Frightened One - Cover

Frightened One

Copyright© 2007 by NightWriterStories

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is story is in 3 books all included in this story. The story itself tells about David Vale's violent past and how two people David is connected to it. Each book will be written through the point of view of David Vale, Rachel Sands and Duncan Chambers as each of them has a story to tell in which all stories connect to The Peacock Club.Enter the Peacock Club if you dare!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Horror   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Violence  

"At 16 I had enough beatings and enough of dealing with my father to last me a life time... So I set out on my own leaving behind my two younger sisters, Pam and Amy. At the time I left Pam was 15 and Amy was 12. In all honesty I really didn't think about them at all when I left it was about me... I so wanted to get away and swore to God I would never be like my father... Once out of town, I would stop into small towns and pick up work doing what I could but because I was so young and not out of school, it wasnt so easy to find work so then I came up with another plan... I knew that lots of men and women liked young teenagers so I started to sell myself to whoever would pay for it... I did this till I had an experience I will never forget".

As I recounted the memories in my mind, I saw her eyes were glued to me... My God she was listening and as I continued to study her, it was almost as if she could relate. her eyes lit up every once in a while and when I finally told her about my last day as a male prostitute her eyes looked very frightened as if she knew exactly what I had been through. I then began to tell her about that last painful day that nearly ended my life.

"When I was about 2 months short of my 19th birthday, I was hanging around down on a streeet corner where I had been turning tricks for nearly 3 years by this time... I then saw a car pull up and it was a shock because the car itself was a very fancy car... much too fancy for the area I hung out in but seeing it told me a different story... it was fancy so I thought" Oooh money" Surely he would be willing to pay big bucks for me... When he did pull up along side me and pulled out a wad of bills I was sold and jumped at the cash. After negotiating a price and him telling me what he wanted for that money, I took him back to the seedy apartment I was living in and with no ceremony let him do what he wanted to me. At first it was great... rough but great and then he pulled a knife on me and started to cut my body... Don't get me wrong after the pain I suffered from my father I began to enjoy pain... Pain was a part of my life and had been no different as a male prostitute, but this guy was bad. He then started to leave slices all down my body... I could feel the blood flow from me and I did everything I could not to scream but it was too painful... He then came to my manhood and took the knife and nicked my testicles and the pain was excruciating between the pain and the blood, I finally passed out. When I awoke, he was gone and my body was cut and my face swollen as I discovered later he had beaten me while unconscious...

I became very fearful and decided to pack up and get out and left the apartment not even bothering to pack up the few belongings I had and left and told no one where I was going... I really didn't even know myself. What I did believe was that my days as a prostitute were over and that no one would ever lay a hand on me again. I then stopped into another little quiet town and once there was able to get work in a hotel as a dishwasher. However, in all honesty I suspected at the time, the owner who was an old lady in her 70's, had a thing for young teenage boys and I played it for all it was worth and got the job as dishwasher. She also gave me free room and board on the condition that I was to do some" extra work" which was another way of saying sleep with any guests she asked me to. I was used to doing it so I was prepared to do as she asked and I had also aquired a knife along the way of my travels for protection... I had picked it up at a sporting goods store after I left the hotel where I had been beaten. So far I had no need to use the knife and figured if I wasnt hurt then why not use the body I had for my own personal gain so I did. I also discovered that I not only had to entertain the guests but pay for my room and board by sleeping with my boss.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.