Lost One - Rachel's Story - Cover

Lost One - Rachel's Story

Copyright© 2007 by NightWriterStories

Chapter 6

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This story from the Peacock Club universe continues on through the eyes of Rachel Sands which tell about the events which lead to her breakdown and later confronting David Vale.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Horror   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size  

From the case file of Rachel Sands
Attending Psychiatrist: Dr Morton Orwell

As I listened to Rachel's story and I heard her words of hope for happiness, I realized that she was far from on the road to happiness. In all my years as a psychiatrist, I had dealt with people in complete denial and Rachel Sands was no different than any other case I had dealt with except for one important thing, she had killed a mother and her unborn child. I had dealt with many cases of domestic and physical abuse, but this case intrigued me as this woman seemed so much different.

As soon as she finished her telling of this part of her tale, I then said to her, "You think I don't understand about David Vale? The man left you for dead. Had Leo Diamond not found you, you may not be alive today."

Rachel looked at me and said to me, "Why don't you shut your fucking mouth? Rachel will tell you her side in her way and you need to stop pushing her!!!"

I looked and realized as soon as the anger came out and the woman spoke with so much anger that it wasn't Rachel talking. I was actually talking to Mandy.

I looked at the woman who I now knew as Mandy and said to her, "Why are you not allowing me to talk to Rachel? If you don't let me talk to her, I can't help her."

Mandy looked at me and laughed saying, "You want to help her? Back the fuck off. She can't handle going down this road. That's why I'm here. I will look after Rachel. Neither of us need your help."

I listened and watched Mandy's reactions trying to understand why Mandy came out when Rachel had mentioned about hoping to find happiness with Leo Diamond rather than appearing right after talking about the brutal beating she took from David Vale?

I spoke up and said to Mandy, "Look I fully understand your need to protect Rachel. However, Rachel is under my care and if you don't let me help her, the chances are that Rachel will never have a life except for a life behind these walls of the hospital."

I allowed my hand and eyes to circle the room of the hospital to make my point. Mandy's cold eyes looked back at me saying, "Dr. Orwell, you don't understand a thing. She can't go there. I can't let her. She won't be able to handle any of this at all."

I looked at Mandy and said, "How do you know? I've barely got started. Her and I were just starting to get somewhere. If you will stop protecting her, I can get the answers I need so that she can get well and live a normal life outside these walls without having to go back to prison. Don't you want Rachel to be happy?"

As I looked into the eyes of Rachel and listened as the words of Mandy replied, I saw some hesitancy in her look and she said but only a lot more calmly, "I am keeping Rachel safe. No harm will come to her Doctor."

I looked at her and knew that if Mandy didn't allow me to help Rachel, she would be lost forever and that in all likelihood that Rachel would remain behind the walls of this hospital for the rest of her life. I couldn't let that happen. I wouldn't. I finally said to her, "Look, if you wont let me talk to Rachel, you talk to me. What can't Rachel tell me? What is buried so deep in her that she can't talk to me and you feel the need to protect her?"

Mandy looked at me and said, "Don't go there fucker! I will not help you help yourself. I can protect Rachel and have been for a long time since the night she became a woman."

I looked at Mandy and said, "You mean the night she was raped by a john thanks to her mother."

Mandy looked at me and held up her hand as she winced as if she was in pain and said, "Stop this! I won't tell you anything. I will protect Rachel from everyone including herself. Its been my job since she was 10."

I looked at Mandy and asked, "Did you kill the two johns, the night that Rachel's mother died."

Mandy nodded saying, "They had to be stopped. They were hurting Rachel. Making her do things that a young woman shouldn't be doing to a young woman and even worse... to a little girl."

I listened and then asked Mandy, "Mandy, how long have you been protecting Rachel and why did you come here in the first place? You said you have been protecting Rachel since she was 10. Her mother forced her to take johns at 15. Why did you start protecting her? Tell me please so that I can help her. I'm begging you. This is Rachel's life we are talking about."

She looked at my and shot daggers with her eyes as she said, "I'm not telling you a thing. I've already said more than enough."

I now realized that there was far mor going on that even Rachel was aware of and I knew that no matter what, I had to find out and I was determined to find a way. A thought then occurred to me. I looked at Mandy and said, "Okay Mandy, I will make you a deal. I will ask you questions and you may answer only the ones you feel comfortable answering and that's it. I will not pressure you to talk about anything you don't want to talk about."

Mandy looked at me and surprised me with her own question asking, "Dr. Orwell, why do you even care? No one else has given a shit about Rachel. Why should you be any different? Do you want to fuck her too?"

She then pushed out her chest in my direction and cupped her breasts and began squeezing them. Come on Dr. Orwell. Do you want to fuck me or fuck Rachel?" She began to lick her lips seductively and then winked at me.

I looked at her in surprise and then with no thought I said, "Mandy, I'm Rachel's doctor. I have no desire to fuck her as you put it. I only want to help her. Please, I'm begging you. Let me help her."

She looked at me and then burst out laughing and said, "Ok Dr. Orwell, you may ask your stupid questions. Remember though, I will only answer the questions I feel like answering."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.