Daddy Spanked The Nakedblonde (Then Fucked Her Sexy Legs) - Cover

Daddy Spanked The Nakedblonde (Then Fucked Her Sexy Legs)

by Lindsay Lovehand

Copyright© 2007 by Lindsay Lovehand

Erotica Sex Story: The nakedblonde has been naughty, and as Ashley watches Daddy give her a spanking, she remembers the nakedblonde suck party Daddy had in their barn once. (Ashley and her new friend Jordan hid and watched the five nakedblondes suck off the nine cocks, and the teengirls liked what they saw so much that they took off their own clothes for some secret finger fun!) When the spanking is over, Daddy needs to fuck, and the nakedblonde's sexy, pressed-together legs is where his angry cock finds relief!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish   2nd POV   .

Ashley began to get aroused when the toes of the nakedblonde's white high heels started clicking against the cold kitchen floor.

Daddy was sitting on a chair with the nakedblonde over his lap. Up and down, clap-clap-clap went the shiny shoes, sometimes in unison but usually one after the other, left-right-left-right, a stamping protest to the smacking pain being delivered to her upturned rear end. Ashley liked how sometimes the nakedblonde's right leg was straight while her left was bent at the knee, and other times both legs were straight and flexed. She also liked how sometimes the toes hit the floor hard, angrily, and other times they just tapped gently, passively.

The nakedblonde kicked hard, then soft, then hard again, and Ashley knew, from studying Daddy's spanking technique, why she did this. Daddy had a practice Ashley called "the tits trick" where he used his left hand on the nakedblonde's breasts while spanking her with his right. He massaged her nipples, as a reward, when she was staying relatively still and taking her spanking like a good girl, and pinched them if she tried to struggle or resist in any way.

The slim teenage brunette liked watching the nakedblonde get spanked, but the fun really started once those white high heels were flying up and down in a panic. They were the only thing a nakedblonde could legally wear, and in fact, wearing them was mandatory. Unless sleeping or bathing, nakedblondes were required to be propped up at all times on white high heels. Ashley delighted in the way such superfluous adornment served to further objectify these domesticated cocksuckers.

And that was, essentially, what a nakedblonde was. Ashley's family had owned this, their first and only nakedblonde, since Ashley was 14, and Daddy and her brothers had spent the past year teaching the high-heeled beauty how to suck their cocks.

They were lucky to get this one, as times were tight for the family. Daddy had splurged and bought the best nakedblonde he could afford. Even though she hadn't been formally trained at a nakedblonde vocational school, she was young (Ashley guessed she was only about 18 years old when Daddy brought her home, maybe even younger) and had a beautiful face, perfect skin and an enormous set of firm, healthy, pliable breasts. She was a brand new model at the time Daddy bought her, meaning she had never been owned before, and that's why she had to be taught to suck.

Because that was, essentially, what nakedblondes were for. They were for keeping teenage boys from masturbating, an act which was considered taboo in this strict society because it was known to cause blindness. They were for keeping men from cheating on their wives, although very few wives were open-minded enough to encourage their husbands to buy one. (Ashley's mom had passed away long ago, and Daddy had used their young maid to relieve his urges for awhile, but he'd had to let her go when the economy took a downturn.)

But most of all, nakedblondes were for keeping women safe. No longer was an attractive woman in a tight skirt and revealing blouse in danger of having her ass pinched or her breasts handled by some sexually aroused stranger who'd had a rough day at work. Instead, the aroused stranger could hurry home to the warmth and comfort of his nakedblonde's diligent mouth; or, if he didn't own one, he could frequent any number of retail establishments which offered them for rent in private booths.

These services had been popping up everywhere, as nakedblondes continued to grow in popularity. Gas stations, shopping malls, sporting events... almost every business or organization had a booth or a stall where men could rent them either by the minute or by the load. Many restaurants even had a nakedblonde in the men's restroom, sucking for tips. Regardless of the accommodations, it was a well-known fact in this society that, during business hours, an inestimable number of kneeling nakedblondes would be busily slurping away, helping thick, overheated erections find the relief they so urgently needed.

