The Making Of A Gigolo (8) - Felicity Chumley - Cover

The Making Of A Gigolo (8) - Felicity Chumley

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Felicity married an older man - a MUCH older man. She loved him, but her 10 year High School reunion was coming up, and he wouldn't go with her. He suggested she hire a younger man to take her, and impress her friends. Her friends were impressed, but not as much as Felicity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Harem   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Annie was in the kitchen, helping Ramona get lunch ready. When Bobby stepped in, though, it was Ramona who spoke first.

“Well, look what the cat dragged in. You sure have stirred things up around here.”

“I guess so,” said Bobby.

Annie worked furiously at chopping something green. He went over to her.

“I’m sorry,” he said. “I didn’t intend for this to happen.”

She looked up, her mouth a tight line.

“So you’re sorry I’m having your baby,” she said, flatly.

“No,” he said. She looked up shocked. “I’m sorry that it’s going to roil up your life.”

“Wait a minute,” she said, putting the knife down. Bobby relaxed a little. “You’re not sorry you knocked me up ... but you’re sorry it’s going to mess things up for me?”

“Something like that,” he said.

“I don’t understand,” she said.

“Well, I would never have made love to you, if I weren’t comfortable with you being the mother of my child,” he said. “I think you’ll be a wonderful mother. You’re bright, and cheerful. You have a good job, and you do it very well. I’m proud that you’re going to have my baby. I just wish that it had happened under circumstances that you’d be happier about.”

“You’re proud” she whispered. “Of me?”

“Very much so,” he said.

She stepped back. Her lips went tight again. “I won’t marry you,” she said. “I’m not ready to be married.”

“I’ll find a way to live with that,” said Bobby, trying not to smile.

“Of course,” she said, practically, “I’m not ready to be a mommy either, but I don’t have a choice in that any more.”

“I might be able to help with that,” said Bobby. “I know a number of women who have had babies recently.”

“I just bet you do!” snorted Ramona.

He ignored her. “I can introduce you to them. They can tell you all about it, and let you get some hands-on experience in dealing with babies. I know some other women who are about to give birth, and I’m sure they’d be happy to talk to you too.”

“Do you know any women who aren’t pregnant, or about to give birth?” asked Ramona. He couldn’t tell how she felt about all this.

“You,” he said, smiling.

She paled, and took a step back.

“Relax, Ramona,” he said, grinning. “You don’t need me.”

“But Annie did?” insisted Ramona, still pale. She was a strong woman, regardless of how she was feeling at this moment.

“Yes,” said Bobby. “I wouldn’t have done that with her if she hadn’t needed it.”

“I did need it,” said the girl, her eyes wide. “I was feeling sorry for myself, but then, the way he was so...” She blushed. “He made it obvious that he thought I was pretty, and could have any man I wanted. I’ve been on cloud nine ever since.” She frowned. “Well, until I found out I was pregnant. I’m not so sure about that part.”

“Chester told me he’s going to take care of you. You’ll be able to raise the baby here, along with Felicity’s. It could be much worse,” he said. “Still, I’m sorry that you didn’t want a baby.”

“And Mrs. Chumley,” said Ramona, still on guard. “Did she want a baby?”

“She didn’t know she did,” said Bobby. “I think she’s finding out now.”

“I don’t understand,” said Ramona.

“Just watch,” said Bobby. “I think her attitude might change.”


Another stone thrown in September was two weeks before Bev was to get married. She had stopped taking her birth control pills at the beginning of the month, in preparation for being fertile on her wedding night. She thought there was some residual protection, and so, she practiced with Bobby as often as she could get him to. The wedding was slated to be on the thirtieth. On the fifteenth, when her period was due ... it didn’t start. It didn’t start on the sixteenth, or the seventeenth either. As it turned out, it didn’t start again for more than nine months.

She never told a soul ... not even Bobby.


Unlike her sister, Mary, Bev wasn’t nervous on her wedding day. That she invited Constance over to spend the night before the wedding for one last sleepover, was a thing of friendship, and not to soothe her nerves. She didn’t want Bobby that night either. In a strange twist, ever since she had found out Bobby had made her pregnant, she hadn’t had the insane desire to have him in her, like she’d had before. She couldn’t wait to be in bed with Bill, though. Having an excuse to be pregnant was only a very small part of that. Bill had never been where Bobby had been, and she couldn’t wait to see what it was like to make love to another man.

She and Constance stayed up late, talking about all manner of things, but the preparations had made her sleepy, and eventually, her head drooped. Constance was saying something about Tim, when she fell asleep.


Constance wasn’t tired. She felt like she hadn’t been tired in weeks. Ever since that first night, in the back seat at the town square, she’d been letting Tim prod her tender pussy with his fingers. She knew, based on the sounds and motions that he made, that an orgasm was something more than what she was feeling. What he did felt wonderful, and she loved it, but she knew there must be more.

