Emma Watson and the Virgin Ritual - Cover

Emma Watson and the Virgin Ritual

by Lemonbelly

Copyright© 2007 by Lemonbelly

Fantasy Sex Story: The young actress has just Daniel on her mind as she finishes her forth movie, however, on returning to her hotel, she finds herself in a strange world, where she has to lose something dear to her in oder to save not just her own life, but the whole of humanity

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Fiction   Celebrity   Time Travel   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Well that's it, we've finally finished that damn film. The last few days of filming Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire have been making me question why I want to be an actress. Yeah, I know the money is great, if I was allowed to spend it, but I've just spent 3 months making this film, and the long hours were getting to me. I have no idea if that Latin crap that I have to say had any meaning before JK wrote it, but after repeating it thirty times, it sure doesn't now.

I got a lift back to the hotel to get on with some school work. Yeah, I know, boring. There is a little party tonight, but the biggie is tomorrow, in London, and I've got this little number that will finally get Daniel to notice me! I wanted to get some of this fresh country air into the room, but there is this crow sitting outside my room making one hell of a racket. Well, I suppose if God had meant the outside world to be noisy, he wouldn't have invented double glazing!

I walk over to the bed, and am about to lie down on it when it vanishes. Yep, vanished. I fall onto the stone floor. Hang on, this place has carpets, doesn't it? I can hear some music, chanting. I didn't turn on the radio did I? And since when does XFM do Gregorian Chants? I think these are questions not best thought about when your nose is pressed up against a cold stone floor in your hotel room, so I better get up.

No, the situation has not improved. This is not my hotel room. This looks like some of the the castle sets for the movie. How'd I get back here? Well at least I've solved the question of the chanting, it is coming from four robed and hooded guys sitting facing each other at the side of the room. There is a roaring fire in the room, and candles hanging from the beams across the ceiling, which aren't doing the best at lighting the scene. There isn't a window, or at least I can't see anything outside of this room. The walls are mostly bare stone. On either side of the fireplace there are bookcases, one with a load of bound volumes gathering dust, the other with various jars and pot, all with hand written labels.

I turned to the men to get some answers. "Where am I? What am I doing here?"

They didn't answer, they just kept on chanting. I couldn't see their faces underneath the hoods, so I couldn't tell if they were looking at me. Certainly their heads hadn't moved since I'd been speaking to them.

I tried again, and a again, but they were not even reacting to me. Dammit, don't they know who I am, I'm one of the most famous people in the country, how dare they just ignore me. I'll give them a piece of my mind. I start to walk towards them when voice comes from a darkened corner.

"I would suggest of you, for your own safety, you do not interrupt my apprentices. I will try to answer any questions you have," an old man, must be in his late 50s, stepped out of the shadows in the corner of the room furthest from me, "but forgive me if I know not the answers, I am but an old sage who may not be familiar with all your vernaculars."

He smiles at me. Dressed in along flowing blue and green paisley robes, it is obvious that his guy is loaded, but why does he live in a dump like this, no electric lights, come on? He is thin, with a friendly, if weathered face and a vague attempt at a beard. The way he looks at me, it is like some of the fans do, you know, adoration, but this is different, there is satisfaction there as well. Even though, there is something about him that I think I could trust.

"So where am I then?"

"That is a good question, perhaps would will find that it matters not to you in the grand scheme of things, but at the moment, it means a lot. Come over there then, and I will open the shutters and allow you to see. It may answer one question but I can assure you, it will present you with two questions that are infinitely more important to you, my Lady Watson."

Intrigued, I walked towards him. As my eyes were adjusting to the gloom, I saw he stood beside a set of shuttered windows. He pushed them firmly and the room was engulfed in sunlight. However it was not, like normal sunlight, it was red. Yeah, my first thought is sunset, but no, the sun is still high in the sky. High in the red sky. Purple clouds streak over a rolling landscape. Blocking out the total wrongness of the whole red sky thing, I surveyed the landscape. It was countryside, as far as the eye can see. We were perched high on a hill, overlooking a large, flatish, wooded valley. I'm guessing that the river that ran though it was about 4 miles away, in the distance, over the other side were more hills. I don't see how this could answer my questions. I don't think I've ever seen this before. Well, I don't think I have.

