Master PC - Cover

Master PC

Copyright© 2007 by JRParz

Part 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Part 1 - Adam discovers a computer program that allows him to become a virtual god to the people around him, allowing him the power to bend their reality to his specifications. This is the original Master PC tale that created a Universe!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Transformation  

I.

The standard joke throughout high school had been... 'Adam got the brains while Lisa got the beauty'. Adam wasn't blind... he knew damn well that his looks didn't compare with his sister's, but it wasn't because he was ugly... far from it. It was simply that Lisa was beauty personified. His sister was one of Harris High School's most popular and beautiful juniors... so, it wasn't any great surprise that she would spend the majority of her free time in front of her vanity mirror, while he, on the other hand, would spend his free time in front of his computer.

On one Saturday morning, after returning home from a garage sale, he overheard some giggling coming from Lisa's bedroom. When he saw that the door was slightly ajar, he couldn't resist peaking in...

'Holy, fuck!' he thought with excitement... Lisa's best friend, a blonde 'hottie' by the name of Samantha Peters, was strutting around in a skimpy two-piece string bikini that showcased her incredible body and luscious boobs... but before he got the chance to check out Lisa's other friend, Wendy Carmichael...

"Adam!" his sister shouted, making him jump.

He turned to his sister and saw her glaring at him.

"As you can see, we're trying on new bathing suits... and would appreciate it if you didn't play 'Peeping Tom'".

"If you don't want anyone looking, close the damn door!" he responded in anger, turning red with embarrassment.

Quickly, he made his way down the hallway to his bedroom and he could hear the girls giggling at his expense. "Damn her," he muttered to himself, slamming his bedroom door behind him. Ever since Lisa had developed curves, she'd been a stuck-up bitch and he was sick of being the butt end of her smartass comments.

Then he remembered the software computer disc he bought and powered up his computer.

Then he resurfaced the image of Samantha, who certainly was 'hot'. Lisa and Samantha had been best friends since grade school, while Wendy only started hanging out with them recently. The three of them pretty much ruled their Junior Class and were always seen together. There were even rumors that the three of them were actually more than 'just' friends.

Adam placed the disc into his 'E' drive and ran the virus scan. He remembered the old lady telling him that she had found the disc up in her attic and hadn't a clue as to how it got there. After the 'no viruses' message popped up, he ran the Wizard installation and 20 minutes later 'Welcome to Master PC' appeared on the screen.

"What the fuck is this?" he asked out loud. It wasn't every day that he ran across a software program that he wasn't familiar with... and then he was further shocked when a small 3D figure popped up on the screen and greeted him... "Welcome to the Master Command Center... where the Master allows you to become a virtual god to the people around you... Now, you possess the power to bend their reality to your specifications. You are the Master's representative".

Adam stared at the computer screen in stunned silence, thinking that this was something right out of a Jack L. Chalker sci-fi novel! Then the little figure disappeared and a new screen popped up asking for the user's name. Quickly, he typed in his own name and then it called for a subject. He fed the program his sister's name and no sooner had he pressed 'Send'; a miniaturized 3D image of Lisa appeared!

There Lisa stood... arms down by her side, rotating around in a 360... and standing at attention. What was even more amazing was the fact that she was wearing the same exact bathing suit that he had seen her in a few minutes ago! It was as if someone had shrunk her down and stuck her inside his computer! He studied the image for a few moments and then clicked on the 'Command Center' option and read, 'Whatever you enter, the subject will immediately feel or become after pressing the 'send' button'.

Could this be for real? He thought for a moment and then typed. 'You feel very sleepy and need to take a nap. Tell your friends to leave so you can take a nap'. Then he clicked the 'send' button executing the command.

It took about thirty seconds before he heard the arguing and moments later a commotion spilled out into the hallway. He opened his door to take a look and saw Wendy dressed and heading down stairs, while Samantha emerged half-naked and highly upset. Had this been a coincidence? After the girls had left, he walked to his sister's room and knocked on her door.

"What is it?" his sister asked, sounding sleepy.

"Are you alright?" he asked, nervously.

"I'm tired, go away!" she responded, sounding annoyed.

