Frightened One - Cover

Frightened One

Copyright© 2007 by NightWriterStories

Chapter 20

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 20 - This is story is in 3 books all included in this story. The story itself tells about David Vale's violent past and how two people David is connected to it. Each book will be written through the point of view of David Vale, Rachel Sands and Duncan Chambers as each of them has a story to tell in which all stories connect to The Peacock Club.Enter the Peacock Club if you dare!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Horror   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Violence  

I waited for what seemed like hours but in truth I knew it wasnt that long at all. However, I knew I was scared but I also knew that this was also something I wanted for many years. Even if they changed their minds, I knew I had to do this and whether I cared to admit it, Kimberly also knew it as she knew me.

The door finally opened and there stood a woman who was in her mid forties. She was tall with short dark hair and light tanned skin. When she looked at me, tears filled her eyes and she started to cry as she yelled happily the inside of her room and said" Oh my god Pammy... come quick. Oh my god!! David."

Then the woman threw herself into my arms and began to cling tight to me as she began to cry soaking my shirt as she cling to me as if her life depended on it.

While my little sister Amy was clinging to me, the door opened wider and there stood my sister Pam. Her face went from white with shock to a look and of pale white and then she came closer to the door and then moved into my arms had Amy had done and burst into tears as well.

We stood holding each other what seemed like hours. All of us crying and finally Pam composed herself enough to say. " Amy, let our brother in for god sake." She then smiled and ushered both Amy and I in and closed the door.

Once we were inside the hotel room, we again clung to each other and then when we finally realized that it wasnt a dream for any of us, we settled down enough to at least talk about things.

I started by saying. " I'm sorry for running out on both of you. I was selfish and only thought of myself and I'm sorry. I just couldnt take it anymore and I had to get out. I was terrified of Dad and I also knew that if I stayed I probably would have killed him. My god! Everyday I prayed for him to die when we all lived together. I'm so sorry... Oh my god I'm so sorry."

I then burst into tears again and couldnt stop. The guilt I felt for running out on them had been eating at Me for years and it was finally way too much for Me to handle. All I could do was cry.

Both Amy and Pam came over to me and both my sisters hugged me tight and Amy said. " David, we love you and we forgive you. We know what it was like and we also wanted to run. We are just so glad we found You." She hugged me tight and then looked at Pam and Pam said." Amy's right. We all know what that bastard was like and David. No one is angry at you. Not even Mom before she died."

They told me that my mother had died of cancer about 2 years after I left. Once my mother died, the abuse started on both of them until Pam finally got angry and took a rolling pin and smacked him in the head with it and the police were called and both Pam and Amy went into foster care and despite the fact that both Pam and Amy were separated for a few years because Amy was still a minor at the time Pam was released when she was 18, Pam still managed to keep track of her thanks to the kindness of Amy's foster parents and did so till Amy was of legal age. Later over the years, they had heard he had drank himself to death about 10 years ago.

They explained that a lot had happened but once they knew our father was safely in jail, they then began their search for me. As soon as Pam was of legal age, she and Amy did everything to try and find me and then they decided to place a personals ad in a San Francisco newspaper figuring that I would probably run to a big city to hide rather than a small town.

I smiled and said that I had done the opposite as I felt that I was safer hiding underground rather than be seen and I had hidden for 3 years. I then told my entire story to them.

When I was finished, all of us were crying again and Pam said. " I'm so sorry about Kimberly. She sounds like a wonderful woman and for her to ask Mr Chambers to look for Us was so giving. She must have been a wonderful woman and despite the fact You didnt have her long at least You had some time to know what true love was."

Amy agreed and smiled at both Pam and I and said. " Now at least we have each other again and I am sure if there is a heaven kimberly is up there with your baby and smiling knowing that we are finally reunited."

At the mention of the baby, I had a lump in my throat and I felt the tears in my eyes as I remembered how scared I was and how Kimberly had been willing to give it up in a heartbeat and I began to cry again and explained to them about the sacrifice kimberly was willing to make for Me because of My fear.

Amy looked at Me and said. " David, no matter what your past was, you are not like Dad was. Never David. Don't forget no matter what mistakes you made, you owned up to them and were willing to do something about them and you eventually got help for your problems. Dad never did."

Pam agreed with Amy and said." David, have you thought about what Judge Waters told you? About doing something for someone else?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.