Frightened One - Cover

Frightened One

Copyright© 2007 by NightWriterStories

Chapter 5

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is story is in 3 books all included in this story. The story itself tells about David Vale's violent past and how two people David is connected to it. Each book will be written through the point of view of David Vale, Rachel Sands and Duncan Chambers as each of them has a story to tell in which all stories connect to The Peacock Club.Enter the Peacock Club if you dare!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Horror   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Violence  

I looked at her and replied" ok lilone, W/we both have had a long day and its time that W/we both got some sleep" I then escorted her to the guest room across from My room and also showed her where the bathroom was and said to her" you may wash up or bath... there are fresh towels in the bathroom as well as everything else you need to clean yourself... tomorrow I will take you out and get you anything else you require and W/we will begin your training as well."

With that, I left her in the guestroom and then retired to My room... I was exhausted and immediately fell asleep and began to dream about My past and how the meeting of two people Duncan and Victoria Chambers changed My life... for a little while forgetting all about kimberly and O/our new arrangement...

As soon as I fell asleep I was in a world I had long forgotten. A world filled with pain but also a life long lesson I will never forget as long as I live. As I slept the dream of the past soon came...

I had been pretty much hiding out for about two years... always seem to be looking over My shoulder wondering if the police would ever catch Me... Everyday I looked into the paper seeing if the police had found Rachel's body. I saw nothing to indicate that they had found anything but never stuck around in one place to find out. Now that two years had past I had decided that it was time to stop running... I hadnt been caught yet and since there was nothing that was mentioned in the papers. I had accepted the fact that her body was never found in that old house... My reasoning was since it was an old house and no one had been there for years, the body would never be found so I stopped hiding and started going out into the open with no care in the world and still the same selfish attitude I had prior to Rachel.

I found myself wandering the streets again making whatever money I could wherever I could and now that I was an adult at 21 I had aged where not many people would know Me as I was the last time before I went into hiding 2 years before. One night I stopped by a club known as the Peacock Club and ordered a beer and enjoyed it a lot... I felt safe and free and as I continued to drink the beer, I got more comfortable and with not a care in the world, I started to hit on a young waitress in the club known as Lynda. she was a brunette with short hair and deep brown eyes who had Me excited from the moment I saw her. While drunk, I was arrogant enough to believe that she wanted Me and that night I decided I was going to have her.

All night from the time I had enough liquor in Me to work up the courage to pursue her, I had been leering at her and calling her names like" sexy" and asking her when I could have a date with her. she had been pretty easy going for most of the night and just brushed off My advances. Well, it only encouraged Me to pursue her harder and to become more vulger and finally she approached Me and asked to have a word with Me in private. Once we were sitting in the corner of the club she said to Me with as much courage as she could muster " look I am flattered that you seem to like me. However, I don't appreciate the way you have treated me all night and I'm at the point where if you don't stop, I'm gonna have the owner throw you out so back the hell off!"

I was shocked and because of the boose as well as My arrogant attitude, I then without thinking slapped her hard across the face and said to her" who the hell do you think you are you slut? I am a paying customer which means I own you"

As soon as I got the words out I felt a tap on the shoulder and turned to see a big man with graying at his dark hair around the temples and he said to Me just before He took a swing at Me "not in My club asshole. You own no one." With that before I had a chance to respond He hit Me so hard I saw nothing and don't even remember hitting the floor.

When I awoke I was in a small room laying on a cot and had a damp cloth over My head. standing before Me was a woman in her early thirties I guessed and as soon as she saw Me open My eyes she turned and called softly behind her " Master, He's awake." And then before I know it I saw the man who hit Me standing over Me as well. He was a big man. That I still remembered and He stood at least 6 feet tall and looked as if He could have been a boxer or even a wrestler... He appeared to be about 50 years old or so with dark hair which was starting to gray at the temples. I looked at Him and He studied Me and finally spoke to Me." I see You are awake. Good! You are damn lucky I didn't beat the shit out of You for what You did to My waitress! Lynda doesn't deserve that kind of treatment and before You entered My club which is a BDSM club, You should have known My rules... if You had read the rules at the door, You would have known that W/we don't take kindly to that kind of behavior" I told Him I was truly sorry but I had no idea what a BDSM club was and as soon as I said that He began to tell Me about the lifestyle known as BDSM and described so many areas about it to Me that I must admit excited Me. Especially when He described how some in BDSM were into pain and some had a strong desire for kinky sex practices... He also explained about another area which didn't interest Me much which was all about respect, trust and love but when He mentioned to Me about Domination... then I was interested again.

W/we talked for hours and then that night He offered Me a place to stay as well as a job. I accepted both and for the first time in many years I slept in a clean bed. When I went to bed that night, I slept peacefully for the first time in years and felt safe not having to worry about strange sounds in strange places and for the first time in a long time I actually felt that there was hope for Me. I started My job at the Peacock Club the next day as a bus boy cleaning tables and dish washing. Surprising enough I was grateful to have a job. I also saw Lynda the next night and apologized to her for My behavior the night before. she smiled and accepted My apology but never did she approach Me again nor I her. After My behavior I was still embarrased not to mention I was also worried about My new boss and mentor Duncan Chambers, beating the shit out of Me as promised if I ever laid a hand on any of His girls again.

After hours at the club, I spent a lot of time learning more about the lifestyle of BDSM and for the most part was very interested in the lifestyle but again when Duncan and His lilone who also was His wife victoria, tried to explain about the importance of trust, respect and love... I heard none of it but in order to appease T/them I pretended that I did. One day what I truly knew was put to the test. Once Duncan had seen that I had taken an interest in the lifestyle, He had made it a point of taking Me under His wing and decided the next step was to give Me a chance to Dominate and with both His and victoria's consent, victoria was told to treat Me with the same respect she had treated Him with and that anything I asked her provided it was within reason, I was allowed to do as long as it didn't involve any sexual contact nor was I ever to abuse the trust T/they were placing in Me by allowing Me this opportunity. I was told I was allowed this for training purposes only.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.