I looked at the man again and he nodded, thinking to himself, then he looked down at me. "Before you is what I believe you would call London, and I'm told this would be what you would call Highgate. I believe that is a small village that is part of a great city. Now, I predicted you would ask me two questions based on the view this window presents you. Again I will try and answer them to the best of my modest abilities"

I think that something very strange is going on. Thinking about it, I've been down to London a few times, and yes, I've been to Highgate, but this can't be it. There are no houses, no people, no buildings anywhere. I looked again, concentrating, thinking about the views I remember from standing on the Archway bridge and on Hampsted Heath a few months ago. Yeah, it sort of fits I guess. But why are there no signs of life. I'm guessing that this guy wants be to believe that he was some guy in a Middle Ages castle, but surely London existed then? We've done about it in History, haven't we?

"Okay, so you want two questions. My first is what is the deal with the red sky? And, look I know that there were people in London since before the Romans, and this place doesn't look like it is Roman, so are you trying to make me believe you have taken me back in time?"

"Yes, good, good questions, you have seen disparities between this world and your history and you will see more soon I grant you. I will answer the second one, saying that in your world, this would be 1280 AD, in the reign of Edward Plantagenet, however the answers to both questions are tided together in that this is not your world, yet, soon your world may be just like this."

"Please, you didn't bring me here to give me a lecture on the greenhouse effect and make me do some stupid public appearance hugging a seal?"

"No, this has nothing to do with any houses from your world, green or otherwise, it goes much further. It relates to the destruction of man kind here and very soon in your world. Have you studied much about the universe?"

Oh great, just what I need, astronomy lessons. "Not really, not really been that interested, just look up and there are like, stars, you know?"

"Dear child, this goes beyond the stars, this is about the fabric that binds the universes together."

"Look mate, I may not know much, but there is only one Universe."

"I believe that in your world, in your time, scientists had realised this truth about the cosmos, it is a truth that we have known here for generations. Imagine if you will, a galaxy has countless stars, and the Universe as you call it, has countless galaxies. If you were to go outside the universe, there is something like a pool of bubbles. Each bubble, some expanding, some shrinking, some popping, all different are universes. Each has there own rules about how things work, some are similar to this, some vastly different, most last less than a second, some will go on forever and beyond. Given that there are countless universes, there will be some that are similar to each other. This world belongs to a universe that is almost identical to yours.

"Now, imagine that somewhere else, there is another universe where man has conquered many worlds and rules many races. In this universe, like your own, there were many times when man has fallen and betrayed their cruel beast like nature. It happened that one of the races they abused had the abilities that man had never encountered and destroyed the whole human race. These creatures developed a way to jump universes and they aim to destroy humanity wherever they can find it. This is the latest world they have attacked, and I would not doubt that after this world falls, yours will be next."

"That's a great story mister, but who are you and what do you want with me?"

"All in good time, all in good time. Come, I want you to see this..."

He waved over to an oak table, sitting on it was a, oh god, I can't believe I'm going to write this, a crystal ball. Let's just overdo the tacky!

He noted my scepticism as he sat down at the table, he waved his hands around it for a few moments and I saw images begin to form. Hell, if he is going to all the trouble of producing a light show for me, I might as well enjoy it. I sat down opposite him and watched as the ball showed frightened faces, people running, scattering around. I saw one girl, about my age, standing still, then vanishing into thin air. A mother, clutching a baby ran into a shack, and the shack vanished. Within minutes there was nobody left, no sign of people ever having lived there. As I watched, trees, ferns, grass spouted from the ground, growing at an accelerated rate and blending in with the forest that surrounded the village. I was shocked.

"Where did they go?"

"We don't really know, blinked out of existence and all signs of them erased from the Earth. All we know is that is is some kind of magic, much more powerful than our own."

"Your own?"

"Yes, I told you earlier I was a sage, in many ways that is true, I have travelled this world and learnt many secrets from many men, but it may be fairer on you to think of me as a mage, a magic user. I have a few apprentices in this tower, some you see here, others help me cast a spell that hides this building from them. Across the continents there are a few like me, hiding from the onslaught. There are but very few of us in total and we are in no place take on these creatures."

"You said that they all these people were magiced away, can't you reverse the spell or something?" I really can't believe I said that!

"No, the effects are only temporary until the creatures leave this universe, and which point we think the spell will be irreversible. These creatures use a magic that is much more powerful than anything that we can wield. I fear that without an out-worlder who can rival their power, we have no hope. This I'm afraid is where you come in, you are the mage we need."

Oh dear God! This has to be a joke, some massive prank. I looked around to see if I could see where Ashton Kutcher would burst from yelling Punk'd. I looked at the nameless man again, he was serious, he believed that I am Hermione Granger!

