Frightened One - Cover

Frightened One

Copyright© 2007 by NightWriterStories

Chapter 10

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is story is in 3 books all included in this story. The story itself tells about David Vale's violent past and how two people David is connected to it. Each book will be written through the point of view of David Vale, Rachel Sands and Duncan Chambers as each of them has a story to tell in which all stories connect to The Peacock Club.Enter the Peacock Club if you dare!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Horror   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Violence  

I looked at Him curiously, "well if she is so damn good why has no one heard her name or know anything about her?" He shook his head and shrugged and said" its almost like she doesn't want to be known at all." I thought about what Dale said and then thanked him for his help. I decided there was nothing I could do so I decided it was best I head home... I was very much looking forward to being with kimberly...

It was 4 months since Ted Niven had walked into the board room and made His announcement... Since then there had been two attempts to have Me ousted from the shareholders. If it werent for the fact I held a large chunk of shares, He may have succeeded but as it was He didn't. Since then though changes had happened... I felt that I needed to regroup and also wait to see if I could get any info on Mrs Leo Diamond. So far no info could be found on her at all. Dale Saunders had found nothing and He had many P/people working on it. So for now, I needed to wait which I must admit was far from easy... However, I had My kimberly which she had that way about her...

Since O/our first night of love making, W/we couldn't get enough of each other and for the past 4 months, W/we were all over each other... W/we both liked it rough but also had O/our gentle times and as W/we explored both of O/our likes and dislikes and no matter what, W/we both found it more and more exciting as W/we continued to explore the new developenments in O/our relationship. When it came to O/our emotional needs, it was no different... W/we both knew when something wasnt right with the other and this time was no exception. As W/we lay in bed after another incredible session of love making... both of U/us still trying to catch O/our breaths... kimberly said to Me in a very soft shy voice" Master, may i ask You something?"

I smiled softly at her and said" you can ask Me anything lilone... you know that." she looked into My eyes and chose her words carefully... not because of fear but because her love for Me was deep and My feelings came first and she hated hurting Me... she took a deep breath and said" Master, i love you. i also love what W/we have... however, tonight when W/we made love, You left Me for a while. i don't know what it is but i sense it has a lot to do with the Peacock Clubs. Are You missing the clubs? do You want to fight for the clubs?"

I was very taken back by her question but I knew that I could no longer hide things from her so I was honest with her"lilone, I'm sorry... Yes I have been distant. The clubs were a big part of My life before you came into it. it was also the first real honest job I had that didn't come with a price tag. I love you... I love you so very much... please know that... I wouldn't chang what W/we have for all the money in the world and I will be honest... Once I can come up with a game plan, I will go and fight for My clubs... However, I'm lost because no what I cannot figure out what was being used against victoria that would cause Duncan to hand over His shares... baby the Man lived and breathed the Clubs."

she looked into My eyes as she pressed her body close to Mine and said to Me" Master, Master Duncan is an old Man... Hes nearly 80 and maybe Hes just tired and didn't feel like fighting over a company?" I looked at her and then leaned over and kissed her softly" lilone, if Duncan didn't have Me as a partner and the O/other shareholders as part of the clubs then I could see Him doing just that but He knew what the shares meant to A/all of U/us."

she held Me close not knowing what else to say however she said" Master, i love You and whether You choose to fight or not, I will stand beside You." I kissed her again and held her tight and thanked her... however I had another subject I needed to bring up but this was something that I needed to say"lilone, you know I love you very much and I know you love Me but have you ever wanted something more for your life apart from Me?... something that was just yours alone?"

she looked at Me... a look of fear crossed her face" Master, are You saying You don't want me anymore?" I looked into her eyes and gently cupped her chin in My hand and I replied" No not at all! lilone, its just that I have the clubs and you sit home and wait for Me while I work... I know you have your chores but there is more than just chores in life... do you remember when I bought you the computer?... I wanted you to see that there was a whole world out there waiting to be explored. The reality is you have been here with Me for almost 3 and a half years and in all this time, you have never ventured away from Me... I just want more for you in your life... for 3 years you waited and hoped I would come around and eventually want you as My one... not many could do that"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.