Lost One - Rachel's Story - Cover

Lost One - Rachel's Story

Copyright© 2007 by NightWriterStories

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story from the Peacock Club universe continues on through the eyes of Rachel Sands which tell about the events which lead to her breakdown and later confronting David Vale.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Horror   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size  

As I finished telling him about the death of my mother, I looked into Dr Orwell's eyes. For the first time since I've known him, I actually saw tears in his eyes. I now realized that this man was being completely honest with me. The only one since my father, Paul Sands.

He then said to me, "I'm sorry you had to go through that. However, I promise you I will help you. I want to see you get better. Will you trust me?"

I looked at him and nodded. It had been a long time since I trusted anyone and this man telling me he was ready to help me, was very incredible to me. I'd never known anyone that ever did anything for me without wanting something in return. Now I had to trust this man and the funny thing was, I did.

I smiled at him and it was a true, honest smile and said to him, "I do trust you Dr. Orwell and am willing to do anything you suggest that you think can help me."

He quickly wiped the tears from his eyes, not even realizing I had seen them and he said, "Very good, Rachel. I truly believe that I can help you. I realize that what I'm asking of you is not easy, but I believe I can help you a great deal as long as you continue to trust me."

I looked at Dr Orwell and smiled despite the fact I was nervous, but I also wanted to make sure he didn't see it. I realized right here and now that if I was ever going to have a chance at life, he was the only person that could save me. However, given what he had already told me, I wasn't so sure, if anyone could. I had killed a woman according to Dr Orwell.

I thought of the name Kimberly Walker and as I did, I saw a flicker of an image in my mind. It was the image of a young woman who was being raped brutally by two men.

As I saw it for just that instant, I thought I recognized the men. As fast as I saw the image, it disappeared. Did I actually see it or was it just in my head after what Dr. Orwell had told me?

I shivered as I shook what I saw from my mind and as I did, he looked at me with concern. He then asked me, "Rachel, what is it? Are you remembering something?" I looked at him and nodded and then at the same instant shook my head no and said, "Yes... No... I'm not really sure doctor. I saw it too quickly then it was gone. Oh my god, Dr. Orwell, I killed a woman. How could I do that and kill an innocent baby as well?"

Dr Orwell gently took my hand in his and smiled saying, "Rachel, believe me. I know it wasn't your fault. It's a direct cause of the abuse you suffered from others that came into your life. However, you have the power to take back your life by fighting back and not letting the abuse you suffered, destroy you. You can have your life back. It will take a lot of time and a lot of hard work, but it can happen and I will be here with you every step of the way. I promise you."

I looked at him with my eyes full of tears asking, "How can you help me if I have killed a woman and her unborn baby? For that matter, why would you want to help me? I'm a murderer. I deserve to die."

Dr Orwell looked at me with a sympathetic smile saying, "Rachel, it wasn't you that did it. I've told you that. I can help you see all of that. However, in order to do that, I need to know everything you can tell me which means we have to deal with some painful stuff I'm sure. Just remember, you are not alone. I'm here with you. I just need to know all you are able to. Tell me everything you remember. Cam you do that?"

I nodded to him through my tears saying, "Yes, Dr. Orwell. I can do that." I then took a deep breath and continued...

The night my mother died, I ran. I knew that no matter what I told anyone, no one would believe me. After all, why would they? I was a whore for my mother. All anyone would have to do is look at what I had worn the night my mother and those two men died. It was then I realized I was totally alone and that the only person I would ever be able to count on is me.

I went to the bus stop that night and caught a bus to a town known as Williams Pass. I didn't really have any destination in mind. All I knew was that I had to get out of town and it was the cheapest ticket I could get that would be far enough to make me feel safe. However, I knew deep down I would never be far enough to feel safe. I was 15, scared and alone.

When I arrived at the bus station, it was pretty much deserted. I saw maybe a total of 6 people at the station. Four of them were transients and the other two were a man and a woman. The woman was about twenty- five with nice sized breasts and long shapely legs. She was very well dressed and her companion was a male in his early twenties not much younger than her. He had blond hair which was cut short which was almost a crew cut.

The woman looked at me and approached me. I felt fear as I then stood up and was about to leave. She said to me, "I'm not here to hurt you. I see that you are alone and I thought you could use a meal and a warm bed to sleep in."

I looked at her nervously and asked, "Why would you do this for me?" She looked at me and gave me a warm smile saying, "Look, I know what its like to be alone and on the run. I've been there. I can also tell you, its not safe being on your own. I offer you a place to stay till you can get back on your feet or perhaps find a job?"

I looked at her and said, "I wouldn't even know where to find a job. I'm only fifteen years old. I had to leave and I have nothing in the way of skills to offer anyone."

She smiled at me and then looked at her companion saying, "Perhaps Bobby and I can find something for you. My name is Vicki and this is Bobby. We own a home for people such as yourself and if you like, you are welcome to stay with us. Isn't that right, Bobby?"

The young man with the blond crew cut nodded saying, "Yes Mistress. We have a home for her if she wants it."

I looked at them both. They appeared to be very nice people and the reality was, I had nowhere else to go. She looked at me and asked, "So are you interested?"

I nodded saying, "Yes. I have no place to go so I will accept."

She smiled and looked at Bobby who smiled a warm smile saying, "Is that all you have for your stuff?" He pointed to a small duffle bag. I nodded.

Vicki nodded as I looked back to her. She then said, "That's fine. We will get you a new wardrobe and perhaps we can see about getting you some work in our kitchen for starters."

She then steered me towards the bus station entrance and we left the bus station. We then got into a big fancy red car and headed away from the bus station. We drove for about thirty minutes and then pulled up to a great big house. On the sign it read "The Townsend House for Girls"

We then drove through an electric gate and were greeted by a guard at the entrance. He smiled and waved us through. We then got out of the car and entered the big huge house which was a mansion. I had never seen anything like it in my life.

As soon as we entered, there were about a dozen young girls standing in line waiting to greet us. I noticed that all the girls were around my age. They all were very friendly and each took my hand and shook it and then hugged me tight and welcomed me.

I must admit, I felt very overwhelmed with the way I was greeted. I had never felt like anyone cared now I was seeing that people cared and I actually felt loved for the first time since Daddy Paul died. I finally now felt after walking in here, I finally had a home. At least I hoped I did. Time would tell.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.