"I'm sorry Sir," now I was going to have to break his heart, "but I just play a magic student in films. Oh, I get it, you don't have films here. Well, they are like stories, acted out. You know, fantasy. I'm an actress. I pretend to be able to do this tricks and then some guy with a computer comes along afterwards and does something technical and when the film comes out, it looks like I can do magic, but I can't. I'm really sorry "

"Lady Watson, please do not think that just because I come from a world were celluloid has not yet been invented, that I do not know the difference between a character in a story and a real person. This kind of person could not have managed to bridge the gap between universes, see across time just like you can see across that valley, and be able to summon back your beautiful self from your room at the right moment. Ever since I knew about the coming of the creatures, I have been watching your world to see if I can see the signs of the one child who we believe can defeat them."

"But I'm just an actress."

"However, you are an actress who has been exposed to magic, that was no coincidence, that was fate."

"It wasn't fate, it was a script. I don't know what you think, but magic doesn't exist. It's crap, it was how people used to explain things before science explained them."

The man laughs, and hold his hands together as if he were cupping something. Wow, it's glowing. His hands are glowing. He's moving his hands apart now and it is like he has a ball of fire floating there, and it is growing bigger as he moves his hands away from each other. He flicks his hands and the fire shoots across the room exploding against the stone wall and disappearing, sparks and cinders falling to the floor. "If magic doesn't exist, what was that? What was it that brought you here?

"I don't know, but it doesn't exist. Look Mister, err, I don't know what, but you've had your fun and told some good stories, but I don't believe anything you are on about, just let me go home."

"I'm afraid that even if I had the power, I do not have the inclination. My child, you have to understand, if I send you back, these creatures will soon follow you and destroy humanity on your world. Your world is more defenceless than this, and will likely suffer the same fate as this world."

"But we have armies, guns, nuclear weapons."

"In your time you may have devices of war that would shake the world, but I remind you that these creatures will not attack at your time, they will attack centuries, if not millennia before, when humanity does not have the methods nor the desire for a unified response."

It looks like he has no intention of letting me return home without me playing along. I get the feeling that he doesn't want to hurt me and he some how is actually in awe of me. I guess I might as well play along. If anything, it'll give me a decent chapter for that autobiography they want me to write. So, I'll ask, err, what is his name?

"Sir, before we go any further, tell me who you are."

"Quite right, dear lady. It was unfair of me not to give you my name, if after all, we have to work together to defeat these creatures. My name is Benshaw, Lord of the Heath Hill, Keeper of the Silver Keys and Third Mage Protector to the King's Court."

Benshaw, no wonder he didn't want me to know his name. It's a bit crap. Oh well, at least he has a lot of titles to make up for it. Though if, as he says, this Kingdom is in ruins, I guess they're worth shit-all now.

"So, Benshaw, what do you want me to do?"

"In the end, you will use your magic to defeat these creatures."

"But, I've told you, I don't have magic, there is no magic in my world."

"Miss Watson, there is so much that you do not know about your world. Or rather, there is so much that you do know about your world, but you do not see what the stories really mean. Magic exists in your world. It is far stronger than the magic that I can draw on. It flows through every cell in your body, waiting to be called upon. Far back in your past, some men learnt to use this magic, they performed great feats, you called them gods. Many cultures had them, groups or individuals who used magic to help or hinder their peoples.

"A group of men, unknown of number or of purpose, managed to destroy all these Gods, their workings were recorded in legends and myths and dismissed as the same. Since then, nobody has been able to harness the magic forces and the scientists, theologists and rationalists that plague your world have ridiculed and persecuted anybody who tried. They were unaware that only certain people can utilise these forces. You are one. In fact you are, in almost a thousand years of searching, potentially the most powerful magic user that I have ever seen."

"Okay, Benshaw, how to I, like, do magic then?"

"Not too soon my child, not too soon. Magic cannot be cast by a girl, only by a woman."

Now, I'm not dumb, but I almost missed his meaning in this. Almost.

"By a girl... you mean?"

"Yes, I mean a virgin. Your sexual energy is a fundamental part of the power of this magic."

Well, if he had waited a couple of days, I'd have gotten Radcliffe for sure. I'd planned the whole thing out.

"Well, Benny, you are out of luck. Tell you what, zapp me back, let me go to a party, I'll get drunk, loose my cherry to my co-star, then zapp me back here and I'll be, like, you know, able to magic people and stuff."

