Jack 'n' Spank - Cover

Jack 'n' Spank

by Naked Katie's Boyfriend

Copyright© 2007 by Naked Katie's Boyfriend

Erotica Sex Story: Big-boobed Robin and shy young Tiffany are taught by two more experienced jack-off girls, Shayla and Dana, how to take an angry cock and turn it into a happy one in a matter of mere minutes. Pay close attention to the techniques described in this story, girls. It's the latest in safe sex, destined to become part of the public school system's sex education curriculum.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Spanking   Harem   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Size   .

"This is the best way to handle a situation like this... like this... like this."

Shayla stroked my cock as she repeated like this, and after several tugs she handed it to Robin and said, "Now you try it."

The "situation" Shayla was referring to was my rock-hard erection, caused by the constant teasing and stimulation from the pretty, shapely, firm asses of Shayla, Robin, Dana and Tiffany.

Robin took my cock in her left hand. I was already standing behind her, a little to her left, caressing her ass. As soon as she started stroking, our cramped arrangement caused her upper arm to continually bump her left boob, which bounced against her right boob.

Robin's boobs were big, and she squeaked when she was excited. "Ooh!" she squeaked, "my boobs are bouncing, up and down!"

They were actually bouncing side-to-side, but Robin's excited, lust-driven confusion was infectious, and I added: "Yes, keep bouncing them up and down."

"Bouncy-bounce!" she squeaked, and my cock dropped a little glob of precum onto her busy fingers.

"That's not going to get you out of a spanking," Shayla told her. "It was our asses that made his cock angry. Look at it."

"Yes," Robin agreed, slowing her stokes and softening her tone of voice. "It's hot, and straining, and it's pumping my hand. Poor cock."

"We need to make it happy," Shayla announced. "We need to jack his cock while he spanks us."

I started slapping Robin's ass, and she jacked harder for me. "Ow," she said as my smacks increased to keep up with her strokes.

"Why spankings?" Robin asked as she jacked. "Couldn't we just lay him down on the bed, and kneel on either side of him, and jack him off quickly like that?"

"Four soft girl-hands at the same time would make it a pretty quick job," Shayla agreed. "But his cock is angry. He needs to punish our butts for teasing him. Let me show you."

Robin and Shayla traded places, and I spanked Shayla while she stroked my cock with her left hand, looking over her shoulder at me to see if she was making progress.

"That feel good? Is your cock getting happier?" She smiled.

Dana entered the office. "You wanted to see me?"

"Yes," Shayla said, without stopping her pumping hand. I kept swatting her ass.

"We made his cock angry," Robin explained. "Our butts did."

"Oh," Dana replied, looking at my cock in Shayla's tugging hand. "It is angry."

"I've decided our asses need to be punished for teasing him," Shayla announced. "And, in order to try to make his cock happy again, we need to take turns pulling and stroking and jacking it while he spanks us."

"Oh, it's a jack 'n' spank," Dana realized, smiling as she stepped forward to take her turn. "We used to have these in college." She wrapped her warm fingers around my shaft, and I began to gently swat her upturned behind.

"We had jack-spanking practices all the time, sometimes as many as four girls and eight boys at a time. In those extreme cases, we had to use both hands, and get spanked by two boys at the same time. But it kept the boys happy, which kept us girls safe from all those otherwise-angry cocks."

"Wow, I can't believe you've done this," Robin said. "I'd never heard of such a thing before today."

"Yes," Dana replied emphatically as I spanked her. "Yes. We had to do this all the time, because they were grown-up boys, and their cocks were angry every day." Now I was swatting her so hard that her left arm moved forward and back with her whole body. I was basically jacking myself off with her swaying hand.

"It's the perfect way to keep from being molested," she added. "I've been doing it since long before I went to college. I used to do it for boys and men in my hometown. I remember the first time I did it, I thought the guy was making up the whole story about jack-spanking... like, as just a phony excuse to fuck my hand and slap my ass. But I did it anyway, just in case he was right. And sure enough, after only a few minutes into the job, a boy and girl who were taking a walk through the park joined us. She was older than me, with huge boobs, and he made her take them out so we could all watch them bounce from the jack-spankings. And they did! She got it twice as hard as I did, because of her big naked tits."

Robin was clearly enjoying this story. She was smiling and wagging her ass for me, which caused her bouncy boobs to wobble and shimmy. More hot precum seeped out of my erection, this time coating Dana's fingers.

"Yuck," Dana complained, "I think he's almost happy." She let go of my cock and looked at her sticky fingers.

"I want to do Robin again," I announced, and once I had the big-boobed jackoff-girl in place, I spanked her much harder than the first time. "Wiggle your tits," I whispered into her ear, then gripped her left forearm and used it to move her hand forward and back.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.