Adam had to know for sure, so he slowly opened her door and what he saw gave him an instant hard-on! There she was, sprawled out on her bed in nothing but her bathing suit, looking incredibly sexy!

Then he quietly closed the door and rushed back to his bedroom. Then, with nervous excitement, he typed more... 'Wake up. You feel uncomfortable in your bathing suit and need to take it off. Once you've done this, leave your bedroom and go downstairs to get a drink of water. You'll know that you are walking around naked but you won't be able to do anything about it. You will take one sip of water and then become very aroused. You'll feel an overwhelming desire to masturbate, so you'll rush back to your bedroom. As you finger yourself, you'll fantasize about a dream lover, who strangely looks like your brother. You'll want and need to fuck him! Over and over again... and only when your dream lover is sexually satisfied will you be satisfied... and that will be when he tells you to sleep, which you'll do for one hour before waking up... and when you do, you'll remember everything with vivid detail... including how closely your dream lover looks like your brother. Sure, this will embarrass you, but it will also arouse you!'

Adam quickly reread his commands... smiled... and then clicked 'send'.

II.

As Lisa pranced downstairs to get a drink of water, it was when she reached the bottom step before she realized that she was naked! But even then, she couldn't seem to bring herself to turn around and put something on. Instead, she made her way to the kitchen... poured herself a glass of water... and took a sip.

"What in the hell am I doing?" she asked herself out loud.

She looked down at her naked body and blushed, wondering what in heaven's name would prompt her to prance around the house in her birthday suit? She placed the glass down on the counter, remembering how she had woken up 'hot' and thirsty, but why would she strip out of her bathing suit?

Then she started to feel suddenly very, very horny. Her nipples were 'rock' hard and she reached up to pinch them. The sensation this caused nearly made her knees buckle. Why was she suddenly so aroused? Her right hand moved down to her groin, eliciting a groan and a desire to enter her folds. She felt on the verge of exploding! Had she been dreaming of sex? Was this the reason she was so damn horny? Then her eyes lit up! She was standing here, stark naked in the middle of her kitchen, about to play with herself!

Quickly, she rushed out of the kitchen and back up stairs... and it was just as she reached the top step when she noticed her brother watching her from his bedroom door.

"What are you looking at?" she cried out, blushing... trying desperately to cover herself.

"You're such a tease," Adam replied, smirking.

Lisa couldn't hold out any longer and the second she entered her bedroom, she began fingering herself. Her 'need' had become unbearable! She flopped herself on her bed, while fingering herself harder and faster, groaning louder with every thrust. It didn't occur to her that her bedroom door was left wide open... and that her brother stood there at her doorway, watching.

"Would you like some help with that?"

Lisa twisted around in shock, hearing the deep voice from her doorway. Then it suddenly dawned on her... this was her 'Dream Lover'! Without waiting for her to answer, her 'Dream Lover' stripped off his clothes and joined her on her bed. She found herself mesmerized by the size of his cock!

"Please," she pleaded with him, licking her lips. He looked so virile... so powerful! She felt so weak. Only fleetingly did it occur to her that her 'dream lover' looked like her brother.

Her 'dream lover' positioned himself between her legs and she could feel his 'crown' poking at her entrance.

"Fuck me!" she cried, wishing he'd thrust into her. Never had a 'craving' for someone's cock felt so powerful!

Then her 'dream lover' thrust into her... filling her completely!

"Ahhhhhhhh," she cried out, exploding with an orgasm!

Then she groaned and whimpered as her 'dream lover' continued to plummet in and out of her, filling her with pleasures beyond comprehension... and then she exploded with another orgasm and passed out from its intensity!

She wasn't sure how much time had elapsed, but when she came too, she felt her dream lover's cock nudging open her lips, which she gladly accepted into her mouth! She sucked and licked his shaft until her dream lover was 'hard' again... and then he flipped her around onto her stomach, positioned her into a 'doggy' position and rammed into her once again!

"Uugggghhhhhh!" she cried out again, and her 'dream lover' provided her the true meaning of multiple orgasms.

III.

Adam climbed off his sister exhausted and spent. Lisa had been a wildcat and would have been begging him for more if he hadn't instructed her to sleep. He gazed down at her sweat, cum coated body and the sight of her made him 'hard' again.