"I fear, I have not explained this to you. The reason I took you when I did is because you were planning to loose it at the ball you recounted. This is not acceptable. To become in touch with your magical side, your first has to be a magic user. To fully see your potential, your first five, all within 60 minutes, have to be magic users."

I looked around the room again. There was Benshaw and his four robed guys. I take it these were the five magic users he had in mind. No way, no way at all.

"My lady, I sense you are reluctant."

"Fucking yes I am reluctant. I have no fucking intention of being gang-banged for whatever sick joke you are playing."

"Look into your heart, you will know that I only speak the truth. I fear that the time has come to set the plans in motion." He directed me to watch his crystal ball thing. Then he turned to his robed minions. "Apprentices, I command you to stop your chant and reveal your faces."

As their words stopped the motion in the ball stopped and then headed off in a different direction.

"What you are seeing, Miss Watson, is an eye view from one of these creatures. They have sensed an off-worlder. My four apprentices were hiding your presence. Those in the room below are hiding my tower and the signs of its occupancy, but these creatures will focus on you and will now track us all down and destroy us unless you stop them first. I would say that we have no more than two hours before they arrive here."

Now what is a girl supposed to do? Looking at the four faces of the unhooded guys, and wow, talk about cute. They all look about 16ish, give or take, and damn, they are hot. I have to admit that I am rather horny. Oh, screw the rather, every breath I take makes me want more and more to rip of my clothes and beg them to fuck me. Well, it's not like it'll hurt much, Maggie Smith gave me a bit of valuable advice, that a vibrator is a good friend to have for long weeks of filming and living in hotels. I've got quite a collection now.

So, well, I guess that's decided then.

"Fine, okay Benshaw, you've got your wish, now I warn you, there will be trouble if kiss-and-tells or photos appear in the News of The World."

"My Lady, by doing this, you will save us and be forever held in our gratitude. I choose not to tell you how many years it will be until somebody invents the camera-recorder, but fear not, not a word will pass from this room. When this is over, the outside populous will not know what endeavours have been taken to gain their return. I am but an old man who needs not another story to add to his collection and my apprentices are only allowed to speak the words of magic until they are deemed worthy."

Wow, hunky, strong and silent. I've got to get me a few of these guys to take home with me!

"Do they have names?"

"What does it matter if they do?"

"I don't know what it is like for you, but I'm a fourteen year old girl, a fourteen year old famous actress, and a virgin. A virgin who had been planning her 'big night' for ages, and having thought I knew the name of the boy it would have been with, it would be nice to know the names of the guys who are going to take his place. I don't want to remember them as just some hot guys from another universe!"

The guys smirked, silently to themselves. I'll give them something to smirk about.

"As you wish, My Lady. That is Washburn, he is Stestone, that one is Pleasday and the final one is Poise. Is that to your satisfaction?"

I guess it is. Well, here goes nothing. I reach up and cross my arms like I'd seen those girls do in the pay-pay-view films at the hotel. I pull off my jumper and give them a good eyeful of the real Emma Watson. I figure, I'll leave on the simple A-cup bra for the time being, it's not like I really need to be totally naked, is it? Unfortunately, the next part is necessary, here comes the jeans. What do I mean unfortunately, I want them to pick me up and fuck me, hard? I unhooked the waistband and let my jeans fall. Just two pieces of black cotton are protecting my modesty, and part of me is telling me that that is at least one too many.

Poise is the nearest of the boys to me, so I mouth to him that it was up to him to help me if he wanted to get any. No, false modesty here, I know that a lot of people fancy me, must mean I have a pretty good body for my age, it can't just because I'm an actress can it. Well, I guess they've never seen me act, so, let's see. Well, he's up already and out of his robe. No underwear? Saves time I suppose. Since those pay-per-view movies are cut to to hell, I'm not an expert on dicks, but this looks like it is seven inches, which I hear is more than respectable. I don't think I can help but lick my lips at the prospect.

Benshaw seems to have taught his boys well, Poise isn't diving in, no, his hands are all over my body instead. Yesss, this is, this really is getting me wet. I can't believe I'm forcing a guy's fingers to my pussy, but if I don't get something in there soon, I can't be held responsible for my actions. His fingers are under my panties and, yes, oh, fuck yes, there are inside. Oh My God, that feels good. I grab his face and bury my tongue in his mouth. He backs me up against a dresser and lifts me up, aiming his cock at my exposed pussy and thrusts forward, gently.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.