Frightened One - Cover

Frightened One

Copyright© 2007 by NightWriterStories

Chapter 15

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This is story is in 3 books all included in this story. The story itself tells about David Vale's violent past and how two people David is connected to it. Each book will be written through the point of view of David Vale, Rachel Sands and Duncan Chambers as each of them has a story to tell in which all stories connect to The Peacock Club.Enter the Peacock Club if you dare!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Horror   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Violence  

As I stood holding the gun, I looked into Rachel's face... She had killed My kimberly but I then looked at the scars on her face and saw the damage I had done. I walked up to her and put the gun to her head wanting so much to pull the trigger but as I looked into her eyes... I couldn't... Enraged because I could not pull the trigger, I then lashed out taking the butt of the gun and knocking her out cold again. I then walked back to kimberly's body and then gently cradled her in My arms and sat down and cried letting loose all My emotions and feeling the loss of kimberly and knowing no matter who killed kimberly, it was Me that did it and I could blame no one else but Myself for as long as I lived...

As I held kimberly and continued to cry, I could hear sirens in the background approaching U/us...

As the police pulled up, I was holding kimberly in one arm while still holding the gun that I had used to kill Rachel's two brutes. I was sobbing uncontrollably as I held My kimberly's lifeless body and wasnt really aware of what was going on until one of the police officers gripped Me by the shoulder and gently took the gun from My hand and said" I will take that Mr Vale."

With very little effort I let him take the gun from Me. In the meantime the other officer had checked on Rachel and had seen she was still breathing. As I was finally starting to focus and realize the police were actually here and that it wasnt a dream I then said to the officer that was checking on Rachel" Arrest her... My kimberly is dead all because of her and those two over there." I said as I pointed to the two bodies not far from Me.

Both officers looked around at the carnage that was at the abandoned site seeing blood all over the place as well as a whip covered in blood and two dead bodies and then glancing at the gun they had in their possession that was from Me and the officer that had approached Me when they first arrived said to Me. " Mr Vale, I'm sorry but from where we are standing for a man whose girlfriend was killed by these people, You appear to be holding the upper hand as this woman doesn't appear to be in any shape to do anything." He said pointing to Rachel who his partner was holding and then He looked at Me and said." I think you had better come with us." He then placed a pair of handcuffs on Me and with that I was pushed in the backseat with a handcuffed Rachel. Rachel had not said a word at this point as she was now coming to.

Once W/we got to the police station, the two officers led Rachel to a jail cell and then took Me to an interrogation room for questioning. Since awakening Rachel had appeared to go into a catatonic state and hadnt even acknowledged A/anyones presence and the officers had decided before booking her, they would get a medical evaluation from a doctor first.

In the meantime, I waited in the interrogation room and was questioned by the two officers as well as a plain clothsman who appeared to be in charge. The tall stocky man said to Me" Mr Vale, I think you better tell us what happened from the beginning."

I sat and I told My story about Rachel. However, I didnt tell all of it. I told them about how Rachel had tried to take over the Peacock Clubs by having a representive buy up shares on her behalf and that she had been out to ruin Me and Duncan. I didn't bother going into the fact that Rachel and I had a past and that many years ago I had beaten her and left her for dead. After I recounted My story the officer in charge whose name I learned was Chief Wayne Miller who was head of the police department I was presently in.

Chief Miller looked at Me and said" You expect us to believe that all of this was over a business deal? Come on Mr. Vale. We are far from stupid. A woman doesnt go on a rampage and kill an innocent woman because of a company takeover. Vale, I want the truth... I want all of it... There is more you are not telling Me. So spill it or I will arrest you for 2 murders for sure and one attempted murder. Its your choice."

I looked at him and knew that no matter what I said, he knew that I would be holding back. So I decided that I needed to tell him everything. What did I have to lose? My kimberly was gone and I had nothing left to live for as I saw it.

I looked at him wearily and said. " Ok. I will tell you all of it from the beginning." I then recounted everything from the time Rachel and I first met right up until I left her for dead and then explained how I had no idea she was alive and I explained about how I had just recently learned that it was her. I recounted every detail and also told him about how she had admitted to killing her husband.

After about 2 hours, I had finished and as I looked at him and the officers that brought Me in, I saw the look in both of the officers eyes and how they shook their heads not believing a word I said. I looked at Chief Miller and said" Look, I know I sound like a fruit cake, but its the truth. All of it happened the way I said it did."

Wayne Miller looked at the two officers and then looked at Me again and said. " Mr Vale, after listening to your story, I can say I believe you. However, without any living witness to verify what you have told us, we have no way of proving the truth. Now I won't lie to you. I'm not thrilled that you kept any of this from us and we may want to bring charges of obstruction of justice agaisnt you. However, right now we are more concerned about the here and now. The fact that you left someone for dead years ago and were found with 3 dead bodies doesn't help you, but right now I am more concerned about Rachel Diamond and your involvement with her because of an ongoing case we have against her."

The officer that had first approached Me and had taken the gun from Me said. " Chief, are you nuts? We saw him holding the gun and we found the two bodies. You arent seriously going to forget about this? Rachel Diamond is in no condition to hurt anyone and from what we've seen, she couldnt."

Chief Miller looked at the officer and raised his hand and gave a look to the officer to be silent with a hard glare and then looked at Me and said" Mr Vale, you might as well know something these officers arent aware of. For many years, this department has been trying to prove that Rachel Diamond killed her husband. We have known for a long time but could never prove it. We also know that over the years that Rachel Diamond had been admitted into the hospital under different names over the years after being beaten but because we had no one to come forward to confirm that Mrs Diamond had been beaten by her husband, we couldnt pursue it. In fact there were a couple instances where we even tried and then Leo Diamond threatened to sue us and without anything concrete, we had to drop all of it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.