Males tended to spend a lot of money on nakedblonde rentals, as they were easily addicting. Some guys decided they needed their loads sucked out before work or school, at lunch or in the afternoon, and before bed. It made more sense to do what Daddy did, paying one very hefty price to bring a nakedblonde home to stay. That way, her mouth was his to fuck whenever it was convenient, and he didn't have to share her with anyone unless he wanted to.

Ashley had learned a lot about nakedblondes in the year since Daddy brought this one home. One of her favorite things about watching nakedblonde cocksucking was a practice called glurking.

Normally, when a guy was fucking a girl's mouth, he could only pump as fast and as deep as she was able to accommodate. Ashley had learned this firsthand, from helping her boyfriend. If he surpassed her limit, she would gag, take the cock out of her mouth, and complain. This tended to ruin the momentum for his cock.

Not so with the nakedblonde! Ashley noticed that when Daddy or her brothers were fucking the nakedblonde's mouth, and she started to gag because the cock was getting too thick or too deep, they didn't stop, or even slow down. In fact, her glurking sounds just seemed to make them want to fuck harder and faster! What a sweet setup for the guy, Ashley thought whenever she watched the nakedblonde suck. The guy gets to grab her hair and fuck her mouth as hard as he wants, and she has to just kneel there and glurk.

Ashley eventually learned that glurking was something all nakedblondes had to do. She discovered this the night Daddy and his friends had a nakedblonde party in the barn.

She knew something exciting was about to happen when vehicles kept entering their ranch gates and driving directly to the barn, where she could see lights coming from inside. It was dark out, so she sneaked over to the side of the barn so she could spy on the men through a crack in the boards.

There were many more men than nakedblondes in the barn, as not all the men in attendance owned one. The nakedblondes were posing for them as the men stroked their cocks. Daddy had taken a bottle of Neutrogena's Invigorating Deep-Shine NAKEDBLONDE WHIPPING OIL off the shelf and set it on the ground nearby, in case any of them needed to be oiled and punished at any point.

There were five nakedblondes and nine men in the barn. Ashley thought it was cute, the way the nakedblondes' legs were pressed together as they sat on their high heels, backs arched and mouths open, posing for the men and their big thick erections.

Daddy's nakedblonde was the prettiest, or at least it was a tie between her and another whose boobs were slightly smaller. There was also one with boobs much bigger than any of the others, and all the men wanted to start with her, but her owner got her first.

Soon all the owners had their cocks moving in and out of their nakedblonde's mouths, while the other four men had to settle for being attended to by the hands of the busy cocksuckers for the time being. Ashley was impressed with the dedication of these nakedblondes, that they could be naked and suck cocks in front of each other. She knew it took a unique personality and mindset to be a nakedblonde, and often wondered if she had what it would take to be one.

But she was a brunette, and her breasts weren't quite big enough yet. Besides, the life of a nakedblonde was a commitment, not a hobby. The average nakedblonde could expect to be sucking well into her late twenties or even her early thirties, and then there were only a couple of options available to her. She could get married (former nakedblondes were in high demand as wives, due to their sucking skills), or she could teach obedience and cocksucking to busty teenage girls at a nakedblonde vocational school.

It was a commitment which required discipline, enthusiasm and stamina. A nakedblonde's job was never truly finished, as her owner's cock could get hard again at any time, as well as the cocks of those with whom he might want to share her. A nakedblonde had to learn to like the sensation of having her mouth wide and her throat plugged tight, as well as the taste of freshly-sucked semen. And she mustn't have objections to wearing white high heels almost constantly.

