Frightened One - Cover

Frightened One

Copyright© 2007 by NightWriterStories

Chapter 6

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is story is in 3 books all included in this story. The story itself tells about David Vale's violent past and how two people David is connected to it. Each book will be written through the point of view of David Vale, Rachel Sands and Duncan Chambers as each of them has a story to tell in which all stories connect to The Peacock Club.Enter the Peacock Club if you dare!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Horror   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Violence  

As I lay sleeping in the present, I slept soundly for the rest of the night, and in the morning when I woke up I was eager to start a brand new day and take on the new challenge of training kimberly...

The next morning I was up bright and early... I immediately went to the kitchen as I arrived there I found kimberly already there... she was rummaging around the kitchen looking for the utensils and having no luck finding them. As she saw Me, she came towards Me with eyes full of fear and tears running down her face and she said to Me, "Master, i'm sorry for not having breakfast ready for You. You have been good to me and i wanted to have it ready... i'm sorry for failing you... she lowered her eyes and i saw her body starting to tremble. I went to her and gently place My hand on her face and raised her face so her eyes were looking into Mine and said "lilone, you have not failed Master at all. you cannot prepare breakfast or do your chores if you don't know where things are now can you?" I smiled at her as i said it and continued" lilone, i realize you are frightened because of how Robert treated you but I am not Him. you will never be abused... you will be punished if and only when there is a valid reason... it is not My way of doing things so please do not worry."

I then showed her where everything in the kitchen was and she was able to start breakfast which once she started cooking, her eyes lit up knowing that she could serve Me. While she was busy in the kitchen, I then slipped into My study down the hall and called the club to see how things were going. With the Peacock Club well established, I didn't have to go to work everyday and had a great bunch of P/people working for Me so it really wasnt necessary I be there... However, My love for a place where I got My first real job as well as a place that meant everything to Me because I was a partner thanks to My Mentor and Friend, Duncan Chambers. I talked to the manager and learned that things were going good according to him... However, there was something in his voice that told Me something else was wrong. I finally asked him, " Pete, you ok?"... He took a moment to catch his breath and then said " yeah David I'm fine... however there is a message for you to call Dale at the his office... hes called quite a few times in the past 2 hours. I tried to call earlier but your line has been busy." I had taken the phone off the hook so kimberly could sleep. I apologized to Pete and then after getting off the phone with him... I then called Dale Saunders who was the Peacock's accountant and financial advisor. He told Me something had come up and He wanted a meeting with Me as soon as I could and I said to him" Dale I will be busy for the rest of the day but can meet with you first thing tomorrow." He said that was fine and when I tried to find out more... He told Me not to worry it could wait till tomorrow. I hung up the phone and then heard kimberly knock on My study door" Master, breakfast is ready" her soft voice called out to Me.

I went to breakfast and sat down to a big breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausages, hash browns, toast, coffee and orange juice. The food was wonderful. kimberly was a wonderful cook. As I was eating, she stood not moving and I said to her" aren't you going to join Me?" she looked at Me and said " no Master... You have not given this girl permission to do so" Realizing I had momentarily forgot she was a true submissive, I granted her permission to join Me... in fact I insisted on it.

she sat down and looked at the table nervously. I then said to her" lilone, you may help yourself to some food... there is plenty there. you made enough food to feed an army." she then helped herself to a small portion of everything on the table and then lowered her eyes still very nervous about doing this. I put My fork down for a moment and then gently cupped her chin into My hands and said to her" you aren't used to this are you? this thing about sitting with a Master and sharing a meal. are you?" she nodded carefully and said to Me" no Master. Master never let Me join Him at all. in fact He insisted i not be in the room when He ate." I was stunned but had also enough knowledge about the lifestyle to know that whether I approved or not, Other Masters did things Their own way and it wasnt My right to say if another Dominant was wrong. Instead I said to her,"lilone, it may not have been his way, but it is Mine and I expect you to join Me in all meals while you are here. do you understand?" she smiled at Me... it was actually the first time I had seen her smile and I swear her face lit up the kitchen as she said" yes Master... i will do as You wish." I replied, I do wish it and I also insist you take a lil bit more and put it on your plate. I need you healthy and if you are starving, you are not much help to Me in a weakened condition cause of not eating enough." she obediently did as she was told and took a lil more... not much more but enough where I was satisfied she wouldn't be passing out on Me from starvation.

After breakfast, she went about loading the dishwasher and cleaning up and when that was done she then kneeled at My feet awaiting further instructions... it had been a long time since I had the opportunity to be a Master to one so I had forgotten the ways of a submissive. After standing the above her while she kneeled at My feet, I realized why she was waiting quietly at My feet. I motioned for her to got off the floor and stand before Me. I then said to her" forgive Me. it has been a long time since I have had a lilone to serve Me. I will now explain to you what I expect from you." I explained that I what time I wanted My dinner everynight. how My clothes were to be washed as well how I wanted My house cleaned... I proceeded to take her around the house and showed her where everything was. she obediently followed Me around... As she did, I would glance at her face as she paid attention to all the orders I gave her... her face was lit up and for the first time since I met her, she actually looked at peace. I was relieved to know that. I wanted to see her happy and now that she had the opportunity to make herself useful to Me, she was.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.