of Gatorade.

No such luck. We got our Gatorade but there was no sign of the magical Percodan. Mom gave us two Extra Strength Tylenol each and I had visions of the pounding in my head lasting for days.

Also unlike Dad's treatment she hustled us into the shower instead of letting us get back into bed but I couldn't really complain. Who would bitch about showering with Shelly, Shelia, and Kathleen no matter how his head was pounding.

The warm water helped us all out a little and as I started running soapy hands over six pretty titties, three outstanding asses, two auburn bushes, and one blonde one I began to feel quite a bit better. My dick started coming to life about then too and when they all wanted a turn washing it my spirits started making a comeback.

You see, I didn't have a headache in my little head and it had taken over most of my functioning. When I maneuvered behind Kathleen to tend to her titties via the reach around method and laid junior into her slippery ass crack I pronounced myself cured.

"Shelly, Shelia, would you look at your insensitive brother. Here I am on death's door and he's assaulting my poor ass while I'm too weak to defend myself" Kathleen said, complaining.

"Poor Kathleen, at least we're with you to offer condolences and moral support," Shelly told her, and then kissed her lips.

"And it's not like you could have expected anything else - you knew he was a beast when Dad had your things moved here," Shelia said.

"I know, I know, I'm just a sucker for a guy with a big dick and Hummers to pass around, but he's got me turned on now. I'd offer him a blow job to save my poor ass but he's already got me too weak in the knees for me to kneel," she said.

"Don't worry Kathleen, I'm not after your sassy ass this morning," I told her.

"You're not?"

"Not at all, I'm saving you for last and I'm going to make sure that everyone gets to watch?"

"Oh! Thank you, I think," she said, turning around in my arms and kissing me.

In fact we didn't do any fucking in the shower at all, just a lot of teasing. I did manage to let junior get some time, laying between Shelly's and Shelia's ass cheeks too, but he didn't get himself up into any of them. When we got out and dried off I was feeling a lot better.

I could smell bacon frying as I got half way down the stairs and it made my stomach grumble. When we were near the counter I saw there was plenty of toast piled up and a mountain of scrambled eggs in a big platter but everyone seemed to be waiting for us to arrive before they started eating.

I kissed Mom, Judith, and Gail good morning and then took a seat and the feeding was on. I'll admit I'm a greedy bastard when it comes to bacon. Mom knew this already though so there was plenty. I only ate about four or five eggs worth of the scrambled eggs but I know I probably finished off a pound of the bacon on my own.

"Any idea how Tolishanea and Kamakeata are doing this morning?" I asked Mom, after I'd done all the damage to the food I could.

"They're fine, they didn't really drink that much. I saw them as soon as I got down here. They're the ones that got breakfast started," she said.

"Where'd they go?" I asked.

I'd really halfway expected to see them again this morning. I don't mind saying I'd been impressed with the way they looked last night, naked, especially Tolishanea. They were both remarkably good looking and well built. Their tiny maid uniforms had always let me see that but seeing them naked last night, had driven home the point.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.