I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 15

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

There was a full welcome home bunch when we got to the house. Mom, Shelia, Shelly, and Judith were out the door to greet us almost as soon as we left the limo. They mobbed us, showering us with kisses and all wanting hugs.

I was beginning to feel sorry for the driver about the luggage he was carrying. I had two different sets and he'd have his work cut out for him at this stop. Even the limo's big trunk was crowded with our bags.

Mom was the first to notice the new things I had and she was quick to ask about them. I tried to get by with telling her I did a little shopping the afternoon before I left.

"I hope your father sent someone with you then, I hate to think what we'll find after opening this luggage if you did it by yourself," she said.

"Gail went with me and I'm sure that it will all be fine. Kathleen and Francis both checked it out in Dallas and they said it was nice," I told her, a little defensively.

"Well, she did a great job with the luggage, it is really nice," Judith said.

"I picked that out myself," I said, proud that I'd been able to get something right in the shopping department.

Mom seemed satisfied and we went inside. I did carry two bags while I was on my way, to help the driver out. I was happy again when I got inside because I could smell food.

"I guess neither of you are hungry," Mom said.

"I don't know about Jimmy but I'm starving, " Dad said, and I knew I didn't have to say anything.

We went to the table and there was food on it soon enough. During the meal they made us tell them all about the trip. There was a lot that I couldn't mention, especially at the table, so I stretched the part about Reunion Tower as far as I could and then told them I mostly just watched TV in my room when Dad didn't need any help with the negotiations.

They laughed at the same old joke and was I glad. My trip couldn't stand up to too many questions. I guess I could have told them that Kathleen and I stayed in bed fucking most of the time but I damned sure didn't want to. I'm pretty sure Mom had a big hint about what I'd been up, or down to, while I was stuck in Dallas with Kathleen.

"You have a lot of homework from school, Jimmy. The girls have been picking it up every day and its stack has grown. The good news is that Judith moved in completely and she says that she might be persuaded to give you a discount on tutoring, if you talk sweet enough," Mom said, teasing about the discount, I'm sure.

"You've moved in with us Judith? That's great," I said, and leaned over to kiss her, even though we were both eating.

"Yes, I'm right down the hall now instead of across town," she said, when we broke our kiss.

"I'm glad to be home but it's going to be a bummer in the morning, going back to school," I said.

"No school tomorrow, there's a teachers meeting," Shelly told me.

"Yes!"

"Don't look so happy, you'll be working on your homework tomorrow mister. I don't want to end up hearing you moan about how much you have when Sunday afternoon rolls around," Mom said, trying to sound stern.

"It'll still be better than going to school."

"You should have seen the long faces on Sharon and Karen Tuesday morning. When we told them that you'd gone out of town and wouldn't be back all week, they were crushed," Shelia said.

"I hate it for them but they did it themselves," I said.

"How long are you going to hold a grudge, Jimmy? I think that they've suffered enough. You should call them tonight and see if you can get a date with one tomorrow night and the other one Saturday night," Judith said.

I almost choked on my food when she did. I'd been worried that having Judith living with us would put a kink in me seeing other girls or women and it seemed Mom had been exactly right about her attitude. She was already suggesting I call both Karen and Sharon and there wasn't even a hint of jealousy. I think I managed to keep the surprise off my face but I'm not sure. I do know that I was turned, looking right at her when she said it and I'm sure that she was sincere.

"I might be a little tired from my trip for this weekend, I think I'll just stay home and see if I can't find someone around here to spend some time with me," I said, taking hold of Judith's hand and giving it a squeeze.

"I'm sure that somebody can put up with you if Kathleen has you worn down to a nub," Judith shot back.

I could tell at once that she was just teasing me; she didn't seem mad at all. I did blush though and when she, Mom, Shelly, and Shelia burst out laughing I blushed even harder. Judith gave my hand a squeeze then, I guess to let me know that she wasn't trying to be mean.

After the meal was over I got the biggest shock of the night. Judith took my hand again as she stood and she pulled me up with her.

"If it's all right, I think I should take stud muffin here up to his room and see if Kathleen has left me anything to work with," she said.

Mom grinned at me and Shelly and Shelia giggled, Dad looked just as surprised as I know I must have. Getting no dissent, Judith led me away to my fate.

Everything was great when we got into my bedroom. Judith pulled me into a searing kiss as she pressed her luscious body up against mine. My dick was hard in seconds and it was only a couple more before I had both hands full of her fine ass. She ground herself against me and then started trying to get my shirt unbuttoned while we were still kissing.

"Did you miss me," I asked, breaking the kiss.

"I'm so horny I could honk. I've been that way since you got out of the car. I missed you so bad while you were away," she said.

"I missed you too," I said.

"I'll just bet you were pining away for me while you were pumping away on Kathleen," she said, but she didn't sound mad about it.

I knew better than to prolong any talk about Kathleen and so I didn't say a word, but Judith wasn't shy about the subject.

