Frightened One - Cover

Frightened One

Copyright© 2007 by NightWriterStories

Chapter 13

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This is story is in 3 books all included in this story. The story itself tells about David Vale's violent past and how two people David is connected to it. Each book will be written through the point of view of David Vale, Rachel Sands and Duncan Chambers as each of them has a story to tell in which all stories connect to The Peacock Club.Enter the Peacock Club if you dare!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Horror   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Violence  

As soon as I heard the name Rachel My blood ran cold. I then asked." Do you have a last name for this Rachel Diamond before she was married?"

He looked at his notes and said."yes the name is Rachel Sands."

As I heard the last name, My heart felt like it was gonna leap out of My chest and I then asked. " Do you have a photograph?" He immediately replied no. Apparently Rachel Diamond had never let her face be seen in fact she hid it behind a vail of some sort. He explained that there was rumours of some sort of injuries that she didn't want people to see so she chose hide her face. The people that did know her felt that her face wasnt important given that she knew her way around in the business circles.

I was still stunned and I said to Dale."Look, I want you to set up a meeting with Ted Niven. You tell him that I want a meeting with his boss immediately and make damn sure you don't take no for an answer!" Dale agreed and immediately left to call Ted Niven

Once he left, I was finally able to be alone... My heart was pounding. Rachel Sands was alive. could it be a coincidence? Is she in fact My Rachel? If she was and if its true, did she kill her husband? I suddenly decided I needed to call kimberly. As soon as she picked up, I told her to keep the doors locked and under no circumstances was she to open it to anyone. she heard the tone of My voice and started to ask what was wrong and I just covered by saying I heard there was a bunch of break ins in O/our area and that it was just a safety precaution.

As soon as I hung up I then leaned back in My chair and tried to calm My breathing but was unable to calm down... My heart wouldn't stop pounding...

As I sat at My desk, I began to think about the Rachel I remembered. So timid always afraid... and in truth would never hurt A/anyone. I tried to ask Myself what could make a woman change? I could think of nothing as nothing made any sense. In the end, I decided it had to be no more than a coincidence. I no sooner dismissed the thought when there was a knock on My office door.

"Come in!" I called. The door opened and in came Ted Niven and Dale Saunders. Ted Niven was looking far from happy and started to speak." I don't know what the hell this is all about Vale but I will make it clear to you that I don't appreciate being bullied by your flunky!"

I looked at him as I got up from My desk and then walked around and with no warning grabbed Him by the shirt and threw him roughly to My office floor. He hit the carpet with a thud. I then spoke to Him. My tone soft despite My anger." I will say this once Mr Niven. You were told to have your boss here and so far I don't see her. So I will say this directly to you. You tried to take over My company and have failed. If you and your boss had bothered to check your info, you would have learned that despite bullying My partner Duncan, He couldnt give those to you without it being a legal sale and the bottom line is He can't sell them. I even have a copy of a signed contract W/we drew up years ago."

Ted Niven's face went from red in anger to a shade of white. When he spoke his voice was shaky." I don't believe you. I checked it all out and there was nothing to be found to indicate otherwise!" However, his eyes said he knew I was telling the truth.

I looked at Him and said" ok now I want some answers. what does Rachel Diamond have on victoria Chambers?" He looked at Me totally blank and shook his head saying" I don't understand what you are talking about?" I grabbed him by the shirt again and said to him" Don't give Me that. Your boss has it out for Duncan Chambers wife and I want to know why?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.