Now, with her best friend sleeping, Constance’s thoughts turned to another bedroom ... down the hallway ... where a man was who knew all about female orgasms. She had watched him give them to the sleeping woman right in front of her.

She padded to his door, unembarrassed. How could she be embarrassed with Bobby? She had gotten over her insane crush on him, but she loved him still. He had been the first to make her feel attractive. He had been the first to kiss her. Now, maybe, he could help her understand this orgasm thing.

“Bobby?” she whispered. She could see the lump that was him, on the bed. He seemed to be alone. “Bobby?” she said, more loudly.

She saw the form move, and roll. His reading light came on, blindingly bright in the dark.

“Connie?”

“I need to talk to you,” she said.

“Okay,” he said, rolling over. He was only dressed in his underwear. Her eyes went to it, just naturally. She’d seen his prick before, but couldn’t resist looking there now. “What’s wrong?” he asked.

“I don’t know,” she said. “I have this problem.”

He patted the bed beside his hip. She sat and, unashamed, told him what was happening with her and Tim.

“You need to teach him what makes you feel good,” he said softly.

“I don’t know what makes me feel good,” she moaned. “I thought maybe you would ... help me.”

“With just my fingers?” he asked.

She remembered seeing his penis, sliding in and out of her mother. It had looked huge then, and she felt a coldness seep into her chest.

“Yes!” she said. “Just your fingers.”

“Not my mouth?” he asked.

“Tim doesn’t do that,” she said, suddenly wondering what that would feel like.

“He’s stupid, then,” said Bobby.

“No he’s not!” she said, defending the man she loved.

“Okay,” said Bobby. “I want to kiss you, though.”

“Okay,” she said. That was something she’d done before, and had liked.

She’d seen the other girls climb up on him, but she didn’t think that was right for what she wanted, so she lay beside him. He put his arm under her, and pulled her against him, but didn’t touch her otherwise, except to kiss her.

His kisses were just as electric as Tim’s, and she was instantly horny, like she’d be with her boyfriend. She felt Bobby’s hand slide up her leg, and under her nightgown.

“You’re wearing panties,” he said, pulling back from her lips.

“Of course,” she said.

“Don’t you take them off with Tim?” he asked.

“I’m scared to,” she said. “He wants to have sex with me.”

“All this leads to sex,” said Bobby. “It’s normal for both of you to want to have it.”

“Not until we’re married,” she moaned. “I keep my pants on. We just push them down.”

“No wonder he can’t satisfy you,” said Bobby. “Honey, you have to be able to spread your legs for him.”

“Ohhh,” she moaned, obviously unhappy.

“I’ll show you how he can do it with your panties on,” said Bobby. “But you need to spread your legs.”

“Okay,” she panted.

He slid his hand into her panties, and she lifted one leg. His finger went into her so much deeper than Tim’s, and she understood immediately what he had meant. She felt almost foolish for not being able to figure that part out for herself.

“Okay,” said Bobby, as he probed her so deep that she felt an exquisite pain deep inside her. “He needs to rub your clitty,” said Bobby, moving his finger out of her, and circling her bump with one fingertip. She hissed. “But each clitty is a little different,” said Bobby. “Some like it like this.” His finger kept circling, and, once in a while, mashing it. “Some like it like this,” he said, rubbing his finger from side to side.

“Ahhhhhh,” she moaned. This felt so much better than what Tim did.

“Some like it like this,” he said again, this time rubbing his finger up and down her slit. That’s what Tim did.

“No,” she gasped. “Not that way. The last way.”

“Like this?” he asked, adding two fingers, and rubbing sideways, back and forth.

“Yesssss,” she hissed. She could already feel the pressure that built up, when Tim rubbed her, but it felt better now.

“Then you’ll want him to do it lightly, and faster,” said Bobby. “Kiss me now.”

She let her lips meet his, and let his tongue into her mouth as his hand seemed to speed up, whipping back and forth. So suddenly that she wasn’t prepared for it, the dam of pressure burst inside her, and exquisite agony wracked her body. Her mouth froze, wide open, and her eyes closed as her whole body seemed to expand, and then shrink back in, until all she could feel was the beautiful feeling where he was rubbing.

“That’s my girl,” he whispered, into her mouth. “Constance needs something long and hard in her pussy ... that’s what Constance needs.”

She felt him slide his thick finger deep in her again, and his hand wagged back and forth, the base of his finger torturing the spot he had been rubbing more gently.

Ahhhhhhh,” she groaned, and her leg clamped down on his hand.

He stopped, his finger deep inside her, and she gasped for breath.

“Was that what you had in mind?” he whispered.

“Uhhhhhh,” she grunted, seeking his lips again, and kissing him half a dozen times.

“It feels just as good with a mouth on you,” said Bobby.

“Ohhhhhh,” she moaned, not sure she could take that feeling again.