"Well, did she teach you any tricks," she asked. "What's the matter, cat got your tongue? I know; it was the pussy that got your tongue."

"Your pussy is about to get my tongue," I said.

"I want some dick first, you can make up to me with some serious licking later, but I want a good fucking right now," she said.

Who was I to argue? We got naked and hit the mattress, with Judith on her back. No matter what she said she wanted I had to give her a few licks first to make sure that she tasted the same but she didn't put up with much of that. When I did move over her to mount, I took hold of her hands and pressed them back to the bed, holding her down again and searching by feel with my dickhead for her slit.

She moaned and shivered a little when I held her hands back and she growled in frustration a few times as my dick missed the target first off to one side and then the other. When I finally hit home and slid in she was hot and slippery and I was able to push it all the way up her with the first stroke. She was still tight though, very tight.

"Oh God, did your dick grow while you were out there? It feels so big in me," she said.

"It's been aching for you since I left," I said, as I pumped into her even harder.

She groaned when I hit bottom this time and the talking was apparently over as she wrapped her legs around my waist and started fucking back up at me in earnest. We went at it hard and heavy but somehow I was able to maintain control, even through her first screaming come. I couldn't get past her second one though because she threw her hips into overdrive and fucked me senseless.

I collapsed onto her after it was over and it took me a few seconds to get the strength to roll off to the side. She rolled over half onto me and put her leg over mine when she had a little breath back.

"I have a confession to make, Jimmy," she said.

"Confession?"

"Yes, I'm dying to watch you fuck someone else, Karen or Sharon or Kathleen or anybody; are you sure you don't want to call one of them to go out tomorrow?" she asked.

"Well, I think that Sharon and Karen need a little more time to simmer and it would be a little mean to call them on such short notice."

"Believe me, they won't mind," she said.

"Maybe not, but I'm not going to do it, and since every one of you seem to be in the know about her, Kathleen said she was going to be sore for a few days, but I'm not sure what caused it."

"I know very well what caused it and that's one thing that has me so horny. Your big old dick caused it and I know damned well that it's grown since last week, I just don't know how or why," she said.

"Maybe so, but I doubt it. Getting back to what you were wanting, I might be able to arrange for you to watch me with someone," I told her.

"Who, when?" she asked.

"I'm not telling you who, you'll have to wait in the closet and watch to see who."

"You'll really do it then, you'll let me watch you with another girl, while you fuck her?" she asked, and I could tell that she really was excited by just the thought.

"Yes, I've discovered that it doesn't bother me a bit," I said.

"And just how did you discover that?" she asked.

"Because I know damned well that Shelly and Shelia have watched you and me, they're probably out in the hall now. Shelly, Shelia, come on in here," I said, yelling toward the door.

They looked a little sheepish as they walked in but they didn't bother to hide the fact that they were looking us over closely. I thought that it would really surprise Judith but I was the one in for a surprise.

"Well they don't really count, they're your sisters and they've already told me that they watched us last weekend," Judith said.

"Well I wonder if they told you everything then?"

"What everything?" she asked.

"Get naked girls, Judith wants a turn watching and I'm not even going to make her hide in the closet," I told them.

Shelly and Shelia surely hadn't told Judith everything but the light shined for her as soon as they started throwing off clothes. Her mouth dropped open and she stared at their, soon uncovered, assets. Shelly was the first one naked and she was sucking my dick up hard right away. Judith just stared slack-jawed at the action.

Shelia was naked too in only a few more seconds and I motioned her to me. When she got within reach I pulled her and maneuvered her to straddle my face and lower her pussy to my lips. Judith had finally managed to close her mouth but she didn't know which way to look next.

When Shelly had junior sucked up hard she straddled my hips and before she could reach to guide my dick, Judith had hold of it. Shelly lowered herself onto it as Judith aimed.

"God, Judith, you were right, that thing has grown; not a lot but it is bigger than it was," she said.

"You little bastard, you've been fucking your sisters all along haven't you? Judith asked, almost hissing.

"Of course, who wouldn't? They're both beautiful and we're a really close family," I said, taking my mouth off Shelia's pussy and talking up between her legs.

"Jesus, this is even hotter than I imagined it could be," Judith said, still amazed.

"Be quiet and lick, Jimmy, I'm so horny and I'm getting close already since Judith is watching," Shelia said.

"She can do better than watch, help me out here, Judith, twist and tease her nipples," I said.

She hesitated for a few seconds while I went back to licking my sister's pussy. Soon enough she took a nipple with each hand and began to play with them. Shelia moaned and then Shelly began to speed up, moaning too. Shelly's pussy was clasping at my dick now and I knew she was every bit as close as Shelia.

