The Tech and The Teens - Cover

The Tech and The Teens

Copyright© 2007 by NightWriterStories

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A computer tech goes to fix a computer and then meets Jody and Erika which then begins in a sexual journey of discovery for all of them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size  

As I sat at my computer, the phone rang. It was one of my regular clients looking to get his computer fixed. He and his wife wanted to get the computer up and running for his granddaughter, who was very much into music, and because of her love for music. They explained they had to go out for the day and would I mind coming over and working on it while they were out. I told him I could be there in an hour. An hour later, I arrived and their granddaughter was there. I had recognized her. She was 15 years old, short black hair and dark brown eyes, small breasts probably about a 34B, and a flat stomach and very well shaped ass and thighs and had a pierced belly button. Her name was Erika. She was quite the hotty for 15 and I always found my cock twitching every time I saw her when I came to fix her grandparents computer. Today was no exception.

However, with her today was a her friend Jody who was about 16 and also very sexy with long blond hair and the same shapely figure Erika had but her breasts were big for her age. She was about a 36C. On occasion, I had fantasized many nights about Erika as well as her friend Jody when she came over to see Erika. Both were every man's wet dream for young teens.

When I arrived, Erika said that her grandparents had already left and was told that I could go work on the computer. When I got to the computer, I went to work on it right away. I began cleaning things up and it went very well. I cleaned up a few viruses and was just about finished when I came across a file marked 'Fun'. The file had been hidden and had been there a while and I then opened it thinking it was games but a folder containing pictures. There were about 30 of them. I began to look at them and as soon as I opened the first one, I saw Erika kissing Jody in a very open mouth kiss with her tongue in Jody's throat and then clicked on the next one and Jody was doing the same thing to Erika.

My God! Talk about every mans wet dream. As I looked through the pictures they got more bold and then I saw pics of Erika and Jody with there tops and bras off and even saw pics of them taking turns sucking each other's breasts. My cock was fully hard by this time and I could barely contain my excitement. I then immediately emailed all 30 pics to my own email account so I could study them later. I then deleted the copy of the email I sent to myself containing them from the grandparents' computer.

As soon as I did this, I then called Erika to the computer and asked her to bring Jody. Well, they both arrived and I then presented my findings to them on the screen. Erika and Jody both stood there shocked at what I had found. Both turned white as a sheet and Erika asked where I found them. I told her where I had found them on the computer and told her that it was risky considering her grandparents used the computer too. Erika explained that her grandparents had been out one night and Erika and Jody had a party and a sleepover and had gotten into the grandparents liquor and gotten drunk. Both she and Jody had forgotten about the pictures. Erika begged me not to tell her grandparents about them.

I looked at Erika and asked. "What would you be willing to do for me if I don't tell your grandparents?"

She looked at me. Her dark eyes full of fear and said." I will do anything you want. I don't have a lot of money but I will try and get some... just please don't tell my grandparents."

I looked at her and then at Jody. I then spoke softly as I gazed slowly up and down her body and then turned to Jody and let my eyes rake over her body as well. God I was in lust and was going to work it for everything I could and said. "I don't want money from you or Jody... Keep it."

Erika panicked and asked. "If you don't want money... what do you want? I will give you anything, just please don't say anything to my grandparents."

I was about to open my mouth and before I could, Jody spoke up and said. "Erika, He wants to have sex with us. Look at how he's looking at us and look at the bulge in his pants." She said as she pointed to my erection which was bulging in my pants.

Erika gazed down and saw my erection and then looked at Jody and said. "Oh my God! He can't make us do this. Its rape and we are under age. We can have him charged."

I looked at Erika and then at Jody and said." Erika is right. However, I don't think you would be foolish enough to tell anyone given that there are the pictures that I've seen as well as made copies of for myself."

Jody looked at me and said." You are bluffing. You wouldn't do that. You didn't have time."

I stared back at her and said with a very cold stare and said." Oh, didn't I, let's take a look shall we?"

I then punched in my email account that I could access just as if I had a web mail account such as hotmail and as soon as I did, Both Erika and Jody saw an email that was marked with Erika's grandparents email address and I then opened the file attachment and showed them copies of the pictures. Both girls were shocked and knew that I wasn't bluffing now.

Erika looked terrified. Jody however remained very cool and said to me. "If we agree to do this, how do we know you won't tell someone or that you won't send copies to her grandparents?"

I looked at her and said." You don't. However, given that you are both underage, I would be a fool to keep them once I'm done because anyone caught with porn of underage kids can be sent to jail. Why would I want to take the chance of being caught? As soon as I get what I want from both of you, I will delete them."

Jody looked at Erika and said to her. "Look, we don't have a choice. I say we get it over with and then we can be rid of him."

I looked at Jody and then at Erika and said." She's right. I will go when we are done. However, if you want me to leave, I had better enjoy it and you had better look like you both are enjoying it too."

Jody didn't answer. She started to take her clothes off starting with her jeans then followed by her tight t shirt which barely contained her breasts, and she then stood before Erika and me in her bra and panties. My God. Her breasts were huge! I looked and wondered if they might be D cups?

Erika was fully clothed still and hadn't even made a move to remove her clothing. I looked at her and said; "Come on Erika, I can't wait all day. Start taking those clothes off so you can get me off and out of here." Erika, hearing my words, started to slowly remove her clothing and was soon in her bra and panties, just like her friend Jody.

Jody then reached around, and undid her bra and let it fall to the floor. I gazed at Jody... My God; Jody's breasts were really well developed and despite the size of them on her small frame, they had very little sag. However, in a few years, they would be very saggy. However, right now I was focused on what she had to offer. Her nipples were small but erect and my cock jumped as I continued to gaze at them hungrily.

As I looked at Jody, I could tell she liked the attention I paid to her body. She gazed down at the bulge in my pants and as she did, I dropped my pants as well as my boxers to reveal a hard 8 inch cock about an inch and a half in thickness. Both Erika and Jody looked at it, their eyes wide and Erika became nervous and said. "Oooh god it's so big! It won't fit in either of us."

I then looked at Erika and then back to Jody and said." I promise you it will fit and you will see that it will feel good. That I promise. "I then went to Erika and reached around and undid her bra and slowly pulled it from her breasts. My God! Her breasts were not near as big as Jody's but they were nice. Small and firm, the nipples themselves were large and pointy. I couldn't wait to get my lips around them. I smiled as I raked my eyes over Erika and she began to get nervous and look at the floor. I then said to her." Erika, take off your panties please."

She looked up at with me with pleading eyes and said to me; "please don't make me do this!"

I looked at her and said. "Fine, I will show your grandparents those pics of you and Jody." Jody piped in and said to Erika." Erika, we have to do this. Lets just do it and then he will go away." Jody then hugged her friend tight and then Erika returned her hug.

As I stood watching the two of them, my cock again jumped and a smile crossed my lips. Both of them looked very hot with their bare chests pressed to each other in the hug and I suddenly had an idea. I then said to both of them. "I want both of you to kiss each other... just like you did in the pictures, and Jody both you and Erika take off your panties now!"

Both girls looked at each other then back at me with looks of shock and then Jody started to say; "Now wait a minute!" I cut her off and said." No! you look! I want you to do exactly as I say. I'm in control here not you so take your fucking panties off and I want to see you two go at it, do it now you little slut, kiss your best friend and start working to turn me on you cunt!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.