Frightened One - Cover

Frightened One

Copyright© 2007 by NightWriterStories

Chapter 7

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is story is in 3 books all included in this story. The story itself tells about David Vale's violent past and how two people David is connected to it. Each book will be written through the point of view of David Vale, Rachel Sands and Duncan Chambers as each of them has a story to tell in which all stories connect to The Peacock Club.Enter the Peacock Club if you dare!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Horror   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Violence  

I stood there smiling knowing for the first time I was happy in a long time and after two days only, I knew it was because kimberly was here... I vowed right then to protect her with My life for as long as she needed Me...

Time for Me went by fast and the days with kimberly turned into months and the months slowly turned into years... It was now 3 years that kimberly had come to live with Me and W/we were now comfortable enough where W/we werent on eggshells with each other... I still not once had touched her sexually in anyway... However, by now it had slowly come to light to Me that I was falling in love with her... truthfully, I knew I was in love with her... however, the pain of what I did to Rachel all those years ago held Me back.

Over the 3 years W/we had been together, kimberly had grown even more beautiful but also she had become more confident in herself... she was not the same scared lilone that I met 3 years ago. she laughed regularly and knew when I was joking and when I was serious... she still did everything I asked to the letter... I can only recall one time when she truly messed up and it was a lesson that neither of U/us would forget.

About a year after kimberly moved in with Me, I bought her a computer. I had taken the time to show her how to surf the net and in no time she was a net junkie and was quite good in using the net as well as her computer... the purpose of the computer was to get her interested in things and also to get her to want to leave the house and go exploring on her own and I thought if she knew what was outside in the real world outside the doors of My home, she may want to get out and enjoy it as well as make new F/friends. However, it didn't work... Even after 3 years she was scared to leave the house and only way I could get her to leave the house was if I went with her. she trusted Me enough where if she was with Me, she would go anywhere as long as I was with her.

I even tried to encourage her to go back to school and since she loved the computer, maybe take some computer courses but once she found out she would be going on her own without Me she was afraid. I had learned over the years that what she had to deal with Robert's constant abuse was that He never trusted her. never allowed her to leave and have a life... she was treated as a slave... I tried to explain to her that as a submissive she was no slave and did have rights and did have an opinion and made sure that she knew she could come to Me about any problems she may have... For the most part she was able to and W/we had a pretty good relationship... However, getting back to thise day she messed up on...

On this one particular day, she had been on the computer and discovered chatrooms on the internet. she had made many F/friends and when W/we talked about O/our days that W/we spent from each other which was when I had to leave her alone and head to work, she would tell Me about the F/friends she had met and when she talked about them, her eyes lit up and I could see that these were real P/people to her so I didn't discourage it. In fact I had hoped by her talkiing to O/others online it might encourage her to get out into the real world and make other F/friends but so far this was not to be.

When I came home this one night, I came in and to My surprise, I smelled no dinner like I was used to smelling when I came in and when I came around the corner, she was still on the computer... Since I had bought the computer although I knew she chatted, not once had I ever come home and found her on it. This time she was still on it and hadn't even heard Me come in.

I cleared My throat and then she looked up with a start and for the first time in a long time, I saw fear in her eyes. Truthfully, I was disappointed more than I was mad. she had never not had My dinner ready and I looked at her and spoke firmly but was very careful not to lash out at her and said"lilone, do you want to explain to Me why My dinner isn't ready?" she looked down at the floor and I could see that she was very sorry. she immediately apologized and said she would go make dinner immediately. I told her to wait that I was not finished as she had to be punished and she dropped to her knees and kneeled at My feet and awaited punishment not saying a word. I could see even when she dropped to her knees, she was terrified I was going to beat her. I then spoke" lilone, I'm not going to beat you at all... beating you is not warranted in this case. However, you will lose computer privilidges for 2 days for not having My dinner ready and also not having a journal for Me as well by the time I got home as I expect!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.