In another couple of minutes I could feel Shelly and Shelia both tensing up so I sucked hard on Shelia's clitty, whipping it with my tongue, while I pushed up into Shelly pussy, trying to keep in her rhythm. In a few more seconds the rhythm was impossible to follow and as she went off, Shelia's ass moved so fast that I couldn't keep my mouth on her slit.

I was able to keep from coming and I just long dicked Shelly slowly as she sagged down onto me. Shelia fell off to the side panting but she was able to turn around to kiss my lips.

"Oh God, that was so hot. I'd never have believed it even though I knew, from the horseplay in the pool, that you weren't shy about copping plenty of feels off them," Judith said.

Shelly rolled off too now and when she did Judith saw that my dick was still as hard as stone. She was panting for it again but I knew I had the cure.

"I can't believe that you're still hard," she said.

"I won't be long, hold her down girls," I told Shelly and Shelia.

They popped up, grabbing Judith, pinning her on her back and holding her arms to the mattress like I usually did. I was between her long beautiful legs in a flash, pushing my dick up her until it bumped her cervix and then thanking Shelia for putting me in. Judith just moaned and pumped her hips.

I was already primed but it didn't matter because Judith was on fire from watching. We didn't last five minutes before I was spurting come and she was screaming again. After it was over, all four of us cuddled up as closely together as we could.

"Jimmy, you are full of surprises," Judith said, after she'd caught her breath.

"I am, and you haven't seen all of them yet."

We lay around and fell asleep for a while. When we woke and got out of bed we decided to rinse off in the shower and go to bed for real. After we were dry, Judith looked a little wistful and then kissed me goodnight and headed for her room. I caught up and took her hand.

"Aren't you going to sleep with us?" I asked.

"Can I?" she asked.

"Of course you can, unless Shelly and Shelia have changed a lot during my trip," I told her.

"Well I have my own room but to tell you the truth, I've been sleeping with them every night. I just thought you three might want to be alone together," she said.

"We do," Shelly said, "but we want you to be alone together with us."

Judith's face lit up at that and we all piled into bed. There was plenty of room and I was in hog heaven since there were more titties and pussies than I could play with at once. It was a great place to sleep, that's for sure.

When I woke the next morning I was surrounded of course. Shelia was the closest since she was draped half over me with her leg across mine and her head on my shoulder. I kissed her awake gently and watched as her eyes fluttered open and then she smiled.

"You know Shelia, I didn't get to fuck you last night. Think I can talk you into giving some up this morning?" I asked her.

"I don't know, play with my titties a little and we'll see."

Turns out I was a pretty good talker, or player with titties. I was already in her, balls deep and bumping the bottom, before the other two woke up and they helped me out with her titties while I held onto her buns and pounded us to glory. It was a wonderful way to start the day, especially since we didn't have to go to school.

We took a real shower together this morning and I had a lot of titties and bushes to wash and a lot of hair to shampoo. We had fun but I had to limit how much washing junior could take. We dressed and headed for the kitchen after we were dry.

Mom was there with something cooking and I decided that it was time for Judith to see that I wasn't afraid to give my mommy a real kissing. Walking right up, I put my arms around her for a good one. As I slid my tongue into my mother's mouth her arms came around me to hold me closer. Naturally I had to get my hands on her beautiful ass for a close inspection too. When we broke it off we were both a little revved up but I sat at the counter and breakfast was in front of us in no time.

"What's on for today?" Mom asked, as we ate.

"I think someone said something about some homework for me," I said.

"It's probably not as bad as we made it out to be but it would be better if you get it out of the way. While you're working on it, I think that Judith, the girls and I should take a little shopping trip," Mom said.

"I'd really like to but I have an eleven o'clock class, it's the only one on Fridays though," Judith said.

"Well, then it's just Shelly, Shelia, and me for shopping," Mom said, "Unless you can meet us after your class."

"I can do that, if you know where you'll be," Judith said.

"I'll just send the driver back to take you to class, then after it's over he can bring you to join us. If we go somewhere else he can always call us to find out where," Mom said.

"Wow, I've never even heard of anyone being brought to class in a limo."

"You'd better try to get used to it, Jack doesn't really like for you to drive yourself, especially since no one's been caught for the unpleasantness at your old apartment complex," Mom said.

"Great, it'll be a little adventure for me," Judith said, and tried to sound totally happy.

I'd seen her face almost cloud up over the apartment complex thing though and it made me understand why Mom had called it an unpleasantness. There was no way it could be disguised that easily but I'm sure that it was easier for Judith to take than if Mom had called it the murder.

"At least she'll be here for a while, in case I need some help with my homework," I said, trying to change the subject.

"Yes, you've been a good boy since you got back and I'll help you if you get stuck on something," she said.

After breakfast Mom, Shelly, and Shelia went off to get dressed and I went to my room to start on the homework. As usual, my teachers had given me very specific instructions for what I needed to do. I wondered about that again and decided that Dad must have some hand in it. I knew that when other kids missed school, they didn't get the kind of notes covering what they'd missed that I always did.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.