Frightened One - Cover

Frightened One

Copyright© 2007 by NightWriterStories

Chapter 19

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 19 - This is story is in 3 books all included in this story. The story itself tells about David Vale's violent past and how two people David is connected to it. Each book will be written through the point of view of David Vale, Rachel Sands and Duncan Chambers as each of them has a story to tell in which all stories connect to The Peacock Club.Enter the Peacock Club if you dare!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Horror   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Violence  

I left Judge Harry Waters with a new outlook on life and I actually felt hope. I would take Harry Waters words to heart and make sure that I put his advice to good use. However, there is one thing I knew I had to do first. I then got in My car and headed towards Duncan and victoria's hotel...

I arrived at Duncan and victoria Chambers hotel and went straight to the desk clerk and asked what room Duncan Chambers was in and was told he was in room 102 just down the hall from the front desk. I then went and knocked on the door and victoria answered.

When victoria opened the door, she was taken back to find Me there. Once she recovered she looked at Me and in a very firm but respectful tone said. " Master David, please excuse this one for saying this but if you are here to cause trouble, it would be appreciated if you would just leave please."

I looked at her and I said to her calmly. " victoria, I'm not here to cause any trouble for A/anyone. Please know that. I've come here to apologize to Him. I read His letter and I understand and I swear to you that I won't make trouble."

she looked at Me and nodded then opened the door and let Me in and then called for Duncan. When Duncan arrived, I could see that He looked a lot older since the shareholders meeting. He looked at Me with very sad eyes and I could see the toll of what I had done to Him and I knew that Judge Waters was right. I needed to stop and let go of everything and it had to start with this Man. My Mentor. The only Father I had ever known and loved as such.

I looked at Him and said. " Duncan, I'm not here to make trouble for you. I mean that. I would like to come in and talk to you please."

Duncan showed no anger at Me at all. In fact, I actually saw some color come back in His face and then a small smile came to His face and He said to Me. " David, You are F/family... No matter what has gone on between Us, nothing can break that bond ever. So please come in. We can talk inside."

Duncan said to victoria that He and I were going into the send We were not to be disturbed at all once victoria brought Us coffee. Following her Master's instructions she went to make coffee while Duncan and I went to the second room of the hotel suite.

Once inside, I said to Him. " Duncan, I read Your letter. Truthfully, I read it after kimberly's service. I'm sorry. I didn't know about anything that Rachel was doing to You. Yes I knew that she had probably threatened Me. Hell, at first I had thought she was going after victoria... However, I truly didnt realize the depth that she had gone to or what You had gone through to keep both victoria, kimberly and I safe. I am sorry. Had I known, I wouldnt have said what I said or treated You the way I did."

Tears had filled My eyes and I started to sob. As the sobs started, I felt Myself finally break down and then I began to cry harder. As I was crying, I felt strong arms wrap themselves around Me and was in a bear hug with Duncan. As soon as His arms were around Me, I finally let go and just cried while Duncan held Me, not saying a word.

Everything had finally taken its toll on Me and for the first time, I was finally able to release all the pain inside Me and I cried. Cried for what I did to Rachel. Cried for what had been done to Rachel and Duncan as well as what I had done to Duncan. I cried for the loss of My kimberly and for the first time, I cried for the loss of a baby, I would never know. However, this time, I didn't blame A/anyone. Not Rachel, Leo Diamond, Duncan or even Myself.

After about 15 minutes, I was finally able to stop and had let go enough to feel better and I then gently pulled Myself away from Duncan and began to compose Myself. As soon as I was done, there was a knock on the door and then victoria brought in a pot of coffee and quietly left.

Once I had calmed down enough. Duncan and I helped Ourselves to coffee and then He began to speak. " David, I accept Your apology and I also apologize to You. I should have come to You and I didn't. I truly believed I was acting in Your best interests. I'm sorry that I didn't come to You but at least You now know why."

I looked at Him and understood and said. " Duncan, I understand. You did it to protect all of U/us. I know that You love Me as I love You. I also know what F/family means to You. I now understand even more so now. You showed Me the depths of what You would go through to protect Me and I have to say. I would do the same thing if I had been in Your shoes. I love You Duncan. You have always been the Father I never had and I thank You for that."

In all the years I've known Duncan Chambers I don't recall a moment I ever saw Him shed tears of any kind but when He heard My words tears filled His own eyes and He said to Me. " I love You too David. I never stopped."

He then said to me. " You are right. Family is important to me as it should be to everyone. David, you can have money, material things and all sorts of wealth in the world but without the love of family, none of that means a damn thing. We all need family including you David."

He then went to his desk drawer and opened it and removed a plain white letter sized envelope and held it up to me. He then looked deep into my eyes and said to me. " David, I have something I want to read to you. It's something that I never told you about. If you recall when I wrote you the letter, I had mentioned that Kimberly had been in contact with me while Victoria and I were in Europe. I would like you to read it please. It was a wish that she wanted most in the world for you, David. she loved you more than you could possibly know and once you read the letter, you will understand the depth of her love for you."

He handed me the letter and I opened it carefully. A lump in my throat as I did. I looked at the words on the page and began to read the letter which read as follows:

Dear Master Duncan,

Please excuse this one for the use of the term " Master". I hope it doesnt offend you. I am very much aware I only have one master and that is my Master David, who I love with all my heart.

However, I have such high respect for you that calling you " Sir" seems so small when you have been such a wonderful friend to my master. If this offends you please let me know as I only started thinking of you as Master Duncan because whenever your Victoria would refer to my Master in our letters and phone conversations she called him Master David... She also explained that because he was family to both of you, you allowed it as long as she never referred to anyone else as Master. I am doing the same because like My Master, you also deserve it as you are family to both of us and always will be. I also know my master sees you as a father he never truly had and its that reason I am finding myself calling you master. I will stop if you wish as I should have asked first. Master would be furious if he knew i did it without asking first.

With that being said, I am writing to you because of the subject of family. I'm writing to you because I need your help. My master has a birthday coming up and I would like to surprise him with a special gift and would like to have all of his family there to celebrate it which includes you and yourVictoria.

There is also someone else I would like there for master. My master has told me of his past growing up and i know that he ran away from home at 16 and lost contact with his sisters. I don't know much about them except their names and their ages at the time he left. Their names were Pam who was 15 and Amy being 12 at the time.

So I guess if they can be found, Pam would be about 49 and Amy 47. I am hoping you with your resources can find them if they are still alive. Since being with master, I have seen how sad he can be sometimes and I have also heard Him cry out in His sleep their names saying " I'm sorry Pam. I'm sorry Amy".

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.