Why didn't he feel guilty? It was his sister for Christ-sakes and wasn't what he just did a form of rape? Not to mention, incest! How come he didn't feel the least bit of shame or remorse? Why instead did he simply want to fuck her again? He didn't see his sister anymore, but instead a sexy peace of pussy and it was all his. Then he found himself looking at her critically, and concluded that she was too small on top. Sure, her tits were shapely and perky, but he preferred a set like Samantha's... Could Master PC alter someone physically like it had mentally?

Adam hurried back to his computer to see what he could do... This time when he looked at Lisa's 3D image, her eyes were closed and she was naked! Apparently, the image on the screen represented the subject in their current attire... or lack of in this case. He brought up the command center again and scanned the menu options... then clicked on 'physical attributes' and then 'breasts'. According to the 'specs', Lisa was only a '32 'A' cup. He clicked the edit option and typed in '34'D', and then a preview option and watched as they grew on screen. They looked spectacular! He searched for a time element, but couldn't find one. This meant that as soon as he pressed 'send' that Lisa's breasts would grow instantaneously. How would she explain them? Then he chuckled, thinking that it wasn't he that had to explain them, but her! He clicked 'Send' executing the command.

Adam rushed back to Lisa's bedroom and saw that she had shifted position and was now sprawled out on her back... and her boobs were huge! Then he returned to his computer and brought up a different menu. First, he altered their sexual sensitivity of her nipples by tying them to her clit... and repeated the process for her anus. Then he clicked on her buttocks and reshaped them, making them rounder and firmer. He looked back at the image on the screen and smiled. Where Lisa had been a '10' before, with maybe the exception of her tits, she was now off the chart! Including her tits! He had the chuckle at the thought that every time she wiped her ass, she'd feel aroused.

Finally, he brought up the command menu and typed... 'The physical changes you discover will surprise you, but also please you... especially your bigger boobs. In fact, you'll love your new boobs so much that you'll feel compelled to wear tight clothes that show plenty of cleavage. Despite their fullness and extra weight, they'll never grow sore and you won't need a bra for support. 'Send'.

Adam smiled... then turned his attention to Samantha Peters.

IV.

Lisa knew something was very different the opened her eyes... and a second later she cupped her breasts.

"Oh my, God!" she cried out, bolting upright in bed. She looked down at her new boobs with stunned amazement! They were huge!

She sprang up out of her bed and rushed to her mirror, feeling them jiggle and bounce as she did... and gasped at what was reflected in the mirror! Huge was an understatement! How was this possible? As she stared at them, she slowly began kneading them... caressing them... and as she did she found herself growing more and more aroused.

"Oh, fuck!" she cried out, feeling her arousal cross the line to needing to cum. Her nipples were so fucking sensitive that she had to pinch them and when she did she gasped, nearly dropping to her knees. They were so beautiful... so huge... and so round... and it was then that she noticed the rest of her changes. Had she actually grown more beautiful during her sleep? She turned slightly to check out her ass and saw where it was also rounder and shapelier... not to mention, firmer.

She suddenly recalled her dream and blushed... remembering every thrust from her 'dream lover'. She couldn't help it when she reached down with her right hand and entered herself, elevating her 'need' all the more! There she was... standing before her mirror, legs spread slightly and fingering her self!

"Unnnggggggghhhhhhhhhhh," she cried out, coming, soaking her hand in the process. Exhausted, she struggled over to her bed and flopped down on it. It must have taken her about fifteen minutes before she recovered... and it was then that she noticed her bedroom door open.

"Oh my, God!" she cried out, struggling to get up and close it. She felt soooooo embarrassed at the thought that her brother might have watched her masturbating the entire time!

V.

Adam smirked as he heard Lisa masturbating through the thin walls of their bedrooms, but instead of watching his sister, he typed Samantha's name into 'Master PC' instead. He decided that Samantha was going to be his girlfriend in public, while Lisa would remain his sex toy in private. Samantha was Lisa's best friend and it only seemed logical that she'd be the one... and depending on how things progressed from there, he considered adding Wendy to the mix.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.