“Let me show you,” he whispered, getting up.

She felt his hands on her panties, and felt her hips lift, automatically as he dragged them to her thighs.

“Bobbeeeee,” she whined.

“It’s okay, baby,” he said. “I won’t hurt you.”

“I’m scared,” she panted.

“Just one more orgasm, and then you can go to sleep.” He pulled the panties off her feet, and spread her legs.

“I don’t ... I’m scared,” she said, realizing that her sex was now wide open to a man.

She tensed as his head dipped, and then flopped back as his tongue made her feel simply marvelous. He licked and sucked her through two more orgasms, but she didn’t care that he’d lied to her. She had to get Tim to do this. This was fantastic.

He reared up, and she lifted her head to see him pushing his underwear down.

“No, Bobby!” she yipped.

“I just need to cum,” he said. “I’ve wanted to do that to you for years.”

He started stroking his prick, and she watched, wide-eyed.

“You look so good,” he huffed, staring at her pussy. “Tim’s going to be a lucky man some day.”

She lay mute, almost frozen as she watched something that she knew about, but had never seen. Somehow, when she sucked Tim, his penis seemed smaller ... less threatening. But this long, angry looking thing was poised, just above her pussy. Her legs were wide open. All he had to do was fall forward. She wouldn’t be able to stop him.

“Please, Bobby,” she moaned.

“I won’t touch you, baby,” he promised. “I just need to cum, okay?”

“Okay,” she whispered.

He sped up, and his face tightened. Then he stopped, and aimed it downward. She saw a thick stream of white leave the tip of his penis, which was gripped tightly in his fist. That stream hit her soft brown pubic hair, and she felt the heat if it instantly. Another stream followed, and she felt it drench her pussy lips.

“Ohhhhh, Constance,” he moaned.

Her hand went to her pussy, and she felt the mess he was making there, as another long streak of white shot out of his penis and hit her hand. She felt her bump, and her hand wagged, just like his had, almost by instinct. She knew instantly that she could do the same thing he’d done, and she did it, full of joy that he hadn’t taken her virginity.

Her fingers flashed, and she came on them, sinking two fingers into her, like he had done, and pulling up on them, her hand still moving from side to side.

“Careful!” he whispered. “You’re getting it inside you!”

“I’m on the pill,” she rasped. “It’s okay.”

He sat down on his lower legs, and he let go of his penis, which hung low, now.

“It’s a good thing you didn’t tell me that a little while ago,” he said. “I’ve wanted to fuck you since the day I met you.”

“You can’t,” she moaned, her fingers still moving slowly across her clit.

“I know,” he said. “But it would have been really hard not to if I’d have known you were safe.”

“I never knew you wanted to do that,” she sighed, relaxing.

“I won’t,” said Bobby, his voice stronger. “You can save that for Tim.”

“Thank you,” she said softly.

“Now, get out of here, before my unruly friend rears his head again. He still wants to find out what it would feel like inside you.”

She jerked upright, and then saw his grin, and realized he was only teasing her.

“Now you know what to tell Tim to do,” he said.

“Yes,” she nodded. “I do.”

“And don’t come back here,” said Bobby. “I don’t know what I’d do if you came in here like this again.”

“You’d never hurt me,” said Constance.

“No, but why take chances?” he replied.


The wedding went off without a hitch, from Bev’s point of view. Constance was beaming and beautiful, as was Linda, who also stood up with her. Florence was her maiden of honor, and looked much more nervous than Bev did.

That was because, before the wedding, while Bev was not needing Bobby, all Flo could think about was Ted. She pulled her brother into a closet, to have him take her mind off of her mother’s lover.

She was nervous, because she could feel Bobby’s semen running down her thigh, as she watched her sister get married.


With September gone, everyone hoped that things would calm down a bit. While it did for some, not all went smoothly.

A week into October, Bobby was, once again, summoned to the Chumley manor. He hadn’t talked to anyone associated with Felicity since leaving, after Chester told him Felicity was pregnant. He had no idea what to expect.

What he did not expect was for Annie to open the door, beaming, and throw her arms around his neck, pulling his head down to kiss him very thoroughly.

“Ohhh please say yes,” she moaned.

Then she broke away, grabbed his hand, and literally pulled him, once again, to the library. Once there, she calmed, tapped, pulled the door open, and announced him. It was familiar now, with Chester sitting in his chair, a book on his lap, and Bobby just went in and sat down across from him.

Chester looked at him with a level gaze.

“I may have miscalculated your appeal,” he said. “She won’t admit it, but apparently, three days with you was not enough.”

“Uh oh,” said Bobby. “Is she acting up?”

“Both of them are acting up,” said Chester.

“Both?”

“My wife is almost frantic, when we make love. I’m afraid she’s going to pull the damn thing off! And Annie keeps dropping things. She’s as nervous as it’s possible to be and not shake like a dog coming out of a pond.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.