The Tech and The Teens - Cover

The Tech and The Teens

Copyright© 2007 by NightWriterStories

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A computer tech goes to fix a computer and then meets Jody and Erika which then begins in a sexual journey of discovery for all of them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size  

About 2 weeks after my encounter with Erika and Jody, I got a call from Erika asking me to come over and see her. I explained that I had a busy day working on computers and it would have to be tomorrow. She told me that it couldnt wait and that there was trouble. Her mother had found Erika talking to Jody on the phone and had walked in as Erika and Jody had been discussing what we had done. I knew then that my day had to be cancelled and told Erika I would be there within the hour. I then proceeded to make my calls and cancelled all my computer jobs for that day.

An hour later, I arrived at Erika's grandparents place and was greeted by Erika who quickly let me in the house. There sitting on the couch was a woman in her early thirties who Erika introduced as her mother, Laura. Laura had long, straight dark hair and was actually very plain looking in comparison to her daughter, Erika. However after closer scrutiny I could see that Laura had a pretty good body from the little I could make out through the baggy clothes she wore.

As I looked at her, I felt her eyes boaring into me and the look was anger. I could pretty much read her thoughts if the look was any indication as to how she was feeling. She had just learned that I had sex with her underaged daughter and had blackmailed Erika into it and it was very obvious she was far from happy.

Laura glared at me and said, "So you must be proud of yourself? Blackmailing a teenager to have sex with you? Two in fact?... I should have your ass arrested right now!"

I looked at her and replied, " Yeah and your daughter has a thing for girls. Did she tell you that?"

Erika blushed as she saw the look on her mother's face. She had told her mother everything except for the pictures of Jody and her together. She had only told Laura that I had found some pictures of her naked but not of her and Jody together as I learned later on.

Laura looked at her daughter in surprise and said, "Is that true, Erika?"

Erika looked at her mother in shock blushing more as she heard her mother's question and said, "No! I got into Grandpa and Grandma's boose and had some drinks and then Jody and I got carried away after we got drunk... It only happened once!"

Laura still in shock then turned to me and said, "Oh! So she gets drunk and you find pictures on the computer which she forgot about and you then use the pictures to blackmail and have sex with my 15 year old daughter? What the hell kind of pervert are you?"

I just stared at the floor and then looked back up at her and said, "I'm sorry. I was wrong to do it. Erika has forgiven me and I hope you can too."

She looked at me in shock and said to me, "You think sorry is just gonna let you off the hook? I don't think so you fucking pervert! I think I will call the police now!"

Erika became frightened and said to her mother, "Mom please don't. It's not all his fault. Yes we were blackmailed originally but both Jody and I loved it once we got into it. It felt good mom. We loved fucking him."

Laura was in total shock at hearing her daughter's words and said to Erika, "What would you know?. You know nothing of men and what is good. He took away your innocence. He took your virginity from you."

Erika looked at her mother and finally got mad and said, "Mom, what the hell would you know? You havent had a man since my daddy ran out on you after you gave birth to me. You dress like some frumpy old woman when you really are pretty. He is incredible and I'm glad I lost my virginity to him. If I had followed your example, I would never have had a cock in me."

Both Laura and I stood there shocked at Erika's words. I then looked back at Laura and could see that Erika was totally right about everything. Laura dressed and made no effort to her appearance when if she ever did, she could be a knockout. I looked Laura up and down. She had long straight dark hair and no make up and wore glasses that looked like they came from the 1800's. However, despite the baggy sweater she wore, I could see she must have had a really nice pair of breasts. I would guess to be about a 34C from the little I could make out. Her hips were slim and I had a feeling whoever got a chance to fuck her, would not be disappointed if they could get her to loosen up.

I actually felt my cock twitch as I gazed at her. Laura finally came out of her shock to realize I was studying her trying to see if Erika was right. She glared at me and then lowered her eyes and said to her daughter, "How can you say such mean things to me? I am your mother and I love you. You know that. What he did was wrong and he should be punished for it."

Erika was past the point of caring if she respected her mother or not and said to her, "Mom, I don't care about the law or the fact the law says I'm underage. I had sex with Dan and I loved it. In fact, I think judging from the way he was eying you up and down, he might enjoy you too."

She looked at me and said,"What do you say Dan?. Do you want to fuck my mom?"

I was taken back at the suggestion but it also excited me and as she had said it and I was processing it, my cock stiffened and then Erika looked down and saw my manhood stiffening in my pants and grinned and said, "I think thats a yes."

She then took her mother's hand and placed it directly on the bulge in my pants and said,"Feel it Mom. Feel how hard it is. You haven't had a hard cock in you in a long time. Its hard for you... Its all for you Mom... Go ahead Mom do whatever you want to it."

As Erika kept encouraging her mom, Laura kept stroking the bulge in my pants and it felt wonderful. I watched Laura as she continued to stroke me and it was like she was in a trance. Erika smiled at her mom and then said to her, "Here Mom, let me help you with this."

She gently took her mothers hand off my bulge and then proceeded to pull down the zipper of my tight jeans and fish my cock out of them. As soon as my cock was out, Erika stroked it and it continued to come to life. Laura watched as her daughter stroked it and it hardened before her eyes and then Erika said to her mother, "Come on Mom. Look at this big hard cock. It likes you. It likes you a lot."

With no warning, she grabbed her mothers hand again and placed it around the head of my cock and began to help Laura stroke it up and down. Once she got Laura started, she took her hand off her mother's and let Laura stroke it on her own. Laura never let go. She just stared at it and continued to stroke it watching how hard it got.

In the meantime, as Erika watched Laura, she began to slowly remove her clothes and I saw Erika's incredible body. Erika had short dark hair and as her body was being revealed to me for the second time in just two weeks, I admired it a lot. Erika's small breasts, about a 34B with large stiff pointy nipples and then down between her legs a thin black strip of pubic hair. I licked my lips and felt my hardened cock get fully hard in Laura's hand as I felt Erika's mom, Laura continue to stroke me.

I had also noticed the change in Erika. A few short weeks ago, Erika was scared and not very sure of herself. However, now she was more confident and very much in control of the situation that was before all of us. As I watched Erika, I then turned to look at Laura who was now gazing at her naked teenaged daughter. Laura was gazing at her daughter as she continued to stroke my cock. Only this time it wasnt a maternal look, it was a look of pure desire for her daughter, Erika. My god this woman wanted her own daughter.

As the thought crossed my mind I realized that there may be an opportunity to get to Laura through Erika. I then suggested to Erika, "Erika, why dont you show your mom what kind of fun we have had?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.