Caught In The Act - Cover

Caught In The Act

by niteowluk99

Copyright© 2007 by niteowluk99

Erotica Sex Story: My Mind wanders whilst driving home late at night and as a result leads me into a wonderful experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   .

I was travelling from Scotland down to London, by of all things a van. The journey was some 11 hours long in the dead of the night and as I was alone, it did not take long for my mind to start to wander. I thought about my friends, Paul and Antoinette who had left to live in Ireland. In particular I recalled the night we said goodbye:

I had arrived at their soon to be ex home around 8 pm, where Paul was busy on a personal call and I was greeted at the door by Antoinette, with her three year old son Calen (pronounced K-lin). She wore a mid knee length Skirt and a bright red cardigan, I remembered thinking she looked so typical a young mum, dressing now for convenience rather than pleasure.

She led me through to the living room, and informed me that Paul would not be long. Then unusually she sat beside me and began making small talk about our respective families. Even more unusually she did not move when Paul her husband joined us in the living room. Suddenly Calen pulled Antoinette's cardigan away from her body and peered down inside. I joked "See Calen takes after his Dad then" and Paul suddenly quipped He gets more of that than I do lately!

Antoinette gave Paul a mock scorned look, as she then rose and put Calen to bed, before rejoining Paul and I in the living room. I teased "So Antoinette, are we going to get to see what fascinated Calen earlier?"

She stole a glance at Paul before turning back to me, I quickly spoke "Don't look to Paul for a lead, I know you well enough by now to know you will do as you are told" I continued "I also know that Paul whilst can be Dominant when you and he are with another female, he is also prone to obeying a master's command!"

Paul suddenly shot me a look as if to say, how did you know that! I seized the initiative and continued "Don't give me that look, in fact stand up and go stand in the corner of the room with your face to the wall." Paul meekly stood and moved away to the only vacant corner.

He suddenly stopped dead in his tracks at my voice, "Better save time and strip of your clothes first, you little boy pussy!" I turned back to Antoinette, whilst watching Paul undress out of the corner of my eye. I resumed "I have had my suspicions for some time now that Paul was submissive and bisexual, and I have worked out that you too Antoinette are exactly the same"

I quickly recovered my concentration on the road, as I was now aware of driving along the motorway with a raging hard on, I thought what the heck, no one can see me so high up in the van so I eased my rock hard cock from my trousers and slowly felt its potent strength.

I recalled that night, "Antoinette, why have you not begun to show me the breasts your son seems so keen to look at?" I continued, "I will count to ten and if you have not begun to remove your upper clothes then I will put you over my knee and spank you. Just for your information, that would be a bare arsed spanking. If I reach 3 and you have not started you will receive six spanks, if I get to 5 you will receive 9, 7 will get you 12 and 9 will get you 24 hard spanks on your naked butt!"

She glanced at the floor as I began to count, "1. 2. 3. That's six spanks" still no movement as I continued "4. 5. That's now 9 spanks. 6. 7. That's now 12 spanks" Suddenly Antoinette's hands moved to her neckline and began unbuttoning her cardigan. I stole a glance across at Paul and caught him sneaking a peek in our direction, until I told him he would now receive the remainder of the spanks for daring to disobey me.

As my mind began to recall that wonderful night, I knew I would have to find somewhere to stop to relieve this throbbing erection threatening to cause me to crash the van. I took the very next slip road off the motorway and drove along country lanes until I saw an asphalt car park amongst the wooded fields. Perfect I thought as I pulled in and parked up. I stopped the engine and leaned back to enjoy a leisurely wank as I let my mind relive the night with Antoinette and Paul.

Soon Antoinette had her cardigan off and was now busy removing her blouse, I stared impatiently at her and reminded her that she had still to face 12 spanks and if she did not want them to be full force she should at least hurry herself up. Quickly she revealed her large fleshy tits to my gaze, her nipples already stiff and erect indicating her level of arousal. She groaned as I slid my hand against her warm flesh and pinched her nipple between my forefinger and thumb. Again Paul strained to catch a glimpse of what was occurring behind his back but my shrill voice soon had him apologising profusely.

I was now leaning back in my seat of the van, my right hand gripped around my exposed cock and the gently fisting motion felt really great. The windows of the van began to mist so I rather stupidly opened the side window nearest to me.

In my mind's eye I was now positioning Paul over my lap his hard cock pressing against my own straining against the trouser material, his right arm held tightly across his back by my left hand as I delivered 12 very slow and deliberate slams across his reddening arse cheeks. Every slam caused his cock to push against my own, separated only by the material. Between each slap, I paused to allow the warmth to spread through his cheeks and even allowed my hand to slip between the crack of his arse to lightly touch his sphincter muscle. I glanced at Antoinette and told her she would be treated exactly the same way.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.