A Night with Chani - Cover

A Night with Chani

by NightWriterStories

Copyright© 2007 by NightWriterStories

Erotica Sex Story: A man visits a webcam site and meets the ultimate fantasy when he meets Chani.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Masturbation   Voyeurism   .

Note: This story is fiction is not to be taken as a condoning of underage sex. The author does not condone this sort of behavior and this story should be taken as is... pure fiction and nothing more...


One night I discovered a free video chat site that was open to all and was one of those sites that wasnt carefully monitored. The site itself was divided into sections. There was a general section, an adult section, a music section where if you had a mic, you could sing and even go on video and sing so people could watch you, as well as a gaming section where you could play your favorite CD rom game with other gamers.

I decided I would head to the adult section. Once I went to the adult section, I surfed through the video chat profiles and came across a profile of a young woman who appeared to be in her early to mid twenties. After reading her profile, which said: 25f 38dd-24-32, shaved. When I looked at her pic I saw her... My god she was hot. Long flowing reddish brown hair and a very pretty face. Well, I had to check her out and so I entered her vid chat.

When I got there, there were lots of horny guys there including me. About 12 of us or so. She was smiling at all of us and every once in a while she would flash her breasts at us. My god! her breasts were definitely huge and I would say they were definitely 38DD's... Wow! As she was flashing us she was also reaching over and sipping on a cold beer... which meant she was probably drunk and it explained why she had the courage to do what she was doing.

The more she drank, the bolder she got and then her top came off and she then started to fondle her nipples. the nipples themselves were huge and fully hard even before she started playing with them. Occasionally she would lift her huge titties up and suck on them... God what I wouldnt give to be able to bury my face in those big beautiful mammaries... mmmm... heaven it would be...

As I continued to watch, I found myself undoing my pants and then slipping my hand inside my boxers and releasing my 8 inch cock while watching her. As I oggled her big titties I imagined that was my cock sliding between them... slowly pushing them together and sliding my cock in and out between those nice firm titties.

As I thought about her and continued to watch, I pictured her mouth slowly kissing and licking my cock as it slid in and out between her breasts. As I sat visualizing it, I began to stroke my long thick rod faster and harder. My cock was as hard as steel.

As I continued to watch, she then got even more bolder and then started to show her pussy. My god... it was completely shaven. I continued to watch as her finger slid in and out of her pussy... in and out... a little faster... a little harder and a little deeper.

I started to stroke my cock harder and faster as I watched and I then felt my balls start to tighten and then I let loose with a loud deep groan of pleasure as I felt my cock explode. My seed shooting in long hot streams... all over the place and in fact some of it even managed to hit my computer screen as I continued to jerk my cock until finally... the last of my seed was released.

While I had my release she also had hers and had pulled her finger out of her wet pussy and held it in front of the camera so we could all see. As soon as that was done she wished us a goodnight and shut her webcam down.

That night I went to bed smiling as I fell asleep. The next night I returned to find her alone. She had actually just opened up her webcam before I came on. I was actually quite thrilled to be alone with her. Her mic wasnt on but as soon as she saw Me enter, she typed a message to me.

Chani: My name is Chani. Whats yours?

CareBear: My name is Barry. Nice to meet you Chani.(smiles)

Chani: How old are you?

CareBear: I'm 35... You?

Chani: May I whisper it to you?

CareBear: sure... *S*

Chani(whispers): I'm only 15. Please don't tell anyone. I'm so embarrased. was supposed to meet my boyfriend in here but he never showed last night.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.