Frightened One - Cover

Frightened One

Copyright© 2007 by NightWriterStories

Chapter 14

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 14 - This is story is in 3 books all included in this story. The story itself tells about David Vale's violent past and how two people David is connected to it. Each book will be written through the point of view of David Vale, Rachel Sands and Duncan Chambers as each of them has a story to tell in which all stories connect to The Peacock Club.Enter the Peacock Club if you dare!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Horror   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Violence  

While Ted Niven sat on the carpet where I left him, I immediately went to the phone and called kimberly. The phone rang three times before it was picked up and when it was there was dead silence on the other end except for some light breathing. I called into the phone and said"kimberly, get out of the house right away if you can hear Me. Call the police and head to the neighbours please!"

Then a voice that was scractchy replied" You are too late Master. I have your precious kimberly and now I want You You bastard."...

I was stunned. It was Rachel. Her voice was so different. Not only scratchy now but her tone was cold. I began to tremble. I was now frightened for kimberly and for My baby as well. I then said to her as calmly as I could."Please Rachel. W/we can work this out. Don't hurt kimberly or My baby please!" There was a pause on the other end and she then screamed" You Bastard! You are worried about Your fucking baby! You selfish Bastard! You ruined My life! You ruined any chance of me having children. You ruined any chance of me having a normal life!!! I want You and Your precious family to pay!!!."

With that there was a loud scream as I hard a very loud snapping sound which I knew to be the sound of a whip and a blood curdling scream from a voice I recognized as kimberly's. My heart almost stopped and then the phone line went silent for a few seconds and then Rachel's scratchy voice said" I suggest You meet me at the place where O/our home used to be if You want to see Your precious kimberly and the lil brat of Yours and You better hurry as I have two Men who would love to have their way with her. You have exactly 30 minutes and if You bring the cops, I will kill both your precious kimberly and your fucking baby!" Then there was a click on the phone and the line went dead.

I sat there still shaking and finally realizing that Ted and Dale were still there. Dale looked at Me and asked if I was alright and I could barely get the words out when I said." No! I'm not alright. Rachel has kimberly and she is gonna kill her if I don't do what she says."

Ted looked at Me and went even more pale than he already was and he replied" Trust me! she means it. I wouldn't put it past her to hurt your girl or your baby. shes crazy enough to do it!" I looked at him and said to him " You better hope she doesn't because if she does, I will kill the both of you!" and with that I took and drove My fist straight into Ted Niven's face and heard a crunch and a snap as his head went back and I knew before he hit the floor he was out cold.

As soon as I did, I ran for the door and with no looking back I jumped into My car and headed straight for the area of old abandoned house Rachel and I lived in many years ago.

Within 20 minutes of speeding, I arrived at the place where the old house no longer stood... instead it was an abandoned piece of vacant property. When I arrived, I was met by two big burly men and a woman whose face was covered in a black vail. I knew then it must be Rachel. The two men were holding kimberly up and as I looked to see if kimberly was ok, I could see she had already been beaten severely and her left eye was swollen shut. As I looked down at her I could see she was bleeding between her legs and when Rachel saw Me looking at the blood she then pulled out a twisted coat hanger and showed Me the blood on it and said" I'm sorry to tell You Master but I thought it was best that kimberly have an abortion and so I did it myself."

I felt sick... Rachel had killed My baby and had beaten kimberly. I looked at her and started to shake and all the fight in Me was slowly draining away when I finally said" Why? you killed an innocent child that never even had a chance. I am sorry I hurt you so many years ago. Please if you need to kill someone, please take Me and let kimberly go. I'm begging you." I then felt the tears in My eyes as I looked at kimberly again. Praying that I could stop Rachel before she killed kimberly. Rachel looked at Me through the vail and said to me" You didn't even bother to check on Me that day You nearly killed Me. You bastard! Look at what You did to me!" With that she raised her vail and revealed a badly scarred face and I saw how badly beaten she had been. My god! I had done all of this to her.

She looked at Me for the first time through her badly scarred face and said to Me " See what You did to me. That night You beat me I wanted so much to give you a birthday present as well as a card and you beat me all because I stole a bit of money to buy it for You. I also had another gift for you. I was carrying Your child and I lost it because Your beating caused me to bleed internally so I miscarried! You also damaged my vocal chords while you were kicking me as your foot had kicked me in the throat"

I was horrified as I listened to her words. I then began to sob as I realized the damage I had done to her and now things were starting to make sense and as I sat there and the shock finally wore off, I broke into soft sobs and said to her" Rachel, please! I'm sorry!"

Before I could say anything more I heard a snap and I felt the sting of a whip as it hit My back. The whip itself breaking through the material on My shirt and Rachel screaming" Thats Mistress Rachel to You now motherfucker!!!"I received four more blows with the whip. The leather of the whip ripping the shirt from My back as the whip cut deep into My skin.

I collapsed onto the ground as Rachel stood above Me saying" Many years ago, I was a weak submissive. The fact I have changed I owe all to You and My late sick bastard of a husband who turned out to be far more abusive than you. The night you beat Me and left Me for dead, My late husband Leo found Me. When I met Him He showed Me how abusive He could be but after watching Him for years and remembering your example, I learned how to be stronger. The night Leo found Me and took Me to the hospital and with all His money and His connections I was able to hide for many years and Rachel Sands was no more... In the beginning Leo was kind especially after I miscarried but then when He learned I could not bare His children thanks to You, He became abusive and I did nothing till one day, He beat Me and damn near killed Me and something inside of Me said enough and two days later I slipped an overdose of His heart medicine into His coffee and He died. The police suspected it was Me but could never prove it. So charges were never laid on Me. However, I had all My ducks in a row. I learned how His business ran before killing Him and was able to set Myself up in a situation where He needed Me to handle His business affairs and once I didn't need Him anymore as You now know I killed Him just as I'm now going to kill You and Your precious kimberly. However, I will kill kimberly first but before I do, I'm going to let these poor men who have been taking such good care of her, have their way with her!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.