Even if Ashley decided to take such a drastic step, she would have to dye her hair blonde, and even if she did that, Daddy would never agree to pay for a boob job so his little girl could join such a tawdry profession. She would have to wait for time to take care of that. Her tits were much bigger than they were a year ago, but still not as big as those of any of the nakedblondes in that barn.

Two of them were so alike that they appeared to be sisters, even though they were owned by different men. These two knelt back-to-back and interlocked their arms as they sucked. Ashley couldn't help but notice their bouncing boobs.

All the nakedblondes' boobs were bouncing. Suck suck suck, bounce bounce bounce, Ashley could see why men would pay good money to be able to use their erections on these fine specimens anytime they pleased. But the sisters' breasts were bouncing the fastest, as they seemed to be in competition with each other.

The men getting handjobs got their chance to fuck some mouths once the sperm started flying. The first to get it was the one with the biggest tits, and that's where most of the white stuff ended up, all over her tits, although some of it got in her mouth and on her face. There was some quick jostling, as the other guys wanted her next, and her mouth was empty for only about ten seconds before another cock plugged it and started ramming.

"What are you watching?" Ashley was startled by a girl's voice coming from the dark behind her. "What's going on in there?

The girl was pretty, about Ashley's age, 15 years old or so, and had brown hair like Ashley. She looked very curious, and couldn't take her eyes off the light beaming through the crack in the side of the barn.

"Oh! You startled me. My daddy is having a secret nakedblonde suck party with his friends." Ashley laughed. "More like a slobber party, as you can hear."

There was a lot of glurking coming from inside the barn. "That sounds... primal," the girl said. "A little abusive, even. Can I look?"

Ashley grew restless as the other girl watched the sucking, as there wasn't enough room for both of them to see the nakedblondes unless they huddled together.

"My dad is in there, and his nakedblonde. I followed them here."

"Mine too," Ashley replied. "What's your name?"

"Jordan. Oh my god, look at that one."

"What? Let me see."

"Look at her tits," Jordan said, but didn't move aside for Ashley to look.

"Are they bouncing?"

"Her nipples are hard," Jordan explained, smirking derisively. "I think she likes this."

"Which one? Let me see."

Jordan stepped aside in time for Ashley to see that the nakedblonde next to Daddy's, the one who was as pretty as Daddy's but with smaller boobs, had erect nipples.

"Oh, that one," Ashley said, and continued watching. The nakedblonde's head was tilted back because the man fucking her was ramming it down her throat, and when he noticed her hard nipples, he reached down and began to fondle her breasts.

"These guys came up with a pretty good idea here," Ashley observed, "getting all these nakedblondes together for a suck party. Just having fun with a roomful of cocksuckers would have been exciting enough for these men, but the fact that they're all high-quality nakedblondes makes it even better."

"I've never even seen a nakedblonde at work before," Jordan said, "let alone a whole bunch of them all getting their mouths fucked at the same time. Mind if I look some more?"

Ashley traded places with her. "Your dad owns one, and you've never watched a nakedblonde suck?"

"My dad doesn't believe in letting girls watch nakedblondes at work. He's very religious. Oh my god, that man just squirted one of them."

Ashley lunged forward to look with Jordan, so close to the girl that their cheeks touched. Ashley's right boob was pressed against Jordan's left, but neither wanted to relinquish her spot.

"Oh! Oh!" The nakedblonde yelped as she was splattered with guy goo. It was one of the sisters, and since they were still back-to-back, the other sister got some of the load on the top of her head.

"Is that... I don't know, I mean... normal?" Jordan asked.

"Yes, it's pretty common," Ashley replied. "Guys like to paste the nakedblonde's exterior, after they've plopped a few wads into her mouth."

"No, not the squirting," Jordan clarified. "Everyone knows nakedblondes get gobbed on at the end. I mean all the noise she's making."

"Oh, I see." It occurred to Ashley that Jordan had never heard a peep come out of a nakedblonde's mouth, since she had never seen one mouthfucked before, and therefore had never seen one take a stinging hot load on her face and tits.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.